Eleven

Write a Review!
Cloud accounting software tailored for accounting firms

5.0/5

Graham
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Eleven is a well equipped with great features for financial and documents management.

Reviewed on 09/11/2022

Eleven is one of the most preferred and trusted application for financial management. What makes it stand out from its competitors is simplicity, usability and flexibility. Anyone can easily get started with it even without any training and incase you need help, their customer support team is readily available.

Pros

One of the advantages of using Eleven is that it is very easy to use even for new beginners. It is very easy and simple to implement, set up and get started with since it has a simple and user-friendly interface. I like the fact that it allows me to easily and safely manage expenses and it has helped us to eliminate unnecessary errors during accounting. I like how it enables me to record all transactions on daily basis. Also, it provides high security for our data so I'm much contented with it.

Cons

With Eleven, it is extremely easy and quick to automate all account payable and account Receivable and the dashboard is highly customizable in order to meet customers expectations.

Maurice

'''Efficient accounting and documents management platform.'''

Reviewed on 21/10/2022

With Eleven, there is much more progress experienced on our accounting processes. It is so impressive to always find that we are improving daily with Eleven.

Pros

As the title states Eleven has great automation with such a superb documents management.The dashboard is highly customizable making processes easier and fast. >Whenever using the platform for the first time, it so easy to configure and deploy. >Also I find Eleven to be the most secure platform for all my data. *Creating our financial reports is quite easy which can be further exported to other formats for more analysis. >The efficiency and effectiveness of the tool towards our account management is so impressive.

Cons

The platform is helping me to keep an eye on the account expenditure. I love what Eleven is offering.

Ajoob
Ajoob
  • Industry: Chemicals
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Best tool for accounting.

Reviewed on 29/06/2022

Pros

The best about eleven is that it is easy to use and user friendly software. Automated payment processing and invoicing helps to reduce employees work load.
We can easily accept payments in multiple currencies is a useful feature.

Cons

No issues or bugs has been faced. Customer support is very helpful.

Kelvin
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

The best accounting and financial management tool i have ever used.

Reviewed on 24/10/2022

There are many tools for accounting and financial management in the market but Eleven is the best. It is easy and fast to implement, set up and use. Great and very helpful customer support team. I recommend it.

Pros

Eleven is a very nice and intuitive tool for accounting and financial management. It enables us to easily manage our expenses with just a few clicks. It is very safe and secure so no one can hack your important data. It is very fast and easy to implement and set up. The features it supports are easy to learn and understand. Great and very responsive customer support.

Cons

Eleven is the best and most secure financial management tool i have ever encountered. It makes it easy to manage expenses. Nothing negative to mention about it as it comfortably meets our expectations.

Samson
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

One of the best and most secure cloud-based solution for accounting.

Reviewed on 30/07/2022

My overall experience with Eleven has always been fantastic and i highly recommend it to others who are looking for a very effective application for bookkeeping and accounting.

Pros

I like how Eleven helps us to eliminate human errors during accounting and it is the easiest and safest application i have ever used. The interface is quite user-friendly and very intuitive which makes it super easy to get started with. It enables me to easily automate bookkeeping processes.

Cons

To be genuine, i can't remember anything that disappointed me while using Eleven. It is a great cloud-based application for bookkeeping and accounting.

Maria
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

*Very cost effective accounting and financial risk management platform. *

Reviewed on 10/11/2022

Mustering on my every account transaction in a very secure manner is so impressive. This is the best platform one can engage with for fully delivery of tasks in the organisation.

Pros

Am impressed that the customer service is readily available for assistance. Implementing the tool for tasks manipulation it quite easy. We are able to load all all our financial data to enhance financial management. It is very easy to navigate through the platform due to it simplicity and flexibility. Recording all our daily transactions help in saving much time. Also it is due to this aspect I feel fully secure in using Eleven.

Cons

Due to it cost effectiveness the platform is readily available to small and large scale businesses. I literally love this platform.

Rebecca
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Exceptional and outstanding bookkeeping and cloud accounting platform.

Reviewed on 08/11/2022

I like Eleven because it makes my work more easier and efficient. It is a powerful and very secure tool for accounting and financial management. Additionally, it is easy to deploy and configure Eleven.

Pros

Eleven offers BI capability which makes it easy to generate data reports and it helps to automate document management process. With Eleven, i find it very easy to create invoices and send them to clients. The accounting automation features it comes with are easy to learn, understand and use within a very short period of time and their customer support is always ready to help anytime an issue arise.

Cons

Eleven is a must use software for accounting and financial management. For the past years i have been using it i haven't experienced any challenges.

Ali
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

*''The beauty of using Eleven as my accounting platform.''*

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

It is by the help of Eleven that I am capable of automating management processes documents. Eleven is helping in increasing our task force.

Pros

With this platform we are able to collect all reports concerning financial expenditure so as we get to know our profits and losses made. I love the fact that this platform has helped us in solving all our sensitive matters concerning our finances. *It is by the help of this platform all our financial reporting, returns, reconciliation, bills and expense management has become effective without having any risks. Am so greatful.

Cons

It is by the help of Eleven that I am able to keep track on the organisation expenses. I love all the features and the support rendered by support team.

Caroline
  • Industry: Investment Management

Exceptional and incredible tool for online accounting and bookkeeping.

Reviewed on 20/07/2022

Eleven automates data entry process thus ensuring high accuracy.
It's a reliable tool for bank...

Eleven automates data entry process thus ensuring high accuracy.
It's a reliable tool for bank reconciliation.
Enables ease to track expenses.

Pros

Eleven ensures that I can create and send invoices quickly.I'm delighted how Eleven allows me to automate accounting and bookkeeping operations.It's simple to create financial reports that enables me to gain real-time visibility of our organization performance.It's simple to extract and process data with Eleven.

Cons

It's simple to comprehend and use Eleven as there is nothing difficult and I therefore lack any dislike to point out.

Lionel
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Advantages and disadvantages of Eleven.

Reviewed on 14/11/2022

Eleven is an ideal software for accounting and financial management. It is fast, safe and highly customizable to fit your needs. The security it provides guarantee us full safety for our important and very sensitive information.

Pros

Eleven helps me to monitor and track our every account transactions in a very secure manner and I'm able to load all our financial data in order to enhance financial management. Eleven is very flexible which makes it easy to navigate through. I like the ability to record all our daily transactions which saves much time. Eleven makes financial management processes very easy and smooth and it is the safest tool for accounting and financial management i have encountered.

Cons

Eleven is so much advantageous since it is cost friendly making it affordable even to individuals and small businesses. I love everything about it and i recommend it to all sizes of companies.

Ivy
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

An stunning and magnificent Cloud Accounting software.

Reviewed on 02/08/2022

Eleven is an inexpensive accounting software hence very economical.
It's best software for auditing...

Eleven is an inexpensive accounting software hence very economical.
It's best software for auditing process.
It's possible to automate AR and AP with Eleven.

Pros

I'm delighted by how Eleven automates bookkeeping operations.I like the way it's easy to process payments with Eleven.Again,it's simple possible to automate documents management process with this software.It's easy to create customized financial reports and dashboards using this software.

Cons

I'm having a better moment with Eleven and I therefore don't have anything to dislike.

Victor

An excellent and exceptional cloud accounting and bookkeeping tool.

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

Pros

Eleven is an excellent, exceptional, advanced and outstanding cloud accounting and bookkeeping tool that makes my work more easier, effective and faster. It is the best and easiest accounting application i have ever used which is very easy to deploy and configure. It helps to automate document management process and very easy to generate data reports since it offers BI capabilities. It comes with very easy to learn and understand accounting automation features and creating invoices and sending them to customers with Eleven is easy.

Cons

I have experienced zero flaws from the first day i started using Eleven.

David

A fascinating,ultimate and top-ranked Accounting software in cloud.

Reviewed on 31/10/2022

Pros

I'm very impressed with Eleven custom reporting and BI feature as it offers exclusive advisory services.It's simple to manage and control our institution finance with Eleven.It's simple and fast to streamline and automate the process of bookkeeping and accounting with this Eleven.Eleven makes bank reconciliation process a breeze.

Cons

Every aspect of Eleven makes accounting and bookkeeping process to seem easy and simple to comprehend thus nothing to complain.

Mach

Executive and Affordable Financial Reporting Platform

Reviewed on 21/08/2022

Eleven is competent in balancing all the cash-flow in a company financial reporting. There is recommendable financial budgets and expense management.

Pros

Eleven has the accounting stream, which assists in budgeting, recording of losses, and planning for better financial structures.
Besides, Eleven has genuine support in terms of deployment process.

Cons

Eleven is the platform for concrete financial management, a process that increases accountability and accurate transactions recording.

Brittney
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Eleven application makes accounting processes easier.

Reviewed on 21/10/2022

Eleven being cloud based was easy to configure. Reports are easy to process and very detailed. Dashboard is easy to customize and I like how easy I can do bank reconciliation.

Pros

Elevens helps us in all our accounting tasks like monthly bank account reconciliation, account payables and account receivables. The report section which we rely alot with is excellent and reports are very detailed. Being cloud based we are able to access the application from anywhere in very secure way.

Cons

No negative issues so far. We highly recommend this application to other companies. It's excellent for accounting purposes.

Geovani
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Eleven makes accounting and financial management processes easier and faster.

Reviewed on 10/11/2022

Pros

What i like best about Eleven is how it provides very high security for our accounting data making it best and most secure cloud-based application for financial management and accounting. The features it supports are extremely easy and simple to learn and understand so getting started with it is easy and straightforward. Implementing Eleven is simple and fast so no third-party service providers are required to implement it for you. I like its intuitive and friendly interface which make it easy to use.

Cons

Eleven has a very intuitive and friendly dashboard which is easy to use and customize to fit your needs. I like everything about it and nothing to dislike since it meets my expectations.

Melvin
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

A recommendable and reliable software for financial management.

Reviewed on 08/11/2022

I like Eleven. With it, it has always been easy and safe to manage our business expenses. I like its speed when it comes to loading data. Again, it provides high security for our important and sensitive information.

Pros

Eleven has been of great help to our company as it helps us to easily and safely manage our business expenditures. It is super easy to configure and deploy Eleven and the customer support team is readily available and very helpful. With it, everything from GL, financial reporting, expense management, returns, reconciliation and many more are excellent and exceptional.

Cons

I don't think there is anything i don't like about Eleven. It is an incredible and solid tool for accounting and financial management.

Maxwel

An advanced and exceptional accounting system.

Reviewed on 19/10/2022

Eleven comes with lot of accounting automation features which are easy to learn and use within a very short period of time.

Pros

Eleven makes accounting easier and it offers great features which are easy to use i like how it is easy to configure and deploy. It has a very nice and highly customizable dashboard which you can customize to suit your needs. With it, you can keep your books updated. Another advantage is security, it is a very secure system since it provides very strong security for all our important information.

Cons

I have not yet encountered any challenges. I find it very useful and i must recommend it to all companies looking for a very effective and secure system for accounting.

Vincent
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

The most secure and advanced accounting system.

Reviewed on 31/10/2022

Pros

Eleven is the most secure and advanced application for accounting. I like how it is very easy to automate accounting and bookkeeping processes with Eleven. Also, it is extremely easy to create invoices and send and if you are looking for a very effective and advanced system for accounting management then look no further, Eleven is the real deal. The interface is user-friendly and highly customizable to fit all your accounting needs. Auditing processes are very smooth.

Cons

Eleven is a brilliant and super amazing platform that will never frustrate you even a single day. For me, everything works pretty well and i dislike nothing about it.

Judy
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Accounting and Bookkeeping made easier.

Reviewed on 20/09/2022

We were using the tools to update our books. As a book keeper i need to know the company financials at any given time, with a single click this is possible thanks to Eleven.

Pros

Its easier to use and implement. You are able to keep your books updated and you can get the business position with a single click.

Cons

I find the tool useful and i have not encountered any challenges so far.

Ann
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

A bosting, skillful and extremely good accounting software

Reviewed on 09/11/2022

Pros

Eleven provides custom reporting and BI services. Unlike most cloud software for SMEs, Eleven automates accounting and bookkeeping operations.Eleven automates Accounts Payable and Account Receivable.

Cons

Eleven works effectively and keeps my accounts records perfectly therefore I have nothing negative about it.

Denis
  • Industry: Higher Education

The Magnificent and Outstanding Accounting Automation Tool.

Reviewed on 17/10/2022

It has been excellent in book keeping and we love it.

It has been excellent in book keeping and we love it.

Pros

It easily calculates all our budgets for us.
It is very easy to navigate through with a very easy user interface.
It simply automates consuming repetitive tasks for us.

Cons

It has been a very positive tool and we have not experienced any drawbacks.

Phil
  • Industry: Telecommunications

The Sumptuous and Elegantly Crafted Online Accounting Tool.

Reviewed on 21/11/2022

It has a very easy to use interface and we love it.

It has a very easy to use interface and we love it.

Pros

The Software easily prepares our budget. It has a very easy to use interface with a very user friendly interface too. Perfect in book keeping.

Cons

We have not experienced any hardship while working with Eleven.

Jones
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Exceptional and excellent application for our accounting needs.

Reviewed on 04/08/2022

Overall, Eleven is the easiest and safest application i have ever encountered for accounting management. It is very effective and has a very responsive and supportive customer support team.

Pros

I like Eleven since it makes our account processes easier and faster. It makes it easy to extract financial and non-financial data from various sources. It has a very nice dashboard which makes it super easy to learn and use. It makes it easy to automate bookkeeping processes.

Cons

Eleven is the best, easiest and safest application for accounting management and since we started using it, we have never experienced any problems.

Patrick
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Rational and Standard Accounting Program

Reviewed on 08/10/2022

Pros

Eleven has efficient cost and revenue control practices, which helps in the preparation of all the financial reports.
Besides, Eleven has excellent accounts receivable platform that increases cash-flow management.

Cons

Eleven is digital and reliable in managing all the financial details through transparent cost management. The program has attained optimal financial usage.