Movavi Video Editor Plus

4.8/5
4.5/5

Andrew
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

The best to create and edit videos

Reviewed on 11/11/2022

Pros

The best animations and text formats to apply to your videos Fast, simple and easy to use

Cons

Sometimes the videos are having delay while rendering but the overall quality is great

Deborahsue
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Good software

Reviewed on 03/11/2022

It is as ok but not near the program Adobe is

Pros

I am not sure if I like or don’t like this software it has good and bad but nothing really stands out

Cons

I’m not sure what I don’t like about this software but I find Create studio more to my liking

Adobe Premiere Pro

Reasons for Switching to Movavi Video Editor Plus

I use it as well as Adobe and now create studio
Arzu

Quick Video Editor for Beginners

Reviewed on 14/10/2022

If you are an amateur in video editing and don't need complex features, Movavi is good for you. Good for fixing minor problems. But very limited for professionals.

Pros

Adapting to Movavi is very easy. Even if you have no experience with video, you can easily get used to this application. The drag & drop feature makes things a lot easier. Extremely simple and easy to use. It's easy to add special effects and combine videos. Text animations are quite enjoyable and functional.

Cons

The free trial version is very limited. Also, the rendering time is slow.

Titus

Movavi The Great

Reviewed on 04/11/2022

I can now capture my favorite lectures and sales pages, and some movies, or clips of movies. The best gadget software i have ever seen in my life.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use. I still can get over what it can do in seconds with the super mode rendering.

Cons

I could not render certain types of genres because of codes that blocked me out.

Balamurugan

Simple, Easy to use and Extra ordinary Software

Reviewed on 31/10/2022

Pros

The best part of movavi is User Interface and inbuilt background, template and animation presets. Other than these, the render option is super sleek and fast. It render out quality output without compression in major formats.

Cons

The filter and color grading options shouldbe improved. Also, they should make render out tools to deliver the same quality output in small size. Also, need a cross platform/ version for linux platform.

Nadish

So far best video editor :)

Reviewed on 22/08/2021

Although Movavi's rendering time is a bit slower than the previous software that I was using for video editing, I'm loving Movavi due to it's pricing, features and ease of access. :)

Pros

Well I would like to introduce myself first. I'm working as a Digital Media Manager in a private advertising agency. We produce marketing content for some of the best brands globally. Recently I was given the responsibility to produce/edit 500 short videos for couple of video sharing apps. In this case, I had to find a solution that can save time, must be user friendly (as we hired some video editors interns for this project) yet the video quality should be top notch with transitions and effect.

Previously we used to use another video editing software (not mentioning the name here) but it was lacking in some major functionalities that I needed to meet the target of my project. Luckily I found Movavi :) It took just a few hours for me to take control over this brilliant software. Initially I used the trial version. Then I recommended all my team to switch over Movavi due to it's user friendly interface that was makes it very easy for newbies to start working with it. I really love the built-in transitions and sounds in Movavi, this feature is really crucial for us as we have to produce high quality content yet the overall feel of the videos should be engaging.

Cons

The only thing that I like least about this software is the rendering time. We're using HP Z620 with 4Gb nVidia graphics card and 32GB of ram + SSD drive. But when I compare rendering time of Movavi with couple of other software, I found it a bit slow in rendering.

Anthony
  • Industry: Animation

A really great video editor software I use every day!

Reviewed on 05/08/2022

Love the app! The chroma key effect usage is the best one I have ever used. The app is really easy to use and works really good for me!

Pros

It is a fully featured, easy to use, video editing app!

Cons

Í love the app and cannot think of a con!

jason

Movavi Video Editor Plus review

Reviewed on 01/06/2021

It helped a ton when I just with altering, I mean I had no involvement with video altering except for had the option to understand some cool stuff for my channel.

Pros

This product is extremely straightforward and simple to utilize. Its highlights are exceptionally straightforward, dissimilar to another video-altering program. It's not difficult to manage and join recordings, alter and add special effects to videos successively.

It has a low CPU utilization and accessible for both the 32 and 64 cycle frameworks which are fairly certain in light of the fact that anybody can utilize it. The installer is just around 62-70 megabytes for the two variants, in this way, can be not difficult to download particularly for individuals with low-speed web associations.

It has an assortment of stocks accessible right inside the product to download and whenever it's downloaded, you can begin utilizing them immediately.

It consequently saves your work to decrease information misfortune.

It has great configurations accessible for sending out.

Cons

low colour grading options.
Not possible to import custom objects.
Limited in advance editing like creating awesome lyrics (words don't really fit in the music).

Jean Gregoire

best video editor on the market

Reviewed on 07/10/2021

I have had no commercial problems with this software but I have benefited enormously because the

software I was using before was very expensive compared to Movavi Video Editor although it gave about the

same output.

Pros

My name is Gregoire. Recently I needed a video editing software for my youtube channel. I searched the

net and found Movavi video Editor which was cheap and very easy to use as it only took me a few minutes to adapt.

It has lots of special effects, filters, transitions,

and a lot of other modifications to have a very nice rendering.

It also supports almost all video formats.

Cons

So the only small problem I found on it is that the export time (conversion) is very high even though I have a

pretty good pc.

Ibrahima

Movavi Video Editor Plus

Reviewed on 19/11/2022

with Movavi Video Editor Plus is an ideal software for video editing

Pros

The animation is good and the image is clean of good quality. It's an incredible software that I just discovered

Cons

For the beginning there, everything is normal without problem

Azzahra
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

Best Video Editing Software for Beginners!

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

If I don't have much time to work on a project, while the video must be published in the very near future, I will gladly choose Movavi Video Editor Plus as the editing software.

Pros

A simple display and good layout make it easy to work on a project, if you want to complete a video in a short time without requiring a lot of complicated details, this is the right choice for you, the remaining time you can use for other things. more productive, believe me, your little time is very valuable so make the most of it.

Cons

Expecting something more on software that is lightweight and does not require high computer specifications, is something that is excessive, if you need complicated details on a video project this is not the right choice. so using something according to its purpose is a wise choice

German Liber
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Easy & light video editor for quick edits!

Reviewed on 31/08/2021

Overall experience with it is superb, to be honest. It's just a basic video editor for simple edits. Of course, you're not going to edit an entire movie here, but you can create professional social media videos.

Pros

I used Movavi a lot for vertical videos I needed to upload to clients accounts, mostly memes and comedy videos. It's really easy and quick to edit videos in it, and while it doesn't have a lot of effects and tools to use, the basics are there. If you keep it simple, Movavi will help. Interface is intuitive, mostly for beginners. And export is fairly easy, it has a ton of formats.

Cons

Could have more tools and effects, and free to use, feels like everything is paid. There's no collaboration tools on it. Software crashes a lot if you import a lot of files. It doesn't update a lot.

Greg
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Beginner Friendly Video Editing Software

Reviewed on 06/09/2022

Having HD videos that are edited correctly are a big plus in getting our message across. This software will do it once you upgrade

Pros

Editing a video is not complicated for beginners. The software walks you through and is easy to understand. We are using previously edited videos to fix minor problems

Cons

The free trial version lets you see all the features. Then you have to upgrade to unlock everything available

Augusto

Great software, ideal for beginners.

Reviewed on 10/09/2021

Very charming, the program has something that many others don't have, and that is that it encourages us to continue editing and create out projects.

Pros

It's really easy to use, it has many tutorials and GUI is very intuitive, even for those who have never edited. It has many effects, animations and transitions that will give our project a very nice touch. Also has lot of export formats and different qualities.

Cons

Perhaps, being a program "focused" on beginners, it lacks some functionalities that can be found in other programs, but this doesn't make it a bad option at all.

Lucas

What I like about this app

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

This software helps me to accomplish my daily activities.

Pros

The thing I like mostly about this app is that it gives you more editing options to choose from including adjusting the side of the video in ratio.

Cons

What I like least about this app is that it reduces the video quality that you are editing, to the least lowest quality you can even think about.

Ahmed

Intuitive Simple Video Editing Software

Reviewed on 25/04/2022

I used Movavi for Editing tens of my video tutorials and I really like the simplicity of its features and the abundance of the free elements that can be used to enrich the educational videos.

Pros

It doesn't require high skills to be used, the main features are intuitive and easy-to-use.

Cons

From my point of view as a normal user I don't see any new features needed.

Felipe
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 29/09/2022

it's very difficult to keep the organization in writing, trello makes it more accessible to the team and in a digital way. I also feel that he connects the team better.

Pros

The software is perfect for small business organization. You can do all the organizational part through this software easily. The software is very intuitive, we had no difficulty using it. You create the activity windows, add the members, set the date and that's it!

Cons

I confess that it's a little frustrating when your company has a lot of processes, if you put too many windows it can be very slow. serving only for small teams.

Ricardo
  • Industry: Design

It's a good software but it needs a good machine

Reviewed on 25/08/2022

Overall it's good, but honestly it's not much superior to free software available on the internet. What weighs against it the most is the fact that you need an excellent computer to operate it. The positive point is the layout and the ease of use.

Pros

It's very intuitive, has a beautiful layout, with easy-to-find tools. Exporting takes place quickly.

Cons

I bought Movavi, but it ran extremely slow on my computer, I even stopped using it and started using freeware, when I switched to a much more powerful computer I used it again.

Florencia
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great software for simple videos! Easy, quick and effective!

Reviewed on 09/05/2021

Inexpensive and easy to use, it's a good (and free!) choice for people wanting to make a simple & fast videos for a business or personal presentations. Thumbs up to this app!

Pros

Value for money is one of the top points on this app, it's almost inexpensive. There's some cool effects, transitions and titles only a click away from the user. I used it for simple project presentations and the export & share options are pretty reliable, and the process of rendering is really fast!

Cons

If you want to get more creative, or want to use the app in a more "pro" way it can fall short for it. Sometimes it lags and there are some bugs during edition. While there are some great effects and titles, the control for these are pretty limited.

Gabriela

My go-to for editing my meditations and Podcast

Reviewed on 12/07/2022

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. I have created so much content and am so pleased with having this handy for my business.

Cons

The video converting part takes quite some time to load and at first I though it was a glitch but after researchin I found other users running into the same with longer videos. With patience, it all works out :)

maria

Excellent tool to create videos

Reviewed on 03/08/2022

My experience has been really good, i have liked managing the program a lot, it is very reliable.

Pros

Very good program to make and edit videos, i use it to generate content on my social networks and bring my business to more people, easy to use after several times, very complete, very good image and sound.

Cons

I would have liked at the beginning to have a chat to solve problems or doubts. But as i pointed out above, after several uses, the program becomes pleasant to handle.

Ekrem Taha
  • Industry: Music

Easy to use and awesome video editor!

Reviewed on 18/07/2022

Pros

Really simple, easy and effective software! I use on my music videos easily!

Cons

There is no cons! This software just great...

Nadine
  • Industry: Entertainment

Good Software To Have

Reviewed on 06/05/2022

I am currently using this software, It has made my life tremendously easy.

Pros

Easy to use. Cool Graphics. Has the potential to be upgraded.

Cons

I thought I would have been able to export much larger files, it lags depending on the size of the file. Smaller files work relatively well.

Bernard

Great basic solution for video editing

Reviewed on 19/05/2022

I started using Movavi yars ago and also tried Davinci Resolve which is more powerful and is free.

Pros

This is a great product to get started and has all of the basic features for editing videos.

Cons

It is not as powerful for complex video edits

Robert Dalsegg
  • Industry: Building Materials

Easy software for editing videos

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

Pros

Powerful vide editing for your computer. Gives you lot of file choices to make. For me I do editing as a hobby. This helped me to learn a lot about it, and do make it easy for me.

Cons

Well, I miss some more choices on the templates. Would be great to get more YouTube animation integrated there