Intelligent Medical Software

Practice management, EMR, and medical billing solution

3.8/5
4.2/5
4.2/5
4.3/5

Phillip D.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Always a day late but never a dollar short.

Reviewed on 30/03/2019

It's equivalent to quicksand. Attempts to get the program to work properly are expensive and frustrated by poor service.

Pros

It has great potential for a large group with a dedicated computer programmer.

Cons

Misleading advertising. We were told that the program could integrate various aspects of the office. We were not told that we would have to buy 3rd party software and have new programming of our system to get spirometry and allergy injections to be integrated. The spirometry program never worked properly. The fees seemed excessive. I asked for the password to the encrypted MySQL database resident on my server in order to archive the patient data for information requests when I close my office and will no longer be using Meditab. I was told that I would have to pay 3K and sign a contract with a gag order about the fee.

You will spend more time clicking and typing to populate notes than with any other EHR platform

Reviewed on 24/05/2018

none, and since joining a new clinic I'm stuck with it

Pros

I like the patient chart or document view screen and its layout. That is it. As a provider I have yet to find another redeemable quality with this software.

Cons

Want to enter a template into the note? Ok, click the template which opens up a dialogue window that can't be edited prior to entering it into the note. It then populates the template into the top of the note section you are adding it to without an option of placing it elswhere. Then editing the templated information within the note requires a double click of a different icon...

Want to just edit any part of your note? That requires clicking another box. I should be able to enter a template with a single click and edit it on the fly. I should be able to leave my cursor anywhere in the note and have the template populate in that location. I have never spent so much time documenting after patient visits with any of the other 3 EHR platforms I've used or a handful of others that I've demo'd.

Response from Meditab Software

Thank you for the review. We would like to help you with the concerns. You can reach us at (510) 201-0130 to discuss these issues further.

Tariq S.

Review of IMS Software

Reviewed on 13/01/2014

Pros

It is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. I am able to get where I need to go within the system very easily without having to leave the screen I'm on, and I am able to return to where I was very easily. I have never been very comfortable with computers, but I am able to use IMS for everything I need in my practice.

Cons

Having to wait for a return phone call after leaving a message for technical support, but it is not often that it happens.

Response from Christopher

Thank you for the review. We would like to help you with any concerns. You can reach us at (510) 909-8182 to discuss these issues further.

Ash A.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Decent EMR but not as much bang for your buck as top notch EMRs.

Reviewed on 19/04/2016

Pros

It is a highly customizable EMR that the manufacturers work to fit around your practice needs.

Cons

There are basic features that are missing and many glitches. For instance scheduling parameters for efficient patient booking are missing and we get random diagnosis codes added into visit notes for no apparent reason. Claims to be a cloud based system, but they charge you for each workstation you want to utilize.

Dana P.

IMS Review

Reviewed on 13/01/2014

Pros

The technical support is like none other with this vendor. It's great!

Cons

Having to leave a message to receive a call back for help. This really hasn't been much of an issue, as once I e-mail tech support, they usually return calls within 5-10 minutes to help us rectify our issue.

Harun T.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Graduate students training

Reviewed on 28/05/2019

Pros

To train software is positive side and very easy

Cons

Software is very hard to input and not to clear

Lorie G.

A Flexible Fertility EHR to maximize productivity and quality

Reviewed on 27/04/2018

Fertility EHR and associates are committed to making the EHR an enhancement tool to increase productivity and quality control. Like all EHR's it is a work in progress, and the associates here are committed to evolving and improving as Best Practices in Fertility evolve and change.

Pros

Flexibility and Customer Services, complete Fertility suite encompassing embryology, clinical services, billing and some marketing tools.

Cons

inconsistency of commands and icons between screens, difficult to extract information into printed formats

Michelle W.

Easy to navigate!

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

Pros

Made surgery scheduling easier with simplicity and works well because of many integrations with other systems.

Cons

Was a little confusing trying to figure out how to get the system to work with other integrations.

Katie H.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Terrible

Reviewed on 15/08/2017

Missing DSM diagnoses, medications, etc. Unable to see who prints prescriptions, or how many times they are printed; .major issues with faxes not coming in thru the EMR, constant charges for "updates or builds", useless features that are required for MU reporting, but are very hard to implement.Have to click click click to get one specific thing logged in the chart. Customer service doesn't speak clear English and do not know how to problem solve frequently to get to the root of the problem; were told often, our product doesn't have the capability, I'm sorry.

Cons

Was told it was specifically for psychiatry & the templates for our finished product were a joke!!!!

Bonnie D.

Software review

Reviewed on 24/05/2016

Pros

It was easy to use. and easy to get help when there was a question or problem

Cons

I have no complaints. Every time I had any issue it was resolved very quickly. great customer service! and a great team.

Ryan B.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

No free costumer support, you have to go through local vendor who can charge you even to reset...

Reviewed on 04/01/2019

Pros

Adaptable and easy click buttons. Once you learn to navigate the software you can get a lot of things done.

Cons

You will pay out the nose if you need help with anything. The software is very complex and not very user friendly, so if you have a lot of questions your local vendor is going to make a killing.

Sharon G.

IMS

Reviewed on 28/01/2017

I enjoy using this software because it addresses everything I need.

Yassaman D.
  • Used for 1-5 months

great tool

Reviewed on 12/12/2017

Pros

very helpful and time saving, enjoyed all the details and instructions that were given. I used this for a school project but recommend it for every field of work

Cons

Took a while to learn how to work with it, but after watching some videos online, got the hold of it

Paras S.

Reviewed on 24/10/2011

This is one of the best software I have ever seen. Functionality rich, easy to use, truly paperless, truly integrated, great live support and total ROI.

Thanks SuiteMed.

Padmaja M.

IMS Software Product Review

Reviewed on 07/01/2014

Pros

IMS is very easy to understand and navigate. Training for the system went very smoothly for everyone in the office, and they were very organized when giving us the training. The support team is very friendly and helpful. Initially, we had online training for the system to prepare, and before it was time to "go live," we had on-site training. We have been using the system for three to four years now, and within six months of beginning, we were able to be paperless in the office. Since having the system, we have been able to qualify for incentive payments and meet the requirements for various incentives. We also ran into a situation where we were audited, and the technical support team at IMS were very helpful throughout the entire audit process and in helping us prepare for it. Then they were happy to hear from us when we had passed the audit successfully.

Cons

Having to leave a message when calling support. Sometimes it takes awhile to hear back, but this doesn't happen very often.

Debbie R.

Clinical Challenges Resolved

Reviewed on 28/04/2018

We have seen our time management improve significantly with MediTab.

Pros

MediTab offers so much that can make our jobs easier; flowsheets, patient management / clinic flow systematic; documentation; RX management

Cons

Complexity of the system to learn. Some of the glitches we are encountering could most likely be resolved, but we seem to be just accepting them. We are not using the system to its full potential because there are just so many hours in the day to do our work and learn the new system.

Gregory W.

Great service!!

Reviewed on 23/07/2015

Pros

Always helpful and quick to assist. Ready to assist at the drop of a hat!

Cons

I have no complaints. It's easy to use and the techs are always knowledgeable and helpful.

Charles B.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

We are a billing service and use IMS exclusively for all our clients.

Reviewed on 15/01/2014

Pros

Extremely efficient and people friendly. Training is easy and short term. The single database concept makes this product easy to use.

Cons

There is very little to not like. I guess the only thing I can think of is the ability to have things changed or modified.

Melissa Z.

Reviewed on 18/05/2012

I am writing today for the opportunity to share how pleased we are with SuiteMed IMS. Dr. Smith is now a "wiz" at notes and super billing. I learn something new just about every day that helps us to be more streamlined and efficient.

Thank You For All That You Do!

David H.

Fox Meadow support and IMS electronic health care records

Reviewed on 16/01/2014

Pros

Ease of use and excellent support.

Cons

It is time-consuming to customize. Updates are unpredictable and may have glitches.

Anthony f. F.

Decent Medical Records Software

Reviewed on 31/01/2019

Good software for now. Changing would probably be more work than it's worth right now and not sure if it would be better. "Grass is always greener..."

Pros

It is HIPAA compliant and while it looks overwhelming, it is quick to get the hang of.

Cons

There are many features of the software that we do not use here so we pay for a lot that we don't use. Constantly "running out of memory" errors. Especially at the front desk, where it causes backups with patients. If you scan in 10-15 documents you have to close out of the whole program and restart it. Very annoying and unproductive. Also a little dated with some operations.

Terri C.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

I have been using Fox Meadows since 2008.

Reviewed on 25/02/2014

Pros

I like the SuiteMed software. It is very user-friendly. It is easy to learn, especially for my staff. The people at Fox Meadows are always available when there are technical issues. The Fox Meadows staff are very friendly and pleasant to talk to. It's nice that they will respond in a timely manner if not right when you call. The people training for the program are very knowledgeable about the program and can answer any questions you may have.

Cons

I don't have any dislikes about this program. I do not like change, but they made it easy when I had to change.

Luana E.

Very Good Software for Bigger Practices

Reviewed on 13/01/2017

I've worked this system now for almost 2 years. And this is one of the easiest systems to use. Its extremely detailed and has several parameters for your report viewing. I am the billing manager for an orthopedic surgery practice. The ease of maneuvering between screens and different accounts. The templates that are made for reports are beautiful!!! Only complaint is Customer Service techs. They take a little long to fix an issue but once they fix it, its fixed permanently.

Response from Meditab Software

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is much appreciated!

Vivek R.

Intelligent Pharmacy Software

Reviewed on 30/04/2019

Pros

- Easy scheduling of procedures
- Many filters for report viewing
- Free trial before buying
- Exhaustive patient chart and flowsheets

Cons

- Should be more user friendly and easier to navigate

Sujana A.

Reports, Pqrs

Reviewed on 11/10/2016

PQRS- automatically should pop up the mistakes at the time of entry, its difficult to go back on record and submit it later, we may forget the treatment done back in Jan , while we are in Dec.
Reports- Simple Date should be used- So many Actual dates, Deposit date, Posting Date, Etc... is confusing to have a unique record for Posting of charges, Cash and AR reports too.

Pros

GOOD emr s/w

Cons

Can be improved in charges area and reports area