Write a Review!
The all-in-one HR platform for global teams.

4.6/5
4.7/5
4.7/5
4.6/5

Raúl
Raúl

Fast to setup, Easy to use

Reviewed on 28/05/2024

The experience has been great, compared with other applications I have been using to receive the payments.

Pros

What i liked the most was the platform's ease of use and the rapid setup process for account activation to begin receiving payments. The user interface is extremely user-friendly, and the onboarding guide comprehensively covers all the essential sections of the application.

Cons

The notifications could be more detailed, some notifications that I receive in the mail are not showing up in the app.

Response from Deel

Hi there,

We want to improve your experience and make it exceptional. Your opinion matters a lot to us, and we'd love the opportunity to address any concerns you might have.

Please feel free to schedule a 15-minute call with one of our experts at https://cal.com/team/deel-support-team/reviews-complaints-g2. This will help us improve your so far good experience and make it perfect next time.

We're here to listen and ensure your experience is nothing short of perfect!

Your feedback means a lot to us!

Eddy
  • Industry: Legal Services

Easy to use and no problems with the payroll

Reviewed on 23/05/2024

From the moment I started using Deel, I found the platform to be very user-friendly. The intuitive interface made it easy to navigate and set up the necessary processes for managing my global workforce. However, there was a bit of a learning curve initially. It took some time to fully grasp all the features and functionalities, but once I did, it became a seamless part of my workflow. There were instances where I experienced slower response times, especially with more complex queries. Despite this, the overall support has been satisfactory enough.

Pros

Deel's user-friendly interface simplifies the process of managing international payroll. It streamlines onboarding, payments, and compliance with local laws. The platform automates payroll, ensuring timely and accurate payments, and offers robust customer support and resources, including legal advice and country-specific information.

Cons

New users might find the initial setup and onboarding process complex.

Response from Deel

Hi there,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service, and user interface, and hope to exceed your expectations in the future.

Alcel

Good Nice software that allows us to track our work

Good Nice software that allows us to track our work

Love dealing with Deel

Reviewed on 12/06/2024

Great! I haven't had a bad experience or service with Deel. Though I thought they might want to consider self-funding accounts, but then again, they're not a banking or fiduciary service like PayPal.

Pros

It's very user-friendly and straightforward. The dashboard offers just enough views for a user to understand the services they offer.

I also like the card and advance option since it gives me the ability to make purchases in USD without the need to convert.

Cons

Once the money is out, you won't be able to put it back in. I thought this was something I could do since I needed to use the card for USD transactions.

Response from Deel

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using Deel and that you found our platform easy and convenient to use. Your feedback means a lot to us!

Aishah
Aishah
  • Industry: Research

Good way to start your business!

Reviewed on 28/05/2024

Pros

Every country can use it , it's easy and very well informed

Cons

The fact that I had to send my proof of adress two times when it was already valid.

Response from Deel

We appreciate your feedback - thank you for sharing your experience with Deel!

Sachin
Sachin

Deel is a life saver for global employees

Reviewed on 17/05/2024

Pros

It allows me to receive my salary in USD from abroad and I can withdraw it in digital currency

Cons

Nothing as such. However, I didn't like it when Deel said good bye to Binance and I was unable to withdraw digital currency

Response from Deel

Hi there,

We really appreciate you sharing this with us, and we understand that not having e-wallets available is a frustrating experience for users. Unfortunately, Binance recently announced that it will stop maintaining its stablecoin starting from 15th December 2023. As a result of this, BUSD payments will be deprecated from Deel. You can read more about their most recent statement here: https://www.binance.com/en/feed/post/713719913770?lid=aho08j3gaj9e

We are looking into adding more withdrawal options for cryptocurrencies in the future and we thank you for your feedback.

Ameer
Ameer

My experience with Deel

Reviewed on 11/06/2024

Pros

The UI and the navigations between different pages/sections were much easier. and everything you need to know as an employee regarding your paycheck/expenses etc is all in one place.

Cons

I did not come across any downside so far

Response from Deel

Hi Ameer!

We truly appreciate your review on Capterra, as we strive for excellence. We want to improve your experience and make it perfect. Your opinion matters a lot to us, and we’d love the opportunity to address any concerns you might have.

We’re here to listen and ensure your experience is nothing short of perfect!

Hugo
Hugo
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Deel review

Is great to be able to work with international companies from one place

Is great to be able to work with international companies from one place

Pros

To have all of the information in one single place

Cons

Not being able to download the app directly from the play store

Response from Deel

Hi Hugo!

We’re here to listen and ensure your experience is nothing short of perfect!

Dannison
Dannison
  • Industry: Law Practice

Best for WFH Filipino

Reviewed on 11/06/2024

Pros

This tool is really easy to use and can be used for confirming payslips for bank applications in the Philippines.

Cons

To have more benefits for online workers, especially in the Philippines.

Response from Deel

Hi Dannison,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed communicating with our Support team!

Regards,
The Deel Team.

Arthit
Arthit

Easy to use, UX and UI are friendly for user

Reviewed on 21/05/2024

I love it and I’ll recommend to people I know use for their jobs its relevant.

I love it and I’ll recommend to people I know use for their jobs its relevant.

Pros

Tax management and tax calculation is essentially

Cons

Platform in website version is quite a little slow. I would to ask for application mobile version.

Response from Deel

Hello Arthit,

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Deel! Your feedback about having a mobile app and the speed of the platform is really appreciated!

Eric
  • Industry: Online Media

Great app and customer support

Reviewed on 17/01/2024

Pros

It takes a complicated process and breaks it down into (mostly) simple steps. Their live chat support is quick and helpful!

Cons

The bad:
We originally signed up for Deel because of our very attentive sales person/account manager, and the fact they had live customer support. After the first month we were reassigned to a new account manager that never responded to multiple emails, and then they discontinued their live tech support and it was hard to get ahold of anyone. You would go through several prompts with an AI bot that was never helpful for my situation. During this time we had a major issue with a payment, and it took hours to get a response.

The good:
They have since reinstated their live chat support, and all has been great since!

Chris
Chris
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Deel Multiplies our Team

Reviewed on 12/12/2023

They've been great to work with on the customer-service side of things. They are quick to jump on calls. One of the better experiences as I compare to our other vendors.

Pros

We are a very small team on the people and legal side. Deel turns one person into many. The ease of use is critical and important dates don't slip through the cracks. More importantly, it gives us flexibility to meet the unique needs of various departments without anchoring us to one way of doing things.

Cons

The cost per head is somewhat high given the small size of our company. The upfront contract negotiations and set up took a little bit of time.

Gusto , Rippling and Workday HCM

Reasons for Switching to Deel

The flexibility and pay-as-you-go model worked best for us.
Cynthia
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Must have tool for all remote companies

Reviewed on 18/04/2023

It's been easy to use and a life saver for remote work.

It's been easy to use and a life saver for remote work.

Pros

Deel makes compliance easy worldwide for both employees and contractors.

Cons

It is a bit pricey for having international employees.

ADP Workforce Now and Paychex Flex

Reasons for Choosing Deel

Direct deposit issues with international contractors. Needed an international employee option.

Gusto

Reasons for Switching to Deel

The intro meeting and demo covered everything we were looking for with ease of use.

Response from Deel

Hey there,

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Deel! Your feedback means a lot to us and we look forward to assisting you again soon!

Callum Dempsey

A Seamless Experience with Deel - The Future of Global Payments

Reviewed on 31/08/2023

Honestly, my journey with Deel has been nothing short of spectacular. From day one, I felt the weight of managing international payments and contracts being lifted off my shoulders. The streamlined process, combined with their commendable quick resolution of grievances, makes Deel stand out in the crowded market of payment solutions. For anyone navigating the complexities of global business, I wholeheartedly recommend Deel as a trusted companion to ease the path.

Pros

The elegance and efficiency of Deel's platform are undeniable. As someone who has grappled with cross-border payments and contracts for years, Deel has proven to be a game-changer. It not only simplifies and accelerates the entire payment process, but its intuitive user interface and comprehensive features ensure that all your global payment needs are addressed in one place. Moreover, the way Deel has resolved all contract grievances against other companies swiftly has enhanced its credibility. Their proactive approach to conflict resolution reflects a company that truly values its reputation and clients.

Cons

It's tough to find significant faults in a platform as robust and user-friendly as Deel. However, there is always room for improvement. I'd appreciate more granular analytics and reporting features. While the existing tools offer a clear overview, having more in-depth insights into payment trends and detailed contract histories could enhance the platform. I also think the user experience for people with multiple currencies could use a tonne of work as this has caused confusion in the past. I also have had a negative experience with rolling contracts being paid out improperly. I think you should be able to just set a contract and simply request an amount to pay out without keeping it organised on a per deel invoice generated basis. E.g. in my last contract I was dealing with a customer who only approved units of work that I submitted, but sometimes I would submit them late, which caused a lot of confusion on the system when I tried to do back-payments on my end. There just needs to be better options for this, in theory we should do these things perfectly but in reality, no.

Response from Deel

Hello there,

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Deel! We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future. Thank you for choosing us!

Javier
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Simply amazing

Reviewed on 03/08/2023

Pros

All the different options you have to administrate your payroll are great and really easy to understand. The "Deel Card" and "Deel Advance" features are excellent.

Cons

It would be nice to have your contracts information in the same page where you see all your contracts listed (as an expandable module instead of move to another URL).

Response from Deel

Hello Javier,

Thank you very much for your glowing review, we're happy to hear how you feel about our product and the services we provide!

We're always doing our best to expand on our product and this feedback you shared on having your contracts' information all be in the same page as an expandable module is truly appreciated. This has been shared with our team to look into it for a possible future update.

You can always count on us to exceed your expectations and thank you for choosing Deel!

Matias
  • Industry: Investment Management
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Amazing product

Reviewed on 03/08/2023

Pros

I'm a remote worker, and Deel is (almost) everything I could ask for. It's one of those tools that have a clear objective, and achieve it very effectively. My employer doesn't have to worry about how to pay me, and I can access and withdraw my money instantly and without hassle. I like the amount of options it gives me in one platform. I can access perks (which I'm currently using), I have a debit card that I can use without having to withdraw the money to my bank

Cons

I don't like the fact that we can't access physical cards. Some of us remote workers are digital nomads, or in my case for example, I travel a lot and work from neighbouring countries. It would be very helpful for me to have a physical card directly from Deel, because it's untenable to open a bank account for each country I visit. In my country of origin I'm experiencing very strong restrictions to banking, so it's difficult for me to even use my own banks in foreign countries.Another thing I don't like is the lack of options of crypto withdrawal. Coinbase is closing my account next month solely because of the fact that I'm from Argentina.

Response from Deel

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future.

Adrian

deel empowers international remote workers

Reviewed on 16/05/2024

Very satisfied, fair exchange rates and transfer fees, easy to use interface, apparently good security practices. Good benefits. Good variety of withdrawal methods

Pros

one of the few platforms where I can get payments for international remote work in Paraguay without absurd banking fees and with fair exchange rates. Their virtual card is pretty useful too.
The advance payment feature is neat although I haven't needed it yet.

Cons

unfortunately they don't ship physical cards to my country and not many business accept their virtual card in my country, but the card is not the main point of this service anyways and it's likely not their fault.
Also it seems they don't update that often (if at all) their information on available banks for my country, I wanted to use a bank here that's pretty young but it's not listed. Furthermore they don't support USD payments through a local bank transfer in my country only through swift which is more expensive.

Response from Deel

Thank you for the amazing review! We're happy Deel empowers your remote work in Paraguay.

We hear you on the physical cards and USD bank transfers. Our team's constantly working to improve and your feedback helps prioritize future features! We're also investigating keeping our bank info more up-to-date.

For any questions, reach out to our support team! Thanks again for choosing Deel!

Lexa
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great options for remote jobs

Reviewed on 22/08/2023

Pros

Easy access to withdrawing money. The option to make quick deposits direct to the card was great, but the fact that it still has additional fees is inconvenient and adds up if you're aren't the type to make one big withdraw and if you do so the fee is still high

Cons

Additional fees for each withdraw that is made. Maybe it can be an option to only charge fees after 2 or 3 withdraws. In my case I make small withdrawals and by the month it adds up.

Response from Deel

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using Deel. Your feedback means a lot to us! We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future.

Bad on all fronts

Reviewed on 05/08/2022

Nothing short of bad, a road full of hiccups and disaster.
it was so bad that <2 months in we...

Nothing short of bad, a road full of hiccups and disaster.
it was so bad that <2 months in we started looking at switching to another provider.

Pros

1. it allows you to hire and pay remote employees in a long list of countries and comply with the local laws
2. the onboarding uploading screen of the documents needed is fairly straightforward

Cons

1. the admin has no clue where each one of his onboarding employees is at in that stage (if they have finished it , if there are bottlenecks

2. the UI is nothing short of a disaster - in order for you to try and find things like trying to resubmit expenses you need to click on your contract instead of actually have a dedicated expenses section.
it feels that it was built as an after-thought

3. we've switched from another similar tool where we thought wasn't great but Deel is a freefall (it took me to get the actual counter contract once I've signed mine digitally a week, they aren't really aware of the local legal or much of the regulations so their support isn't really helpful and disconnected form your customer success.

4. we've been on the phone with them daily for over 6 weeks now past the onboarding to try and solve so many hiccups including miscalculations from their end of payments, lack of benefit enrollment

Hardik

My experience of Deel

Reviewed on 16/05/2024

Pros

It's really easy to use and highly trusted platform that I have used
It is solving really a big problem which I have faced with a very good and interactive UI

Cons

Sometimes the transactions section makes me little confused between different type of transaction

Response from Deel

We appreciate the kind words about our platform's ease of use and security. We're always working to improve clarity, so your feedback about the transactions section is valuable.
Please schedule a quick call with us at https://cal.com/team/deel-support-team/reviews-complaints-g2 so we can personally ensure your experience is nothing short of perfect.

Our team will look into ways to make it more user-friendly. Glad Deel could solve a problem for you!

Marián
Marián

Payroll & Benefits Coordinator

Reviewed on 29/09/2023

Great!

Great!

Pros

I love that everything is in one place. It's user-friendly, and all the contractors always agree with it; they have no problems, and I have never received a complaint about the platform

Cons

I would improve the reporting part, making it more customizable

Response from Deel

Hey there,

We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Deel. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us. We look forward to helping you in the future!

• Industry: Telecommunications

Great app for freelancer's contracts

Reviewed on 16/05/2024

It's been exceptional so far to be honest.

It's been exceptional so far to be honest.

Pros

The thing that I like the most about Deel is to be able to manage contracts with ease.

Cons

The think that I like the least is the rates for withdrawals.

Response from Deel

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Capterra! We're grateful for your review.

Unfortunately, we can't locate your user account to address your concerns directly. Your experience matters to us, and we wish we could assist you further.

If there's anything you'd like to discuss or any way we can enhance your experience, please reach out to our support team or book a call with us here https://cal.com/team/deel-support-team/reviews-complaints-g2 anytime. We're here to help. We'd love to turn your great experience into a perfect one by addressing any concerns you might have.

Appreciatively,

TOOFAN SINGH
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Deel payroll platfrom

Reviewed on 28/05/2024

Deel is a robust solution for companies with remote teams, offering comprehensive tools for managing payments and ensuring compliance across various jurisdictions. Its ability to automate and simplify payroll processes makes it a valuable asset for growing businesses aiming to expand their global workforce.

Pros

Cons

hile the interface is user-friendly, some users may require time to fully understand and utilize all features effectively.

Response from Deel

Hi Singh,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future.

Osdeibi

As a freelancer i was amaze on how good is Deel

Reviewed on 28/05/2024

Pros

Easy use of your money, instant payments

Cons

it is not possible to buy crypto with the card

Ronald
  • Industry: Human Resources

100% satisfaction!

Reviewed on 24/08/2023

Exceeded my expectations.

Exceeded my expectations.

Pros

Easy to use, great customer support, and it goes above and beyond my expectations. I never imagined that payroll system like this can gives you peace of mind.

Cons

Response from Deel

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our platform and customer service team. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy using our platform and that we were able to provide you with quick and helpful responses. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent support in the future. Thank you for choosing our service!