Emitrr

Write a Review!
Customer engagement platform for local business owners

4.9/5
4.7/5
4.9/5
5.0/5

Cristobal
Cristobal

Great software

Reviewed on 15/11/2021

Pros

Great tool for helping me streamline my cleaning business. I like the quote follow up feature and the review request. My experience with the software is being great 👍

Cons

I like everything about the software, I don't think there's anything I don't like

Response from Emitrr

Thank you for the review, Cristobal. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Jamie
  • Industry: Government Administration

A great texting system with excellent customer support

Reviewed on 30/03/2023

[sensitive content hidden] are the people we have been dealing with and they are super professional and very committed to helping us become successful. I have worked with lots of software, SaaS, and support teams over the years and I can honestly say that Emitrr has a top-level team in place. very responsive to our needs, which are probably somewhat unique in that we are a local government helping Children a nd families in our community. We serve an area of 1.4 million people, so texting is an important part of our outreach. I highly recommend Emitrr to any organization.

Pros

There are several things I like about Emitrr: 1) they have built a powerful, easy to use web interface. 2) The onboarding of our staff and contacts was excellent 3) Any issues we have had were addressed immediately and professionally by Emitrr staff 4) they are improving the product on an ongoing basis

Cons

Nothing bad to say about Emitrr. For a government agency of 45 staff and about 14 additional staff at our Family Resource Centers, texting thousands of people every month is a complicated process in itself. Emitrr has worked with us closely to iron out any issues we have had. Thank you!

Dave

Excellent texting program

Reviewed on 12/06/2024

Great team. Fast and reliable texting services keep us in touch with all employees that are working in the field.

Pros

Real time texting with employees and customers

Cons

I would like if we could research messages from 3-6 months back faster.

Kate

Emitrr Review

Reviewed on 26/01/2023

Positive, still making changes here and there.

Positive, still making changes here and there.

Pros

Similar to our previous platform. Easy to use, lots of feautures make it easy to customize for our companies best practices.

Cons

Some of the functions are redundant or contradict each other...

Marla
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Emitrr Rocks

Reviewed on 21/03/2024

Pros

I am very pleased with the kind and efficiency I experience whenever I reach out with a question or help request.

Cons

Not sure if I have one at the moment to share

Stormie
  • Industry: Insurance

Finally! A Great HIPAA Compliant Texting Platform

Reviewed on 15/05/2023

Pros

First and foremost, the platform's compliance with HIPAA regulations provides peace of mind. Safeguarding client information is of the utmost importance, and this platform has made it so easy to implement a channel for confidential communication. Customer support is another area where this platform shines. The support team has been responsive and knowledgeable, promptly addressing any inquiries or concerns that arose during implementation and use.

Cons

One of the primary issues I encountered was the inability to add or modify contact information. The platform provided limited fields for basic details such as name and phone number, but I found it frustrating that there was no option to include additional information without importing it from a spreadsheet.

OhMD

Reasons for Switching to Emitrr

Pricing was more competitive, we could add more users without significantly increasing the pricing, and the other alternative products did not have a Zapier connection
Jenna

Reviewed on 22/03/2023

In a world where people rarely answer phone calls, texting through Emitrr allows for effective and efficient communications with our customers. I cannot imagine operating our business without it!

Pros

Emitrr makes it easy for our team to communicate with our customers via text messages. We love that everyone has access to see and respond to customer communications. We use it in the office daily and our technicians also use the app in the field so that all communication comes from the office number and customers do not get their personal phone numbers.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons with Emitrr. When we have had any issues or questions their customer support team has been quick to get us an answer!

Daniel

Best customer service and great software!

Reviewed on 24/08/2022

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team have been super attentive and try to accommodate all of my company's needs. They keep improving the software and add features upon demand. The software on the computer has all the features and the mobile has slightly less, so definitely recommend using it on the computer as an admin, but has all the features needed on mobile if you are on the go.

Cons

The yeam keeps improving constantly so I am sire they will have all the features necessary.

Response from Emitrr

Thank you so much Daniel. Its been a pleasure working with you and implementing your feedback

Brandon
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great product and great customer service

Reviewed on 25/08/2023

Pros

The ability to have a mostly all in one tool for messaging, phone, reviews, etc.

Cons

I can't think of anything major. They are constantly making improvements and listening to their customers.

Garry

I've tried 4 different platforms, Emitrr has worked the best for me

Reviewed on 17/11/2023

The support staff has been very receptive and efficient discussing my requests and needs

Pros

very convenient, easy to navigate the platform, connected to my phone app and email for notifications.

Cons

only that I had to wait for some of the features that I requested to be implemented, but fortunately this did not take an exorbitant amount of time.

Beth

New Emitrr User

Reviewed on 26/01/2023

I was having issues with getting my sign in to work and your product support team was so helpful in getting the quirks worked out and getting me set up. A shout out to [sensitive content hidden] who was incredibly patient in helping me work this out and get up and running

Pros

Our team found this was a very easy softward to start using

Cons

Have not used it long enough to come up with any

Aaron

Texting is excellent

Reviewed on 21/04/2022

Customer service is excellent!

Customer service is excellent!

Pros

The ability to set up custom automated texts that integrates with Housecall Pro is a game changer for us.

Cons

I wish you could customize some of the automation features a little more

Response from Emitrr

Thank you so much for your review Aaron. Its been a pleasure working with you.

Steven

Best Solution for Patient Interaction

Reviewed on 29/04/2021

Emittr’s on boarding was superior to other texting software companies. We found the platform to be user friendly for clients and internal staff. The live chat feature on website is outstanding.

Pros

The software has all capabilities our team needs to exercise cutting edge strategies for clients.

Cons

The only issue our team had was uploading telephone numbers from our CSV file but this was fixed instantly by Emittrs team in our Excel file.

MedChat

Reasons for Choosing Emitrr

Support, Cost, Capabilities.

Birdeye

Response from Emitrr

Thank you so much for your feedback Steve. Our goal is to provide a great platform to businesses at a fair price.
Working with you and the team has been a great experience. Thanks for all the feedback.

Andrew

An Industry Game-Changer

Reviewed on 29/04/2022

Customer service, technical capability, uptime and client satisfaction are all off the charts with this piece of kit. Always getting better, and with a determination to become the very best alternative product in the market, Emitrr is the kind of business we should all be proud to run, and prouder to partner with to make our businesses better.

Pros

Emitrr offers the kind of campaign automation and overall channel optimization that you expect to see from Podium and others of the sort but at a fraction of the price. For the return on investment that you receive, this service is unparalleled and is ever-evolving based upon direct feedback from the users, something we've never experienced before in decades of business operations.

Cons

Emitrr is an ever-changing product. It will never be finished because it's always finding new and better ways to do things. There are technical challenges from time to time, but every time this team of superheroes comes up against a limitation, they just break straight through it and make the product better!

Response from Emitrr

Thank you so much for your kind words, Andrew. Feedback like yours helps us to keep improving and providing our customers with the best! Its been a pleasure working with you.

Tony
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

2 Minutes Downtime

Reviewed on 04/11/2022

The nature of our business demands from us that we keep in touch with our drivers and customers at any part of the day, and we are able to do so with Emitrr.

Pros

Due to our previous software shutdown, our organization was forced to find alternatives for text messaging, Nova Lines liked the wide spectrum of features available for us to transition painlessly to Emitrr. Text messaging is easy to use due to its user-friendly interface and good organizational back-end of the contacts. The downtime for releasing the lines and transition was short enough since we are a 24/7 working business. Customer Support and our Rep([SENSITIVE CONTENT]) is taking care of any incoming inquiries and connecting through an instant meeting to assist.

Cons

You can't use as of now the customizable screenshot tool in-app(however, we are waiting for dev's to add this functionality)

Chloe

Best and more to come!

Reviewed on 18/07/2023

Pros

What I like most about Emitrr is the customer support and constant willingness to update and change to our business needs.

Cons

The email campaigns could be more like the text campaigns. But I'm sure those updates are coming!

Tammy

wonderful product and service

Reviewed on 27/07/2023

Pros

ease of use part of our daily interactions

Cons

no cons!!! Everything is great to use. Would recommend to all who need this product

Erica
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Emitrr for Salons

Reviewed on 28/01/2023

Excellent so far!

Excellent so far!

Pros

This software is excellent for texting our clients custom or automated messages and we can clearly engage with them

Cons

One thing I would recommend to add is to have messages pop up on the computer itself and not just in the window, but I believe they are working on that!

Juan

Price and Support

Reviewed on 10/08/2023

Pros

Easy to use and most all patients like the ease of communication via text and the quick replies to the text.

Cons

Small glitches but Support is super fast ant taking care of the issue and explaining what happened.

Spenser

We love Emitrr!

Reviewed on 16/02/2023

Pros

We used Zipwhip and we're freaking out once we heard they were shutting down. I searched for hours for a new platform to use and came across Emitrr after about 20 calls with other companies. Emitrr is so easy to use, and gives us exactly what we need for mass texting. Their support team is amazing, quick, and always helpful!

Cons

A few features could be improved upon. But support is open to suggestions. Most feature suggestions I've had, have been implemented in to their platform.

Lucy
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Customer Service that you must offer to clients!!!!

Reviewed on 07/07/2021

Love it so far, and will recommend it soon in a Virtual Conference with lots of business owners so they can add this service.

Pros

The communication and customer service they offer, they listen to my concerns, fix any issues immediately, always great customer service, I have not stop making money even when I can not answer the phone.

Cons

Wish they would have a microphone to text when we are driving of can't write.

Response from Emitrr

Thank you so much for your response Lucy. We are working to add speech to text to improve our text messaging capabilities. You've been an amazing customer.

Hiram

Quality product/service

Reviewed on 24/02/2021

Pros

Great product that makes running a small business easier, i own and operate 2 small businesses and having an auto text responder, missed call responses and the voicemail system set up is a game changer for me

Cons

i just wish i would have found this sooner

Response from Emitrr

Thank you so much for the review Hiram. Its been a great experience working with you and for all the feedback.

Robert

“Best Solution for Customer Interaction and Engagement” Overall

Reviewed on 05/11/2021

I like the fact that I can bring in all of my customer communication (missed call, phone calls, webchat, texting, facebook) in one place. I love that we can text all of our missed calls, assign these conversations, drop notes and do so much more.

Pros

The biggest advantage of working with Emitrr is support and they really listen to feedback from customers very seriously.

Cons

They had some challenges figuring out how to setup this for Australian clients but we were able to resolve them quickly.

Response from Emitrr

Thank you for the review, Robert. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Jessica
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Great messaging software with the best customer service

Reviewed on 06/03/2023

Amazing and keeps getting better.

Amazing and keeps getting better.

Pros

Emitrr has been my favorite messaging software we have used in our office. The ease of sending mass messages to our associates is amazing. The way to personalize messages and filter them within different groups. By far, the best thing about this software is the customer service. Anytime we have questions or concerns the support team always responds quickly and have offered to jump on zoom meeting with us if we cannot resolve the issue by emails.

Cons

There are no major concerns. Software is simple and works well.

Joanne

Emitrr software

Reviewed on 01/03/2021

Working with Emitrr has been a pleasure. Love the features it offers and how easy it is to use.

Pros

I can see missed calls which means missed opportunities and call those potential patients back. I can also answer questions that patients have using AI

Cons

No complaints! Love using this product! Would highly recommend it to others!

Response from Emitrr

Thank you so much Dr. Joanne, for the review. You're feedback has been super helpful in building Emitrr today.