Fliki

Create audio and video content effortlessly

4.9/5
4.7/5
4.9/5
5.0/5

Amando

One of the best resources in creating instructional videos

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

-I am looking forward to the fact that the development team will be concentrating on the visual size of the software so that I can become a better instructional designer and concentrate on developing teaching materials that are both interesting and original.

Pros

-I use this software to convert dull text files into interesting and engaging video content. Today's students pay less attention, and it can be challenging for teachers to engage them in meaningful conversation. This holds true not only for the students in my undergraduate program, but also for the adults in their later years and the broader population.-Different students utilize different strategies to master particular ideas. Some people find it more effective to learn by reading their notes aloud. They learn mostly through aural means. But people who can communicate visually and learn quickly with the help of visual aids are the ones who get the most out of this way of learning.-With the teaching materials I can make with this software, I can save a lot of time and get my students more involved in the classroom.-The capability to effortlessly generate YouTube Shorts as well as other story formats was the selling point for this program for me, as it led me to make the decision to purchase it. The workflow is among the very best when it comes to the creation of stories in particular. You won't have any trouble figuring out how to use the process, and there are many different templates from which to pick.-When you build a narrative, they provide you with a number of different audio options, which I was very glad to discover. The end product is a narrative that is simple to navigate and quick to distribute. The stories that I've written have garnered a lot of praise from m

Cons

Text overlays and many other visual editing features need to be the primary emphasis of the development team.

Eric
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Fliki Review

Reviewed on 06/11/2022

So far this software has been the best by far that I have used.

Pros

I like the ultra-realistic human voices.

Cons

What I like least about the software is that they don't give much credit for starters.

Lumen5, Canva and InVideo

Reasons for Choosing Fliki

Because Fliki has a more realistic human voice than invideo

InVideo

Reasons for Switching to Fliki

Because Fliki has a more realistic text-to-speech human voice than other software.
Alfredo

At the top of the game, with room to improve

Reviewed on 30/08/2022

I create podcast for my clients and Fliki is very easy to use, extremely easy! However, for publishing I depend on another platform which is a big con for me. It is a simple interface, so don't expect too much customization, but you can create scripts with multiple voices, which is not as common as it should be in other platforms. You can also create videos within the platform but I haven't had much use for these since I rather use other platforms for that. I can definitely recommend this product since it is a time saver and the quality of the produced audio is really good.

Pros

Basic use cases are very well covered. I can very quickly produce a podcast with multiple voices. It is a very stable platform compared to others, so I haven't had technical issues until now. Very polished basic interface.

Cons

Publishing podcasts, even though you can have many, is not easily geared for agencies, since authoring is attributed to your account instead of being customizable enough for your clients. Selecting from the many voices can be time consuming since we can't choose favorites.

Ferdinand

Love this product for helping produce podcasts

Reviewed on 13/10/2022

This is used by our team on a daily basis. We stopped using rumble studio, and now are using this completely for our podcasts. The voices are amazing, the bg music you can add, the different sections to plan out the podcasts with different voices...just stellar.

Pros

We like the quality. We have it up against play.ht right now and it seems to be winning.

Cons

There really isn't anything we like least except for the credit usage... just be aware of your credits and download the versions so you don't use them up listening to the tts recordings. We made that mistake and went through a ton of credits not realizing.

Chris

Incredible blog post to video software!

Reviewed on 06/11/2022

My favorite for turning blog posts into videos fast and they look great.

Pros

Awesome way to create informational videosIncredibly easy to use. Fast. Support is responsive. I love using this for informational or short promotional videos. Fliki saves me a ton of time and the results are phenomenal!

Cons

Nothing... it could be a bit faster but I know they are updating the servers because of all the new customers they are getting.

Pictory

Reasons for Switching to Fliki

Easier to use and better priced.
Roberto Pablo

Save time making AI videos with Fliki.

Reviewed on 31/10/2022

I recently set out to find the best AI software for creating short product tutorial videos, and I was really impressed with what I found. Fliki is an AI video creation platform that makes it easy to create high-quality videos in minutes.

Pros

What I love about Fliki is that it takes care of all the heavy lifting for you. All you need to do is provide some basic information about your products and what you want to show in your videos, and Fliki does the rest. The results are amazing!

Cons

Would be nice to have more details about how long I spend per task and how many credits spend to do this task.

Hoang

Fliki.ai is an amazing TTS app for Podcast and interviews

Reviewed on 15/10/2022

Pros

I love that various voices in Fliki.ai, especially English, are very natural. It is one of the best, apart from WSL.

Better, the UI of Fliki.ai is very easy for creating conversations, podcasts and interviews with TTS. You simply input the text, select the voices and generate.

I also like that I can tailor the conversations easily with various "tones" and feelings of the conversation. Fliki make it so easy to do so.

Cons

I just hope that Fliki can add more and more voices, especially special voices with styles, into the list.

I also hope that there will be more languages and dialects to be added soon.

Timothy

Fliki Takes AI to a New Level

Reviewed on 27/11/2022

Spectacular!

Pros

All of it! I had a script for a social media post. I copied it into Fliki and within an hour I had a professional video complete with professional volcie, music and video. I have nothing bad to say.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about Fliki.

Roman

Great future for a nice project...

Reviewed on 14/10/2022

Really nice experience using Fliki but also with support : I asked the customer support for a functionnality I couldn't find, and they told me it will be soon available. They also offer me some help for creating videos.

Pros

After testing a lot of TextToVideo systems, I think I've found one that works well and that is fair on prices... The service works great but there is still a room for improvement and the team is nice and open to suggestions !

Cons

Better subtitles integration, Option to add overlays, Make the voice silent, Possibility to schedule the video to be published on social networks...

VDinh

Fliki.ai - A fully potential platform

Reviewed on 01/06/2022

This is the new all-in-one platform, so it needs to be improved gradually. When it is completed, it will certainly be a great tool with many features:
+ Access 640+ high quality AI voices
+ Access 60+ languages with 90+ dialects
+ Advanced script editor
+ Multiple voices in one script (-> creating a conversation with many characters chatting)
+ Upload your own audio in between script
+ Create and host unlimited podcast shows
+ Create and host unlimited audiobooks
+ Embeddable audio player
+ Beautiful public pages for podcasts and audiobooks
+ Allows you to convert 30,000 words per month
+ Create videos by adding images
+ The Roadmap (https://fliki.ai/resources/roadmap) is continuously updated, check listed and added more suggestion from community (by sending email through [email protected]). Last updated on May 21 with Voice styles feature added (chat, angry, hopeful, friendly...)
Five Tacos when it is completed.

Pros

Pros
+ Buy one platform, you can get many tools: Text-to-speech with high quality AI voices with Voice style feature; Video creator; Podcast and Audiobooks creator with Embeddable audio player and Beautiful public pages and more.
+ Unlimited quantity and duration of video per month. It depends on the basic 30,000 credits you have. But you can increase your monthly credits by leaving an honest review on Appsumo, Capterra, G2 and Trustpilot.
+ You can suggest more features as well as improvements (through [email protected])

Cons

Cons
+ In the present, when it still needs to be improved gradually, the price is rather high. When it is completed, the price is affordable.
+ With somebody, 30,000 credits (30,000 words Text-to-speech) per month is a low limit, if he doesn't leave his review on those 4 sites for getting the bonus credit limit per month. (Note: Fliki.ai only charges your credit when you use AI Text-to-speech feature. For every character, Fliki has a sample of voice speech, try to listen that sample before you choose the character, that's the way you can save your credits. With the same Scripts, how many the character that you choose to run that Script, how many time that Fliki will charge your credit).
+ Need more video transitions.
+ Subtitle needs more colour and font options.
+ Different voices can have different bunch of Voice styles (Ex: Jenny/Aria has many Voice styles, while Sara doesn't have Chat style in Voice styles)

Brian

Robust and multifaceted software make Fliki a winner

Reviewed on 07/07/2022

Fliki has helped me reimagine how I use text content. I look forward to creating multiple podcast shows and episodes for each of the website brands I'm building out over the coming months.

Using the service has been a very good experience, and customer service is exceptional.

Pros

I recently discovered software that can produce speech from text and am turning website articles into podcasts. I most like Fliki for its ability to support unlimited podcast shows and episodes.

Cons

I have no major cons but have identified some improvements and sent them to the Fliki team. I was amazed to see some of these suggestions get turned into software improvements in just days.

Hossamudin

The best AI tool out there?

Reviewed on 30/04/2022

Great experience! Being able to get natural Arabic voice overs is so great!

Pros

Ease of use, clean UI. And, more importantly the quality! Many tools promise a HQ TTS, but they are just obviously (robots)... This one really sounds natural...
I like that it supports Arabic in a very good way compared to the rest out there.
Also, the ability to adjust certain word pronunciation is a breakthrough.

Cons

Well, I'm not sure if there is something I didn't like as I only used it for less than a month so far...

Blakify and VidScribe AI

Reasons for Choosing Fliki

For a better quality at a high value for my investment.

Happy Scribe

Reasons for Switching to Fliki

I found many good reviews, and also I found out that one of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the same as Rytr's [SENSITIVE CONTENT]... and, Rytr was a great tool I'm using weekly, so I choose to try it, and it was as great as Rytr.
Zahid

Excellent Tool for creating audio and video content

Reviewed on 01/04/2022

Overall, I am giving 5 Stars to this awesome tool and I believe this is the best tool in the market.

Pros

I love Awedio! It's such an easy way to create audio and video content. The voices are so human-like, and it's really easy to use. I can't believe how affordable it is. I have used it for many projects and I found it very useful.

It's the best text-to-speech solution I've ever used. With the use of this tool, you can create videos or podcasts with voiceover for your website or blog.

You can also convert any text-based content into videos, podcasts or audiobooks.

Awedio customer support team is also very accommodating, and supportive.

I definitely recommend Awedio to anyone who wants to create audio or video content.

Cons

There is always a room for improvement.So I have not found anything that I could desribe.I think this is an awesome tool with great potentail to grow.

Response from Nine Thirty Five

Hey Zahid,

Thank you for these amazing words.
Really appreciate the feedback, looking forward taking it to the next level

Kris
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best Text to Speech software we've used

Reviewed on 15/09/2022

Pros

The software is very impressive, with such a breadth of options of voices to choose from and the ability to use multiple languages.

The User Experience is great and the system seems very well designed for ease of use. We had absolutely no trouble navigating around and putting projects together is simple and intuitive.

The thing that we were most impressed with the "realness" of how the voices sound. They're very clean and crisp and sound as close to real as we've heard. No robotic voices here!

Cons

If we were going to get picky, the following are things we'd like to see changed/updated:
a) Number of credits - seems a bit low for certain types of projects (audiobooks as an example)
b) Video production - while it's functional and works, it's clearly still in it's early stages. Based on how smooth and effective that the TTS works, we fully anticipate improvement in this section while it gets development

Alexis
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Fliki is an excellent text to video tool that uses realistic AI voices

Reviewed on 18/05/2022

Pros

One great use I have found is that you are able to easily create YouTube Shorts and other story formats. The workflow is one of the best for creating stories specifically. The workflow is very easy to use and they have a bunch of templates that you can choose from. I was also happy to see that they have a bunch of audio options when you make a story.

Cons

I wish there was a way to utilize a timeline editor view in the workflow.

Benson
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Best AI voice-over app for my YouTube channel so far.

Reviewed on 18/06/2022

Overall the app is great. I have settled on a voice([SENSITIVE CONTENT]) and I hope to continue using the app since that gives me my online voice avatar.

Pros

Unlike other AI voice-overs in the market, Fliki offers all the voices for each plan which makes it easy to explore and choose what best suits me. Also, the price is competitive for what this app offers. I also like the interface. It's clean, unlike the others which look cluttered.

Cons

The only downside so far is the number of credits. For the $9 plan for 10,000 points is a bit expensive for a small YouTuber like me, especially given the next plan is $29.

Adrian
  • Industry: Government Relations
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Impressive TTS engine

Reviewed on 11/05/2022

I've been looking for a quality TTS engine for a while now and Fliki offers by far the best representation of a natural voice on the market. I signed up for a month to see how the speech synthesis performed on a wide range of topics -- and safe to say I loved it that much that I bought a lifetime subscription. If you're looking for voice optionality, flexibility and a competitive TTS engine (in both price and performance) I'd definitely recommend Fliki

Pros

Hands down, the natural voice synth trumps other competitors in the market. UI is intuitive, customer service is excellent, and voice optionality is unrivalled.

Cons

In a perfect world, I would have liked even more than 30k words per month. But there are obvious financial tradeoffs here so it's easy to nit-pick from the cheap seats.

Muhammad

I'm really impressed with Awedio.

Reviewed on 14/04/2022

Pros

I'm really impressed with Awedio.

In the last few months, I tried multiple text-to-speech tools. Those all come with generic voice.

Whereas, Awedio offers better things. You'll find very natural voices if you try.

For me, it is the best TTS solution I've used so far. The voices are very natural. And it even supports my local language.

It's also really easy to use, which is a huge plus. I was able to get started right away. Highly recommend!

Cons

The credit limit looks too low. Wil be very happy if they review the limit and put an option to upgrae.

Faber
  • Industry: Higher Education

I highly recommend this product!

Reviewed on 04/11/2022

Fliki is an AI-powered video creation tool that can turn any text into a stunning video with a natural voiceover. You simply input your text, and Fliki takes care of the rest. The videos are high quality and look great, and the voices sound natural and engaging. This is a great tool for creating marketing videos, product demos, or even just simple explainers. The best part is that it's easy to use - you don't need any special skills or knowledge to create awesome videos with Fliki. I highly recommend this product!

Pros

Cons

I hope they´ll add some other real voices (voice cloning) in other languages like german, Italian, French and Spanish. The English ones are amazing.

Abedelaziz
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Fliki.ai is one of my favorites

Reviewed on 27/08/2022

The interface is clean and unfussy, no need to scroll through endless pages to find what you're looking for. Fliki.ai is one of my favorites when it comes to voice AI assistant apps. With many options for natural-sounding voices, there's really something for everyone!

Pros

I have tried a few of the most popular AI voice assistants out there and fliki.ai is by far the best. There are so many great things about it, one of which is that you can change the voice anytime you want. The price is also very reasonable and I am very happy with it. In short, I highly recommend fliki.ai to everyone out.

Cons

I have to say I am impressed by Fliki.ai. The app is responsive and has a better understanding of my needs. Moreover, the price may be high.

Nicole
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Fliki is user-friendly, affordable for marketer or businesses

Reviewed on 05/11/2022

My overall experience is great. More pros than cons to use this software.

Pros

I really like all the features: text-to-speech, podcasts and audiobook.

Cons

I can record my voice directly and the credit is on the free account is not enough to do 2 videos of 5 minutes. I couldn't even finish the second one. I will have to upgrade my account to do so.

Mauricio

Amazing software with lots of GREAT surprises

Reviewed on 06/04/2022

Amazing, surprising, such a great tool to have for your toolkit, especially if you plan to batch content and increase production.

Pros

I love that the entire UI is so intuitive that you don't need an onboarding video or any instructions. I can easily copy + paste text into the video editor and it automatically structures it by sentences. You have control over changing the voice in each sentence, so you can have dialogues. Two great surprises that I wasn't ready for were the podcasts and audiobooks features. This is brilliant!

Cons

The only thing I didn't like is that you don't have enough control over the text background color/style. I was hoping for my videos to look like they're native to Instagram or TikTok, but you don't have enough control over the text to make it work.

Derek

Some of the Best AI voices I've heard!

Reviewed on 09/06/2022

It has been great so far!! No problems and a ton of potential!

Pros

Easy to use, great customer support, and some of the best AI voices I've heard make this a no-brainer!

Cons

Inability to control how much of the captions show up on the screen vs. how much is spoken.
This is being worked on and in a few weeks you'll be able to just show the first few words...

Jaydee
  • Industry: Publishing

Content Creation Doesn't Get Much Easier

Reviewed on 04/04/2022

I need to create voice over photo slideshows with minimal prep time and planning and this allows me to do that easily.

Pros

The UX is incredibly intuitive. I was up and running in minutes.

Cons

I wish it had a southern accented male voice.

Response from Nine Thirty Five

Hey Jaydee,
Hopefully there will be more inclusive accents soon.

Thorsten
  • Industry: Newspapers

Quickly generate YouTube Shorts and Videos

Reviewed on 15/11/2022

Fliki helps me to create with low effort excellent youtube videos. I would highly recommend Fliki to anyone looking to produce engaging video content!

Pros

I love Fliki! The ability to quickly generate YouTube Shorts and other story formats were the selling point for me. I think that this program is a must-have for any content creator looking to get their message out there in a fun, engaging way.

Cons

The conversation of an article into a video can be improved, which seems to be addressed with the roadmap in the coming months. Until the article-to-video feature is improved I use AI Writer to improve the autogenerated content.