Headlessforms

Form creation solution for developers

4.1/5
4.2/5
4.4/5
4.4/5

Nonso

Good free form submission patform

Reviewed on 10/10/2022

So far so good, I love using the platform to handle form submission on my website and it works well for my use case.

Pros

It's free and easy to use, all you have to do is put the endpoint they give to you in your form action attribute and you're set. It handles submission and spam filtration for you

Cons

I think the settings could be less cumbersome.

Response from freihandlabor

We value your input and thank you for taking the time to provide it. We are currently in the process of updating our settings capabilities, which will include advanced features and a new form builder. Please stay tuned as we will announce these updates as soon as they become available.

Jennifer
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Headlessforms eases development time and creates a great end-user experience!

Reviewed on 09/09/2022

Pros

An easy-to-use form backend, perfectly matched with the website by inheriting the website's CSS.

Cons

Integration is possible using Zapier.com, but direct integrations have minimal options.

Response from freihandlabor

Many thanks for your feedback!

We are currently working on the next version. With a lot of new features. Slack, Salesforce, Hubspot and SAP integrations are on the roadmap for this year. You can count on the slack integration coming this year.

Adeolu
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Development

Not bad

Pros

All, as it serves its purpose of design

Cons

Not at all. Good to go for users and friendly

Response from freihandlabor

Hi! Thank you for being a customer! We really appreciate you spreading the word about Headlessforms and helping to get the word out. Your feedback will be shared with our product team, so they can continue to improve the product. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance by contacting [email protected] anytime.

Kristen
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Headless forms is an advanced and highly customizable option for forms!

Reviewed on 18/10/2022

Fantastic! I’d love to meet the creators! The whole thing is very advanced

Pros

I loved how customizable everything is and really the whole concept blew me away. It about time someone looked and created a service such as this. Very advanced and very customizable.

Cons

I am not good a technical stuff if it is new to me. I had a hard time building a form quickly. I know most people would have built and deployed their forms in no time. It took me a little while but I’m still super impressed at the whole concept and versatility or it.

WP Fluent Forms

Response from freihandlabor

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review and help us improve.

jack
  • Industry: Program Development

Simple and efficient.

Reviewed on 04/10/2022

it has stopped me from needing to build a whole backend for an otherwise completely static website just to have a contact form.

Pros

It is really simple to implement, saves a lot of time and stops me from needing to build a backend for a simple contact form on a static website

Cons

There was nothing that springs to mind.

Response from freihandlabor

Hi Jack, We are extremely pleased to hear about your positive experience with Headlessforms. We strive to provide the best experience for our customers and it is great to know that we have accomplished that!

Melvin

Pretty Intuitive

Reviewed on 06/10/2022

Pros

The process from form creation to receiving submissions took a few minutes. I love how easy everything was

Cons

Maybe if there was a way to trigger a webhook or something POST form submission, that would be pretty good for process automation

Response from freihandlabor

Hi Melvin! I am excited to hear that Headlessforms is helping you refine/define your lead capture process. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and include a note on how we can improve. It will help make our product better!

Scott
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Well worth trying

Reviewed on 04/10/2022

Well worth investigating and trying

Pros

Easy to implement
Easy to use and saves time

Cons

Needs more specific direction maybe hover over

Response from freihandlabor

Hi Scott, We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. Your feedback will be shared with our product team as they help make Headlessforms better every day. We're here for you anytime.

Ash
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Works fine..limited in integration

Reviewed on 14/10/2022

Pros

I love the feature and idea of having a central place for form processing

Cons

The weak webhook integration. It only asks for a url with no ability to control the payload

Response from freihandlabor

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We recognize the importance of webhook and are in the process of updating advanced features. We will announce the updates as soon as they are available!

Neeraj
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Headlessform Review

Reviewed on 10/10/2022

Pros

The product was very easy to use, and it was quick to setup

Cons

The price was a comparatively higher compared to some competitors

Response from freihandlabor

Thank you for your review, we love seeing happy clients. We are continuously working to improve our product and hope that you stay updated with us.