Adobe Premiere Pro

Cloud-based video creation and editing software

4.1/5
4.7/5
4.0/5
4.2/5

Ricardo
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

A complete path for editors: Easy for beginners, yet so powerful it is used in pro environments...

Reviewed on 03/10/2022

As educators, we care about getting quick results. Adobe Premiere Pro offers not only that, but also a path to a professional career in broadcasting, media, and professional video creation.

Pros

This review is from an educational perspective.
In our school, we love the fact that students can start learning with simple projects and evolve as they master new techniques and new challenges arise.
Importing video clips has become quite intuitive in the latest versions with a renewed emphasis in "starting to create right away". Editing and adding titles is easy, with the assistance of Creative Cloud integration, libraries, and Adobe Sensei helping too. The exporting experience has also changed, adapting to common standards in social media formats besides the usual professional outputs Premiere Pro is known for.
Premiere Pro is a well known non linear editor, and as such, the amount of educational resources is quite profuse.The abundance of educational material directly from Adobe and other sources helps new users get results quickly.
Also, Premiere Pro has no issues providing the same experience in both Windows and Macs (now with Apple Silicon support)

Cons

Just a minor thing: Unless the subscription for Premiere Pro is bought separately, the app is tied to a subscription model that includes design apps you may not need. This may not be a problem for the majority of users, as we often need to review or adapt assets created in Illustrator or Photoshop.

Md Fateh Ali
  • Industry: Design

The Power of Video Editing at Your Fingertips

Reviewed on 19/05/2023

Adobe Premiere Pro is a powerful video editing software that is used by professionals all over the world. We know it for its ease of use, its wide range of features, and its integration with other Adobe products.Overall, Adobe Premiere Pro is a great video editing software that is perfect for professionals and beginners alike. It is easy to use; it has a wide range of features, and it integrates seamlessly with other Adobe products. If you are looking for video editing software that can help you create professional-looking videos, then Adobe Premiere Pro is a great option.

Pros

One of the best things about Premiere Pro is its ease of use. The interface is very intuitive and easy to learn, even for beginners. The software also has a wide range of features that allow you to edit your videos in a variety of ways. You can add effects, transitions, and titles to your videos, and you can also color-grade them to get the perfect look. It has some great pros like Ease of use, a wide range of features, and integration with other Adobe products.

Cons

For editing software, adobe set the industry standards. Although it has also some cons that we should consider like it Can be resource intensive, The steep learning curve for some users, and the price.

Filmora and Blender

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

Premiere Pro is part of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of software. This means that it integrates seamlessly with other Adobe products, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. This can be a tremendous advantage for anyone who wants to create videos that use a variety of different creative elements.
Cushi

A great video editing software for pros, not so great for newbies

Reviewed on 07/02/2022

I tested Adobe PP as a potential video editing software. I create video content for social media (YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook), websites, and e-courses. I also occasionally will edit videos for clients.

Pros

What I love about Adobe Premiere Pro is the absolute control the user has over the software. This, of course, is completely determined by the users skill level. For a novice, PP will feel like an absolute roadblock, but for a seasoned pro will find comfort in having endless tools at their disposal. The color grading, in particular, is a stellar feature amongst entry level video editing softwares. Another pro is the seamless integration with other Adobe apps

Cons

I absolutely hate the User interface and user experience. This software looks and feels complicated and I get a headache just looking at it. When I was deciding between this and Final Cut Pro, one of the major factors in my decision to stay with FCP was that the interface is clean, simple and even beautiful. PP's is complicated, bulky and anything but beautiful. I'd go as far as to call it ugly. It feels discouraging and impossible to figure out when looking at it. The other side of having so many tools at your disposal is that it's complicated to find what you need because there are so many.

VEGAS Pro, Filmora, DaVinci Resolve and Final Cut Pro

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I did not choose Adobe PP ultimately because of the price, complicated layout and hideous UI. I do believe that there are certain scenarios where PP will be the better choice over a FCP etc, but most people getting into video editing as a hobby or as a content creator will be much better off opting for Final Cut by Apple.
Julian
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Adobe Premier Pro it's the Best Video Editor App?

Reviewed on 24/09/2022

I think it's the best video editing software today, but its price is too high for what it offers.

Pros

What I like most about Adobe Premier Pro is that you can edit all kinds of videos, images and sounds, making a composition to show your creation to the world.

Cons

I think light usage option it's missing , many editors complain about crashes due to overloading their projects. Also, the editing styles are very different, depending on the client, that's why you'll have to study a lot about the hiding places of this app.

DaVinci Resolve and Final Cut Pro

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

For the ability to connect Adobe Creator Suite apps.
César
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

The best tool to work with audiovisual material, without discussion!

Reviewed on 19/05/2022

My experience with Adobe Premiere Pro has been exceptional, it has never failed me, I have been able to do everything I wanted. Integration with the Adobe ecosystem seems to me to be the key to the success of this program, because it brings together the best of all Adobe programs and gives you a very powerful tool for managing audiovisual content.

Pros

Premiere Pro is the best video editor because it does everything you ask of a video editor and gives you so much more, the control and tools it gives you to work on a video are insane. Premiere Pro brings together everything great about the Adobe ecosystem, from great image control in Photoshop, to handling animations in After Effect, it's a great Swiss Army knife. The video editing works great, the audio handling is also amazing, the number of filters and tools to work with images is unique, the ease of working with animations you won't find in any other video editor and the integration with the Adobe ecosystem is the cherry on top of the cake. Adobe Premiere is the best and there is no discussion, if you want your work to look professional and well done, you have to work with Premiere.

Cons

Adobe Premiere Pro has few weaknesses, but there are. High quality video rendering is too slow, should be better optimized. The Windows version does not work as well on Mac. It is not a program that can be used by any computer, it is very demanding, at the level of specifications.

JAZE
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Adobe Premiere Pro (In My Opinion)

Reviewed on 16/08/2021

It was a blast once all the hurdles were overcome, I'm definitely upgrading to this software next.

Pros

The "Speed Duration" feature was pretty cool, it makes slow motion videos look like they were done in a Hollywood studio:-) The effects on this software actually have a panel where you can customize them precisely how you want them... my mind was blown when I saw that and the list goes on but those are my top two pros on Premiere.

Cons

Well for me it was the price, I still haven't saved up enough to buy it lol. Secondly, to be quite honest, when you first load it up, it is quite intimidating to see. I did not know what to make of the software at first until I imported a video, only then did I see light at the end of the tunnel. So in conclusion, they could definitely do with a more friendlier user interface.

VSDC Video Editor

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Premiere Pro

I was making a comparison to see if I was better off or if should take the leap into something new.

VideoPad

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I knew nothing of the other software so I went for Premiere because it is a more renown product.
Talal
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

A good software with high subscription value compared to others

Reviewed on 23/02/2023

Pros

The products is really easy to use, tons of tutorials online and on adobe platform, i got used to it since i started in video shooting and editing

Cons

The monthly subscription is a bit high while other platforms are offering open source apps to do the same job for free

DaVinci Resolve

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I’m using the app for so long so it is less time consuming
Luis Humberto
  • Industry: Animation

Adobe Premiere Pro a usefull video editing program

Reviewed on 10/10/2022

I use adobe Premiere Pro to work and make edits for my projects, but sometimes its hard to work if the program is freezing

Pros

Easy to use if you worked with other editing programs, powerful program, i use it to work my Projects and works very well, it has multitrack, an excellent product if you want to work in video editing

Cons

You need to have a decent pc to work well, usually crashes in my pc and feels a little slow when working with HD Videos, if you're new and you're trying to learn video editing from 0 you will feel a little overwhelm

ayao arnauld
  • Industry: Fine Art

adobe montage

Reviewed on 14/03/2023

Pros

Audio and video separation. and the reduced quality of the format when working.

Cons

Frankly first pro assured strongly, I find no problem of functionality with this software.

Isaac

Simply the best video editing software!

Reviewed on 03/05/2023

I always used Premiere to edit videos, sometimes I used a cell phone app, but with regard to Premiere, no conditions.

Pros

I like everything about Premiere, from all its features to making simple 3D transitions... But I really like it a lot and recommend it.

Cons

The only downside is the price which is a bit high, but the app is worth it.

Jesse

Expensive, But Worthwhile If You Need Video

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

Learning Premiere Pro has been a steep learning curve, at a high cost in terms of time and money (relative to other digital subscriptions) but it has been useful to have the option to produce professional videos, or at least as professional as I am able to with where my skills are at now, with obvious room for improvement.

Pros

The positive aspect of Premiere Pro is simply that it is the real deal in terms of video editing. With it it's possible for even a beginner to produce somewhat professional-looking videos, at least so far as basic features like transitions go. Even early on in the steep learning curve, there are features such as automatically removing reverberation, echo etc which improve audio quality considerably, at the touch of a button. There are plenty of advanced features which realistically only professionals are likely to ever use (or perhaps even to understand). It is, after all, the professional suite which has the market share of professional Creatives.

Cons

As video editing is only a small part of what I do, this software is very expensive. It is by far the most costly of my software subscriptions, yet I use it less than others. If I used it any less, I would cancel my subscription and opt for alternatives which only require a one-off purchase. But, again, Premiere Pro has the market for professional video editors. I wish they would have a kind of half-subscription, with limited features or limited numbers of exports per month.

Final Cut Pro

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Premiere Pro

Premiere Pro is obviously orders of magnitude more advanced in terms of what it can do, but it's also orders of magnitude more expensive. I wanted to try the additional features of Premiere Pro, and they have been worthwhile (so far).

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I mostly work on a PC, and also I use Lightroom and Photoshop, making the Adobe suite a good deal. But for Mac users who only need to edit video, Final Cut is arguably a better deal, being a one-off payment.
Nadish

The best video editing software

Reviewed on 04/03/2022

Overall, I love working on Adobe Premiere Pro, I love to explore features of Premiere Pro to enhance my projects. I watch video tutorials to learn new tips and tricks. Adobe Premiere Pro is a software that I spent most of my working hours on :)

Pros

Although Adobe Premiere Pro is full of useful features and options, but the thing that I love most about Adobe Premiere Pro is the fast rendering that saves my hours. :)

Cons

The only thing that I like least about Adobe Premiere Pro is that it crashes sometimes during the work. But Its my habit is to incremental save my project that always saves my life when the software crashes. :)

Eero
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Excellent video editor - but with Adobe annual pricing

Reviewed on 28/02/2022

This is my favourite video editor of all the time. I have used it since 2006. Once you learn to use it, it is quite easy. However, it has a LOT of features, so moving in from another software might mean a lot of learning.

Pros

A complete set (in my opinion) of features, quite easy to use. Premiere has always been fast, that's something I also like.

Cons

Adobe pricing is the worst thing about this software. I want to buy the license, use it forever and then pay for updates when I feel like I need an update. This is how it was before Creative Cloud. Now you have to pay to use it - forever. This is why I quit using it and moved on to DaVinci - which is FREE. Bye bye Adobe.

Final Cut Pro and PowerDirector

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I had a change - or more like, I HAD TO - use Final Cut Pro with a super-Mac at a university. Despite the incredible speed of the custom-ordered computer, the software was extremely slow and had all sorts of stupid issues like having to render before viewing transitions. This may have changed now. But I would never ever use Final Cut Pro anymore. PowerDirector is a good software but it is a very simple one, and lacks many features.
Tshepo

Video editing software for professionals

Reviewed on 14/10/2022

It has helped me to push forward my creativity because of its easy to use interface and available tutorial guides.

Pros

Its stacked with video editing features like dedicated workspaces and GPU acceleration that makes editing a smooth experience.

Cons

To get the full benefits, it requires you to have a top of the line Computer or at least a mid-top tier GPU . Running a low spec computer will lead to the possibilities of errors, crashes, instability and other performance issues.

Cristhian Josue
  • Industry: Design

Adobe Premiere Pro, an ideal video editor for any Youtuber

Reviewed on 02/09/2021

Personally, after testing this video editor for so long, I have become very used to it, I like what it has to offer and it almost always does everything I ask for, sadly it doesn't allow me to create presets in some aspects like audio mixing, but generally, we can customize many functions of this video editor.

I use other Adobe software regularly so the investment in Premiere Pro is less expensive, maybe it is not the best video editor, but it is a very good one and you will always find a tutorial to create what you have in mind.

Pros

I like Adobe Premiere Pro, it's a highly powerful software and I can always achieve great quality in every project I do in this video editor, sometimes I imagine Adobe Premiere as a sandbox, I can always create something from 0 in this video editor because it allows me to build and develop all aspects of a video or major post-production without the need to have to resort to other software to complete my idea.

I personally believe that Adobe Premiere Pro is the ideal video editor for people who are familiar with photoshop and enjoy it because just like with that photo editor, the possibilities with Adobe Premiere are endless.

Cons

The Adobe Premiere Pro interface is disgusting, it's full of many menus and divisions that sometimes we will not use or simply aren't useful for our workflow, we can edit the video editor view, but at first, it looks very saturated and this makes us wonder where to start.

We can only buy Premiere Pro if we pay the subscription to the Adobe suite, so if we only want to use a video editor, it can be expensive and not suitable for all budgets. So I would only recommend Premiere Pro for the multitasking editor who likes the workflow of the Adobe software and who can take advantage of the whole Adobe bundle

Tejas

Review: Adobe Premier Pro

Reviewed on 26/04/2023

I make videos for industry clients. And I have been using this software for 2 years. And the features are never-exhausting. There is so much you can do with just this tool. It is great for advanced professionals but also very handy for beginners. So, to summarize, my experience has been great!

Pros

I've never used a better video editor than this one. 1. Support multiple audio and video formats like: MP4, MOV, AVI, WAV, and MP3. This helps in avoiding the transcoding of one file into another.2. Easy Color Grading: It allows color grading using Lumetri color. It is very precise in terms of color, contrast, and brightness.3. Support with other tools: It integrates with other tools like After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator easily. This is my favorite feature as I am able to use the best of all tools and integrate them all in one video.4. High-quality audio editing: As a video creator, I need bits and pieces from number of videos, but sometimes I need to delete the background noise. Adobe has an awesome feature named 'Adobe Audition' that does the job.5. Great in stabilizing footage. Also, applying the effects like clips, Motion Controls (Position, Scale, Rotation, and Anchor Point), and Opacity.6. Libraries: Users can share their work, like graphics, logos, and photos on cloud space.Learning this tool was easy and comfortable. You just need to edit one video on your own, and you'll get adapted to its features more and more as you go through.

Cons

Although each content creator has its own opinion, I feel that the following things can be improved.1. Limited audio features: Although there are many video editing options, audio options should also be more.2. Automatic editing: It must have a preset option that can edit the picture or video on its own and give an option/recommendation to user. This can be done by integrating AI tools.4. Collabortive space: Just like live ppt or spreadsheet, live editing options must be there, where multiple users can edit the file simultaneously.

Ammar

Is Adobe Premiere Worth Buying and Working With it ?

Reviewed on 22/02/2022

More than 6 years of experience used to export videos to ( YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok...

More than 6 years of experience used to export videos to ( YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok ).

Pros

After a long experience of use that lasted more than 6 years, I did not use any other program because
Adobe Premiere Pro provided me with all the things I needed in one program , instead of moving to more than one program and getting one of the features.
Easy to use, cheap in price compared to other programs that have the same features.
Adobe Premiere Pro has a great speed in exporting video, that's why you don't have to worry about wasting time.
Every time a new version of the software is released, I look forward to downloading it from Adobe Creative Cloud, because I'm sure there is a great feature in each new version that will save you time over time.
The feature that helped me a lot is saving the project automatically. In the event of forgetting, power outages, or device malfunctions, Adobe Premiere saves your project every certain period of time determined by the user.
Keyboard shortcuts saved me a lot of time to finish the project, they are a treasure for the user's time.
To conclude and be honest, I do not dispense with this program and do not expect that I can live without it.

Cons

The advantage of D3 compared to Adobe After Effects is weak , I wish this feature was as strong as Adobe AE.
Because I use a lot in the program to write, Adobe Premiere Pro does not provide many types and shapes of beautiful fonts compared to Adobe Photoshop.

Piyush
  • Industry: Animation

Adobe Premiere Pro Review

Reviewed on 25/02/2022

Pros

#1 Unlimited Video Editing

Whenever you've introduced the Premiere Pro programming in your PC, go ahead and alter however many recordings as you can. It doesn't force any limitation on the most extreme number of recordings you can alter.
#2 Edit 3D and VR cuts

Debut Pro is fit for working with 3D articles, and it additionally has great highlights for altering 180 or 360/VR film. Exceptionally helpful for making computer games, motion pictures or an eye-getting YouTube video.
#3 Edit 4K and 8K recordings

With regards to altering exceptionally excellent recordings, Premiere Pro surpasses every one of the assumptions. It upholds 4K as well as 8K goal recordings.
#4 Built-in online media sharing element

Whenever you've done altering your recordings, it's a breeze to share it on various online media channels straightforwardly from the product utilizing the "Distribute" work.

Other than this, Premiere Pro additionally empowers clients to trade recordings to their PC or different gadgets.

Cons

1 Slow Customer Support

There's no email support for new or likely clients. It depends for the most part on its alleged "Live Chat" that makes you stand by somewhere in the range of 15-30 minutes just to begin the discussion.

For instance, when I utilized their live talk to accumulate some information about the product, I didn't get any reaction for the initial 20 minutes. Furthermore that was enough for me to close the tab.
Screen capture 2019 02 13 21 38 07 56
#2 Works just on two PCs with a solitary permit

While this is definitely not a huge less point for this apparatus, yet it might agitate clients who own various gadgets and need to utilize the product on every one of them.

You ought to likewise remember that despite the fact that you can introduce the program on two PCs, you can't run it at the same time on both the machines.
Adobe Premiere Pro Pricing Plans

Debut Pro is the main application in this test that accompanies month to month membership plans.

Melia
  • Industry: Media Production

I've been using Premiere Pro since 2012

Reviewed on 15/03/2022

Overall, it can be a pretty expensive software for a hobbyist. But as a full-time freelance video editor, there's really no better option than Premiere Pro. It's my bread and butter. I couldn't be doing the work I do without this program. Now that I'm fully versed on the software, I LOVE the features and flexibility. The hiccups along the way can be a pain, but I whole-heartedly recommend this software for any professional in the space.

Pros

I love how many features there are. There are a ton of built-in features, tools, shortcuts, and options. In some cases, there are multiple ways to solve a single problem and the ability to choose the workflows that work best for an individual is invaluable. I also appreciate that Adobe is aiming to make Premiere Pro more intuitive, automated, and cross-device compatible. I also love that there are software plug-ins from other third-party vendors that can stack on top of the Premiere platform. That adds a whole new layer of usability and convenience.

Cons

There are bugs occasionally, sometimes major ones. Every now and then, my work is interrupted by a few hours of troubleshooting where I need to restart the project, uninstall/reinstall the software, or try strange workarounds. These sometimes happen right after the software is updated, so I always make sure I'm not in the middle of major project deliverables before updating the software.

Gaia

Top notch video editing software

Reviewed on 16/05/2022

Pros

Adobe Premiere Pro is a powerful video editing software that allows users to edit and create professional-grade videos. The program has many features, including support for 3D content creation, advanced audio effects, and handling, as well as seamless integration with Adobe After Effects. Some of the advantages of using Adobe Premiere Pro include its ability to be used on both Windows and macOS platforms, its user-friendly interface, as well as the wide range of features it offers.

I've used it mainly for short-form video editing, with basic transitions, so it was pretty easy to use, but for advanced workflows, you need to have deep knowledge of the software.

Cons

Adobe Premiere Pro is a complex application that can be difficult to learn and use. It can also be expensive to buy and maintain.
The thing I dislike the most is that you are forced to juggle around Premiere Pro and After Effects for advanced results. Fortunately, this is not my case, since I don't need advanced results, but it became really overwhelming.

Matthew

The future of editing - at a price..

Reviewed on 10/10/2022

Working with others and collaborating is made easy with Premiere Pro. It's also an incredibly powerful tool that once learned, unlocks so much creativity.

Pros

Updates are groundbreaking and way ahead of the competition, especially the use of AI - you'll also be able to share projects and work as a team, which is a useful feature.

Cons

The cost is high, in comparison to similar options from FCPx (299 one of fee) and Davinci Resolve (free). The main frustration with Premiere Pro is that is doesn't autosave after each change (which FCPx does) and it crashes a lot.

DaVinci Resolve

Collaboration

Final Cut Pro
oussama
  • Industry: Import & Export
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Make a creative videos !

Reviewed on 27/07/2022

I used Adobe Premiere a lot to install advertising videos for medical products promoted by Indexa
It helped me a lot in creating high-quality videos based on the installation of clips and images of products and the addition of interactive audio, and this was effective and my manager liked it very much.

Pros

What I love most about Adobe Premiere is that it provides very precise control that allows you to edit and create your videos exactly as you want, which is rare in other applications.
I like the variety of tools that Adobe Premiere provides, such as clip transitions, which provide what content creators are looking for to create creative content.
The modulation of the sound is completely flexible, allowing you to specify its appearance in the second you want

Cons

All the positive aspects of Adobe Premiere do not hide the fact that the application is very difficult for beginners and requires continuous training for a period not short of time to reach professionalism
I think a little more simplification would make it more attractive

Sangeerthana
  • Industry: Law Practice

Adobe Premiere Pro User Review

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

I use Adobe Premiere Pro for making and editing videos( and audios) for uploading to YouTube or for personal user. I have used various video and audio editing tools for various purposes and I can find all those functions in a single platform when using Adobe Premiere Pro.

Pros

I have been user of Adobe Premiere Pro for 4+ years. I have tried other video editing softwares during that time but none has been efficient as Adobe Premiere Pro.The general interface of the software is easy to manage and the layouts of each option is editable and resizable, that makes it convenient to adjust them according to a users interest.The things videos/audios edited in APP can be used across other adobe software like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc... It's easy to import and export raw files and completed works. Apart from basic editing, it can also do some advanced operations like 'color keying' and thus to an extend let us do most of our editing needs in the same software. I supports various Presets that can be obtained from other sources so it reduces work burden to a great extent.It's audio editing is as efficient as other software s that focus solely on audio editing, so it's an all in one tool for video and audio editing.

Cons

The subscription is somewhat expensive especially due to the fact that many of the operations in the Premiere Pro can be achieved by using free video editing software available. It takes too much space by creating extra saves (temporary) on a given project.For a rookie it's hard to learn without assistance.I often find the projects catching errors that makes the videos flipped/mirrored which cannot be undone easily, that sometimes end up wasting a lot of time, it usually happens when we work on single project for a long duration

Joshua

Premiere Pro: Once the best choice, now just the lazy choice

Reviewed on 26/05/2022

Premiere Pro is a video editing software that every single professional has used. It's got industry recognition and up-and-coming artists are often pressured into using Adobe Suite, which means putting up with/shelling out for their monthly subscriptions, which are insane for people who just edit from time to time. If it's your full-time job, you can récup the money. If it's just for a weekly project, find something else like DaVinci Resolve that offers the same features for free!

Pros

Premiere Pro pretty much set the standard for how video editing software should look and feel.
It's easy to use and you can be editing within a few minutes.

Cons

You can no longer purchase the software outright and must pay monthly subscription fees, which are limit robbery.
It also doesn't offer any new, extraordinary features. Other software/newer software do the same thing for cheaper, or even free!

Tinashe
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Exceptional and professional software.

Reviewed on 27/03/2023

So far so good, I'm impressed that the team keeps on improving the functionality, speed, and feel of this software.

Pros

1. Available on both OS and Windows, which makes it a flexible tool. 2. It's not restricting, it supports a tone of formats and a tone on niche features. 3. Goes well will other Adobe programs i.e After Effects. 4. Inexpensive 5. Simple User Interface 6. Lots of transitions 7. Has tutorials embedded which gives a new user an idea of what to do. 8. Becoming better with every update. 9. Great support team. 10. It basically has everything that a professional video editor needs for any project. 11. It's popular among video editors and creators. This was actually one of the reasons why we chose Adobe premiere pro. Most of our team members are volunteers from different parts of the world, so with Adobe premier pro, it's easy to get people working on the same projects without having to change it sometime and again.

Cons

Sometimes it just crushes and it's a bit tricky to identify the source problem. Though the interface is simple and straightforward, it's a little complicated for people without or with little to no experience in editing.