Systeme.io

4.7/5
4.9/5

Eli
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great tool to get started with your marketing!

Reviewed on 02/11/2022

My experience so far has been great. The transition from other platforms it's been smooth.

Pros

Compare to other marketing automation tools Systeme it's very easy to understand and get going. The initial approach with the interfase seems quite efficient because you focus on your commercial activities and not too much on the system features.

Cons

There are some features that are still under development which you can live with it. Other than that seems a very promissory tool that will become your Swiss Army tool for your marketing needs.

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

I use it for my company and clients. The first factor is the pricing then the workflow it's easier for first time users.

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

The instructions to guide my clients are not too complex plus having a free account to begin with reduces the fear to enter into a paid platform from day zero.
Ross
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Very happy & impressed with System

Reviewed on 06/10/2022

As a new Self Employed individual, I've learned over the last 6 months that I have so much to do. I am everything and fill every position required, included areas that I'm not skilled in. Systeme.io has actually helped from a digital marketing & website creation point of view. From the knowledge I've built up over the last 6 months, I am confident the other features I've yet to sink my teeth into will be just as easy and effective. I am impressed with the software capabilities and the functionality and I will be a customer for many years to come.

Pros

Huge amount of templates to select from. Easy to set up new funnels albeit after time spent watching/reading tutorials. Domain integration was straight forward. The annual price is so good for what you get especially when you compare the market alternatives. I honestly saved a packet by switching from Kajabi to Systeme with a minimal reduction in features. Their customer service is really good from my experience. Any issues I've had, I've received a detailed email with screenshots and url's for help me docs. Their YouTube channel is also pretty good. Overall, I'm well impressed.

Cons

(i) There really needs to be a System app (IOS/Android/Web). The desktop version on mobile isn't effective. It works, but not a great user experience.
(ii) Drop down menus from the options in a header are bog standard options yet atm, there is none in Systeme.
(iii) Certain features have tripped me up - but I think it's more of a 'new-user' issues than a platform issue if I'm honest. But that is the same with any new software users try.
(iv) Integrations with Canva & Publer would be super.

SamCart and Kajabi

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Price. Plain and simple. For a like to like comparisons of features - Kajabi charge $199 p/m - which as a Self Employed person not actually selling immediately, this was crazy price even after their 3 month free trial (which was a limited deal, I think 14 days is their default?). I bought SamCart on an annual special deal for $349. This price was locked in for life. It's a decent platform but I just didn't take to it for reasons unknown. I've since cancelled it even with it's lifetime price deal. I got an amazing 40% off deal with Systeme for an annual price which was less than 3 months with Kajabi for a similar list of features. What would you do?!!

Price/Features/Easy of Use.
  • Industry: Online Media

Systeme.io helped reduce my company's starting cost with a solid all-in-one marketing/sales...

Reviewed on 02/10/2022

My overall experience has been great and I have gotten great response from support in a decent response time.

I feel comfortable that I will be using Systeme.io for some time and if I do move to another platform it may be due to me business growing very large, for example for the community and e-learning aspect.

Pros

The first and obvious pro for Systeme.io is the low cost then we have the all-in-one feature for marketing/sales/funnels.

This would make it possible for someone to start their business on a shoe string budget and as they grow they can upgrade to higher plans and apply customizations like using their preferred domain, white labeling.

This also removes the possibility of having compatibility issues and reduces the need to do maintenance like updating plugins or applying required optimization.

For me my requirements were a blog, ecommerce, funnels, landing pages, email list, online courses so this was welcomed when I realized I could reduce the starting cost for my business.

Cons

If someone does not have background to using blogging/ecommerce, funnels, landing pages and do not understand mass mailing there may be a learning curve.

Also if someone tries to compare with other solutions that focus on specific features within Systeme.io's all-in-one system they may see what appears to be a problem but I believe this would just be once preference but have nothing to do with Systeme.io achieving the results.

WooCommerce, WordPress and Mighty Networks

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

My company is in its early stages less than 6 months so I welcomed Systeme.io's low budget yet high quality solution. I am more focused on functionality and having a professional appearance and experience for my clients so I was not too focus on certain cosmetic features which often do not add to the conversion success.
Steve

Systeme.io is a game changer for marketing companies

Reviewed on 15/09/2022

It delivers the majority of what I need, in one place at a tremendously low price. Frankly I think they need to charge more to make sure they can scale. It also is tremendously easier to learn than similar solutions. Their customer support has always responded within a few hours (during business hours) or the next morning if it's overnight or the weekend.

Pros

What I like most about Systeme.io is that it includes almost all the core functions needed for online sales and marketing, as well as delivery of online training.

Cons

If possible I would really like the ability to interface with the API for shipping companies and tax calculation companies. It's reasonably straightforward to collect this data real time using zapier. But it would be better if it connected directly the way wordpress/woocommerce does.

WordPress, SamCart and Keap

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

ClickFunnels was very challenging to use because you had to connect many different third-party applications (for email, shipping, tax, CRM, etc. With their platinum plan, plus the add-on services I was spending over $500 per month - for what is less than $50 with Systeme.io - it's a phenomenal value!

ClickFunnels and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Easier to use, dramatically lower cost, all features integrated into the same platform
Brandon
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

ClickFunnels to Systeme.io

Reviewed on 08/08/2022

SO far amazing. I am a fairly experienced user with ClickFunnels, although I haven't had a profitable business yet, as I'm building up JanusFit, I google searched for 'best marketing funnel software for cheap' and found this blog https://systeme.io/blog/affordable-funnel-builder-software. It does everything that clickfunnels does for free to start out. This allows me to set up and test my funnel and marketing without it costing an arm and a leg before I've been able to generate any revenue. Because of this - once the biz takes off and I start taking in money, I'll be using systeme.io over the long run. So, kudos. Great marketing plan.

Pros

Free intro pricing plan. I was looking for the most cost effective funnel software to build my business and test without paying $97/mo. to ClickFunnels and happened upon systeme.io. I am SO glad I found systeme.io and because of the long term marketing strategy of supporting new entrepreneurs, I'll definitely be using this platform as I start generating revenue for the biz.

Cons

Only thing so far I haven't been able to figure out on my own is that lectures need to be published in order for them to be viewed from the student side. It wasn't obvious they needed to be published. Furthermore, the little green check icon that's beside each lecture makes it look like the lecture is already published and good to go - maybe reverse these so it's a yellow x when there's something wrong as opposed to the green check that needs to be clicked to publish? Just a thought.

Rene

Value for money all-in-one marketing/small business automation platform

Reviewed on 20/05/2022

Really fantastic and the customer service is really one of theeeeee BEST I have EVER experienced out of anything ever in my life!!! I sent quite a lot of emails the other day and systeme support answered each and every one. THANK YOU!! Always helpful, very prompt, and always polite and professional. PLEASE DON'T EVER CHANGE :) A live chatbox function would be nice but the customer service is so good that I sometimes forget chat functions even exist. A Truly remarkable all-in-one platform with outstanding customer service!

Pros

The ease of use and value for your $$, especially for someone that knew nothing about website/funnel building, email marketing etc.
However, what I really like most is that most functions are duplicatable within systeme, we have a few peeps on our team and it was easy as 1,2,3 to share funnels and landing pages, and that it is really an all-in-one platform. No need to jump between different service providers for the functionality and marketing of one's small business. The free version is great for someone just starting out when the budget is tight.

Cons

Would like to have a feature where you set the fonts once and it will pull through to all pages as you create them, the same with branding colors. At the moment I need to set the font and brand colors for each and every little thing I design on my site. A website widget that you can add and works like a sticky at the top of one's page that just moves now and again to remind of a sale/discount/or even to subscribe for a freebie etc instead of having to use pop-ups(i find pop-ups to be the most irritating thing ever about any website I visit and sometimes they are so big that it closes the whole mobile screen.

MailerLite, ClickFunnels, GetResponse and Kajabi

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

their systems were not duplicatable and it was crazy expensive, and we really needed a system that was duplicatable. They also did not allow our niche, which includes weight loss. Also, for an all-in-one platform, there is really nothing that compares to systeme $$.
Kernan
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Brilliant minimalist web/landing page/blog/email campaign-builder biz platform at an amazing...

Reviewed on 14/04/2022

Over the years, I've discovered that page-builders and the components that comprise a website can vary from clunky and infuriating to "okay, I can do this" accomplishable. But like any platform, you've got to immerse yourself in its unique ecology and get used to its info panels and what you can tweak. There's no substitute for this step no matter how "easy" the platform. Systeme's page builder and clustering into "funnels" is so much more doable than most. You come away feeling like the building process was not blocked by somebody's clunky technology.
What was MOST rewarding was working with their customer support. I was assigned a most capable person to handle the migration process from my other platform. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] kept me informed, laid out the imported pages in such a way that I could clean them up and re-order them, and stayed with it until we did the domain transfer and activated it, making sure that the various buttons and contact forms worked as they needed to. I've never experienced customer service at this level of personalized attention. Truly the gold standard. Given that, plus the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] clear desire to make this a great platform that's accessible by most solo and small-biz entrepreneurs who aren't tech wizards, I'm certainly planning to be a long-term customer.

Pros

What attracted me most were the promise of ease of use and the offer to import my existing messy website and contacts / tags / newsletters / product funnel - as a free one-time service. And Systeme carried through to the final detail on that, keeping me posted on each step of the process. What an immense value! l What I love about it is that I can host my 3 domains (for less than the cost of one on the other platform) and even though I've not built the other two, I can when the time allows; it's got contact and campaign management and a clear system of setting up rules and automation. I anticipate being able to use the learning management platform as well and can easily envision expanding into the evergreen webianr capacity. And all that's offered at tremendous value.

Cons

tag limitation seems low if you have 3 domains and product/service lines for which you need specific tags, e.g. webinar signup, newsletter signup etc. Seems that limit was envisioned for perhaps a single domain. Setting up a contact form was more of a challenge than I believe it ought to be. There are some learning steps that could be greatly facilitated by a step-by-step approach that aren't yet taught in their knowledge-base (but could easily be added).

MailerLite, Ontraport, SamCart and Kajabi

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Kartra's page builder was immensely frustrating and very difficult to learn. Likewise their newsletter editor. Font changes didn't "take." Their support would get back to you after a day or two but even then, you didn't fell like you got your problem resolved as much as "go back and try this ..." So much time spent. I dreaded using the software, and conveyed it to them. Their attitude seemed to be to make the user feel like they were too ignorant to use it. After a while of continued obstacles and dreading going in and changing content or trying to put out a simple newsletter, I explored Systeme and said "done." And I'm extremely pleased.

Kartra

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Searchie has got to be the most vexing platform I've ever explored. I suspect it's got great potential, especially with its auto transcribe of uploaded video content, but building a simple website to exhibit the content was so confusing, and help so unhelpful, that it gave me a headache. Kajabi - cost and reputation for high learning curse - no go. Ontroport - same SamCart - limit to one domain identity and essentially one product line. No integrated email features. Mailerlite - love their newsletter builder; website builder was a bit more challenging. But seemed to lack other capabilities I'd need like course platform.
Kristine

Switch to systeme from clickfunnels

Reviewed on 09/04/2022

Excellent. The customer service is the reason for my five star review. Being a sole trader, it can be challenging to be in charge of every aspect of my business. Systeme.io migrated all of my funnels and my online course from Clickfunnels at no extra cost. I was in a rush and probably a difficult customer, but they handled me and my business professionally, efficiently, and got me up and running very fast. I have only good things to say about Systeme!

Pros

Systeme has all the features of it's competitors, but it does  so at much better price point. Systeme integrates with my existing email marketing, so while this is a feature they offer,  I didn't have to immediately change. The lead magnet and course hosting options are easy to use and professional looking on the client end. The biggest pro that sets Systeme apart is the customer service. I was concerned  that because they are so much less expensive then Clickfunnels, that I would not have any support. But they migrated all of my funnels AND my online course for me, and it was done quickly with no errors. They have also been very helpful and patients with my questions! I'm not worried about encountering something I don't know how to do because I know I will get assistance.

Another strength is the greater variety of  plan options. I found with the previous platform I was using, I was paying for much more than I was using. With Systeme I don't need to upgrade ever, but I can if there is an additional feature I want to use.

Cons

I suppose a con could be that all of the customer support is via email, however as noted above, my experience with this have been fantastic. Within days of joining everything I had hosted elsewere was migrated.

ActiveCampaign, ClickFunnels, Kajabi and OptimizePress

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Clickfunnels is very expensive, particularly if you are only using basic features. I was looking for an alternative that would allow me to have a lower price point, but also would not limit me later. Systeme offered both of those, costing roughly the same as two months of Clickfunnels but for the entire year to replace my funnels and online course. Clickfunnels does not have pricing options for smaller users. I was initially concerned that the price difference would be reflected in the quality of the product, but that has not been the case.

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Systeme could do everything I had set up in clickfunnels, and everything I might do in the future, but at a much better rate. Every alternative I looked at either couldn't do everything or it was significantly more expensive. The complementary migration service was the deciding factor. Which was reinforced by the customer service.
Mark
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Better than the rest for less!

Reviewed on 29/03/2022

My experience has been amazing. I'd tried building a sales funnel on another website builder, but it was clunky, frustrating, and every time I needed another function, I'd have to pay more money. I got everything I needed within systeme.io and more. Their customer support is out of this world too.

Pros

1. So much functionality!
2. Very easy to use!
3. Comprehensive help section to assist with any questions you may have regarding using this product.
3. Excellent customer support!
4. Helpful community on social media.

Cons

Would be helpful to have access to some media (pics, videos, etc.) that are royalty free from within the builder. This is not difficult to overcome with other sites available to provide these resources, but it would be helpful to have access to these from within systeme.io

ClickFunnels and Groove

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

I found myself needing to pay more and more money for functionality that frankly should have been available to me on my premium plan that wasn't. It is also not nearly as versatile as systeme.io

Wix

1. Ease of use 2. Price 3. Positive reviews
Jen

The BEST way to get started!

Reviewed on 10/03/2022

I've learned so much from joining Systeme.io. The creator, Aurelian, is just the nicest, and he is very approachable. They have a very interactive community on Facebook and he welcomes suggestions to continue to make the software better. His support staff is BAR NONE! Within a few hours my concerns were addressed, and more than once they helped me fix silly errors I had created. Otherwise I haven't needed support staff, because the software does what it's supposed to do. It works great.

Pros

Systeme.io offers an "all-in-one" suite for your internet marketing efforts. Stop trying to "cobble together" your sales funnels, email list, squeeze and sales pages, and thank-you pages. It's all right here in this EXTREMELY easy to use product. I like that it is so simple a "tech caveman" (i.e., anyone like ME) can use it. It allowed me to "get" the flow of a funnel and how it works.

Cons

The only reason I no longer use is because I needed additional features that most people wouldn't. I got a one-time deal on another all-in-one platform that will save me money in the long run. The other one had unlimited funnels, email lists, pages, etc. (But you can get basically all you need to get started from Systeme.io and grow from there at an extremely competitive rate). Systeme.io does not yet feature everything I need, but by everything, I mean vid player, appointment scheduler, payment processor, etc., on top of all the other features. I moved to a platform that has all of that. But for most, Systeme.io is ALL you need to get started! I will remain as an affiliate because I truly believe it is a game-changer for people struggling to get started with internet marketing!

Jeremy
  • Industry: Media Production

Simply the Best Course Funnels

Reviewed on 03/12/2021

I am very impressed with Systeme.io. I tried many other platforms that offer a "free" tier (Thinkific, Teachable, and wildly-overpriced Kajabi), but I was swayed by Systeme.io because it offered a full start-to-finish funnel path for free. Plus the interface is very clean and easy to navigate, and the included templates are a breeze to edit. I found the templates went deeper than the competitors in terms of HTML/CSS editing as well. I am extremely happy and I had no apprehension about upgrading to a paid account. Highly recommend!

Pros

Systeme.io packages a dizzying array of features into an elegant, intuitive package. It's easy to get up and running, and even a novice user should be able to get far along the funnel production line without consulting help. And Systeme.io's customer support is second to none.

Cons

As with all marketing software, some of the nomenclature can be a little confusing ("tags" are "email lists"?), but that is something that can be cleared up by watching the instructional videos. Or support, which has a blindingly fast turnaround time. And even though they give you a single-use of all features for free, you will find yourself needing more when you build a full marketing funnel. I did launch a mini-course with the free tier, but I immediately wanted more automations and actions.

Teachable, Kajabi and Thinkific

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Thinkific is good, but the templates did not look as professional and were not as easy to edit, and it does not include full email marketing like Systeme.io.

Thinkific

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Kajabi is too expensive (14-day trial, then $200), Teachable is too greedy, and Thinkific doesn't offer a full marketing solution, relying on add-ons to use MailChimp, et al. No one gives away this much for free, plus world-class support.
Anna
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

A Perfect Platform for an Online Therapy Business

Reviewed on 01/12/2021

Before I discovered Systeme.io, I felt really sad for other Canadian therapists. It took me 10 years to figure out Wordpress and integrate it with a bunch of other programs. When the pandemic hit, my online speech language therapy website was already a well-oiled machine. I was flooded with referrals. I felt sad because younger therapists need an influx of referrals, whereas I don't. I wanted to teach them, but basing my coaching on Wordpress was doomed to failure because of the complexity. Then I discovered Systeme.io! Now I'm an eager coach.

Pros

Systeme.io is a perfect platform for an online therapy business because the business owner can be in charge without getting overwhelmed by the technology. I'm working on coaching other therapists how to be online entrepreneurs at The Telepractice Way. The tech stack that I'm teaching people to use has Systeme.io as the core piece of software. It replaces tons of other frustrating programs and apps which don't integrate.

Cons

As a Canadian therapist who is coaching other professionals, I think the training vidoes show the HOW, but people who are new to being online entrepreneurs won't understand the WHAT and WHY. They might be able to build with Systeme.io, but not understand the big picture of what is specifically needed for an online therapy business. It is a massively powerful platform, yet it looks simple. It's like giving car keys to a five year old.

Deniz

I think price plan makes systeme.io unbeatable

Reviewed on 06/11/2021

Pros

It's an excellent marketing tool that I think could be the biggest competitor to click funnels if it does enough advertising and marketing work. I wish it had a more advanced survey system in it. They'll probably add it soon. They also have amazing customer service. I think the price makes systeme.io unbeatable.

Cons

I wish it had a more advanced survey system in it. I mean we have survey features in systeme.io but there is not any chance to custom field for customer writing their own reply. We just able to use ''multible choice'' option in survey features.

And my second feedback will be affiliate payment options. Now we have just have paypall and USD Wise but it is not enough for many people. Let me explain why.

In Turkey PayPall banned so we cant use it. We can use Wise but If you have USD Wise account, than wise just give you bank account info ''FOR JUST USING INSIDE OF USA'' . When you try to choose bank account for ''Outside of USA'' than Wise gives you this message ''Sorry, you are not yet able to obtain account information to receive international usd transfers.''

If we have chance to choose Wise Euro or Wise GBP than trouble would be solved. Because this currencies able to give you bank account for inside europe and outside europe as well. And we can get affiliate comissions via wise europe.

Price, Functionality and Customer Support Quality

ClickFunnels and Leadpages

Price and minimalist desing
Buddy

Are You Kidding Me?

Reviewed on 30/04/2022

My experience with System.io is very positive and going through their videos and developing my skillset has been a pleasant experience. I can see that I will be easily building squeeze, landing, sales pages and email campaigns easily and effectively using this wonderful platform. Thanks, Systeme.io for all you do!

Pros

Having an easy step-by-step system to build a workflow so that you can effectively track and follow each and every one of your campaigns is critical in building an online business for the very first time. Systeme.io gives you all the tools and features to really start and learn to develop the brand of YOU! The platform developed by Systeme.io far exceeds my wildest dreams and expectations...and I have only started. I am ecstatic to say the least, and certainly will recommend this wonderful system to anyone who wants to build their skillset and promote their very own online business.

Cons

I really haven't any negative comments about Systeme.io only because I just purchased the product. One thing that I did immediately notice is that they are developing and making changes to their system in order to make it easier for their users to build their campaigns and workflows.

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Not to put any other platform down, but I had been searching for an online business building system that "Does it ALL" for the past three years. Don't get me wrong, building a business take work, but if you have the right SYSTEM, your chances of success greatly increase. Finally, I was introduced to Systeme.io and was very grateful! Other systems were either filled with complicated steps that left you hanging or were too expensive, especially for an first time user.
William

At Last! Is This My Dream Platform?

Reviewed on 03/07/2022

Enthusiastic to explore the platform fully! I will certainly utilize the Affiliate Management capability and Course Creation function to justify my decision to move over here. Definitely will recommend it to others.

Pros

The creation of Funnel and Landing Pages is so easy and fast. It has all the elements of an All-in-One System and Marketing Tool

Cons

Nothing serious but it will do well if there is a page solely to help beginners to understand more about the necessary setup or setting required at the backend office. Have a video 'walk-through' of all the backend features so that the new user has a clear understanding of what the platform can do (not too brief though).

Compared to Katra, Builderall and New Zenler, the learning or instruction in Systeme Platform seems too little for each feature therefore it can really frustrate some users who is not technically competent. It would be great if there are more video instructions for it.

Breann

I come from Kartra-land, too! Seems like a lot of people did.

Reviewed on 01/10/2022

I am very impressed with systeme. I am so glad I found it. I came from an all-in-one platform that really wasn't missing much of anything but was hard to operate and often malfunctioned. I look forward to systeme getting even more intuitive and user-focused, adding new features, and continuing to deliver incredible service. Also, the promo they are doing where they will migrate for free saved me a ton of money- so grateful for this! Thank you!

Pros

The price & all-in-one aspect is what attracted me to use this instead of Kartra. I like that it is simple. I like that it has affiliate opportunities, a marketplace, and great CS so far! I am new!

Cons

It is still missing a few things that would make it TRULY all-in-one, like a calendar and surveys/quizzes for customers in memberships or for potential clients to apply for programs.

I currently use Circle for memberships- if systeme integrated some of their features, I'd switch that over too! (i.e. live chats within the membership, more organization features like spaces and groups instead of just topics. Also, the ability to integrate/embed videos & files within posts in the communities.

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Price mostly! All I mentioned above.

Kartra

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Price, the ability to have all-in-one with systeme and the other ones I'd need more integrations and subscriptions.
James

Dude! This platform is top notch!

Reviewed on 02/10/2022

It's been great so far with Systeme. The feeling of operating all your marketing process in one single place is amazing.

Pros

The fact that I no longer need to worry about Wordpress and zillions of plugins I'll have to install to get the individual features I ned - each costing anything form $50 to $1,000 monthly/yearly.

I now get all these features for the price of one in Systeme - how crazy?

Well, that's not all. The fact that I no longer have to pay $100 monthly to Getrespone for just email marketing is crazyyyyy too.

Thanks Systeme.

Cons

1. Well, I'd say the fact that the Automation Workflow setup page is not too fresh yet. Idk how to explain perfectly but when your workflow is a very long one, it just gets chaotic in that page. It'd be great if the Automation is Getresponse-like.

Apart from this, I can't remember any other con right now.

WordPress and GetResponse
Runy

If you are a staring digital course creatorr struggling with all kinds of systems: stop here...

Reviewed on 25/06/2022

This is a great system. Easy to use, friendly and very responsive support desk. They really care to answer your questions. I wrote a very long email and got answers back the same day. Other systems take you sometimes days to answer. If you are starting with your digital courses and you don’t want the struggle I had years ago of putting it all together and you don’t want to pay 500+ dollars of software you now know there is another way!!!

Pros

It has it all. I don’t need to put all kinds f systems together, link them and wait untill they break. I can just focus on search engine marketing and traffic and converting leads into customers. Systeme.io takes care of the rest.

This for less than 100 dollars. I used to pay 500+ dollars per month for systems alone!! Just unbelievable!!

Cons

Honestly, I haven’t found a single thing So far I don’t like. You get easy step by step videos of a nice lady walking you through the system. You can start small and when your business grows you can grow. And Systeme.io doesn’t break your bank and is very very affordable. What else do you need.

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Because I don’t want to hand over all my money to somebody else while I can get all the software I need and more for a lower price.

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

More value for less money
Goh

Super Underpriced All-In-One Marketing Platform

Reviewed on 20/11/2021

I finally find a software that I want to reside in... I really love the software. Kudos to the team who develop it. I will definitely continue subscribing to its yearly plan for the many years to come.

Pros

I like everything about it, the email marketing campaign, the blog, the drag and drop builder. I have been using it on daily basis. It is so easy to use that I finally started a blog that I always wanted to create. I love how amazing its features are and how affordable it is. I enjoy introducing this product to others because I am confident that it can provide them with all they need.

Cons

I hope that systeme io can add some button animation to their button. It will definitely make the button more noticeable for the page visitors and hence increase the opt-in rate.

Groove

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Initially, I try it out because I saw the free trial for a lifetime. But after I tested it out for a month, I know that it is really superb and I sign up for the paid annual plan right away:)

ClickFunnels, Landingi, WordPress and Groove

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Systeme io interface is easier and more straightforward in comparison to groove funnels.
Elizabeth

A Little More Guidance and Patients

Reviewed on 14/11/2022

Still learning, but overall experience is good.I found when I struggled the support offered is quick and helpful with quick easy links, The support response time is out standing, which I value.When I have a problem I do not like waiting days and Systeme.io far exceeds other similar platformsin helping to resolve issues in an incredible short amount of time.Only thing is I think this platform needs to be a lot more patient with Newbies and people who Are not tech savvy. Instead of simply sending a harsh email telling me my account is suspended because I did xyz. I'd appreciate a respectful approach... IE: an email saying you've reached your daily limit for xyz, our rules areyou may send a limited amount of emails per day and you have reached that limit.

Pros

For a person who is not Tech savvy, once you know and understand the software it's easy of use is very important to me. It's easy of use has to be top for me.

Cons

Honestly the least thing I like is not the software, it's rather the aggressive way that support shuts my account down without warnings that I've crossed the line. I'm not tech savvy, still learning and I will make a lot mistakes. I feel a softer approach is required.IE: You've sent too many emails in one day, we've suspended your emails. (very heavy handed, no room for errors attitude-very hard for someone who is new to marketing)Instead I would suggest an email notify me that I'm over the limit (tell me the daily limit)Ask if I need additional help...As a paying customer I would prefer be treated with a little bit of understanding that I do not know allthe rules and I'm learning as I make mistakes.

Kilty

Great value for the price

Reviewed on 18/11/2021

So far, the experience has been great. While some things are limited, we really appreciate the all-in-one place for customer management, email marketing, lead generation, and more. We have yet to launch our new website and start utilizing the tools of systeme.io, but we are very excited and currently in the setting up and building phase now. Cheers to easier management for our organization!

Pros

Systeme.io is an one-stop shop, and we LOVE that it allows our organization to condense things down. Everything is pretty simple, although it does take some getting used to and toggling around.

Cons

Some features are limited on the website builder. There are 3 things I don't like: 1. There's no drop-down menu feature. 2. To connect pages within the website builder, you have to manually type in a URL for each page rather than simply point to a page. 3. The form feature within the website builder is very limited. It's not ideal for longer forms like applications.

Squarespace and Weebly

Reasons for Choosing Systeme.io

Needed a new website, and systeme.io was recommended to us

Weebly

Reasons for Switching to Systeme.io

Systeme.io has a full management system and online course tool
Roland

Wow, Just Wow is all I can say...

Reviewed on 15/09/2021

As someone that's been in the internet marketing space for over 20/yrs and has used a lot of products or all solutions for my business, this product is by far, hands down the best in its class as of the time of me writing this review. Systeme is not new to the space, buts it pretty new to the US and I am so happy to have found them. The tools are amazing, the support has proven to be amazing as well and here is why.

The tools; umm hello anyone looking for a solution similar will be hard pressed to find something with as much to offer and with the ease of use of this software. Not to mention at a fraction of the competitors cost. This is what brings me to the next part...

The Support; You have to figure with such a reasonable, dare I say below cost of entry as I said above you would think the support would be a little slower to respond and be bot based.. You would be wrong! I had an issue with DNS during propagation (not uncommon for needing time to update) however, after a bit of time I reached out because it was still not working. Boom, an actual real person response and a solution. Now in total fairness, the error was of course on my entry side (shhh :) but regardless it was found quickly and they followed up with me to confirm once I fixed it and they saw it. That is pretty much unheard of from service in todays world and is why I am hear to share it. Thank you to the team at systeme and keep up the great work.

Pros

The sites design is pretty intuitive and the builder is really slick once you get the hang of it.

Cons

Not sure I would even say least here but a few items took a little more to get ahold of. The deeper working for example, automation setups and popups but these are learning curve items that are now sorted and working great.

Liz
  • Industry: Online Media

Finally, a TRUE Wordpress alternative!

Reviewed on 22/02/2022

I thought it was too good to be true at first, but it's not. This is a true all-in-one marketing platform. I had been procrastinating in setting up some new websites, but Systeme made it a breeze. Also, their customer support is excellent. They always get back to me fast. Also, they welcome suggestions from customers.

Pros

Simplicity, compared to Wordpress! I've been using Wordpress since 2008, been designing websites since 1998, before Wordpress. It doesn't have all the features of Wordpress, but honestly, those "features" are often what makes Wordpress so frustrating because it's overly monetized, resulting in too many conflicting codes between themes, plugins, Wordpress updates, etc. I set up my websites in record time with Systeme, with excellent Google search results, already, which was the main reason I suffered through Wordpress : SEO power. Systeme is the one and only alternative I've EVER considered, and it was only after using the free trial. Otherwise, I wouldn't have believed it.

Cons

There's a slight learning curve when you're setting up a course or certain other tasks that you need to use Systeme's Automations rules and workflows. But that's nothing. Customer support responds fast and patiently to all questions. I only mention it because you asked. :) This is nothing to be scared of it. The automations give you a lot of flexibility.

Polly

Excellent All-in-One Online Marketing Software Suite - Great for Beginners on up to Experts!

Reviewed on 21/09/2022

There is so much to learn in affiliate marketing, one of the biggest challenges is putting together all the needed tools in a configuration that meets one's needs and doesn't create chaos and/or overload. Systeme.io helps you do that by reducing the number of different tools, subscriptions, and startup costs and allows the user to meet affiliate marketing's technological challenges, creating trust and confidence that it is indeed possible to meet and exceed online business needs. The software is efficient, comprehensive, and scalable, and the support team has your back.

Pros

Pricing is great, being based on the number of contacts in your list. This means that someone just starting out with a limited budget can dive in without having to pay out a lot of money while they are still in the early stages of their learning curve developing a whole new set of skills to get their business going.

Functionality fills the bill of what you need when you need it, and there is plenty of online instruction, a knowledge base, and users at all levels of expertise who are willing to help out in the FB user group.

And if you can't find an answer in the knowledge base or the user group, filling out their contact form with your question(s) brings an immediate response informing you that they are reviewing your submission and will get back to you within 24 hours. Their email follow-up was quick, detailed, and very informative and solved my problem right away.

Cons

Nothing. Although I am still learning, so far, my expectations have been exceeded.

Iv
  • Industry: Music

No bs funnel software. (Why you should choose systeme over anything)

Reviewed on 29/01/2022

Literally I made my living from this software. Being selling over 50K and Im so proud to say that I owe a lot of the efficiency and reduction in costs from this software.

Pros

I like that is one multipurpose tool in one place. The no 1 reason is speed!

Cons

I could not say.

Because I have not seen something that competes with quality, price, and assistance. From where I see it they focus their attention on create a tool that really focus on the online entrepreneur achive their goals. Not shinny things.