Contractor+ Reviews

Contractor+

Write a Review!
All-In-One mobile solution for artisans/handyman contractors

4.5/5

Samuel S.
Samuel S.

Best in Breed Software Solution. Growing Service Support.

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Well designed product. Newer than some established competitors but the product interface feels more modern as a result.

Customer lifecycle management in single platform from first contact --> continued communication post service delivery. Its our businesses SAAS backbone.

Pros

Contractor software doesn't need to be complicated. It does need to be very user friendly while serving the typical business need of a contractor. Contractor+ hits the ball out of the park on both counts.

Contractor+ product capabilities meet or exceed those of larger competitors, all while delivering a better mobile app. I can't stress how important mobile app is to our team. Implementation also

Cons

Maybe some growing pains on the customer service side. Biger businesses have big customer support capabilities. Feels like they're working on it.

Response from Contractor Plus

Thank you for recognizing Contractor+ as your go-to software solution and sharing your positive experience! We're glad to hear our user-friendly interface and comprehensive capabilities have made a significant impact on your team's operations.

Your feedback about our customer service is much appreciated and taken seriously as we scale. Rest assured, we are actively enhancing our support to match our growing community. We thank you for your understanding and patience. Don't hesitate to reach out for any assistance or to share suggestions. Together, we continue to evolve and strengthen Contractor+ as the backbone for businesses like yours.

Gardner

Close To Perfect

Reviewed on 11/09/2023

I worked for a company that used Jobber. While their functionality is great, their prices are astronomical for a company getting started. When I first encountered C+, I had to do a double take. The price point is perfect for companies as they grow. Not so expensive that it is a road block to getting started, but the tiers are also quite valuable.The app is packed dense with features. Some may be more than you need, but they are there for you if you reach that point with your company.

Pros

As far as I can tell, C+ has evry feature you need to run a company from your phone. If I needed, they can do a website and garner leads. It could be a complete one shop stop for all your business operation needs.And if you are just starting, the price to features ratio is so good it feels unbelievable. It is 100% true.C+ does so much of your work, you are freed up to focus on what it is that drove you to start your own business.

Cons

While C+ does do virtually everything, the process to do it all is sometimes more tedious than you want to deal with.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor+

The price of their service for my new company was too high.

Reasons for Switching to Contractor+

Value, plain and simple. C+ had more of the features I needed and was priced lower than all of the others.

Response from Contractor Plus

Hi Gardner, I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. This is helpful and we will be taking your thoughts into consideration as we shape the future of Contractor+, especially regarding optimizing the workflows and making various processes more efficient. If you ever need anything, we're here for you! Have a great weekend.

Corey

Finally! They created the app we needed.

Reviewed on 20/04/2024

10/10 overall completely impressed with this app.

10/10 overall completely impressed with this app.

Pros

Iam so glad that this app finally Is just a button push away from everything you may need in the formal part of my business. Simple and easy to navigate. Will always amd forever recommend.

Cons

I don't believe you do enough advertising. I didn't know you were out there until I stumbled upon you on the app store.

Joist and QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Reasons for Choosing Contractor+

The layout and the ease of use. Also, the cards you get people to do trying to help build your business.

Reasons for Switching to Contractor+

Same as I stated earlier, it's probably the greatest app you can have for running a construction business.

Response from Contractor Plus

Thank you for your enthusiastic review! We're thrilled to hear that Contractor+ has become a vital tool for managing the formal aspects of your business with ease. Your recommendation means the world to us, and we're glad you've found our app to be a perfect fit for your construction business needs. We look forward to continuing to support your success!

JOHN

Getting the

Reviewed on 01/02/2024

I am using it but not really happy with the program. Only using it because it offers clients financing options.

Pros

I like the idea behind this software but it still has a long way to go.

Cons

The estimate looks very unprofessional and is laid out horribly

BuildBook

Reasons for Choosing Contractor+

Scheduling and financing options for customers were the driver in choosing, use word to do estimates since the included estimate looks very unprofessional.

Contractor Foreman

Reasons for Switching to Contractor+

Pricing and marketing were better program is not

Response from Contractor Plus

Thank you for your honest feedback on the Contractor+ app. We sincerely apologize if the estimates did not meet your expectations. We are committed to constant improvement and enhancing user experience. Exciting news - we're launching a new estimates format soon! Our customer success team will be in touch to share the new format and gather your input.

Together, we hope to significantly improve your experience. Thank you for your patience and for being a part of our journey to better serve you.

Virgil
Virgil
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Trial review

Reviewed on 19/01/2024

Pros

Ease of use, user friendly all aspects are centerally located

Cons

We have not had any dislikes yet. One thing noticed is it does not intergraye qith quickbooks desktop at this time but that was not a turn away for us.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor+

User interface, design and layout of app and webpage.

ClockShark

Response from Contractor Plus

Thank you for your glowing review and the full 5 stars! We're thrilled to hear that Contractor+ has been user-friendly and effective for your needs. Your feedback is invaluable to us.

We're glad to inform you that Contractor+ does integrate with QuickBooks Online, offering seamless financial management. Regarding QuickBooks Desktop integration, we appreciate your patience as this feature is not currently available. However, we hear your request loud and clear and are excited to announce that we'll be adding this integration to our roadmap for future development.

Thank you for choosing Contractor+ over alternatives like Jobber, and we're delighted that our user interface and design played a key role in your decision. We look forward to continuing to support and enhance your business operations!

Jason

handyman/plumber

Reviewed on 21/04/2024

i have use service titan which is expensive also housecall pro which is a lil less than service titan. but conteactor plus was just what i needed for my business. help me manage way better easy to use. love the app.

Pros

the estimate and invoices is what i started using this app for but since it has grown so have i. i enjoy learning more on how to be better at running my service company

Cons

nothing i love it. there isnt anything i would like to change its user friendly and cheaper than most

Reasons for Switching to Contractor+

cost and easy use. invoicing collecting payments writring estimates is all easier with contractor plus.

Response from Contractor Plus

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for choosing Contractor+! It's fantastic to hear how our app has supported the growth of your business and made invoicing and payment collection easier for you. We're thrilled that you find Contractor+ user-friendly and cost-effective. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we're excited to continue supporting your service company's success. Keep enjoying the app, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance!

David

Good app overall. Needs receipt options.

Reviewed on 25/04/2024

Mostly satisfied. Would like to have all the app offers for a lower price.

Mostly satisfied. Would like to have all the app offers for a lower price.

Pros

There are almost everything needed to estimate, invoice, I haven’t found a receipt option yet which is needed.

Cons

Payments are to high to get all the app offers. Too many teirs.

Response from Contractor Plus

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you're finding our app useful for estimating and invoicing. We understand the need for receipt options and are excited to let you know it's on our roadmap—stay tuned for future updates.

Regarding our plans, we offer three tiers: Free, Pro, and Ultimate. The main variation comes when adding multiple users to your account. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or contact our customer success team, and we'd be happy to guide you through the paid plans. Thank you for choosing Contractor+, and we're here to support your journey every step of the way!

Robbie

Best construction CRM

Reviewed on 15/04/2024

Pros

Very easy to use and has tons of functions

Cons

So far, we have enjoyed everything it has to offer

Response from Contractor Plus

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're delighted to hear that you find Contractor+ easy to use and beneficial for your business needs. It’s great to know our efforts to provide a comprehensive solution are paying off. We look forward to continuing to serve your needs and exceed your expectations!

Aaron and Angie

Impressive

Reviewed on 08/03/2024

Can't get enough!!!
I have spent endless hours playing with it.

Can't get enough!!!
I have spent endless hours playing with it.

Pros

Invoices, estimates, payment processing all in one place

Cons

Charges of additional features that I would like to use

Response from Contractor Plus

Thank you so much for your impressive 5-star review and for highlighting the convenience of having invoices, estimates, and payment processing all in one place with Contractor+! We're thrilled to hear how much you've been enjoying exploring the app.

We understand your desire for access to all features, which really shows how much you value our app. We've made a conscious decision not to include ads within our app to ensure a seamless and uninterrupted user experience. While all our core app features are available for free, we offer tailored experiences within our paid plans to cater to businesses ready to scale.

Let us know if you ever need anything. We're here to support you every step of the way as you grow your business with Contractor+.

Jeffrey

Great app to have,

Reviewed on 21/03/2024

Pros

It's user friendly and very professional business tool to have.

Cons

No dislikes about this app a great buy for business.

Response from Contractor Plus

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and the 5-star rating! We're thrilled to hear that Contractor+ is serving you well as a user-friendly and professional tool for your business. If you have any suggestions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for choosing Contractor+!

Mark

best app of its kind for owner operators

Reviewed on 26/04/2024

Pros

once setup its a breeze to create and send estamites in minuites

Cons

payment portal options, would like the freedom to link my own 3rd party portals

Response from Contractor Plus

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app efficient for creating and sending estimates. Regarding the payment portal options, please reach out to us at [email protected] so we can better understand your needs. Your input is valuable as we strive to improve our services. Thank you for your support!

Aron
Aron

I don't foresee changing systems

Reviewed on 08/05/2024

I have been Using contractor+ for 4 years now, from the get-go the [sensitive content hidden] is/was always a call text, or email away. I have always felt comfortable relaying any bugs to him and communicating Ideas or suggestions as well. Since then they have created the Idea board, and improved the app tremendously. My clients appreciate the quality estimates and invoicing they receive.

Pros

Invoicing is easy, Estimates are equally as easy. and the ability to convert them and work with them is easy as well. Payments and financing are easy to set up.

Cons

Sometimes the app gets stuck, gotta close it out and reopen it. Usually at the sending estimate to a client through Text. this issue has been one that was fixed in the past but recently popped back up. Honestly, it doesn't happen any other time that I can recall and I always get the emails or texts so never concerned with it. I just close and re-open the app to solve the problem.

Reasons for Switching to Contractor+

The cost, the value, and the ability to assist a new company and try a differient option.

Response from Contractor Plus

Thank you for your feedback and for being a loyal user of Contractor+ for the past four years. We're glad to hear that you find our invoicing, estimates, and payment setups easy to use. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have shared this issue with our development team, and it will be resolved as soon as possible. If you need any assistance, please reach out to our customer success team. Thank you for your continued support and valuable input.

Don

Why you need Contractor+

Reviewed on 15/01/2024

So far, I have nothing but great things to say about Contractor+, and this is probably the 8-10 app I've tried to incorporate into my business. This is the one for anybody looking.

Pros

The ease of use, after spending a littler bit of time and getting some guidence from [sensitive content hidden], my most AWESOME, customer service and App product helper, it's really quite easy to provide a professional scope with photos to be submitted. I'm actually very excited to have discovered this program at the official launch on my business. I honestly feel like Contractor+ will be a great asset in my business and is there to go nationally when the opportunity comes up.

Cons

I haven't really dove into the entire resources that Contractor+ has to offer but will do in time. For now, I'm least impressed with the free website design, it is free so there's that, and I've had a bit of trouble getting it to synch with Company Cam, most likely my user error, [sensitive content hidden] is on top of it and hooking me up with [sensitive content hidden], another great asset to the company.

Response from Contractor Plus

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Contractor+! We're delighted to hear that our app is proving to be a valuable asset for your business and that our customer service team has been able to assist you effectively. We're here to support your growth and excited about your journey to go national. Regarding the issue with CompanyCam Sync, please feel free to reach out to our customer success team for further assistance – we're committed to ensuring a smooth experience for you. Thanks again for choosing Contractor+ as your business partner!

Stephen

Jack and Jane of all Trades LLC

Reviewed on 11/09/2023

My over all experience has been fantastic. I wish there was something for monthly home maintenance programs like scheduling or a checklist we could make, bc there's not really a program put there for us.

Pros

The estimates, they have pre written contracts as well to help out beginners.

Cons

The payments. Still not exactly sure why my payments aren't working.

Better over all.

Reasons for Switching to Contractor+

There more you can do with contractor plus than most other programs.

Response from Contractor Plus

Hey Stephen! Thanks a lot for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's greatly appreciated. Regarding the monthly home maintenance program scheduling or checklists, I'd love to pick your brain sometime about what features specifically could help solve this problem for you. We do have recurring jobs which can be used for maintenance schedules, but currently don't have checklists inside the job (we have tasks). We are adding sub-tasks and checklists though, maybe we can show you what we're working on and get your feedback on how we can make it better for you. Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

Chris

Tons of features

Reviewed on 11/09/2023

Pros

There is a lot of features packed into a small footprint.

Cons

No virtual phone number and sometimes the deposit charges the full amount on the estimate.

More features

Reasons for Switching to Contractor+

Better features for the price

Response from Contractor Plus

Hi Chris, I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm really happy to hear that Contractor+ is helping you in your day to day. Also, it won't happen as fast as I'd personally like (it never does), but we are indeed building our own voice/phone solution across web, phone and tablet. Regarding the deposit amounts you configure on your estimates not reflecting properly on the invoice - reach out to our customer success team ([email protected]) asap and we will get to the bottom of this. I've also filed with our QA team to have them test this extensively to identify any possible scenario where this isn't working properly, Thanks for bringing that to our attention. If you ever need anything, please let us know! Hope you have a great weekend.

Nathan

A decent application for the price.

Reviewed on 25/01/2023

The application works for the most part. Each module works well as a stand alone module, it's when you attempt to use the functions that are supposed to link one module to the next to provide for an intuitive workflow. Support is slow and available through what amounts to an offline chat and a scheduled zoom meeting. Available times may be several days out.

Pros

The software is fairly easy to use and it contains many features of it's more expensive competitors. The pricing on this software is what makes it extremely attractive. For the same features most of the other options out there are charging over $100 /user /month.

Cons

There's no workflow documentation, that I could find, nothing that gives you a generic walk through from estimating, job creation, adding time and then invoicing for that time. Multiple visits for each job can be scheduled with an attached time clock function, however, even after utilizing the time clock function when trying to invoice for the visit it asks for a dollar amount to charge for each visit selected instead using the time entered. i.e. If you entered 3 visits and clocked 1hr. , 5 hrs. and 3hrs.. Then you create an invoice from the job visits, the following screen asks what you want to charge for each visit. Only allowing a whole dollar amount rate that applies to all visits selected. If you entered $500, you would get a line item with 3 units @ $500 each, instead of allowing an assigned per hour rate and using that to calculate the actual cost. Maybe I'm not understanding something and there are some contractors / handyman companies that charge a flat fee per visit regardless of actual time spent on the job. The software appears to have a module to track business expenses, but only allows you to pay for those expenses using the general categories that you have setup for invoice payments. i.e. if you do not accept credit or debit cards, that category cannot be selected as a method of payment for an expense. I don't know about you, but I may not accept credit cards for payment, due to cost. That doesn't mean that I don't use one on an expense.

Response from Contractor Plus

Hi there! Firstly, thank you for the detailed review and highlighting the features that stand out for you. We're glad you find our software a cost-effective solution. We acknowledge the workflow issues you've pointed out and understand how essential a smooth workflow is. Please know we're always working to improve, and feedback like yours helps us prioritize. We'll be taking your observations about invoicing and expense tracking into account for future updates. As for support, we aim to be more responsive and efficient.

We appreciate your patience and commitment to Contractor+. Your success is our goal! 🚀🛠️

Branden
Branden

Got onboard at the beginning

Reviewed on 04/08/2021

Empressed with the conceptual ideas of the app and I think the developers are actually trying to put out a product that will help business owners and their teams. I do believe it still needs sometime before it is a top choice app though.

Pros

The app has a lot of good features that a service company could take advantage of to streamline their operational tasks. It had pretty much everything I had looked for in an app for the five years I been in business. Unfortunately, I have not gotten to really put the app to the test to see if it would really benefit my company. This is not the fault of the app or it’s service it provides. My business has been forced into a hibernation status at the moment due to transportation issues mostly, coupled with the pandemic as well. I have reduced my account back down to their free offerings for now. Which still offer a good assortment of capabilities to make use of.

Cons

There are parts of the dashboard and how you navigate through the system that I find tricky and somethings even unneeded . I would like to be able to customize the dashboard to my needs a lot more so I don’t have to look to find things so much or even scroll so much to get to at times. Also since I was one of the first onboard with them, some of the features had not been implemented yet but you could still find the sections allotted for them in your dashboard. Yes, it is nice to know what would be available one day, but it was also frustrating somewhat to want to use an offering and click on it only to get the “coming soon’ message. Just a personal thing maybe but worth noting.

Response from Contractor Plus

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback. It's actually a really good idea to be able to customize the main dashboard screen so it's tailored to your individual preferences. We will get that on the dev roadmap!

Joshua

The perfect app for my business

Reviewed on 11/09/2023

It seems to be the best fit app for my needs.

It seems to be the best fit app for my needs.

Pros

I chose this app over other for the more robust features, particularly the ability to breakdown an estimate by area and task, as well as to included materials within a line item. Another popular app I previously used made this seemingly crucial function far less intuitive.

Cons

The only thing I can even think of is that that I wish it would integrate with Home Depot in some kind of super slick way -- like if it automatically read purchases from a job name.

Response from Contractor Plus

Hi Joshua, I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! It means a lot. If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to reach out. Regarding the Home Depot integration, our material integration with The Home Depot is about to get a whole lot better for our PRO and Ultimate users. It goes live next week. We will continue to improve the integration as time goes on as well. If you have any ideas specifically, please share them on our idea board! Hope you have a great weekend!

Reasons To Use Contractor +

Reviewed on 11/09/2023

Absolutely love this app..I tell everyone about it constantly. It's so easy to use it's never failed me.Its professional, it's options are many and for the money you cannot beat it. NOBODY OFFERS SUCH A ROBUST SYSTEM WITHIN AN APP AT THIS PRICE POINT..ITS A NO BRAINER..

Pros

Probably the estimates/ invoice creation templates, the real time feature is tremendous along with all the options to customize

Cons

Nothing, it's fantastic, it's extremely useful

Response from Contractor Plus

Hi David, thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out! Hope you have an great weekend.

Definitely a great app!

Extremely happy

Extremely happy

Pros

The fact I can customize my task, and add my materials

Cons

That I have two pay more for the unlimited version

Pipeline CRM and Jobber

Reasons for Choosing Contractor+

The price, and they don't have an app. Especially for the price.

Pricing and app features

Response from Contractor Plus

Hi David! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything, we're here for you!

Shawn

Opinion

It has the best enterface and use of different applications

It has the best enterface and use of different applications

Pros

The use of different applications and how stores clients

Cons

You should be able to have more pictures than 5 .

Jobersy

Reasons for Switching to Contractor+

The lay out the ease how things works

Response from Contractor Plus

Hi Shawn, thanks a lot for taking the time to share your feedback with us, it means a lot! We're happy you're finding good use and value in Contractor+. Regarding not being able to add more than 5 photos, I agree completely. Ultimate users can upload 20, but that's still not enough. We are soon going to switch to a storage limitation and not restrict the number of photos or documents per account tier. This will be better for everyone. Will keep you updated as that change takes place. Let us know if you ever need anything! Have a great weekend.

Casey
Casey

All - In - One Software for Construction Companies

Reviewed on 11/09/2023

Pros

There is a few areas I liked most about this software. Customer service is a personal experience with quick and custom tailer help to my specific needs for the software. Also they offer help with other areas of my business like finding the best insurance and workers compensation for my industry

Cons

I don't have any comments for this section

Joist

Response from Contractor Plus

Hi Casey! I hope you're doing well. I wanted to thank you for sharing your feedback. It helps a lot. If you ever need anything, you know how to get ahold of us. I hope you have a great weekend.

Nathan

Contractor plus is a must have!

Reviewed on 12/09/2023

Overall, I'm very satisfied with contractor plus.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with contractor plus.

Pros

I really enjoy the ability to add pre set stuff from local stores to quote

Cons

I really don't like how expensive it is to add more users

Price and features.

Pricing.

Response from Contractor Plus

Hey Nathan, thanks a ton for taking the time to share this feedback with us. Just to let you know, we agree with the pricing for adding additional users, and we're working on a solution for this ASAP. It's one of our immediate priorities as soon as our Estimates & Invoices V2 enhancements goes live this coming week. If you ever need anything, please reach out! We'd love to hear from you. Have a great weekend!

Edward

Contractor+ App

Reviewed on 12/09/2023

Contractor+ has made it easy from the start of my business. I don't think I would use anything else. The fullness of features to use is extremely helpful.

Pros

The estimate and invoicing features are most important to my business at the moment. I'm sure as my business grows in the future more of the features will be just as important. I've only used Contractor+ so I can't compare it to any other service but I'm completely satisfied with the use of Contractor+.

Cons

Making some estimates have been a challenge due to the searching of some products and materials. Many times I would have to look up materials seriously and manually add them to the estimated.

Response from Contractor Plus

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us! We really love hearing that Contractor+ is helping you run your business from day one. If you ever need anything, let us know! Have a great weekend!

Cathie
  • Used for 6-12 months

Getting There

Reviewed on 03/08/2021

I’ve tried every which way to get support. I can’t reach anyone! That’s the glitch I’m experiencing. There are several bugs that need worked out. Once this works smoothly, it’ll be worth the $100+ I paid.

The ideas are solid and features are EXACTLY what I need. An easier way to reach support, features that work, maybe a way for users to report bugs would be great.

Pros

I like the idea of the software. It’s everything we need!

Cons

Can’t get ahold of support. Standard features are still glitchy.

Joist and Houzz Pro

Reasons for Choosing Contractor+

Contractor + seemed more complete and easier to use.

Reasons for Switching to Contractor+

Again, it seemed easier to use. It’s not quite there yet though. So still considering alternative. I’m glad I spent the money because it helps support the overall mission of getting the software optimally functional. However, I do constantly look for better functioning alternatives.

Response from Contractor Plus

Hi Cathie, we are so sorry to hear you haven't been able to reach support. Have you created a support ticket or sent an email to [email protected]? You can also call us at (855) 392-8803, though we typically are on other scheduled calls and have to return your call after we get your voicemail. The way around this is to book a call with your dedicated support rep directly. You can schedule a call with me here https://calendly.com/xflavor I hope this helps! I look forward to talking to you soon!