CamScanner

Morale Ugan
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Picture to pdf

Reviewed on 01/11/2022

It's a great experience, everyone is allowed to use and create their own documents in the order that they wish to.

Pros

You are able to convert any picture to pdf. If you have to written your assignment or presentation down and you are lazy to type on your laptop, you can just use the app to scan your document and convert it to pdf. The free version works as good as the premium.

Cons

If you are using a free version, all your documents will show that you used camscanner at the bottom and you have to purchase a pack to remove it. Other than that it is all good no complains.

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Fast app to scan documents

Reviewed on 20/10/2022

Pros

Well, the app have the ability of fast scanning documents and batch scanning. And also automatically align document

Cons

It need better ocr and document conversion

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Makes my mobile scanner !

Reviewed on 09/09/2022

As a civil engineer need to handle too many documents , some times need to keep copy of official documents for future use.
But in field its very hard get good resolution by images.
Camscanner solve this problem in no time, i am able to take scan very easily , in different format also.

I can save the document in my devices or send to my superior in a click.

No need to get training to operate.

Love the app.

Pros

Best mobile scanner software available now.
In a few click i am able to take good quality scan by my device, edit files and send to my team member also very easy.

For the last 2 year, i get tons of scan by this software, it never disappointed me.

Document management is pretty decent here.
Editing option is very much effective, even in free version i was able to use without any hassel, only watermark .if i get pro deal that problem also solved.

Cons

In free option, shows too many ads.
If you want to take full benefit ,need to purchase.
Its worth buying comparing situation, without its how much hassel we need to take.

Jay

An Easy Way To Convert Images

Reviewed on 12/11/2022

Overall I will recommend this application to everyone because its make our work very easy in our daily life and can save the time & stationary charges too.

Pros

This app is very useful to convert and high quality images as well as scanning and sharing by converting it to pdf or jpg file which makes work so easy for business & private company works.

Cons

The one thing which I dislike is the advertisement in between the application using is somewhat disturbing.

Muhammad
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Most reliable text editing and documents converter app

Reviewed on 01/11/2022

In document management for company using I use camscaner..

Pros

Easy to use convert documents easily in pdf format a lot of tool available for editing.

Cons

In app purchasing you can see buy different tool separately for example remove watermark and e-signature and it's expensive..

Selena

CamScanner to the rescue for on the go

Reviewed on 19/10/2022

On the go and easy to use and convert any picture and document into a PDF and also save it in their cloud to stay organized.

Pros

I love the ease of the product and how easy it is to use while on the go and out of the office. I even find myself using it while in the office because it's easier and faster to use than trying to scan the document into my customer from a printer/scanner.

Cons

They are always adding new features, there isn't anything I don't like about it .

Loay
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Camscanner is awesome worker friend ❤️

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

I solve most of the work site documents by camscanner and its very helpful.

Pros

Easy to use and simple to modify also the functions that camscanner offers are extraordinary.

Cons

Nothing can be considered as bad but maybe is a little bit expensive.

Chibuike
  • Industry: Management Consulting

My Feedback

Reviewed on 14/11/2022

Pros

This app is easy to install from playstore and easy to use anytime. As long as your phone has a back camera, there's no other special requirement.

Cons

I haven't seen anything I dislike about the app and shave been using this app for more than 3 years.

Raj
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Ideal Scanner and Document Organizer

Reviewed on 06/06/2021

Overall, Camscanner helped me get rid of manual scanners and helped me quickly scan documents, efficient storage and fast retrieval. I found the software quite helpful in creating my document repository. My camera is my scanner, and my handheld devices are my office filing system, and I feel powerful. I don't need a bulky office file management system for my important documents. My office moves with me. I can convert lousy pages into professional-looking documents. I can share my documents with my team quickly. The best part is that it does the job much better than any of the competing products.

Pros

1. It automatically scans your documents and converts the scanned documents with batch processing, where you don't have to do repetitive iterations.
2. The most impactful feature is its ability to apply magic color effects to highlight the document content.
3. Another great feature is the searchability option among tour scanned images.
4. You can group your documents the way you want for easy and quick retrieval.
5. It allows you to import documents and images from other apps and seamlessly convert them into a searchable document repository.
6. You can save your files on the cloud and retrieve them from anywhere.
7. It integrates well with other leading software like Adobe PDF and MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
8. You can directly share the documents whenever you want.
9. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive. It lists relevant options to reset, edit, adjust, and crop.
10. You can even straighten slant images and convert difficult-to-read images into readable stuff.

Cons

1. Sometimes, batch processing or auto conversion of documents crops the important portions of your documents, and you need to adjust every page again. Sometimes you don't even know that auto-cropping removed something, so it needs some improvements.
2. If you try to import multiple PDF files, it does not work at all.
3. Sometimes auto highlight feature increases or decreases brightness too much. Sometimes you do not want a dark background, and there is no way to remove it.
4. It may be useful to convert a scanned document directly into an editable word file with OCR.

Easily turn your phone into a scanner

Reviewed on 19/07/2022

I liked it very much, and it is easy to use and very fast in dealing with images and extracting them for you with the desired result, helped me to keep many important papers and documents in high quality in my phone

Pros

Many times we are in an academic or professional place and we want to keep a copy of important documents and papers, and because we do not have a scanner, we cannot keep them in a high copy, and at that moment we photograph them using the phone only, but they are very bad due to their poor quality, then CamScanner application came to solve this is the problem.
It captures high-quality documents that are close to the quality of desktop scanners, and converts them to PDF documents. It contains smart tools such as cropping and automatic optimization of images and texts, to improve the quality of scanning, and images with high accuracy and true colors are obtained.
Also of the important features is that it provides the ability to modify and name the document, secure important files through a strong password to protect them and prevent intrusion on them, and these digital files can be shared over the Internet with others smoothly.
The program is free and can be synced to multiple devices

Cons

The free version is full of ads that make it impossible to use and very annoying at times when we are in a hurry

Camscanner-my perfect document scanner

Reviewed on 08/06/2021

Pros

It is the most easiest app for scanning the document which can be converted into jepg ,pdf format i have submitted many assignment using this app. It is worth for time and money. It can be used by any level person for scanning the document.We can use cropping effect colouring effect as per our choice.

Cons

As I am being the regular user of the app i liked the app very much but sometime when i autocrop my potrait document it turned out in landscape form and frequent pop up of subscription ad

Abid
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

The Best Documents Scanning Tool

Reviewed on 25/07/2021

I am completely satisfied with the working and features of CamScanner and i am using it from last 5 years for scanning documents for official and personal use.

Pros

With CamScanner there is no need of scanner device because now your mobile camera is your scanner and you can easily scan any documents anywhere. You can also extract texts from scanned images very easily and share them with your desired audience. Other best features of CamScanner includes document settings, PDF conversion and import to gallery. You can also digitised your notes instead of keeping them in hard form without any hasstle.

Cons

Every documents which scanned via CamScanner contains name of CamScanner written in the footer of scanning which i think should be remove other than that i am satisfied with the working and features of CamScanner.

• Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

A useful tool for students.

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

My overall experience with camscanner is excellent . I use this on daily basis as I have to submit my assignments via mail,so scanning handwritten assignment by camscanner is easy and simple .It is a very handy tool for students like me. Overall camscanner is best and satisfactory for students.

Pros

very handy tool. Best quality pdf can be created. filters can be used to customise the document scanned.multiple pages can be scanned on batch mode that is a good feature.I use camscanner in daily basis and i am satisfied with its features and I also had recommended it to my colleagues and friends.

Cons

It has very less cons so far.One of them is that the watermarks can't be removed in free version.and the documents are to be edited individually in batch mode also.that is a bit time consuming. Premium version is a bit costly for students like me.

Marcie
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Great product a little pricey for personal use.

Reviewed on 30/01/2021

My overall experience with cam scanner has been excellent. I see the value in each of the features offered. I only wish I could have gotten more done during the 3-day free trial. I think the price is a little too high for me to keep the app for home use. After I cancel my free trial, maybe I will be presented with other less expensive options or find a promo code? If not I think I will find a free app with fewer features for home use.

Pros

My Husband used CamScanner daily at his previous job to send time sheets & other docs to the office from the field. He raved about it, saying you could turn anything into a PDF, attach pics & then send it directly from the app. He is not a tech person, so this says a lot about the ease of use. So, I signed up for the free trial to scan in some IDs & documents at home. I also used the e-signiture feature. I found it super easy to learn & use. There is an array of useful features ie. Collage so I can condense multiple pages of a contract into one. Encryption, to safely send sensitive documents & the list just goes on. If you have allot of this to do I would definitely recommend CamScanner.

Cons

For home or personal use I think the premium price is a little high unless you have enough to do to justify the price. They do however have a system of earning credits that can be exchanged for premium services over time. I don't completely understand how the program works so I don't want to comment on that too much. If you are using the application for a business I think the price is more than justified. I was only given the option to start a free trial for 3 days then pay the premium price of 49-ish dollars.

Rachel
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Cam Scanner

Reviewed on 15/08/2021

Able to store my articles for future reference in the cloud and in case they are deleted on my mobile device plus it saves on storage space this way.

Pros

It is clear when scanning a document. And it has affordable packages depending on one's ability. What I love about Camscanner is the fact that it's mobile and doesn't require one carrying a printer when i want to scan my documents. As a Content Writer, I use CamScanner to store the articles i have written them it in the cloud and can get access to them at any time.

Cons

The only disadvantage is having a CamScanner watermark when using the free version.

Antonio

Goodbye scanner!

Reviewed on 08/07/2022

I can't say anything against the product. You do not need to have a scanner, with your mobile phone and the application you can scan whatever you need. Moreover, you can share the scanned documents through the application.

Pros

It is an application that you can't have on your device. How many times do you need to "digitalize" a document? How many times must you scan a document? And, with smart working, with the people not more in the same physical location, exchanging documents is the normality. CamScanner is the response to all of these needs.
On top of the features, the product is easy to use: you can quickly and easily scan a document and send it.

Cons

The free version does not let you remove the watermark. This is the main limitation of the free product that you can overcome by buying the license.

Sandeep
  • Industry: Veterinary

Easy way to transform data and informations

Reviewed on 25/06/2021

It was awesome and still is. I being a student has to depend a lot on Camscanner. It was easy to operate and is versatile while sharing. Even when the picture data was not clear, Camscanner's MagicText used to make it clear which was life saving.

Pros

The way it allows us to convert pictures into pdf is the most valuable function. It uses lesser space so is compatible to various devices. The color fonts and trimming or cropping option are so advanced and can be modified as you like. It can convert pictures to word , excel, ppt, doc and many more. It has got functionality to save the created file in the software itself and has an easy option to share the formed files instantly to various platforms. The usage is so versatile various people prefer and recommend CamScanner.

Cons

The cons for the software is we cant access to other functions of not upgraded to pro version. It takes a bit longer time to transform files. Sometimes in old devices it gets crash which leads to loss of the progress.

• Industry: Industrial Automation

Free mobile application for scanning documents

Reviewed on 27/04/2021

I used this app since last 1-2 years and I think I am not facing any kind of difficulty in it.

Pros

CamScanner is best application for scanning your documents and share the image as pdf or jpeg format. It has another fabulous option that it can convert your photo into text. You can scan multiple pages in a single file and directly convert into pdf through one click only. It has multiple features such as editing the documents, import from gallery, save to gallery, rename the file and many more. You can also make a collage of multiple pages in different templates. It gives you the clear scanning result in different filters.

Cons

Some features of CamScanner is only accessible by upgrading the app into premium and gold after paying the subscription fees.

Elizabeth Michelle

CamScanner is Just Wow!

Reviewed on 28/05/2022

It has made sharing of receipts easier and reduced time spent typing documents by the use of OCR to extract texts from scanned documents.

Pros

1. Cam Scanner is easy to use and affordable. In fact, one can get a lifetime permit of the app at 299$.
2. Converting some of the scanned documents into editable text documents has saved me a lot of typing time.
3. Super excited to convert my scanned documents into PDF before sharing.
4. The free version of Camscanner also has a good number of features.
5. I can use it wherever I am as long as I have my phone

Cons

Too many advertisemnets on the fremium one.

Rosella
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Camscanner: A Review From A Daily User

Reviewed on 27/08/2022

It helped me to easily send the needed papers of our company, because the crop and filter feature made me spend less time editing photos, unlike when I use the built in camera on my phone.

Pros

I like that it is very easy to use, from picture scanning to converting files. It provides ease to people like me who needs quality scanned documents, it easily detects your photos and crops them, but the one I like most is its Magic Color filter, because it bolds and makes text from photos more readable than they actually do.

Cons

The renaming feature can be improve. Make it per photo instead of per folder.

Scanning Documents Made Easy!

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

I am extremely satisfied when using CamScanner a really hassle-free and quick way to scan documents. Would definitely recommend it to others.

Pros

It is very quick to scan and share documents by just clicking photos of the documents, very helpful to scan documents on the go. The fact that we can apply different filters which best suit our need is awesome. It also supports sharing of the document to various other messenger platforms and email which is very useful.

Cons

There is a CamScanner logo at the bottom of the document if we use the free version of the application, it would be good if that could be removed, as it sometimes interferes with the document.

Ali Qammar
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Scan and convert your documents to PDF on the Go!!!

Reviewed on 06/09/2021

Overall Experience is great so far.

Pros

It lets users to take a picture of their documents and convert them into one pdf file with ease. There are different features that you can use including which type of document you want to scan e.g. ID card, Single pager document, Batch, Book, Question Book, QR code etc etc. File conversion options are also available in CamScanner. It pretty much fulfills all the needs of a corporate employee.

Cons

Sometimes the application crashes on iphone. Especially after recent upgrade to new iOS version 14.7.1.

Olea
  • Industry: Banking

Useful solutions even for even for personal needs

Reviewed on 16/02/2021

Mostly, I'm using this application when I'm not in the office and or I don't have access to the scanner, and I like that I can have the scanner with me wherever I am.

Pros

I’m impressed that having only CamScanner app and a phone camera I can scan any type of paper documents (checks, notes, invoices, discussion boards, business cards, certificates, etc.). Usually, I use this app for work, and I’m grateful to have such an intelligent solution. Now, having only a cell phone we can use it as a multifunction scanner.
Sometimes I use to gather all my checks from shopping in one place and calculate monthly expenses integrating them into an Excel document, which also is an amazing feature for me.

Cons

I can't say anything I wouldn't like. One thing is for sure, every day I discover some new features that I would like to apply in practice.

• Industry: Management Consulting

The best app according to me for scanning!

Reviewed on 31/01/2022

My overall experience with CamScanner has been wonderful in-terms of the utility and the convenience of usage.

Pros

The most I like about this software is the fact that the ease through which I could scan my required stuff and the way the unwanted part on the images captured through the app gets eliminated and how the scanning is soo well done to obtain the enhanced end product which is the final scanned product. In case of a student account or a paid subscription, there's no watermark as well on the scanned documents and the app is absolutely free for use. I really appreciate the way this product treats students!!

Cons

The least I like about this software is the fact that the shadows aren't taken well care of and I really look forward to the enhanced version of this app with the shadows well taken care and the final scanned product being more clear.

Maciej

The best phone scanner app

Reviewed on 07/02/2021

I am using CamScanner on a daily basis since 2013. Have testes the competition and nothing even comes near it for my needs.

Pros

CamScanner is unbeaten in scanning documents with your phone. The quality of converting photos to scan-like images is exceptional. And recently they have upgraded their file management system.

Cons

I would love to see OneDrive/Google Drive integration. They are offering space in their cloud service, but it would be even more useful when you could integrate it with other cloud services.