Fliki

Write a Review!
Create audio and video content effortlessly

4.6/5
4.7/5
4.8/5
4.6/5

Luisa
Luisa

Fliki - An Excellent Software for Video

Reviewed on 16/06/2023

One of the most amazing features of Fliki is its ability to handle different file formats. I could upload text documents, images, videos, and even spreadsheets, and the software handled them seamlessly. This flexibility was truly helpful for me as it allowed me to keep track of various types of content without having to switch between different platforms.

Pros

I am thrilled to share my experience with Fliki, an outstanding software that has revolutionized the way I manage my information. This platform is simply exceptional and has allowed me to organize and access a vast amount of data quickly and efficiently.

Cons

The feature that impressed me the most about Fliki is its intuitive and user-friendly interface. Despite the large amount of information I have uploaded to the platform, it was surprisingly easy to find and navigate through it. The advanced search and personalized filters allowed me to find exactly what I needed in an instant. I was impressed by how quickly Fliki processes my requests and presents the results in a clear and concise manner.

Rodrigo
Rodrigo
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Amazing Tool for Text to Video

Reviewed on 17/01/2024

Yesterday I decided to test Fliki. Not sure if you're reading this now, you're familiar with this tool, but I'm going to talk a little about my experience. After creating a prompt, something I've been studying for a few months, I basically asked Fliki to put together a video talking about the differences between the #ScrumMaster and the #ProjectManager, and I loved the result. As it was a test I did, the video was very simple. I chose the size, changed some of the video background and before long, my video was rendered and I posted it. I suggest you sign up and get to know this tool!

Pros

Easy to use, quick with fantastic features. I love it all, for real. Is the best Video Ai that I ever tried.

Cons

Make Video backgrounds better. Maybe it's a Prompt issue, I don't know, but some of the videos aren't related to the main theme.

Santosh
Santosh

Be Aware and Stay Away from these people.

Reviewed on 03/10/2023

Good to use software if they let us.

Good to use software if they let us.

Pros

Good to use if they let us use them. Took our money now not giving promised features, slowly taking away features and renaming them to keep out of reach from LTD users. only scammers does that.

Cons

Scamming feature. First they promised and now in accessible features.

Paul
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Filki review

Reviewed on 20/03/2024

Pros

Conduct thorough market research to understand current trends, consumer preferences, and competitors' strategies in the high-end audio market.
Identify target demographics, including audiophiles, music enthusiasts, and luxury consumers.

Kim
Kim

Great AI tool for content creation

Reviewed on 24/11/2023

Pros

Makes creating videos easy and fast. No previous editing skills required.

Cons

I wish there would be more minutes given for the pro subscription, but most AI tools have a similar price range.

ilyes
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

How I use fliki in my day to day work

Reviewed on 24/04/2024

Pros

the ability it gives me to put my ideas into videos with realistic voices allows me to gain a lot of times

Cons

the bugs there are in the free trial version

Zainab
  • Industry: Banking

Great to use

Reviewed on 19/04/2024

Pros

Great video editing, loved it, will use it further

Cons

Nothing as such can improve in scrips while just entering one word can make a video

Austin
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Great Website for Video Editing

Reviewed on 17/04/2024

Pros

The user experience. Really easy to use and friendly.

Cons

Free trial only last's only 5 minutes.I would've liked at least 20.

Prikshit
Prikshit
  • Industry: Animation

Fliki ai grate eview

Reviewed on 08/01/2024

Pros

No cons and very good it is very easy to use

Cons

is great and easy interface, world no1 ai, go and use this amazing ai

Gabriel
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

best app in the world

Reviewed on 30/03/2024

Pros

creation of videos are super good, im gonna keep doing videos there

Cons

free trial is the least thing that likes me

Amando
Amando

One of the best resources in creating instructional videos

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

-I am looking forward to the fact that the development team will be concentrating on the visual size of the software so that I can become a better instructional designer and concentrate on developing teaching materials that are both interesting and original.

Pros

-I use this software to convert dull text files into interesting and engaging video content. Today's students pay less attention, and it can be challenging for teachers to engage them in meaningful conversation. This holds true not only for the students in my undergraduate program, but also for the adults in their later years and the broader population.-Different students utilize different strategies to master particular ideas. Some people find it more effective to learn by reading their notes aloud. They learn mostly through aural means. But people who can communicate visually and learn quickly with the help of visual aids are the ones who get the most out of this way of learning.-With the teaching materials I can make with this software, I can save a lot of time and get my students more involved in the classroom.-The capability to effortlessly generate YouTube Shorts as well as other story formats was the selling point for this program for me, as it led me to make the decision to purchase it. The workflow is among the very best when it comes to the creation of stories in particular. You won't have any trouble figuring out how to use the process, and there are many different templates from which to pick.-When you build a narrative, they provide you with a number of different audio options, which I was very glad to discover. The end product is a narrative that is simple to navigate and quick to distribute. The stories that I've written have garnered a lot of praise from m

Cons

Text overlays and many other visual editing features need to be the primary emphasis of the development team.

Elvie
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Fliki Delivers Quality and Variety in a Nutshell

Reviewed on 17/05/2023

As I've said, Fliki delivers in every aspect of video creation from the closed caption, music and AI voice choice to the quality of the export. I love Fliki. I just wished it was a little cheaper than $399 a year.

Pros

I love the paste function on the platform and the block open up with a photo for the verbiage. I love the upload function for my pics and music. I also love the closed caption and I can make the adjustments on it.

Cons

I contend Fliki is overpriced at $399 a year. I purchased the lower priced model and upgraded but after this year, I'll have to downgrade because I won't be able to afford it.

Zahid

Excellent Tool for creating audio and video content

Reviewed on 01/04/2022

Overall, I am giving 5 Stars to this awesome tool and I believe this is the best tool in the market.

Pros

I love Awedio! It's such an easy way to create audio and video content. The voices are so human-like, and it's really easy to use. I can't believe how affordable it is. I have used it for many projects and I found it very useful.

It's the best text-to-speech solution I've ever used. With the use of this tool, you can create videos or podcasts with voiceover for your website or blog.

You can also convert any text-based content into videos, podcasts or audiobooks.

Awedio customer support team is also very accommodating, and supportive.

I definitely recommend Awedio to anyone who wants to create audio or video content.

Cons

There is always a room for improvement.So I have not found anything that I could desribe.I think this is an awesome tool with great potentail to grow.

Response from Nine Thirty Five

Hey Zahid,

Thank you for these amazing words.
Really appreciate the feedback, looking forward taking it to the next level

Christian
Christian

Awesome AI Tool

Reviewed on 18/01/2023

It saves me a lot of time in creating video for social media.

It saves me a lot of time in creating video for social media.

Pros

It allows me to create videos for social media posts in much less time. It is an all-in-one tool. It allows you to create videos from text, create the voice-over automatically, and insert images from an image bank.

Cons

Perhaps it needs to expand the options in the text configuration and video clip editing.

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

Best product

Reviewed on 15/01/2024

Pros

Perfect voice over and text to video feature.

Cons

The image and videos used are sometimes not adequate with the context.

Benson
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Best AI voice-over app for my YouTube channel so far.

Reviewed on 18/06/2022

Overall the app is great. I have settled on a voice([SENSITIVE CONTENT]) and I hope to continue using the app since that gives me my online voice avatar.

Pros

Unlike other AI voice-overs in the market, Fliki offers all the voices for each plan which makes it easy to explore and choose what best suits me. Also, the price is competitive for what this app offers. I also like the interface. It's clean, unlike the others which look cluttered.

Cons

The only downside so far is the number of credits. For the $9 plan for 10,000 points is a bit expensive for a small YouTuber like me, especially given the next plan is $29.

Juan Marcos
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

It's OK, but I need more minutes...

Reviewed on 19/03/2023

Only good.

Only good.

Pros

I find it very intuitive, very easy to use and fast. The only thing that doesn't bother me is the minutes you can use per month, there are other cheaper services that give you more monthly minutes. I hope that with that review they at least add my 30 minutes for this month or I will have to change the service to another provider. Thank you.

Cons

Easy tu use. Easy to create videos. I dont like that the AI imagen service consume much minutes, very bad!!

Trevor
Trevor

Great Tool for Making Training/Educational Videos

Reviewed on 22/03/2023

I have been looking for an easy-to-use tool to generate training videos. This tool makes it simple to create slides in PowerPoint. Export the slides as images. Then paste in the narration text. The high quality text-to-speech voices make the narrated videos sound very professional. And if the slides or slide content ever changes it is super easy to update and Export again. I'm hoping they add some features to the workflow to make bulk actions easier but this tool is already helping me produce amazing content.

Pros

Easy to useGreat workflow setup for video projectsExcellent selection of text-to-speech voicesSupport most typical media sizes for HD widescreen videoGenerous credits for the pricing to complete projectsSuper responsive support

Cons

Wish it had more bulk actions for adding and removing contentWish it separated user content by projectWish it had more size optionsWould love if it had PowerPoint/Slides slide import.

Daniella

Great Video Making Tool For Small Business

Reviewed on 14/03/2023

Pros

I have several video creation tools and Fliki really stands well above the rest. It is very easy to use, intuitive and provides life-like voice overs for your content. I just created 20 videos in the span of 2 hours. This would have taken days with the video tools that I have.

Cons

The music option needs more songs. I find I repeatedly use the same songs and additional options would be an enhancement.

Helen
Helen

Fliki Is A Video Content Creators Dream Come true

Reviewed on 15/12/2022

Overall, Fliki has set the bar very high for TTS and video/ audio creation with AI. I find it easy to use. It is a must to watch the onboarding videos, to get the most of your plan and they are well explained and engaging. Fliki really id the high end of TTS and video/audio. It saves hours of time doing it manually and has everything in one place.

Pros

I love the ease of adding text, ease of editing the text and the range of AI voices. Also, the customisations ensure that it doesn't sound like it is AI. It is so realistic.

Cons

Lack of transitions for images, but this is coming soon.It's not a big deal but will enhance the results when available.

Roberto Pablo

Save time making AI videos with Fliki.

Reviewed on 31/10/2022

I recently set out to find the best AI software for creating short product tutorial videos, and I was really impressed with what I found. Fliki is an AI video creation platform that makes it easy to create high-quality videos in minutes.

Pros

What I love about Fliki is that it takes care of all the heavy lifting for you. All you need to do is provide some basic information about your products and what you want to show in your videos, and Fliki does the rest. The results are amazing!

Cons

Would be nice to have more details about how long I spend per task and how many credits spend to do this task.

Beneditte
  • Industry: Animation
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Best video to text ai tool

Reviewed on 08/04/2023

Great and awesome. Video creator life made simple with this tool

Great and awesome. Video creator life made simple with this tool

Pros

Overall I used many tools to create video and this is the great tool want make sense. It deliver what exactly we need like text to video it's amazing

Cons

None. Over-all seams good and no cons seen until now. Me and flikis tools are on same page when it comes to video creation

Mujib
  • Industry: Online Media

Awesome 👍

Reviewed on 28/07/2023

Seamless smooth amazing accurate priceless game changer are just some words coming to mind

Pros

Most important upgrade to any social media video content creator for 2023 an beyond absolutely awesome tool

Cons

Mobile display could be improved font's and tab's apprears very small on phones... Nevertheless awesome tool

Kenneth James
Kenneth James
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed

Reviewed on 24/08/2023

All good

All good

Pros

VIDEO AND EDITING WITH AI, it makes my job fast

Cons

The charge cost for free for students. it should have discount for the students

Google Sheets

Fliki for every one

Reviewed on 10/10/2023

i am recommended to all for use once free trial and then get plan

i am recommended to all for use once free trial and then get plan

Pros

it is very simple for create video for your multy purpose use and good platform for all

Cons

they providing free trial very short time if they more then people will attract and believe for best platform