Bandicut

video editing platform for cutting, trimming & merging video

4.2/5
4/5
4.6/5
3.8/5

Richard

Bandicut is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 27/05/2021

An absolute GEM of a product, I LOVE IT, it works, it's easy to use, it is inexpensive - I can only say WOW!

Pros

I have searched high and low for a product that will cut and join videos easily, without breaking my bank account. Bandicut makes cutting, splitting and joining videos an absolute breeze. NO technical knowledge is required, it is cost effective and it works - fast. I am VERY impressed.

Cons

The only issue I encountered was with ONE video where I could not cut the last 5 seconds from the clip, otherwise it has done everything I needed it to do, easily.

Marvens

Exellent

Reviewed on 05/04/2021

Pros

the software is really cool because it works well
it's easy to use, the support service works well

Cons

This software is for me among the best applications, except that the support service does not go too well sometimes

Joshua

Must have for Bandicam users.

Reviewed on 28/06/2021

Sometimes you don't want to open your full video editing solution to make minor edits to an interview, or software explainer video for a client, and Bandicut handles this function quickly. The biggest benefit to me is speed, and ease of minor edits.

Pros

What I like most about Bandicut is how lightweight, easy to learn, and easy to use it is. I also love how it sits inside Bandicam so you can access it easier. It helps you split videos, and join short clips together easier to make quick videos for clients.

Cons

The downside to being so lightweight is Bandicut is not suitable for heavy or even moderate video editing in my opinion. For example there is no option to blur out sensitive information. However, since you will mostly be using it to edit screen recordings and interviews made with Bandicam this is not much of a problem. The software is very inexpensive.

Shizwan
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Basic and easy video editor

Reviewed on 14/04/2022

Pros

I discovered Bandicut from Bandicam Screen Recorder. It is one of the most basic and easy video editors. You can easily cut the videos, add new clips and make simple videos very efficiently. It is recommended if you are a beginner.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about Bandicut is that it is too basic. You can just cut the videos and do some basic editing. Overall it works well if you want to make simple videos but is not recommended if you need to edit your videos professionally.

Islam

Fast and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 07/01/2022

Pros

The feature I liked the most in Bandicut is the lossless (and pretty fast) video trimming and joining feature. It doesn't re-encode the video so, technically, the result is at identical quality of the original video. Also the interface is very intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

In its free version, Bandicut adds a tiny branding clip at the end of the video, I think it would be better from UX perspective if the developers replace this with ads in the software's main interface or the conversion window, while this will generate some income for the developers, it will leave the user more satisfied.

Lacey
  • Industry: Hospitality

Works Well, And Is Well Constructed In Navigation

Reviewed on 02/09/2019

Works well, isn't too hard to use.

Pros

It works smooth, the wait time for exporting is low, and it is easy enough to navigate.

Cons

Sometimes, the file directory for navigation is a bit confusing

John
  • Industry: Music
  • Used for 1-5 months

Good for simple video editing.

Reviewed on 07/07/2019

It's pretty good. When I was a beginner with video editing, this system was good for my basic needs, but now I need something with more options for more options and capabilities.

Pros

It was easy to use in the basic areas that I needed, like splicing clips together and changing volume levels.

Cons

It didn't have enough features. I felt like I could only splice clips and change volume levels, and nothing else. For it to be a worthwhile program for me it should do more than just the basics.