WatchGuard Endpoint Security Reviews

WatchGuard Endpoint Security

Write a Review!
Cloud-based endpoint protection and computer security tool

4.1/5
4.3/5
4.4/5
4.2/5

Manuel Ángel
Manuel Ángel

Great tool provides comprehensive protection for my system and helps me keep my system secure

Reviewed on 08/11/2022

Panda Adaptive Defense 360 has been a great experience for our organization. The product is very user-friendly and has provided us with a high level of protection. The support team has been very responsive and helpful, and we have not experienced any major issues with the product. Overall, we are very happy with Panda Adaptive Defense 360 and would recommend it to other organizations.

Pros

I liked the fact that Panda Adaptive Defense 360 provided me with a high level of protection for my system. It was also easy to use and configure. Also the centralized management console which made it easy to see what was happening on all of our devices. I also liked the fact that it was able to provide protection for our devices without requiring any user intervention.In summary provides a high level of protection for my systems

Cons

The least liked thing about this product was the amount of time it took to install and configure.

Douglas

WatchGuard Endpoint Security—Impeccable in my years of experience

Reviewed on 13/04/2023

As a small shop MSP/MSSP, without the highly automated EPDR collection of modules and features in WatchGuard Endpoint Security, it would be impossible for me to maintain such a high level of safety, security, and system reliability for my clients—There simply would not be nearly enough hours in a day!

Pros

I am a small shop MSP/MSSP and there is no way that I could safely and securely handle my own business and all of my clients without the Cloud-based automated EPDR and zero-trust capabilities built into such a user-friendly interface. This is why I have used WatchGuard Endpoint Security (formerly Panda Adaptive Defense 360) since 2015.

Cons

For the most part, WatchGuard Endpoint Security's user interface is very similar to the Panda Adaptive Defense 360 product that I have used daily since 2015 but there have been changes (some say improvements) that have been a little challenging to get used to.

SentinelOne

Reasons for Switching to WatchGuard Endpoint Security

I review competitors annually to see if WatchGuard Endpoint Security and WatchGuard Systems Management are the best, safest, most secure, and least time-demanding solutions for my clients and me, and those four criteria seem to repeatedly go to WatchGuard ever since they acquired Panda Security's suite of automated EPDR and zero-trust solutions and improved upon them.
urban

Problematic admin role

Reviewed on 06/08/2023

Pros

I don't know, does EDPR work or not? So many alarms regarding computers unprotected so it's difficult to understand!And support only want users to do fault tracing which is impossible in a consulting company where every hour with the customer counts!

Cons

Admin activities - gives admin user a lot of extra work

Tim

Complete Managed Security for Emerging threats

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

Panda solved one of the biggest problems we had with other systems and that is cloud management. No physical server is necessary, meaning it works for organizations of all sizes. It also ensured we reduced the number of applications we rely on for security and management. The support received from the vendor is also extraordinary, with assistance offered in installation, setup, and use. the setup and removal process was also simple, having another panda product on one machine, Panda AD even asked for permission to replace it without having me uninstall it.

Pros

Panda AD 360 comes in two packages, systems management and endpoint protection. The latter provides excellent protection features and was able to detect threats within minutes of completing setup. It also has a feature where any unfamiliar activity is flagged for review by the administrator and also if you choose, by the Panda threat analysis team. Systems management's best feature is tracking and allowing the automatic update of software on user devices .

Cons

the backend management and administrator side needs someone who knows what they are doing and also takes a bit of time

simone

A brand, a guarantee

Reviewed on 22/08/2023

I am happy with the choice, happy with the chosen product and with the support of the technicians.

Pros

Graphic interface very easy and simple to use, especially centralized in the cloud.This aspect allows you to manage everything from a single console quickly and comprehensively. Very helpful

Cons

I do not point out any particular negative characteristics.Only in one case did I have difficulty installing the software on a computer that already had another antivirus product. I had to format the pc.

I have a great experience in handling this software and it guarantees security of total of my...

Reviewed on 20/03/2018

I have all benefits of this software because i use in personal pc and all my equips like the phone i always feel secure because i know that this antivirus program really work i recomend to all users in the world.

Pros

This software have a good interface that let the total security of all equips like laptos, tablets, phone and others. This is a program excelent quality and prevent to the damage of virus that could afect all important data and work that we have.

Cons

The least that i like of this software is that, it have less funcionality about others things and i said only that i believe that is the best of market beacause realy work and this software is the excelent quality, i hope that others future versions will be betters

Ignacio
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Excellent end-to-end protection at a reasonable price

Reviewed on 16/08/2023

We are very happy with the effectiveness of WatchGuard EndPoint, so we have decided to renew for another year. Its price and quality are unbeatable.

Pros

The installation of the product was quite straightforward between all computers of our network. The same happened with the integration with Microsoft applications.

Cons

That it does not have a learning AI that continuously learns and improves according to the users' needs.

BlackBerry CylancePROTECT and Cisco Umbrella

Price / quality

Taking off the antivirus burden from colleagues back

Reviewed on 21/09/2018

Pros

Panda Endpoint Protection has a central management webconsole. This means an administrator can set up different desktop/server scenarios, so she/he does not have to do it every time when an endpoint (a PC, laptop, server etc.) has installed. It makes users' life easier: they don't have any options to change the AV settings, everything has been set by the administrator. Antivirus service is running in the back and does not interfere with the everyday tasks.

Cons

It's interface is not so fancy as it can be. That's all, everything else is fine with this software.

Matt
Matt

Robust, easy-to-implement endpoint protection

Reviewed on 19/07/2018

This is an easy piece of software to use. I have not had any difficulties with intrusion or viruses since we've been utilizing the software.

Pros

Panda is very easy to get up and running and then predominately runs itself. You can easily check the status of any system through the admin portal in case a user manages to remove the platform.

Cons

Software has to be installed on each endpoint manually and it is particularly difficult to manage licenses when old endpoints have been decommissioned.

• Industry: Government Administration

Secure your Work Device

Reviewed on 27/06/2020

Secures work data and does not bogs down other processes.

Secures work data and does not bogs down other processes.

Pros

The initial setup is fairly simple and straight forward. It is seamless and runs in the background without any impedance.

Cons

Once the AD password expires, it is a little difficult to sync it with the new password without connecting it to the network

Rajesh

Review of Panda Cloud Office Protection.

Reviewed on 30/06/2021

Overall The Panda Cloud office protection better than others.

Overall The Panda Cloud office protection better than others.

Pros

The Panda Cloud Office Protection is very simple and strong Cloud office protection in market. they have better help and support their customers.

Cons

The Panda Cloud office protection neat and valuable cloud office protection . They sightly concentrate on their UI Design and Virus Update.

Trellix Endpoint Security

Reasons for Choosing WatchGuard Endpoint Security

Mcafee Endpoint Security.

Testing and Evaluation
Rosmer
Rosmer

It is a great software that guarantees security and protection of diferents equipment in the...

Reviewed on 22/06/2018

Undoubtedly, it is one of the best antivirus I have tested, it has been very efficient for me as well as for clients and colleagues who always recommend this software, its quality, trust and efficiency provides tranquility not only to the company for which I work , but personally I consider that it has the necessary parameters that guarantee its function.

Pros

What I like the most, besides its high protection in reference to viruses and possible malicious files that could put at risk the useful life of the equipment, is very fast and effective when it comes to providing protection, it is also easy to use and Software costs are relatively profitable according to the team's functionalities.

Cons

What I do not like is that it lacks more functionalities a little more graphic and that has a follow up from notifications, it would also be interesting to include a voice alert system in case there is a risk to the security of the data, or Some software is causing damage, the rest is of very good quality and efficient.

Ramon
Ramon

It is a great software that guarantees all the security and protection of the equip of the...

Reviewed on 02/05/2018

The benefits are high guarantees me protection, security and confidence of all my personal teams as well as those of the organization where I work, without any doubt I recommend this product.

Pros

What I like is its interface and the speed with which this software acts is fast and efficient, it has features that allow providing the necessary protection to different kinds of equipment and provides peace of mind against the threats of viruses and in turn the security of the information of the clients or the organization.

Cons

What I do not like is that sometimes requires several updates, and despite having a simple interface would be necessary to include more tools for the protection and improvement of the user experience of the rest all good

Nikos
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Endpoint protection

Reviewed on 17/08/2023

Pros

The easy of the configuration. Specially the portal

Cons

Price is way too expensive compared with similar products

Randall
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Great basic protection for my system

Reviewed on 29/12/2018

Pros

Panda has a very appealing user interface with options and configurations that are intuitive and easy to setup. It runs fast and protects my computer well against a wide variety of malware. I have not had an infection since I've used this software.

Cons

Since it's not as popular as some other products, Panda probably doesn't get the latest malware definitions right away as others do. The program seems to need to be updated all the time, but at least that's a low effort job that doesn't prevent me from doing other things while that is going on.

• Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Hands down the best anti-virus program on the market

Reviewed on 07/02/2018

It's affordable, reliable and incredibly easy to use no matter what type of service you need- home or business.

Pros

User friendly interface, super easy to use on any device, doesn't slow down older devices with outdated OS.

Kelly A.
Kelly A.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Overall protection in spades

Reviewed on 27/01/2021

For those with little experience it’s at times too much. The different modes are useful, especially Locked mode. Makes for a very secured system when using, but for average or non techies, too much to handle.

Pros

Great at endpoint detection. It’s wonderful that they have packaged full protection (antivirus & detection) together.

Cons

If you use multiple platforms, you may have some issues. Works best with windows platform. No good for Apple.

Darielys
Darielys
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

is very good antivirus

Reviewed on 30/05/2018

Pros

I love being able to keep my devices safe with Panda fusion because it is fast and confining, I recommend 100%

Cons

is one of the best antivirus I've tried, for the time I have no complaints, I think I can trust my protection Panda fusion

Gertrudis
Gertrudis

Excellent antivirus

Reviewed on 26/06/2018

Pros

It is fast and easy to use, it protects my computer very well; every day it makes a deep scan to my computer and keeps all viruses away which makes my PC much faster and more efficient thanks to panda fusion.

Cons

The disadvantage that I have observed is that when running it makes the computer slow, but I think this is common for all antivirus.

Danny
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

A solid choice for protection

Reviewed on 16/08/2023

As a computer technician, I found the WatchGuard Firebox to be a powerful network security solution. Its robust features like intrusion prevention and application control provide solid protection. The user-friendly interface and centralized management make setup and monitoring a breeze. The Firebox’s scalability ensures it can handle growing needs without compromising performance. While some advanced settings may require technical expertise, the security it offers is top-notch. For businesses seeking reliable network protection, the WatchGuard Firebox is a solid choice

Pros

I enjoyed the peace of mind that WatchGuard offers with their fireboxes, easy to use and trustworthy. Once there up and running they just work.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming to setup but calling up support or emailing them they can solve all your issues.

Gede Ananda
Gede Ananda
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reliable Anti Malware Software for office use

Reviewed on 11/11/2021

Reliable Antivirus for my offices, prevent my office network from unknown remote desktop connection and unwanted Ransomware virus.

Pros

The User Interface is very clean and minimalistic, working great preventing Ransomware, unwanted Remote Desktop connection, and data leakage. It's also working well on Mac and Linux systems in my office. Overall well packed software with antivirus and malware protection.

Cons

Sometimes the software is falsely flagging some files from a USB drive, which I find annoying.

Harmandeep

Protection against viruses.

Reviewed on 12/04/2018

Pros

It has a pretty good firewall mechanism against unauthorized access and directory/folder attacks. It is great to detect malware and viruses for a your whole system. It also has a pretty good user interface which is easy to use.

Cons

It is a bit on the expensive end. Also the customer service is not that good as expected. Also you have to configure your infrastructure correctly or you might have loose ends which are prone towards threats.

Elizabeth
  • Used for 6-12 months

Easy to use, even for a novice

Reviewed on 06/12/2017

Pros

It's minimally invasive, there are no pop-ups constantly interrupting with suggestions or adverts or prompts. It just does what it needs to and doesn't get in the way. It was also easy to set up and fix the licence to a new machine, even for a user with minimal experience.

Cons

If the machine is re-imaged, even if the ID is the same , it's very difficult to get the software to recognise this, this can result in duplicate licences.

Jonatan Jose
Jonatan Jose

Protect my devices completely.

Reviewed on 12/06/2018

Pros

It is one of the best antivirus I have used, despite not being well known, it is really excellent, I would not stop using it because I feel very satisfied with the functions it offers me.

Cons

Analyze completely all my files eliminating any threat that may arise, I have nothing against it to mention, I highly recommend it.

Sam
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Panda Security Works

Reviewed on 05/12/2017

Pros

We used Panda Security very successfully for many years. The company was recommended by a previous IT consultant and we continued to purchase upgrades for many years.

Cons

Recent versions of the software have had some interesting glitches, including a sudden blocking of certain browsers, including Google Chrome.