Adobe Premiere Pro

Cloud-based video creation and editing software

4.2/5

• Industry: Import & Export
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Make a creative videos !

Reviewed on 27/07/2022

I used Adobe Premiere a lot to install advertising videos for medical products promoted by Indexa
It helped me a lot in creating high-quality videos based on the installation of clips and images of products and the addition of interactive audio, and this was effective and my manager liked it very much.

Pros

What I love most about Adobe Premiere is that it provides very precise control that allows you to edit and create your videos exactly as you want, which is rare in other applications.
I like the variety of tools that Adobe Premiere provides, such as clip transitions, which provide what content creators are looking for to create creative content.
The modulation of the sound is completely flexible, allowing you to specify its appearance in the second you want

Cons

All the positive aspects of Adobe Premiere do not hide the fact that the application is very difficult for beginners and requires continuous training for a period not short of time to reach professionalism
I think a little more simplification would make it more attractive

Eduardo
  • Industry: Online Media

Still the best video editing software out there

Reviewed on 17/09/2021

I've been using Adobe Premiere since the Pro 2.0 version 17 years ago. I've tried every other option available and none of them delivered a better experience for me. It's simple and always allowed me to do my cuts without going through extra steps like converting everything before starting to work. It's the most compatible software and the integration with other Adobe softwares, like After Effects, is the thing that makes Premiere essential. But, in the end, the choice of the software is very particular to the editor.

Pros

The integration with all the Adobe softwares.

Cons

Still crashing and having a lot of bugs in most versions.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Premiere Pro

I started as an amateur with Movie Maker, because it was what was available for me back then. But as soon as I wanted to go more professional I went for Premiere.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

It's more professional and gives me more possibilities than Final Cut, and it's more easy to use than Avid Media Composer.
Lawal
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Adobe Premiere pro will make you move from just been a beginner to being a professional film...

Reviewed on 31/05/2022

I started using adobe premiere pro few years back and I can boldly say that due to the availability of enough tutorials on FAQS as regards the time line and how to navigate through the software, I have really grown in my editing skills. Thanks to Adobe.

Pros

I like the fact that it has a lot of functions that can make you to be as creative as you can when working on a footage. Update are released time to time to correct issues in previous versions.

Cons

The text and tittle session showing error messages when you do have the pre installed fonts of the text design on the pc. The warp stabilizer takes time to analyze also but I feel this could be as a result of my pc capacity to render.

Nashalivette

Awesome Editing Software

Reviewed on 04/08/2022

Super fan of Premiere Pro, and always have been loyal to Adobe products during my creative career. I really enjoy how you can integrate elements from one software, like photoshop and after effects, and bring those elements into your premiere pro project seemlessly.

Pros

I really enjoy the ease and organization of workflow this software brings, whether it's creating simple short-form content or a complex long-form project, Premiere pro has been my go-to for editing projects all through film school and in my freelancing career as a video editor.

Cons

I think there could be more features of transitions and animations for the amount that you're paying each month. It would also be great for this software to be a one-time purchase instead of a monthly charge.

Josip
  • Industry: Sports

Create professional-looking video memories

Reviewed on 01/09/2022

Pros

Adobe Premiere Pro makes your life much easier when you have to create a video montage or just put together family memories in a fancy video. There are a lot of effects and transitions presets available out of the box and a lot more are available to buy on Envato Market or similar marketplace. I especially like the title graphics editor. It is so intuitive and easy to use that anyone can use that particular tool to create great video headlines. There is support for multiple timelines and you can output your preview to another monitor to speed up the whole process. The rendering process is kinda long for longer videos and videos with many effects applied but it can be cut in half just by using native GPU accelerated rendering which supports all kinds of graphics cards from newer to 5+ years old models and I really like that.

Cons

Premiere Pro is a professional tool and it is very complete in some areas so you need to take a few days or even an online course to master it completely. UI can be confusing sometimes but after using it for a while you will learn a lot of shortcuts which will make your workflow much more efficient. Be prepared to program crashes sometimes so save your project file regularly. You can't rely on the auto-save feature if you are doing important projects.

Excellent tool for editing videos

Reviewed on 30/08/2022

Adobe Premiere Pro is a very good software that I recommend for your video editing, and what is more interesting, whatever the type of video, the software can handle it.

Moreover you can have several software from the Adobe suite for a rather reasonable price.

I recommend

Pros

I started using this software years ago. At the beginning I was doing audio editing, but with time, I trained myself in video editing. I admit, it is difficult at the beginning, but with time I was able to make exceptional creations.

The interface is very modern and pleasant to work with.

I think I will use it again in the distant future.

Cons

It's true that it's a professional tool, but I think it needs to be updated a bit so that it's more accessible to newcomers. Over time, I have found it to be difficult to use. I think it's better to make it simple than complicated.
Thanks

Gentian

Best Editing tool

Reviewed on 28/08/2022

Whenever I have to edit video footage or during my classes as an editing instructor, I always run into Adobe Premiere. It's a heavy-weight software, and as such, you can do whatever you want with its features.

Pros

I'm pretty familiar with this software since I have about 15 using it. It's a solid software and the most I like from it is its capacity to interact with other Adobe software in the same field, such as After Effects and Audition. You can easily switch between software losing no data and with updated projects.

Cons

Certain file types are not "allowed" on Adobe Premiere, such as .mkv and I think also that will be an improvement if they include the possibility of making DSP from within the software.

Adam
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

The best video editor out there

Reviewed on 08/09/2022

Pros

At first it's hard to use but when you get used to it it's really easy. I've used Premiere Pro since day 1 and I do not regret subscribing to use it. The amount of features is insane compared to other video editors

Cons

The fact that they don't teach you how to use everything properly for that price.

Mahil
  • Industry: Graphic Design

An All Rounder Software for video editing

Reviewed on 24/08/2022

It is overall very nice software. I mostly use it for editing and making videos for my clients and also for the personal use. It provides all the features which you need for video editing so I would highly recommend it.

Pros

It is the best software for video editing, you can create motion graphics. It has various text and color effects which makes your video very beautiful and eye-catching. You can also make transition effects very often.

Cons

It generally slows on my pc, and needs a high-end system with at least 8GB of RAM and an i5 Intel with at least 2gb graphic card processor to function. If you are a beginner you need to first see the tutorials before start editing.

Maurice M

The Premiere Video Editing Suite

Reviewed on 06/05/2022

Adobe Premiere Pro opens up a world of opportunities for those aspiring to video production, beyond the average basic video editing software. I have seen students who felt proud of their productions using other platforms literally transform their previous videos after three weeks of class.

Premiere Pro can be complicated at first if you do not have guidance, but the sheer volume of enthusiasts creating educational content on Youtube, aided by tons of blog posts and Adobe's very stright-to-the-point tutorials on their help site means that your answers aren't far away.

Now on the negative side, there are the hardware requirements... Make sure that you take note of these. Many people bypass the impact of having a great video card, and that can be detrimental. Adobe's products do not play well with older video cards. I'm due to spend a pretty penny on an upgrade soon.

As far as this math buff sees it, this is a simple equation. Excellent product + Excellent community + Excellent support = WIN!

Pros

The power of Premiere Pro, as a part of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite is, in my humble opinion, unmatched for users outside of the film industry. This is aside from the power of the software itself, which allows you to leverage most of the power of your creativity to produce videos, across operating systems.

Cons

The method of distribution of the software to users in the Caribbean leaves much to be desired. It inspires a significant amount of piracy because... people recognise the power of the tool. It should be easier for us to legally purchase it.

The last update also deprecated a long list of video cards, and with the cost of those items since the pandemic, you're going to spend a pretty penny on hardware upgrades if, like me, you were caught.

DaVinci Resolve and Final Cut Pro

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I felt that Premiere Pro gave the best mix of cross Operating System (OS) functionality, cost and power. I am natively a Windows user who wanted to move to Mac, and didn't have the ability to do both immediately. When I learned Premiere Pro, it meant that I could take my editor over to the new OS when I switched.
Ankit
  • Industry: Photography

A great tool for making professional Videos

Reviewed on 18/04/2022

Editing with Premiere Pro is too good, It gives full control in Video Editing. With options like Color Grading, Curves Adjustment and Keyframe I can make a great video. Also editing in Premiere can be good as we save the file and open it in Adobe Premium Rush on our Smartphone. Also, the integration with After Effects will make things easy for one who wants to add special effects to any video. This decreases the travel time between software and gives good control between two software. The plugins for Premiere Pro can be downloaded from third-party websites like Envato Elements and will make the look output look more good. Many players don't support plugins but Premium Pro makes the work.

Pros

Moving from Premiere Pro was one of the best decisions for me. Following are the things that I like the most about Premiere Pro:

- Gives you full control over things. We can play around with music, transitions

- Can be used for Professional Editing Software.

- We can download LUTs from third party websites and Premiere Pro supports that

- As Premiere Pro is of Adobe, things can become easy by integrating it with other Adobe products like After Effects

Cons

Premiere Pro is great software, but there are a few drawbacks to it

- It consumes lots of RAM and that slows down my Desktop. So, A High-End Desktop is a must

- Their UI/UX can be difficult for a beginner. It's Professional software so one needs to spend a lot of time understanding it.

- It creates a lot of cache files that can actually fill your storage.

- You can't retrieve the unsaved file if Premiere Pro crashes.

- Rendering Speed is too slow and it consumes a lot of time

The best video editor on the market - let's dive in it.

Reviewed on 01/05/2022

My humble experience has been in this program for a long time, more than 7 years, every time I am very excited for the upcoming new releases, because in each new release comes very strong features, and through which I can save my time.

Pros

I will be with you very frankly, with each new release of Adobe Premiere, I am surprised by the amount of new features that save time for users.
One of the most powerful new features is a special (review) that does the sharing of videos with your team or vice versa, in this feature you can download and rate their videos and share notes.
The nice thing is that in the new versions, a bunch of sound effects of different types have been added inside Adobe Premiere Pro, so instead of looking for sites to download the effects, you waste your time.
When I talk about saving time, I should mention discover scene editing, this is a feature that all users of this program will love, you won't imagine how much time it will save, it detects every new scene in the video and cuts it, it's really useful.
Speed in exporting video, keyboard shortcuts, changing and modifying simple details, aesthetics in modifying video colors, all these features are present in Adobe Premiere Pro.
I will never give up on him in my projects, because I lived with him for a long time . I can't wait for the next releases.

Cons

I think that the slowness when playing high-quality videos, is an annoying problem for me in this program. I also wish that more types and shapes of ready-made motion graphics were added.

• Industry: Online Media

One Of The Best Video Editing Softwares

Reviewed on 12/01/2022

Overall my experience with Adobe Premiere Pro has been very good because of my many years of using it. It allows me to edit videos for my YouTube channel, for business or even for mobile apps like Instagram or Tik Tok. It takes some getting used to because of its overwhelming configurations but when you use it more and more you start to feel more comfortable.

Pros

The best thing about this software is its multi-purpose use. If you're a new video editor that's making funny videos for your friends or someone making a short film for a festival Adobe Premiere Pro is qualified for both. Professionals can use it knowing they have a lot of functions to create the vision they've been putting in their head, including special effects, animations, tracking shots, etc... But if you're just looking to create a small montage of video and pictures for a school project Premiere Pro allows you to do just that. It sounds cheesy but really the only limit this software has is your imagination, although that is to say that this is more specific to editing videos and not making special effects (which there are more specialized programs for things like that)

Cons

What I liked least about this is just how complicated it can be for a novice or even an intermediate user. Because there's so many things that you can do in this program there's a lot of options that can be toggled or opened that could make the software do things that maybe you don't want to do. Even accidentally pressing a single key on your keyboard could do something and now you're unsure how to revert back because you don't know what you did. It's also not very easy on the eyes as a beginner because there's just so many options and windows on screen that it almost gives a bit of anxiety to someone who just wants to put a few clips together for a YouTube video.

Faisal Faruque
  • Industry: Media Production

Hollywood-level Video Production for Everyone!

Reviewed on 26/12/2021

From the very first day of my agency life, I have been using Adobe Premiere Pro as a daily driver. Although my agency is small, I have two full-time video editors including me. All of us rely on this single tool for editing videos. Even if we need to use any animation or VFX on our video, we can easily do that with another Adobe tool named After Effects. Since all of the tools by Adobe works seamlessly among them, I don't have to worry about compatibility. This video editor fully supports my Nvidia GPU lineup and it can harness the maximum potential of the GPU. So, my rendering time has decreased a lot and I can easily deliver the final product within the deadline.

Pros

Adobe Premiere Pro is the best video editor in the market right now. I am pretty confident about my statement because I have already used almost all the alternatives. I tried to get used to some other video editing software initially, but every time I got back to Adobe Premiere Pro. The software is quite easy to use. Besides, it gives me the flexibility to customize the editing panel. I use a multi-monitor setup and I can get the best out of my mammoth setup using this software. I have to use various Adobe products on a daily basis in my agency, this is why I found this tool quite easy to learn. The UI and the core principle are similar to Photoshop and Illustrator. Also, the integration of this tool with my workflow is outstanding. I can use the Adobe Creative Cloud to sync my progress among multiple devices. Overall, no matter what I am doing about video production, I will not be able to live without this magic tool.

Cons

While Adobe Premiere Pro is more than perfect, there are some things that I think can be improved. The color grading panel can be a bit more developed. I really like the color grading panel of DaVinci Resolve. So, if they can make the panel a bit better it would be awesome. I know there are a lot of templates available on the internet for Premiere Pro. But if Adobe can make an official repository of user-submitted templates and effects, that would be highly beneficial for the new users. Sometimes, the integration with GPU drivers can be a bit troublesome. This should be made more seamless and easier.

Filmora

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I was thinking of using Filmora because some of my friends said it is much easier to use. Besides, I will get preinstalled templates with that. While the statement is true and it has some advantages over the Premiere Pro, I still decided to stick with the Adobe software. It's because the Premiere Pro is currently considered the industry standard for video production. Also, I didn't notice any drop in video quality in adobe Premiere Pro while exporting my videos into different formats. The customer support of the Adobe team is superb and I found it more suitable for my agency.
Jesse

Expensive, But Worthwhile If You Need Video

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

Learning Premiere Pro has been a steep learning curve, at a high cost in terms of time and money (relative to other digital subscriptions) but it has been useful to have the option to produce professional videos, or at least as professional as I am able to with where my skills are at now, with obvious room for improvement.

Pros

The positive aspect of Premiere Pro is simply that it is the real deal in terms of video editing. With it it's possible for even a beginner to produce somewhat professional-looking videos, at least so far as basic features like transitions go. Even early on in the steep learning curve, there are features such as automatically removing reverberation, echo etc which improve audio quality considerably, at the touch of a button. There are plenty of advanced features which realistically only professionals are likely to ever use (or perhaps even to understand). It is, after all, the professional suite which has the market share of professional Creatives.

Cons

As video editing is only a small part of what I do, this software is very expensive. It is by far the most costly of my software subscriptions, yet I use it less than others. If I used it any less, I would cancel my subscription and opt for alternatives which only require a one-off purchase. But, again, Premiere Pro has the market for professional video editors. I wish they would have a kind of half-subscription, with limited features or limited numbers of exports per month.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Premiere Pro

Premiere Pro is obviously orders of magnitude more advanced in terms of what it can do, but it's also orders of magnitude more expensive. I wanted to try the additional features of Premiere Pro, and they have been worthwhile (so far).

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I mostly work on a PC, and also I use Lightroom and Photoshop, making the Adobe suite a good deal. But for Mac users who only need to edit video, Final Cut is arguably a better deal, being a one-off payment.
Claud

Mixed emotions but Mostly Good

Reviewed on 29/10/2021

Very simple and easy to use but because of that error message bug stating that it's shutting down and you don't know when it's coming so that always makes me nervous but as long as I keep autosaving manually, that's great.

Pros

This software works so well in my business and what I do in media as a video editor, when I first use this software at first glance it was just a bit intimidating but once I took my time looking through I realise that it had a very intuitive design and easy to use and my favourite feature using this software is that essential graphics panel, omg I love that part cause am really not great with graphics but they made it so simple and easy as drag an drop.

Cons

well, I'd say the cons of using the software is the problem that most persons have and it's that BUG/ Error message that will just randomly pop up stating "Sorry, a serious error has occurred" and that they shutting down the software, that recks my heart every time cause it happens anytime when you least expect it, worst when the project wasn't autosaved omg, you'd have to start all over again.

DaVinci Resolve

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Premiere Pro

I switched from using Final cut pro cause at the time premiere pro was offering so much more and also that's what most of the pros were using.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I chose adobe pp over these alternatives cause it was just cheaper doing the subscription at the time cause even tho it'd of been great to just make a one time purchase with DaVinci but it's a lot of cash and I didn't have that at that time.
Angel

A very powerful tool, but maybe a bit complicated for beginners

Reviewed on 17/10/2021

I've been using this editing software for almost 7 years, and all I could say is that is a great software in which you can import or create fantastic animations/ transitions / titles. It's totally friendly with the Adobe ecosystem. And if you got a very descent, or high quality hardware (16gb RAM at least), you'll have professional results. But in case you're a newcomer, you must know it might not be so easy to use at first. All you can do is practice, or look for a course/guide. Don't worry, it'll work out!

Pros

Premiere Pro is almost like everyone's main editing software, even Hollywood movies are sometimes edited here. That tells you a lot about its reputation.
- It offers you almost endless possibilities of editing.
- Works with proxies, so it becomes easier to edit if using heavy archives (it creates a low resolution archive of your original media but just for editing, so it saves memory and resources from your computer)
- As it being part of the Adobe ecosystem, you can import or temporarily work with direct Photoshop, Audition, and more Adobe software projects. So you can be editing some audio at Audition, and then immediately head it over your Premiere project. And if there's something wrong, just go back to Audition without even closing any of the software, fix it, and then go back. Pretty quick and useful!
- Frequent autosaving feature could save and entire night of work.

Cons

So, what's not so good about Premiere:

- Compatibility of the archives: due to constant upgrades/ almost annual new versions, everytime you work on a newer version of Premiere, all of your current projects here won't be able to open on past editions, so it can be a bit of trouble. Specially if you're a beginner and not so aware of this kind of restrictions. For example, working on Adobe Premiere 2019 and changing the computer in which you'll continue editing? Better be sure you're having AP 2019, or posterior. Otherwise, you'll get stuck.

- When you're new into this software, you might find it difficult to work with, due to the vast variety of options, customizable features, predetermined transitions and effects, and even the interface design might confuse you at first.

- Also, being a high reputation editor, and offering so much as Premiere does, brings up a high cost subscription for the license. This could be kind of OK if it was a single payment, but unfortunately, it's paid monthly/annual. So it hits hard for those with not very high incomes (students, newcomers, freelancers, etc.) .

-Despite the chance of being able to create a low quality archive for editing purposes (proxies), it still requires kind of high specifications for working on a very efficient way (not slowing down or freezing sometimes).

Cristhian Josue

Adobe Premiere Pro, an ideal video editor for any Youtuber

Reviewed on 02/09/2021

Personally, after testing this video editor for so long, I have become very used to it, I like what it has to offer and it almost always does everything I ask for, sadly it doesn't allow me to create presets in some aspects like audio mixing, but generally, we can customize many functions of this video editor.

I use other Adobe software regularly so the investment in Premiere Pro is less expensive, maybe it is not the best video editor, but it is a very good one and you will always find a tutorial to create what you have in mind.

Pros

I like Adobe Premiere Pro, it's a highly powerful software and I can always achieve great quality in every project I do in this video editor, sometimes I imagine Adobe Premiere as a sandbox, I can always create something from 0 in this video editor because it allows me to build and develop all aspects of a video or major post-production without the need to have to resort to other software to complete my idea.

I personally believe that Adobe Premiere Pro is the ideal video editor for people who are familiar with photoshop and enjoy it because just like with that photo editor, the possibilities with Adobe Premiere are endless.

Cons

The Adobe Premiere Pro interface is disgusting, it's full of many menus and divisions that sometimes we will not use or simply aren't useful for our workflow, we can edit the video editor view, but at first, it looks very saturated and this makes us wonder where to start.

We can only buy Premiere Pro if we pay the subscription to the Adobe suite, so if we only want to use a video editor, it can be expensive and not suitable for all budgets. So I would only recommend Premiere Pro for the multitasking editor who likes the workflow of the Adobe software and who can take advantage of the whole Adobe bundle

Ammar

Is Adobe Premiere Worth Buying and Working With it ?

Reviewed on 22/02/2022

More than 6 years of experience used to export videos to ( YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok ).

Pros

After a long experience of use that lasted more than 6 years, I did not use any other program because
Adobe Premiere Pro provided me with all the things I needed in one program , instead of moving to more than one program and getting one of the features.
Easy to use, cheap in price compared to other programs that have the same features.
Adobe Premiere Pro has a great speed in exporting video, that's why you don't have to worry about wasting time.
Every time a new version of the software is released, I look forward to downloading it from Adobe Creative Cloud, because I'm sure there is a great feature in each new version that will save you time over time.
The feature that helped me a lot is saving the project automatically. In the event of forgetting, power outages, or device malfunctions, Adobe Premiere saves your project every certain period of time determined by the user.
Keyboard shortcuts saved me a lot of time to finish the project, they are a treasure for the user's time.
To conclude and be honest, I do not dispense with this program and do not expect that I can live without it.

Cons

The advantage of D3 compared to Adobe After Effects is weak , I wish this feature was as strong as Adobe AE.
Because I use a lot in the program to write, Adobe Premiere Pro does not provide many types and shapes of beautiful fonts compared to Adobe Photoshop.

Danielle
  • Industry: Design

An amazing video editing tool but rather complex

Reviewed on 21/03/2022

When I was ready to upgrade from a free video editing software, Premiere was the one I heard about the most. Overall I’ve been satisfied. Sometime I will try out other editing tools because it’s a good idea to be versatile. But not because I have any major complaints about Premiere. I think it's a solid professional video editing tool.

Pros

As far as learning Premiere, you can find plenty of courses and YouTube tutorials out there. I actually got a free trial to LinkedIn Learning and took a beginner course for the current version of Premiere at the time. The instructor was very thorough and helpful in getting me started.

I like that Premiere has a few preset workspace layouts that you can choose from depending on the phase of your project and the tools you need handy. Customizing a layout to your preference and saving it for future use is also quite easy. At first I was worried about moving things around and not being able to put it back the way it was. But fortunately Premiere has a Reset Layout feature.

The keyboard shortcuts are very helpful once you get the hang of them - especially the ones you use most. I haven’t tried customizing shortcuts, but I gather that's fairly easy as well.

One of the upgraded features that I’ve been very impressed with is Premiere's transcription. The few times I've used it so far, I hardly had to make any corrections - much more accurate than other services I've tried. If you're creating captions - or subtitles - they show up as clips on their own track. If you do need to adjust the timing a bit, you can edit the captions on the Timeline just like any other clips. All this saves so much time in making your videos accessible.

Cons

To feel really at ease with using Premiere takes continual practice. One of my main challenges is that I do other work besides video editing. When I come back to Premiere after not using it for a while, I feel a bit lost and overwhelmed at first.

Because the interface is quite elaborate, I sometimes get hung up trying to find the menu for a certain task or setting. Even if I've used it before, I just can't remember where it is.

Andile
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Adobe Premiere Pro Is Simply The Best!

Reviewed on 15/12/2021

I get gigs from companies and individuals, asking me to edit their promotional videos, also local artists looking to make music videos. Premier Pro helps me deliver what is exactly required of the video, allowing me to be creative and execute as is, at very good video quality. It just brings everything to life and I really enjoy editing with it and get lost doing it, forgetting that there is more to life. Its a great experience, especially when you know how to navigate it.

Pros

I like that It allows you to edit any footage, either from your phone or a professional camera. It has a variety of tools that allows your creativity to go on another level, from making cool music videos with VHS effects, to filmmaking editing, all done by the same editing software. I like that with the tools that it has, it is relatively affordable.

Cons

I hate that the software can not be just used on any pc, it needs very strong computer specs and its RAM is massively high, you need at least 8G Ram to get it to work properly on your pc but it isn't fast enough when rendering. Secondly, it sucks that you have to pay subscriptions for, though they may be low. It is highly complex for people who aren't professional video editors. I used to spend hours on YouTube trying to understand how to navigate around the whole thing. There are still some features or tools I am not familiar with but I can confidently say I know my way around the software after a long struggle.

Piyush
  • Industry: Animation

Adobe Premiere Pro Review

Reviewed on 25/02/2022

Pros

#1 Unlimited Video Editing

Whenever you've introduced the Premiere Pro programming in your PC, go ahead and alter however many recordings as you can. It doesn't force any limitation on the most extreme number of recordings you can alter.
#2 Edit 3D and VR cuts

Debut Pro is fit for working with 3D articles, and it additionally has great highlights for altering 180 or 360/VR film. Exceptionally helpful for making computer games, motion pictures or an eye-getting YouTube video.
#3 Edit 4K and 8K recordings

With regards to altering exceptionally excellent recordings, Premiere Pro surpasses every one of the assumptions. It upholds 4K as well as 8K goal recordings.
#4 Built-in online media sharing element

Whenever you've done altering your recordings, it's a breeze to share it on various online media channels straightforwardly from the product utilizing the "Distribute" work.

Other than this, Premiere Pro additionally empowers clients to trade recordings to their PC or different gadgets.

Cons

1 Slow Customer Support

There's no email support for new or likely clients. It depends for the most part on its alleged "Live Chat" that makes you stand by somewhere in the range of 15-30 minutes just to begin the discussion.

For instance, when I utilized their live talk to accumulate some information about the product, I didn't get any reaction for the initial 20 minutes. Furthermore that was enough for me to close the tab.
Screen capture 2019 02 13 21 38 07 56
#2 Works just on two PCs with a solitary permit

While this is definitely not a huge less point for this apparatus, yet it might agitate clients who own various gadgets and need to utilize the product on every one of them.

You ought to likewise remember that despite the fact that you can introduce the program on two PCs, you can't run it at the same time on both the machines.
Adobe Premiere Pro Pricing Plans

Debut Pro is the main application in this test that accompanies month to month membership plans.

Mohammad

Photographer's Friend Program

Reviewed on 31/10/2021

An indispensable application for video editing, because it has a very easy interface, and this is one of its best advantages. It does not consume a lot of computer hardware, as is the case in the Adobe After Effects program, and new users can easily master it.

Pros

- It is one of the wonderful programs in video editing, as it is very easy to deal with.
- An easy-to-use interface and you can control it freely and change the location of the tabs as you like.
- It has many effects that help photographers to greatly shorten the work of editing videos.
- Contains many educational courses online.
- You can download free or paid add-ons for transitions and text effects.
- Easy for beginners in video editing, where you can learn the basic tools in just three days

Cons

There are not many disadvantages because it is a complement to the After Effects program and not a reliable program to edit the entire video
- The library of basic ready-made effects in the program is not extensive and needs to make some updates.
- You cannot complete an entire project on the program, you must resort to After Effects in most cases.
- When one of the video files is lost, it will not be retrieved until you restart the program.
- There is a slow synchronization of video with sound in some devices that do not have a powerful processor and RAM.
- It doesn't work with PDF files, I don't know why

Jonathan

Has gotten better

Reviewed on 13/02/2022

Pros

Easier to pick up than After Effects and has a nicer user interface.

Cons

Premiere Pro is no stranger to crashing but has been pretty nicely optimized for M1 chips.

Some features are not designed with efficiency in mind compared to other video editors such as the trimming functions.

Adobe has some of the most inadequate customer support in existence.

VEGAS Pro

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I am more used to Premiere Pro.
Melia

I've been using Premiere Pro since 2012

Reviewed on 15/03/2022

Overall, it can be a pretty expensive software for a hobbyist. But as a full-time freelance video editor, there's really no better option than Premiere Pro. It's my bread and butter. I couldn't be doing the work I do without this program. Now that I'm fully versed on the software, I LOVE the features and flexibility. The hiccups along the way can be a pain, but I whole-heartedly recommend this software for any professional in the space.

Pros

I love how many features there are. There are a ton of built-in features, tools, shortcuts, and options. In some cases, there are multiple ways to solve a single problem and the ability to choose the workflows that work best for an individual is invaluable. I also appreciate that Adobe is aiming to make Premiere Pro more intuitive, automated, and cross-device compatible. I also love that there are software plug-ins from other third-party vendors that can stack on top of the Premiere platform. That adds a whole new layer of usability and convenience.

Cons

There are bugs occasionally, sometimes major ones. Every now and then, my work is interrupted by a few hours of troubleshooting where I need to restart the project, uninstall/reinstall the software, or try strange workarounds. These sometimes happen right after the software is updated, so I always make sure I'm not in the middle of major project deliverables before updating the software.