monday CRM

Write a Review!
Close deals. Automate the rest.

4.5/5
4.5/5
4.7/5
4.6/5

Cristian
Cristian

Good product, but didn't have the time to fully use it. Very robust.

Reviewed on 20/04/2023

Pros

Great software overall, with an intuitive UI and a great level of customization. The automated emails seemed to be a very useful feature, but I didn't get to use them fully. Customer support is really good. Unfortunately, I had to change to HubSpot because my team was used to this one and was complaining about making them change it. Had to listen to them this time.

Cons

Nothing to dislike really. I want to give it a second chance, for another project that will come up in the next 2 months, with a new team.

Zoho CRM , ClickUp and HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM
Stephanie
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

User friendly, great for task management and viewing large quantities of data

Reviewed on 27/04/2022

Pros

We'd been using Monday.com for mostly task management and as a tool to easily collaborate through and decided to add in the CRM because of how user friendly the platform is. I use the CRM quite heavily every day. It's great because you can customize the columns, easily search, and view a large group of data in one place.

Cons

The most difficult piece of this software was the Gmail integration. It's essential to our business that email conversations with guests be tracked so that anyone on the team can view the discussions. The team works remotely and in lots of different time zones, so it's helpful to be able to see these threads logged with the Gmail integration. However, we had months of inconsistencies and threads not logging. After spending nearly 7 months working with the customer service team and getting no where, we gave up. Unfortunately we can't count on this essential piece and unless they sort out the problems, it may be cause to look for other CRM software in the future as our business continues to grow. Another problem is the software will often freeze or not load. The only solution we've found is to wait till later to try again or sometimes opening a new browser will help. This has caused few major problems but a lot of headaches! The integration with MailChimp is currently pretty pointless for our needs. I wish they gave you other options for what you can do with that integration or let you customize the scenarios.

Edward
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Edward Martin - Taylor Mammon

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

tedious but effective at reminding me to contact clients, more context to my calls would be ideal.

Pros

Collaboration is incredible, and transparency for timelines is great. being able to open multiple boards would be great.

Cons

the application can be slow sometimes, having multiple boards open at the same time would be key

Response from monday.com

Hi there. Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review and for providing us with your feedback.

Jacques

Monday As a CRM

Reviewed on 28/04/2022

Monday has been a game changer for our business and allows us to control where we go with the product using our own internal team.

Pros

The softwares main feature is its adaptability to various departments and needs.

Cons

There are some very basic features like being able to attach an attachment to an email that are missing.

Reasons for Choosing monday CRM

We needed more functionality out of the platform.

Agile CRM

Reasons for Switching to monday CRM

Pricing was the driving force, then being able to do our own implementation.
Neil

Gave me great visual insight into running my company!

Reviewed on 25/04/2022

It gave us a central location for sales/marketing and operations data and the tools to visualize results.

Pros

The ability to segment data and great visualization of that segmented data. Loved the ability to create custom dashboards.

Cons

I would love the ability to view the dashboards on our digital signage displays using a URL.

Trello

Reasons for Choosing monday CRM

Monday had a broader offering and was more customizable.

Trello and Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to monday CRM

The ability to further customize the app without having to add a tremendous amount of "power ups".
Kim
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Excellent for our Small Business that's growing quickly!

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

Pros

Our office needed a virtual management software for processes that we're even created yet. The ease of transformations in Monday make changing processes and items simple - often times, just click and drag! It makes creating and then re-working things straight forward.

Cons

The only complaints I have are that the automations aren't always reliable and when they don't work you don't really know it.

Microsoft Teams and ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing monday CRM

The pricing difference, ease of use and large array of services.

HubSpot CRM
Silena

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 01/06/2022

Pros

This is a wonderful platform. It has done so much in terms of integrating our Sales and CSM teams' work in one place, and streamlining our processes and access to information.

I would highly recommend this product.

Cons

It's not the most intuitive product to actually set up, though that can be expected of a product with so much to offer as far as integration, features, and functionality. I'm sure Monday's team will continue to improve their user experience over time.

Hunter
  • Industry: Entertainment

An essential core for your brand

Reviewed on 27/04/2022

It's been fantastic overall. I actually use it for accounting as well and tracking income/expenses and that's been fantastic. I made myself a deal pipeline as well which has really kept things on track and organized. I've really loved this software and am likely to recommend it to friends.

Pros

What I like most is the UI. It's extremely intuitive, gorgeous looking, and promotes a feeling of productivity and ultimate entrepreneurship. Its automation software is also brilliant saving loads of time on many fronts.

Cons

The pricing is a little high. I currently pay about $100 for 2 people and would love to see that come down to somewhere in the $30-$50 per month range. Also, the mobile app is a bit redundant in my opinion. I've never found myself going to the app for anything other than to find something on the run.

Nick

Monday, the best tool you don't know about.

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

The power of this tools has allowed us to scale by keeping our growing team all moving in the same direction. We have taken Traction's Level 10 and build a version of their meeting format for our company. We then built a Now -3, Next-5, Later board for our project clients.

Pros

The automation and how we can take items from other boards and fit them all onto one board. Then when you or the client updates information it syncs across the boards. We use this for our Level 10 meetings and NNL to keep the team all moving in the same direction.

Cons

Cannot single out a row, we can only single out a column. Cannot do a lookup function i.e. go find this word and pull the data from this row.

Misti

Love Monday.com

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

We needed a central place for all of our leads to be. This has made follow up with leads, potential clients, and even keeping track of our onboarding process so easy,

Pros

I love the easy of the integrations and automations

Cons

More in-depth training videos would be great. Other than that I haven't found anything I do not like

Andrew

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

We’ve tried lots of different tools to try and manage our work; Monday.com is the only one that we have stuck with for more than a year. Great fit for us!

Pros

Ability to customize/design the tool to fit our workflow and sales process

Cons

Took a long time to get it working the way we needed it to. Still playing with the right integrations / automations to make our workflow / project management less administratively heavy

Jennifer
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great for organization, deadlines, and execution of projects

Reviewed on 25/04/2022

Terrific. Seemless, and so helpful.

Terrific. Seemless, and so helpful.

Pros

CRM - we have a huge database of clients, and this has been key in our pipelines for our PR campaigns.

Cons

Doing the automations takes time, and can get a bit confusing, but really helps the flow of our work.

Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday CRM

We didn't have enough organization and automation.

Google Sheets

The interface.
Deon

Deon's Review

Reviewed on 19/05/2022

Overall a highly positive experience.

Overall a highly positive experience.

Pros

I love the CRM system. It's easy to use and helps my team to keep track of our daily tasks and projects.

Cons

Sometimes software can be buggy. For example, there were several system outages within the last few months that delayed team productivity.

Venita

You cannot go wrong with this product!

Reviewed on 10/04/2023

I would highly recommend this product to start-ups or small company building their client base. The dashboards are completely customizable. You can create teams to manage clients and work within the system to communicate as well as assign tasks/follow-ups. The email feature is also a HUGE time saver and you can set reminders for yourself to ensure you stay on track. The reporting is also very easy to set up and share with your teams or clients. I have used other CRM'sin the past and this one is by FAR the easiest to set up and manage as a small business.

Pros

Getting started with Monday is easy and if you ever get stuck, you can rely on the Monday support staff to help you set up your dashboard to meet your company's needs best. I have used Monday for over 3 years and keep finding new gems to help me manage my small business. Having the ability to connect my clients directly to their reports and setting up automated emails to manage customer relations is HUGE and a big time saver!

Cons

I had to think about this and honestly cannot think of anything this product is missing. At one point I was having a problem retrieving some client tasks I accidentally deleted but once I contacted customer support they helped me find where I needed to go to reinstate the files. When deleting you are asked if you are SURE you want to delete and another allows you to undo it while it is deleting. Luckily, there is another option to locate deleted records IF you miss both of these options. LOL! Support had to help me find it but it was there!

Jarrod

Must have for tracking Sales Pipeline and Maintenance Plans

Reviewed on 27/04/2022

When my business started experiencing exponential growth, I felt a bit panicked and vulnerable because I was suddenly inundated with qualified leads that needed proposals turned around quickly. I had heard about Monday.com from some folks who operate businesses similar to mine, (I own and operate a web services firm. We provide website design, development, hosting architecture and maintenance.) When I started reviewing Monday.com the main thing that attracted me was the ease and speed of deployment. After watching a few videos and following the documentation, I was quickly able to create a Sales CRM Pipeline, a Client Requests Board for monitoring the progress of client requests, a Maintenance & Updates workflow board to monitor ongoing website maintenance, as well as project management workflow boards that can be dedicated to each individual website design and development project that is underway.

Pros

I really like how I can segregate leads within my sales pipeline by lead source. It is important to me to be able to know which lead and referral sources are helping grow my business and which are not. As well, we provide maintenance service and we are able to use a workflow board that helps us keep track of which clients have or have not received maintenance each week or month, depending on the SLA.

Cons

The only thing that I would change would be to have a dedicated integration with Gravity Forms so that I can easily map form fields from my website forms to my sales pipeline. The is a Zapier connection, but it doesn't allow for field mapping, only pushing in complete information for a submission.

Colleen

Excellent Project Management Tool!

Reviewed on 15/11/2016

We desperately needed an easy to use, easy to update project management tool in our App Development company. The Sales Dept. would get calls from clients asking, "how's our app coming," and they had to e-mail the Tech Dept, wait for a response and then call the Customer back. Now, the Sales Dept. can see exactly what stage of Development the client's app or website is in and tell the customer right then and there. No wasted time e-mailing or returning phone calls.
Also, the Tech Dept. can see what the Sales Dept. has in the pipeline so they can predict what's coming in.

It has also helped us streamline processes for each Dept. The whole entire sales process can be mapped out with every step start to finish, with the final step being customer survey sent. You never forget to do any step any more! You can also customize your responses for each step along the way such as "Done" or "In Progress" or "Waiting For Client", etc.

The customer service with monday.com is excellent. That's a big deal to me. I don't want to hunt and peck around the internet trying to find chat groups or how to contact support. When you ask a question you get a response within a short period of time.

The software is pretty intuitive but there are support tools to learn tips and tricks.

Pros

Easy to use, very intuitive. Customizable to your projects and company. You can easily monitor step by step processes in however many Departments you have in your company. I like that its now an app that can live in my button dock. One click and its open.

I like that you can discuss clients back and forth between team members.

Cons

Right now I can't think of anything. Perhaps there are glitches or design features that more advanced users might appreciate but for our needs it works exactly as we need it to.

Katie

A tool that has made my working life easier

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

Pros

Monday has been a real help exactly when our team needed it. As our workload has increased meaning working collaboratively across projects has been required Monday has been an amazing tool for keeping on top of tasks, and means I am able to see when other members of the team have completed items or receive up to the minute status updates without needing to constantly check with them. This saves time, has improved communication and given an improved sense of autonomy to team members.
The flexibility of the boards means it has uses across our interior design and project management business, from tracking order admin on each project to keeping track of new leads and planning marketing. I have found the customer support to be excellent and there are useful videos available to help get to grips with using it. Even less technologically advanced older team members have loved using it, setting up the status updates with quick click labels has made this so accessible and quick to update. The iphone app also means you can use on the go, for instance a nagging feeling that something has not been ordered or actioned in the middle of the night can be put to rest within seconds - without having to wait until 9am to check in with team members.

Cons

Needs someone to be technologically aware/ a bit of effort to set up the boards, however it is so easy to use once put the time in it is definitely worth the initial effort.

I would say the main challenge in our business has been getting the whole team on board to
a change in doing things, however even the most resistant team members have quickly got on board as soon as they have given it a chance.

Bret

Monday (formally known as DaPulse) is a great tool for teams, coordinators and clients alike.

Reviewed on 16/04/2018

Easy to integrate teams, coordinators and clients. Communication is seamless and collaboration is very easy.
Monday gives you great control over project management and lets the whole time collaborate and turn in on time. Clients can also benefit as they are in the loop and can collaborate as well.
Overall very easy to use and customer service is acceptable.

Pros

Basic package is a great value compared to other softwares.
Pretty easy to use once you've mastered the learning curve.
Streamlined and overall great experience on smartphones.
Desktop App is great.

Cons

Premium features will cost you and are packaged. For my company only the Gantt feature is something we need from the premium package, however we are forced to pay much more for features we don't need. If we could get that feature as a standalone to my basic package I would give it a 5/5.
Duplicating boards is easy, however it would be great to be able to duplicate without the contents, that way we wouldn't have to delete each input manually.

Dennis
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Monday.com 2+ Year user

Reviewed on 25/04/2022

Overall positive experience. I brought it from my previous company and sold my new team on the benefits.

Pros

Easy to learn and roll-out to team. Very short learning curve. - and the phone app works very similarly to the desktop version.

Cons

multi column uploads from xls to existing Boards. Ability to setup a general email account like [email protected]

CRM Analytics

Cost & simplicity
Emerald
  • Industry: Executive Office

Monday Rocks as a Sales CRM

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

Pros

I needed a simple way to keep track of our sales, from leads to closed or nurture. I am not a sales professional but as a small business, I had to quickly learn and implement a system to keep track of our sales process. Monday made it super simple with a template that I was able to customize for our company. Monday is a workhorse and well worth the cost if you take the time to learn it and customize it for your specific company process.

Cons

The hardest part as a small business owner is taking the time to watch the tutorials and learn the capabilities. However, if you take the time, Monday will reward you in saving time once the setup and implementation are complete. The sales CRM function is a small but vital part of all the things that Monday does to keep my company running smoothly.

William

Solid CRM with other capabilities

Reviewed on 27/04/2022

Pros

I like that our team can track all of our projects and make sure that we are on time and staying on track. We can track the amount of time that a task has taken us. I also like that we can keep track of our contacts, and incoming leads and what they need from our company.

Cons

Teaching our team and clients how to use the platform can be a little difficult at times. Also, there have been times where automations were slow to trigger or didn't at all for a little bit.

Asana
Poppy
Poppy
  • Industry: Hospitality

Project management tool.

Reviewed on 22/03/2021

It allows you to invite others and share timelines with them. It is very helpful to stay organized and share progress with free viewers. In simple words, it is easy to implement and easy to manage. It is extremely intuitive and improves communications with customers. The platform is robust and provides enough automation to automate any workflow. The customer support is amazing, the folks are quick to respond and help you out running with particular requirements. it automates the repetitive work within seconds and helps you to stay focused on what matters and avoids human error. It helps you to keep track of consumers at all stages of the sales process.

Pros

It helps teams carry out projects that deliver consequences on time no matter they are at the home, office, or on the go. It is easy to use and flexible. It can customize workflows and has robust productivity attributes including dependencies, time tracking, timeline views, automated notifications, and integrations. With Monday.com, you can obtain faster and better results for each project milestone.

Cons

It lacks CDN/bandwidth. When navigating the user-interface, it can have lagged. Its desktop version for mac is troublesome as compared to the online version and is annoying. Also, the scroll feature is dramatic at some times. Moreover, when spreadsheets are imported, hyperlinks do not always carry over. The "subtasks" lack some features and are a little cumbersome. The interface slows down when boards become larger. It has some limitations in bulk imports and importing from excel.

Hannah
  • Industry: Law Practice

Life Changer

Reviewed on 19/02/2019

Our law firm did not have a functional CRM, and it was a complete nightmare. I tried everything from Google Sheets, to OneNote, to HubSpot, and none of them worked. They weren't customizable, the customer service wasn't helpful, and they all utilize a one size fits all approach. Monday.com has played a true part in growing our business, as we're less focused on scrambling to ensure we haven't let anything slip past us in terms of follow ups with clients, project management, billing tracking, document storage, and more. This program works great for trying to keep track of multiple clients and follow up, keeping everyone on the same page, and enabling your contact storage and document storage all in one place. This program has sincerely saved MY life, and my colleagues talk about how thankful they are for this as well, after working at multiple large companies and never finding a program that works as well as this. Thank goodness for Monday.com!

Pros

This software has changed the way our healthcare practice runs. Nothing falls through the cracks, we have a place to store documents, and it's easy to use. This program is fantastic.

Cons

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the mobile application. I still have it, and use it, but I wish it was a bit easier to use.

James
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Super efficient software, really easy to use.

Reviewed on 04/01/2019

Our sales team used this before moving over to Freshsales, and they were very pleased with the interface and the price. My legal team also used it for reviewing contracts, and were also very happy. My personal view on Monday.com is the price could be a little lower to fit in with our ITU budget, however this doesn't lack on quality and certainly not on usability.

Pros

NOTE: We have since moved over to Freshsales as it fitted in more with the rest of our products.

Monday is absolutely amazing. It could be easier to use, however what it offers for free is absolutely perfect for small-to-medium businesses and teams. I would highly recommend taking a look at Monday's use cases (available at monday.com/s/software-uses) which can help you understand how their software can benefit your business. I personally really like Monday's ability to pick a template depending on what you'll be using it for, such as recruitment or sales leads. It is also really customisable and flexible depending on how many people will be using it. They also have an app and lots of integrations, enabling maximum use wherever you are.

Cons

Setting up Monday can get a bit tiring, although you won't regret it once it's fully setup. I believe a better pricing structure would not depend on the number of users so broadly. The basic plan with 5 users in your team costs £22 per month, but luckily they do offer a trial which can help you get a better feeling.

Carl
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Review of Monday

Switched from Hubspot, love this, really hated hubspot for our use cases

Switched from Hubspot, love this, really hated hubspot for our use cases

Pros

Visually easy to see and read, love seeing status and amount in each stage / bucket

Cons

We are having some issues with the dashboard reporting, the dates in the beta version don't allow filtering for all metrics