Click Analytic

Influencer marketing platform for marketers

4.4/5

Martin

Amazing influencer database

Reviewed on 24/03/2022

Pros

I really like the size of the database. More than 130 million influencer analyses are available on this platform, so it's helpful to find the good one who perfectly fit our project! Otherwise, the price is low (~100) compare to another platform where the plans started at $499 +

Cons

There is actually not a lot of features but the team is working on a new one. They are attentive to customer feedback and try to frequently update the platform.

Alexandre
  • Industry: Sports

Perfect software for having a good digital strategy

Reviewed on 03/03/2022

I’ve done many trial with competitors and With click Analytic I have the feeling that I found the right software ! Definitely a game changer

Pros

This software has been made for users, I’ve tried many of them and it is the most complete. I really like the functionality that sort You influencer depending on which brand already work with them ! That’s a crazy stuff

Cons

It’s maybe missing some tutorials or tips to find, but regarding their customer service I’m sure it will change very soon

Response from Click Analytic

Thank you Alexandre, we are happy that you like our platform of influence. I hope that you will continue to be satisfied with it, and you should know that new features are currently being developed!

Lucie

A really convenient tool to find nano and micro influencers

Reviewed on 22/03/2022

Pros

Click Analytic is very useful to find nano and micro influencers that perfectly match my audience.
The data provided and their analysis are relevant and helpful. I appreciate the highlighted insights.
It frees up a significant amount of time in the long run. I found the price correct, given the usefulness and time saved.
There are many filters, which makes the tool quite easy to use.

Cons

Campaign management may be improved, some features could be added but a tracker module arrives soon

Response from Click Analytic

Thank you Lucie for your feedback. We are working hard to provide the best experience and search influencer tool for professionals, like you!

Riya
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Best tool hands down for influencer marketing!!

Reviewed on 03/03/2022

Pros

The intuitive UI and easy to gather important data for influencer marketing is the best feature.

Cons

Nothing as of yet, still discovering :)

Response from Click Analytic

Thank you for your review Riya.

Karen
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Accessible prices and easy to use

Reviewed on 21/03/2022

Pros

Click has really good and accessible prices and it is really easy to understand using the software.

Cons

Nothing for now, the software is more than I expected.

Response from Click Analytic

Thank you for your feedback. We continue to work hard to offer new features!