monday sales CRM

Close deals. Automate the rest.

4.6/5
4.5/5
4.7/5
4.7/5

Kory

Monday.com is a Great Tool for Several Needs

Reviewed on 21/02/2020

We are using Monday.com for our internal strategy work. We use Basecamp for project management for our clients but Monday is a better fit for internal-only work.

Pros

The most valuable feature of Monday.com is flexibility. It offers several features and options for managing and using the tool but you have the option to utilize them as you see fit for your specific needs.

Cons

While the pricing is reasonable, I feel it should be priced better for additional users without having to upgrade to the next package level.

Reasons for Switching to monday sales CRM

Price, functionality and the User Interface (UI)
Thomas

Super customizable with powerful features

Reviewed on 27/04/2022

Overall, the flexibility to customize the tool for whatever you need to track is very good. The learning curve is minimal, at least to get started. I believe there is more functionality that can be tapped that I'm only starting to understand. In a good way, the challenge with using this tool is envisioning what can be done with it and bringing that vision to life.

Pros

I really like how easy it is to customize Monday.com. I keep finding more uses for tracking just about all aspects of my business from project management, to deal flow, to lead tracking.

Cons

The UI can become an obstacle when you have too much information in the system. Items that fall to the bottom of the lead tracking list get easily forgotten. The biggest weakness of the system is its general lack of reporting functions. For example, I need to produce reports that I can sent out to clients, but there is no easy way to do that in Monday.com.

Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday sales CRM

Monday.com does everything Pipedrive can do and a whole lot more.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to monday sales CRM

Asana lacks the customizability that Monday.com has and its more narrowly focused on team collaboration. I can do so much more with Monday.com.
Dana
  • Industry: Hospitality

It feels like a CRM but it doesn't behave like one

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

It's been amazing to learn my ways around Mondaty.com but also not easy - a lot of time was spent on creating workflows and testing them, trying to make from it a familiar CRM software I've used before.

Pros

I love the intuitive UI and level of customisation easily achieved on Monday, it's an amazing software. Very collaborative and engaging, was great to introduce to my colleagues.

Cons

It is not actually a CRM, the entities aren't really connected, they are not independent entities but items that stands for themselves only as part of a board. hard to explain! the interaction between each entity had to be done manually, connected, automated. logic and basic features from previous CRMs needed to be re-invented. it takes a lot of thought to make it a proper CRM that contains some complicated features. Some featured remained unachievable.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to monday sales CRM

We loved the designs and easy ways to communicate and collaborate work together.
Christopher
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

User Friendly product

Reviewed on 11/08/2022

Pros

This software is user friendly and allows me to keep track of my customers

Cons

So far I do not have any negative feedback about this software. It has been very easy to use

Zac
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

A great all-in-one CRM and project planning software.

Reviewed on 20/04/2022

This platform has allowed me to grow my business processes through one main "hub" platform and has made it so easy for me to onboard new members and get them acclimated to the work flow immediately.

Pros

The flexibility of boards to be created with different purposes such as client management, lead generation, financial analysis, project management, team management, file storage and so much more. I've really leaned to Monday to become my all-in-one hub for my business processes.

Cons

There are definitely growing pains to creating the perfect software that fits your needs but trial and error is just part of the process. I'm planning and creating uses for Monday I never thought of 6 months ago which I've only been able to think of because of my experience gained from daily use of the software.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and Asana

Reasons for Switching to monday sales CRM

Monday has a much more user-friendly interface which is important to me when onboarding new team members. I want to make our system something people enjoy using instead of dreading to do a daily task on a non-ergonomic system like some of the competitors.
Greg

User friendly CRM and Project Management Tool

Reviewed on 27/04/2022

Pros

Monday.com has a easy intuitive set up process that has good flexibility to modify as required.

Cons

Invoicing tracking for multiple projects connecting to a summary or dashboard has proven to be difficult to set up.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing monday sales CRM

We wanted to combine the Procore document management system with CRM and Sales, Monday.com does both.

Procore

Reasons for Switching to monday sales CRM

We started Monday.com as a free trail and be the end of the month had it 75% integrated with our needs and we strayed with it.
Sam

Monday is great for Real Estate CRM

Reviewed on 02/05/2022

I love it! Has kept me organized and on top of all of my work as a commercial real estate agent.

Pros

Keeps track of all my contacts and most of my interactions with clients, also great for managing projects and workflows.

Cons

Communication integaration has been a slight issue with Outlook, there are ways to get around it though and make it work. Also have had some issue with tracking activities and losing some meeting notes which can sometimes be unreliable.

Albert
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

The CRM software that small businesses should have

Reviewed on 08/11/2022

The overall experience using monday sales CRM within our business has been quite positive and no major issues were faced. Whenever we faced some minor difficulties, customer support was very helpful and all issues were resolved in a matter of few minutes.

Pros

The ease of use makes such a software a great acquisition for small businesses that wish to take their business to a new level. It is also an affordable software and helps businesses stay organised. Customer support is also very effective as they usually reply in a few minutes time.

Cons

The only small improvement that the software could have is to make the tracking of project goals an easier method. This would help to give a clear picture to the completion levels of different projects.

• Industry: Accounting

Love it

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

Pros

The nicest feature of Monday.com is how simple it is to use and how easily you can adapt templates to your requirements. You have easy access to the delays, escalations, and progress of your team.

Cons

I wish there were more instructional videos available for the most widely used automations and some of the apps' integration.

Karlo

Monday for Cybersecurity Oriented System Integrator

Reviewed on 26/04/2022

I started using Monday.com in my previous workplace ( LAB LTD ) and implemented it, we were using it as Sales CRM, later i moved to another company which has two Models MSSP and Classic Integrator - so i also have integrated Monday.com here, so i have experience in two different companies - both time i was the one who did the call and choose Monday.com

Pros

Neutrino is Cybersecurity Oriented System Integrator, which works with MSSP model and also classic Integrator Model, both types of deals are easily created, managed and workflow feels very smooth. Our MSSP SOC team processes are fully integrated in Monday, everything become automatic. tasks and reaction which needed up to 8 minutes, downed to 40 seconds.

Cons

So far so good, no major dislikes about product, hope one day cross boarding will be supported ( when data is shared between different boards at one time, and does not affect original data column )

Stephanie
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

User friendly, great for task management and viewing large quantities of data

Reviewed on 27/04/2022

Pros

We'd been using Monday.com for mostly task management and as a tool to easily collaborate through and decided to add in the CRM because of how user friendly the platform is. I use the CRM quite heavily every day. It's great because you can customize the columns, easily search, and view a large group of data in one place.

Cons

The most difficult piece of this software was the Gmail integration. It's essential to our business that email conversations with guests be tracked so that anyone on the team can view the discussions. The team works remotely and in lots of different time zones, so it's helpful to be able to see these threads logged with the Gmail integration. However, we had months of inconsistencies and threads not logging. After spending nearly 7 months working with the customer service team and getting no where, we gave up. Unfortunately we can't count on this essential piece and unless they sort out the problems, it may be cause to look for other CRM software in the future as our business continues to grow. Another problem is the software will often freeze or not load. The only solution we've found is to wait till later to try again or sometimes opening a new browser will help. This has caused few major problems but a lot of headaches! The integration with MailChimp is currently pretty pointless for our needs. I wish they gave you other options for what you can do with that integration or let you customize the scenarios.

Matt
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Nothing Really Like Monday.com

Reviewed on 27/04/2022

I have used Monday with two startups and one enterprise role now and it's basically our business or customer operating system. Sort of can't live without it at this point.

Pros

Monday is so easy to use, and visually easy to understand. It's not a chore to update our pipelines. We are a small business, but we went from deciding to purchase to deployment to using it as part of our daily routing in less than two days.

Cons

The lack of integration with Gmail is a killer for us. We would like Monday.com to track and associate emails that pertain to a deal automatically. Emailing from within monday.com isn't a good workflow for us since not every email is deal-specific. a Gmail integration where I could associate an email with a deal or a contact from within Gmail would be awesome!

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing monday sales CRM

Hubspot was going to get too expensive, it wasn't a great interface, and we had prior experience with Monday.com.

HubSpot CRM
Coralie
  • Industry: Design

Amazing OS + amazing company

Reviewed on 20/04/2022

I genuinely love it and I am excited to see how I will continue to grow and expand my boards and automations once I have a team. I also just love Monday as a company, I follow the Instagram page and it's great to see such fresh and different content/ads/campaigns. Also love how much you have done for the Ukraine crisis. The other thing is the customer service is incredible, I could not believe it when the person emailed me back with a personal Loom video to explain my issue and try to resolve it. They are amazing and don't make me feel stupid/bad about what I'm asking. They all need a raise :)

Pros

I love how it keeps my business organised, structured and efficient. As soon as I got on top of my Monday boards and automations/integrations, I started feeling in control and more confident at how my business was running. The thing I like most is just how it acts like my personal assistant. With certain automations set up, I don't even have to think about following up with clients, the software does it for me. I also love the dashboards that give me a quick overview and glimpse into all other boards without having to go into each of them individually.

Cons

It would have to be the mobile and iPad apps. They don't work great, they are a bit clunky, the dashboards pages and workdocs do not load. This is quite frustrating when I'm wanting to check something and I've only got my phone on me. I have gotten used to using my laptop only or going onto safari on my iPad if I need to access it. However it would be really great if the apps themselves could work better.

Robert

A Sales CRM that is as bespoke as it can get without paying for a custom system of your own.

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

Overall, I love Monday. I use it every day for my business to manage clients and projects. I have enjoyed using it so much that it has become a service that I now provide to my customers.

Pros

The greatest thing about Monday is that I can map out any process within my business. This has allowed me to delegate tasks out to others but also helps me to keep track of projects and the different stages each one is at.

Monday.com has so many templates to choose from but when it comes to creating your own, it is super easy to do. I prefer to make my own or change existing templates to fit the ways in which we work as a business.

The problem with off-the-shelf software is that every business is different. The problem with creating your own system is that it is very expensive. Monday.com is a system that you can perfectly mould around every aspect of your business without having to invest in your own bespoke system.

Cons

The main downside that I see with Monday compared to other CRM systems is viewing client data and storing customers.

Clients/customers are essentially just items on a board, just like every item on any board you create. This means there isn't a client overview or summary page that you can view easily and cleanly that summarises a client and all the data you have about them.

Asana and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to monday sales CRM

I chose the need for workflow and process mapping features over the need to store customer data in ways alternative products do. Being able to mould boards around my internal processes is a huge benefit to streamlining my business.
Caitlin
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Helpful for making sure potential customers don't fall in the cracks

Reviewed on 05/01/2021

Helpful for keeping track of customers at all stages of a sale; helpful for tracking follow up emails so that I can maintain engagement with customers even after their purchase. Easy to use, visually pleasing, and with tons of customization tools that I haven't yet fully explored so I'd recommend checking out tutorials or watching demos in order to get the most out of it.

Pros

I use Monday to keep track of potential and current customers at all stages of the sales process. Sometimes someone emails me with a query and I respond but I don't hear back from them. By putting the customer's information in Monday I can make a note to check in with them again later; I can keep track of how many times I've followed up with them, and it's resulted in quite a few people becoming customers who might have otherwise fallen through the cracks between I am busy and have a lot on my mind. It's also helped me identify quite a few people who never saw my correspondence because my emails got filtered as spam, which was super helpful and resulted in sales when, without this tool, I might have assumed the person simply wasn't interested in what I'm selling. I've also used this tool once someone becomes a customer to track my correspondence with them throughout the process and to make sure I follow up with them afterwards. Finally, it features a ton of integrations with other apps.

Cons

I think there is a lot this tool has to offer that I haven't yet fully explored. When I play around with it I've discovered great templates and features but sometimes I just don't have the time to explore all those options. Though the format is not very daunting I would definitely recommend taking the time to sign up for some online trainings or demos, or to use the tutorials they have that show different ways this tool can be customized.

Reasons for Switching to monday sales CRM

I like both but I think Monday offered more flexibility in making this tool work for our particular business and also integrated well with some other apps that we use like Slack.
Colleen

Excellent Project Management Tool!

Reviewed on 15/11/2016

We desperately needed an easy to use, easy to update project management tool in our App Development company. The Sales Dept. would get calls from clients asking, "how's our app coming," and they had to e-mail the Tech Dept, wait for a response and then call the Customer back. Now, the Sales Dept. can see exactly what stage of Development the client's app or website is in and tell the customer right then and there. No wasted time e-mailing or returning phone calls.
Also, the Tech Dept. can see what the Sales Dept. has in the pipeline so they can predict what's coming in.

It has also helped us streamline processes for each Dept. The whole entire sales process can be mapped out with every step start to finish, with the final step being customer survey sent. You never forget to do any step any more! You can also customize your responses for each step along the way such as "Done" or "In Progress" or "Waiting For Client", etc.

The customer service with monday.com is excellent. That's a big deal to me. I don't want to hunt and peck around the internet trying to find chat groups or how to contact support. When you ask a question you get a response within a short period of time.

The software is pretty intuitive but there are support tools to learn tips and tricks.

Pros

Easy to use, very intuitive. Customizable to your projects and company. You can easily monitor step by step processes in however many Departments you have in your company. I like that its now an app that can live in my button dock. One click and its open.

I like that you can discuss clients back and forth between team members.

Cons

Right now I can't think of anything. Perhaps there are glitches or design features that more advanced users might appreciate but for our needs it works exactly as we need it to.

Graham
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Monday.com for engineering

Reviewed on 27/04/2022

Quite good for managing a few dozen leads and projects. I imagine this possibly wouldn't scale very well for hundreds or thousands of contacts.

Pros

The fact that the CRM templates are just the normal monday.com workflow means that tasks integrate seamlessly across your workflow as you manage many concurrent projects.

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to get a full overview of all the tasks you are doing and how this interacts with others.

Trello and Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday sales CRM

Trello is too simplistic and Monday.com allows the team to work in different project environments, e.g. Gantt, Kanban, list view, etc,.

Alejandro

monday.com is amazing

Reviewed on 03/01/2022

Easy to use, easy to manage, easy to implement. The Monday.com portal software has improved our communications with our customers and is extremely intuitive. Helps team members quickly analyze the tasks they need to work on, workflows are based on collaboration needs across departments. It is a useful CRM tool, I find it very useful due to its ease of use, pipeline management, marketing campaign management.

Pros

This software is very affordable and really helps with small business management. I work at a marketing agency, and since we implemented Monday.com as our communication device for customer-facing, project management, and when working on other teams, we've seen a huge reduction in confusion, fewer missed emails, and more satisfaction with customers.
Monday.com is a useful CRM tool, I find it very useful due to its ease of use, pipeline management, marketing campaign management.
-Optimize my daily and weekly team meetings
-Track the completion of the project in real time.
-Collaboration and project management with people outside my company.

Cons

I love the web version, but I have problems with the Android application, it is super slow, it does not finish loading the information and when it loads, it uses a lot of data.
Simply put, the smartphone app is not working.

Reasons for Switching to monday sales CRM

Offer more features at a lower price
Luke
  • Industry: Media Production

So Close to Perfect - Lacking Operability With Advanced Deployments

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

Overall Monday has been good. I have been able to customize it nearly exactly how I want it. The freezing and lack of loading (mostly on mobile) is frustrating, but I mostly use Monday in the browser anyway.

Pros

I like the built-in automation and task tracking the most. It has saved time by automatically sending emails, creating new leads, and making changes based on certain conditions. Live updating dashboards are nice too when keeping track of sales or financial numbers.

Cons

It can be buggy and slow, especially with complex or large boards on mobile. Additionally, the expanded view of items is customizable but not the best.

Reasons for Choosing monday sales CRM

I wanted a database-style system

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to monday sales CRM

It was the best combination of task management, database and calculation, and automation that I could find for the price
Jarrod

Must have for tracking Sales Pipeline and Maintenance Plans

Reviewed on 27/04/2022

When my business started experiencing exponential growth, I felt a bit panicked and vulnerable because I was suddenly inundated with qualified leads that needed proposals turned around quickly. I had heard about Monday.com from some folks who operate businesses similar to mine, (I own and operate a web services firm. We provide website design, development, hosting architecture and maintenance.) When I started reviewing Monday.com the main thing that attracted me was the ease and speed of deployment. After watching a few videos and following the documentation, I was quickly able to create a Sales CRM Pipeline, a Client Requests Board for monitoring the progress of client requests, a Maintenance & Updates workflow board to monitor ongoing website maintenance, as well as project management workflow boards that can be dedicated to each individual website design and development project that is underway.

Pros

I really like how I can segregate leads within my sales pipeline by lead source. It is important to me to be able to know which lead and referral sources are helping grow my business and which are not. As well, we provide maintenance service and we are able to use a workflow board that helps us keep track of which clients have or have not received maintenance each week or month, depending on the SLA.

Cons

The only thing that I would change would be to have a dedicated integration with Gravity Forms so that I can easily map form fields from my website forms to my sales pipeline. The is a Zapier connection, but it doesn't allow for field mapping, only pushing in complete information for a submission.

Gennaro

Monday.com Review

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

Great system - need a tool like this to run the business day to day.

Pros

Great database for storing, easy to customize. Can be a CRM, Sales, and Client Support/Relationship Management offering all in one. Love the ability to differentiate workspaces and segregate users from seeing each certain data.

Cons

Sometimes it is buggy or slow to load and sometimes when you need to jam something in the system timing is important and could be frustrating.

I would like more out of the box sales forecasting, lead gen/tracking tools. Hubspot was strong at this.

Sean

The Most Adaptable and Scalable CRM

Reviewed on 28/04/2022

Our overall experience has been positive from the sales team to the support team.

Pros

Low code is the way of the future and I all business software will soon be following suite.

Cons

The mobile app and overall large data performance are my least favorite items currently with the software. The mobile app is buggy and often has connection issues. Large amounts of data slow down the performance of boards and this issue is a big one for our company.

Salesforce Service Cloud and JobNimbus

Reasons for Choosing monday sales CRM

The ability to code our own customizations.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to monday sales CRM

Low code customization features.
Bridger
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Great for Small business' that are in excel or have more complicated needs

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

Monday pulled us out of excel and the filing cabinet. we used a cheap version of sales force for small business' but it could do less than half of what Monday had to offer

Pros

Monday is quick to adapt to the management needs in the firework industry making it a great platform that we can quickly adjust if needed.

Cons

some of the reporting we pull from it require creating hidden columns to manipulate data making it something not the average user can always do.

Reasons for Choosing monday sales CRM

Value for the cost. as well as a simpler product to train and use

Salesforce Essentials
Jacques

Monday As a CRM

Reviewed on 28/04/2022

Monday has been a game changer for our business and allows us to control where we go with the product using our own internal team.

Pros

The softwares main feature is its adaptability to various departments and needs.

Cons

There are some very basic features like being able to attach an attachment to an email that are missing.

HubSpot Marketing Hub and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing monday sales CRM

We needed more functionality out of the platform.

Agile CRM

Reasons for Switching to monday sales CRM

Pricing was the driving force, then being able to do our own implementation.
Kim
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

My Best Friend

Reviewed on 25/04/2022

I absolutely love this software and couldn't do my job without it. It has become my best friend! It remembers hundreds, probably now thousands, of little details that I would never keep in my head but are now right there at my fingertips whenever I need them. I also love that it is easy to get new team members up to speed on it because it is easy to learn to use. Thank you so much for all the great work you've done to create this product!!

Pros

I loved that the set up was relatively easy and quite intuitive once I got the hang of it.I really appreciate that I was able to set it all up just how I need it, and to best suit our purpose. I'm doing outreach to hundreds of people in a critical aspect of our work and Monday serves me so well. I can so easily see what needs to be done, what is next and how well we are doing with individual aspects of the outreach. Also, it makes everything so transparent. My team can go in and see quickly and easily where we are on everything.

Cons

I don't feel like anything is missing. The automations were a bit tricky to get used to. I also find that I don't respond to the date reminders but that is my problem, not the software's!