Adobe Premiere Pro Reviews

Adobe Premiere Pro

Write a Review!
Cloud-based video creation and editing software

4.1/5
4.7/5
4.0/5
4.2/5

Ben
Ben
  • Industry: Entertainment

A great and capable video editor, with flexibility and ease of use.

Reviewed on 17/02/2023

Overall, Adobe Premiere is a great video editing program and is fairly enjoyable to use. As long as your hardware and other specs are up to what they should be, there are minimal stability issues, and it performs pretty great, in my experience. I've tried several other video editing programs, and Adobe Premiere has remained my program of choice for several years now. The ease of use and getting started, the ability to customize my interface into a layout that works really well for me, and the ability to handle multiple types of media types without issue are just some of the features that I love. There is a large community of users that is easy to get support and tips/tricks from, as well as Adobe's support, which have always been responsive and helpful for me. While there are things that it could do better, as a whole it works really well with my workflow and video editing requirements.

Pros

I really like how quickly I can get started editing with this program. I edit a lot of short form, fairly simple videos, and I like how I can just open the app, import my media, and get started. There's not a lot of hoops to jump through, and not a lot of setup that needs to be done just to get going. I love how easy it is to import a wide variety of media types. I rarely have issues with all the different types of media I work with. I love how quick and easy the timeline editing tools are, and using the keyboard shortcuts to quickly move back and forth and get a quick edit together before refining it further. The interface is also pleasant to work in, and not overly crowded or cluttered.

Cons

I often wish that the keyframe editing window and workflow were though out a little better. I find it difficult to use and get them accurately placed and edited without some frustration most times. The keyframe workflow in After Effects is so much better and easier to use, and I feel like the workflow in Premiere is just so much more tedious then it needs to be. I also get frustrated with the audio mixing interface and workflow. Working with audio plugins and automation always gives me issues, and using EQs and compressors and what not are mildly frustrating at best. I don't understand why they can't lay out a mix window the same way that almost everyone else does. I get that it's not an audio program, but audio is a major part of video editing, and it shouldn't be this difficult to get a good mix inside the editor.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Premiere Pro

Apple was phasing it out and I didn't like the new version.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

Apple was phasing out Final Cut Studio 7 and releasing Final Cut X, and I preferred Adobe Premiere over the new Final Cut.
Maurice M
Maurice M

The Premiere Video Editing Suite

Reviewed on 06/05/2022

Adobe Premiere Pro opens up a world of opportunities for those aspiring to video production, beyond the average basic video editing software. I have seen students who felt proud of their productions using other platforms literally transform their previous videos after three weeks of class.

Premiere Pro can be complicated at first if you do not have guidance, but the sheer volume of enthusiasts creating educational content on Youtube, aided by tons of blog posts and Adobe's very stright-to-the-point tutorials on their help site means that your answers aren't far away.

Now on the negative side, there are the hardware requirements... Make sure that you take note of these. Many people bypass the impact of having a great video card, and that can be detrimental. Adobe's products do not play well with older video cards. I'm due to spend a pretty penny on an upgrade soon.

As far as this math buff sees it, this is a simple equation. Excellent product + Excellent community + Excellent support = WIN!

Pros

The power of Premiere Pro, as a part of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite is, in my humble opinion, unmatched for users outside of the film industry. This is aside from the power of the software itself, which allows you to leverage most of the power of your creativity to produce videos, across operating systems.

Cons

The method of distribution of the software to users in the Caribbean leaves much to be desired. It inspires a significant amount of piracy because... people recognise the power of the tool. It should be easier for us to legally purchase it.

The last update also deprecated a long list of video cards, and with the cost of those items since the pandemic, you're going to spend a pretty penny on hardware upgrades if, like me, you were caught.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I felt that Premiere Pro gave the best mix of cross Operating System (OS) functionality, cost and power. I am natively a Windows user who wanted to move to Mac, and didn't have the ability to do both immediately. When I learned Premiere Pro, it meant that I could take my editor over to the new OS when I switched.
Eduardo
  • Industry: Online Media

Still the best video editing software out there

Reviewed on 17/09/2021

I've been using Adobe Premiere since the Pro 2.0 version 17 years ago. I've tried every other option available and none of them delivered a better experience for me. It's simple and always allowed me to do my cuts without going through extra steps like converting everything before starting to work. It's the most compatible software and the integration with other Adobe softwares, like After Effects, is the thing that makes Premiere essential. But, in the end, the choice of the software is very particular to the editor.

Pros

The integration with all the Adobe softwares.

Cons

Still crashing and having a lot of bugs in most versions.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Premiere Pro

I started as an amateur with Movie Maker, because it was what was available for me back then. But as soon as I wanted to go more professional I went for Premiere.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

It's more professional and gives me more possibilities than Final Cut, and it's more easy to use than Avid Media Composer.
HUSAM
  • Industry: Design

When I want to feel accomplished when I export a video Go to Adobe Premiere

Reviewed on 29/02/2024

A trustworthy and reliable program for video editing thanks to it containing a very large library of available effects, especially since it is compatible with Windows and macOS.

Pros

The program's tools and user interface, which I called “enchanting,” helped me add adjustments and audio and visual effects in a harmonious and perfect way. The program has made me proud of what I offer to clients in creating a video that follows the path of creativity and excellence.

Cons

Although the program is great and has many different features, it...
It is considered difficult to use, especially for beginners, due to the large number of menus and tools.

Ricardo
Ricardo
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

A complete path for editors: Easy for beginners, yet so powerful it is used in pro environments...

Reviewed on 03/10/2022

As educators, we care about getting quick results. Adobe Premiere Pro offers not only that, but also a path to a professional career in broadcasting, media, and professional video creation.

Pros

This review is from an educational perspective.
In our school, we love the fact that students can start learning with simple projects and evolve as they master new techniques and new challenges arise.
Importing video clips has become quite intuitive in the latest versions with a renewed emphasis in "starting to create right away". Editing and adding titles is easy, with the assistance of Creative Cloud integration, libraries, and Adobe Sensei helping too. The exporting experience has also changed, adapting to common standards in social media formats besides the usual professional outputs Premiere Pro is known for.
Premiere Pro is a well known non linear editor, and as such, the amount of educational resources is quite profuse.The abundance of educational material directly from Adobe and other sources helps new users get results quickly.
Also, Premiere Pro has no issues providing the same experience in both Windows and Macs (now with Apple Silicon support)

Cons

Just a minor thing: Unless the subscription for Premiere Pro is bought separately, the app is tied to a subscription model that includes design apps you may not need. This may not be a problem for the majority of users, as we often need to review or adapt assets created in Illustrator or Photoshop.

Matija
  • Industry: Higher Education

Gold standard tool for video editing

Reviewed on 11/12/2023

Great tool for video editing and for saving video in different format, size and quality.

Pros

Video editor with all important tools for professional editing of the video and audio. Best thing is you can create layers that can be used for other videos.

Cons

Encoding is slow and can use a lot CPU for the process. If you are editing video, forget about other work in the computer at that time.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Premiere Pro

Premiere Pro is better for separate editing of video and audio and can save file in different size and quality.

Vimeo
Julian
Julian
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Adobe Premier Pro it's the Best Video Editor App?

Reviewed on 24/09/2022

I think it's the best video editing software today, but its price is too high for what it offers.

Pros

What I like most about Adobe Premier Pro is that you can edit all kinds of videos, images and sounds, making a composition to show your creation to the world.

Cons

I think light usage option it's missing , many editors complain about crashes due to overloading their projects. Also, the editing styles are very different, depending on the client, that's why you'll have to study a lot about the hiding places of this app.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

For the ability to connect Adobe Creator Suite apps.
Francisco José
Francisco José

Number one

Reviewed on 14/05/2023

All my life using it, since Adobe premiere 6.5Must say that is the best edition tool I ever used, snd I'm professional being used final cut, avid and others. Always premiere was the one improving first.

Pros

In this time of digital content, Adobe premiere is the best one to mix multiple codecs and have a fast and professional video edition. The new auto features involving audio edition, nulti cam and Adobe essential make it the best one.

Cons

Sometimes crash a lot making waste a lot of time, once you get used to, you learn to autosave each 5 minutes. Being more stable could make it even better.

Tammy
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Can't live without this program!

Reviewed on 02/01/2024

Premiere Pro has really been a game changer with out videos. I compare videos prior to using Premiere Pro and they are like night and day difference in the overall quality.

Pros

The ease of use, all the different editing options that make my videos look much more professional.

Cons

I truly have nothing to complain about with this program.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I have used Adobe products for 20+ yrs and have always been happy with the quality, this is why I chose Adobe Premiere Pro.
JAZE
JAZE
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Adobe Premiere Pro (In My Opinion)

Reviewed on 16/08/2021

It was a blast once all the hurdles were overcome, I'm definitely upgrading to this software next.

Pros

The "Speed Duration" feature was pretty cool, it makes slow motion videos look like they were done in a Hollywood studio:-) The effects on this software actually have a panel where you can customize them precisely how you want them... my mind was blown when I saw that and the list goes on but those are my top two pros on Premiere.

Cons

Well for me it was the price, I still haven't saved up enough to buy it lol. Secondly, to be quite honest, when you first load it up, it is quite intimidating to see. I did not know what to make of the software at first until I imported a video, only then did I see light at the end of the tunnel. So in conclusion, they could definitely do with a more friendlier user interface.

VSDC Video Editor

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Premiere Pro

I was making a comparison to see if I was better off or if should take the leap into something new.

VideoPad

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I knew nothing of the other software so I went for Premiere because it is a more renown product.
Claud
  • Industry: Media Production

Mixed emotions but Mostly Good

Reviewed on 29/10/2021

Very simple and easy to use but because of that error message bug stating that it's shutting down and you don't know when it's coming so that always makes me nervous but as long as I keep autosaving manually, that's great.

Pros

This software works so well in my business and what I do in media as a video editor, when I first use this software at first glance it was just a bit intimidating but once I took my time looking through I realise that it had a very intuitive design and easy to use and my favourite feature using this software is that essential graphics panel, omg I love that part cause am really not great with graphics but they made it so simple and easy as drag an drop.

Cons

well, I'd say the cons of using the software is the problem that most persons have and it's that BUG/ Error message that will just randomly pop up stating "Sorry, a serious error has occurred" and that they shutting down the software, that recks my heart every time cause it happens anytime when you least expect it, worst when the project wasn't autosaved omg, you'd have to start all over again.

DaVinci Resolve

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Premiere Pro

I switched from using Final cut pro cause at the time premiere pro was offering so much more and also that's what most of the pros were using.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I chose adobe pp over these alternatives cause it was just cheaper doing the subscription at the time cause even tho it'd of been great to just make a one time purchase with DaVinci but it's a lot of cash and I didn't have that at that time.
Ankit
Ankit
  • Industry: Photography

A great tool for making professional Videos

Reviewed on 18/04/2022

Editing with Premiere Pro is too good, It gives full control in Video Editing. With options like Color Grading, Curves Adjustment and Keyframe I can make a great video. Also editing in Premiere can be good as we save the file and open it in Adobe Premium Rush on our Smartphone. Also, the integration with After Effects will make things easy for one who wants to add special effects to any video. This decreases the travel time between software and gives good control between two software. The plugins for Premiere Pro can be downloaded from third-party websites like Envato Elements and will make the look output look more good. Many players don't support plugins but Premium Pro makes the work.

Pros

Moving from Premiere Pro was one of the best decisions for me. Following are the things that I like the most about Premiere Pro:

- Gives you full control over things. We can play around with music, transitions

- Can be used for Professional Editing Software.

- We can download LUTs from third party websites and Premiere Pro supports that

- As Premiere Pro is of Adobe, things can become easy by integrating it with other Adobe products like After Effects

Cons

Premiere Pro is great software, but there are a few drawbacks to it

- It consumes lots of RAM and that slows down my Desktop. So, A High-End Desktop is a must

- Their UI/UX can be difficult for a beginner. It's Professional software so one needs to spend a lot of time understanding it.

- It creates a lot of cache files that can actually fill your storage.

- You can't retrieve the unsaved file if Premiere Pro crashes.

- Rendering Speed is too slow and it consumes a lot of time

Thierry

Probably the best product if you need more than basic features

Reviewed on 13/12/2022

I have tried several times alternative applications, but I have to admit that I always came back to Premiere Pro. When I tried other applications, at some point I was confronted to some limitations, where Premiere Pro wasn't. If you only need basic editing tools and don't edit regularly, you'd better acquire another product that you'll pay once and will be cheaper than Premiere Pro. But if you want to go a bit further in the editing and be sure to have almost all the tools under the hand, I'll highly recommend to use Adobe Premiere Pro.

Pros

High level of tools in many domains (video, image, audio editing...).Not the best, but very good level already of Color editing thanks to the integrated LuminatiQuite good stabilisation tool.Export very powerful for many output purpose.Regular new features and updates (but of course you pay for it each month...)

Cons

Drastic changes in the general layout sometimes (But only when main updates occurs, so not so often).Still expensive unless you have a regular use of it.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Premiere Pro

Other products don't have as many options and tools as Premiere Pro offers.

Final Cut Pro and iMovie

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

The same reason I did the switch. Premiere Pro is more complete than the other Products on the market.
Shubham
  • Industry: Entertainment

The industry leader of video editing market

Reviewed on 23/02/2023

So my overall experience is amazing with Premiere pro , so as a freelancer i do a lot of video editing jobs , and some of them are from my permanent customers , and with the help of premiere pro i was able to do all the things that my clients have asked till date . It helped me alot to boost my career as a freelancer . And the most important feature is it's collaboration feature where i can work with my team in real time

Pros

So, talking about the things i like most about this software are, first of all it has a wide variety of format support so you can easily edit video in almost any format. Secondly, it has tons of video editing tools which can performs basic to basic and complex to complex tasks , even they are also bringing some features of automation, like we can automatically get frame cuts , on scene Changes withoout doing it manually , and at last in premiere pro we can work on multiple projects and switch between them seamlessly and also a whole team can work on a single project in real time

Cons

Although there are no things which are bad in this software , but if i have to point out something , then firstly , adobe now only have monthly subscriptions and we cant purchase the software for lifetime unlike past times and secondly as premiere pro is a very advanced software so it can be difficult and time consuming for new users to get used to it.

Md Fateh Ali
  • Industry: Design

The Power of Video Editing at Your Fingertips

Reviewed on 19/05/2023

Adobe Premiere Pro is a powerful video editing software that is used by professionals all over the world. We know it for its ease of use, its wide range of features, and its integration with other Adobe products.Overall, Adobe Premiere Pro is a great video editing software that is perfect for professionals and beginners alike. It is easy to use; it has a wide range of features, and it integrates seamlessly with other Adobe products. If you are looking for video editing software that can help you create professional-looking videos, then Adobe Premiere Pro is a great option.

Pros

One of the best things about Premiere Pro is its ease of use. The interface is very intuitive and easy to learn, even for beginners. The software also has a wide range of features that allow you to edit your videos in a variety of ways. You can add effects, transitions, and titles to your videos, and you can also color-grade them to get the perfect look. It has some great pros like Ease of use, a wide range of features, and integration with other Adobe products.

Cons

For editing software, adobe set the industry standards. Although it has also some cons that we should consider like it Can be resource intensive, The steep learning curve for some users, and the price.

Filmora and Blender

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

Premiere Pro is part of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of software. This means that it integrates seamlessly with other Adobe products, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. This can be a tremendous advantage for anyone who wants to create videos that use a variety of different creative elements.
Andile
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Adobe Premiere Pro Is Simply The Best!

Reviewed on 15/12/2021

I get gigs from companies and individuals, asking me to edit their promotional videos, also local artists looking to make music videos. Premier Pro helps me deliver what is exactly required of the video, allowing me to be creative and execute as is, at very good video quality. It just brings everything to life and I really enjoy editing with it and get lost doing it, forgetting that there is more to life. Its a great experience, especially when you know how to navigate it.

Pros

I like that It allows you to edit any footage, either from your phone or a professional camera. It has a variety of tools that allows your creativity to go on another level, from making cool music videos with VHS effects, to filmmaking editing, all done by the same editing software. I like that with the tools that it has, it is relatively affordable.

Cons

I hate that the software can not be just used on any pc, it needs very strong computer specs and its RAM is massively high, you need at least 8G Ram to get it to work properly on your pc but it isn't fast enough when rendering. Secondly, it sucks that you have to pay subscriptions for, though they may be low. It is highly complex for people who aren't professional video editors. I used to spend hours on YouTube trying to understand how to navigate around the whole thing. There are still some features or tools I am not familiar with but I can confidently say I know my way around the software after a long struggle.

Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Industry: Media Production

Has gotten better

Reviewed on 13/02/2022

Pros

Easier to pick up than After Effects and has a nicer user interface.

Cons

Premiere Pro is no stranger to crashing but has been pretty nicely optimized for M1 chips.

Some features are not designed with efficiency in mind compared to other video editors such as the trimming functions.

Adobe has some of the most inadequate customer support in existence.

VEGAS Pro

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I am more used to Premiere Pro.
Wepnyu Daniel
Wepnyu Daniel
  • Industry: Graphic Design

My Good Experience with Premiere Pro

Reviewed on 27/04/2023

i do video editing daily since i have a brandng firm so yes it really helping me alot as i also earn from making videos for my cilents and also video branding contents for my startup business

Pros

i started using premiere pro in 2017 and took 5 hours to produce a 3 mins video, it was very difficult but today am a big pro untill teaching others, ever since i came to start learning premiere i now produce very high video contents, here are some of the features that makes alot of sense in Adobe Premiere Pro- Color correction and Grading- Special effects and Transitions with alot of creativity- Integration with other Adobe Products just make it crazy and cooletc etci feel so bless using this product

Cons

it lacks customizble motions graphics templates, which are available in other video editing software. and it lack a more advance noise remover tool, but how ever it still the best app i use apart from after effects as it helps me work alot on my creativityso i will keep on using it and recommending it to others

The most complete video editing software

Reviewed on 10/10/2021

Overall, I think it's an amazing tool for editing, but if this is your first time editing on your computer, and you've never used Adobe programs before, this can be a bit difficult at first hand, the interface is not beginner-friendly. .

Pros

First of all, everything is customizable, which to edit videos is great, since you don't need to use external programs for many things. It also has a varied library of effects, and as far as I use it, everything can be done in this software. It also has a very large community, so if you have any questions about how to do something, someone has the solution for that on the internet.

Cons

The only bad thing I see in this program are the bugs it has, no matter how powerful your computer is, it can crash at any moment out of nowhere.

Matthew

The future of editing - at a price..

Reviewed on 10/10/2022

Working with others and collaborating is made easy with Premiere Pro. It's also an incredibly powerful tool that once learned, unlocks so much creativity.

Pros

Updates are groundbreaking and way ahead of the competition, especially the use of AI - you'll also be able to share projects and work as a team, which is a useful feature.

Cons

The cost is high, in comparison to similar options from FCPx (299 one of fee) and Davinci Resolve (free). The main frustration with Premiere Pro is that is doesn't autosave after each change (which FCPx does) and it crashes a lot.

DaVinci Resolve

Collaboration

Nitin
Nitin
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Best video editing and must have tool for corporate designers and editors

Reviewed on 31/05/2022

Entirely, this is best premium Adobe app so far to edit high end videos for productions but this tool have lots of learning curve. A person from design background who uses Adobe tools can easily learn it but others struggles to use this. There is no straightforward way to edit videos. I will suggest media agencies to take time to learn adobe tools before going directly to premiere pro.

Pros

I loved the way everything arranged and customizable to edit any kind of videos. I can easily edit timeline preferences so that it makes my work easy and quick. Beautiful effects and transitions makes the video production more cinematic.

Also, while using premiere pro I can easily edit multiple videos on different timelines and make simultaneous production of modules in single project.

Cons

Price is little at higher end and sometimes not justifiable for a small production agency. They should provide a low end tool to edit non complex videos productions.

And, also they should improve proxy video previews. Currently they are providing it but one need to find it but again there is more complexity in rendering proxy as it redirects to Adobe media encoder to render.

Sangeerthana
  • Industry: Law Practice

Adobe Premiere Pro User Review

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

I use Adobe Premiere Pro for making and editing videos( and audios) for uploading to YouTube or for personal user. I have used various video and audio editing tools for various purposes and I can find all those functions in a single platform when using Adobe Premiere Pro.

Pros

I have been user of Adobe Premiere Pro for 4+ years. I have tried other video editing softwares during that time but none has been efficient as Adobe Premiere Pro.The general interface of the software is easy to manage and the layouts of each option is editable and resizable, that makes it convenient to adjust them according to a users interest.The things videos/audios edited in APP can be used across other adobe software like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc... It's easy to import and export raw files and completed works. Apart from basic editing, it can also do some advanced operations like 'color keying' and thus to an extend let us do most of our editing needs in the same software. I supports various Presets that can be obtained from other sources so it reduces work burden to a great extent.It's audio editing is as efficient as other software s that focus solely on audio editing, so it's an all in one tool for video and audio editing.

Cons

The subscription is somewhat expensive especially due to the fact that many of the operations in the Premiere Pro can be achieved by using free video editing software available. It takes too much space by creating extra saves (temporary) on a given project.For a rookie it's hard to learn without assistance.I often find the projects catching errors that makes the videos flipped/mirrored which cannot be undone easily, that sometimes end up wasting a lot of time, it usually happens when we work on single project for a long duration

Mohamed
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Another Powerful Video Software for Professionals and Beginners

Reviewed on 30/04/2023

A powerful video editing software that makes you feel like a Pro movie makers at a reasonable price. The panels is really rich and comes with many features or tools to edit, trim, add graphic effects, import trailers, customize colours, add titles and many other buttons to create a video at ease and in few minutes.

Pros

Indubitably, the User's panel in Adobe Premiere Pro makes you feel like a Pro; it is full of simple and intuitive functionalities that make video editing like a piece of cake. You have a rich library of templates, which can be easily or in one click, added to your timeline. You have all the options, from trimming and auto-framing to adding titles and audio-mixing. Adobe Premiere Pro comes with stunning graphic effects and animations to make your video editing journey pleasant if not hustle free experience.

Cons

First, though it is said that Adobe Premiere Pro is both, professionals and beginners, I think that it needs a lot of training; the fact that makes it unsuitable for beginners. Sometimes, the panel is dazzling though it has all features. It requires powerful hardware features; otherwise, it lags and blocks with exporting and encoding videos, and here, I like best Final Cut Pro.

Zakaria
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

thats why im using premiere pro for more than 7 years

Reviewed on 09/11/2021

overall experience i would say that premiere pro is a perfect software for editing even if you are a beginner because its easy to use and it is professional.

Pros

premiere pro is the greatest editing software, I'm using it for a very long time for editing my videos, it has a clear interface which is making it easy for everyone, many effects are included in the software,u have the ability to add ready presets or effects and use them just by dragging, you can control the preview however you want, lower the quality if you have a bad device, you can control the settings and set how much ram should the program take.

some of the best features :

● clear interface.

● easy to use.

● many effects are included.

● import ready presets.

● control the preview quality.

● audio editing.

● video editing.

● high-quality videos export.

Cons

the thing that I didn't like, the software use a lot of device resources.

sometimes it crashes without reason that's why to make sure to enable autosave.

Reema
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reliable Software for Video Editing

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

Adobe Premiere Pro on the whole is a great tool for myself and my coworkers to create info clips and promotional short composite videos for our website. At the end of the day the cons can be annoying, but I won't be switching programs anytime soon.

Pros

Adobe's renown makes Premiere Pro an easy choice of top tier software for video editing. There are millions of resources to figure out how to do exactly what you want to do in the program, from the internal tutorials to just googling the feature you are trying to figure out. It's also (mostly) nice that there are regular updates, so any bugs are quickly fixed. However, we will delve into that more in the cons section. It's also very versatile. There's always five ways to accomplish whatever you want to do with your video, whether you prefer the trim clip editor to the razor blade to cut clips, or you prefer to insert new clips using a shortcut or in and outs. No matter what you want to do, you can find a way that feels comfortable for you.

Cons

Like all Adobe products, the pros can be a double edged sword. Yes, there are a ton of ways to do the same thing, so it can be complicated or overwhelming trying to figure out what all the options do-or what options you need and which you can ignore, as they are outside the realm of what you want to do. And yes, it's great that all the help online exists, because I often google what I need to accomplish and read up about it to figure out how to do it. Then there's the updates. A lot of times it feels like new features aren't fully developed before release, then need patching to fix the issues. I have encountered this in both Premiere and other Adobe products, as on occasion an update can break a trusted tool and lead to loss of work. I have defaulted to only using every other update with the hopes that the first one is buggy, and the next one is fixed, and so forth. It can be a bit of a time sometimes, and recently I have just avoided the updates.