Keap

4.1 (1,276)
Write a Review!
An all-in-one CRM, sales and marketing automation software

(1,276)

Perfect for streamlining operations

Reviewed on 19/07/2023

The experience has been very positive and productive

The experience has been very positive and productive

Pros

Keap is an amazing platform for simplifying and effectively managing customers, leads, and prospects. The support team is exceptional to help you scale and grow your processes.

Cons

There haven’t been too many factors or features to dislike about Keap

Response from Keap

Hello Sai,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear that your experience has been very positive and productive. We'll be sure to pass along that you have found our support team to be exceptional.

Crystal
  • Industry: Think Tanks

Porsche of CRM's

Reviewed on 18/05/2019

They've been super supportive and helpful. Whenever I've had problems understanding anything, even when my mother passed on, they were very allowing and there for me. The people in chat and in customer support are always always patient, knowledgeable and friendly. I talk with them often! I can't say enough how helpful they are.

Pros

I wish I knew how to use all of it. There's always a new function that it can do to save me time. Since I don't have a team, Keap is like my own secretary, streamlining functions.

Cons

It takes so long to set up. The look of emails is very flat and uninteresting. Word processing in the individual letters I send out takes forever. It's definitely not a great place to write letters.

Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Keap

A lot of the big names in marketing always had "Infusionsoft" at the bottom of their emails so I knew they must know something I didn't. When I decided to try it out, I was thinking big, probably too big. I believed it would help my business grow. (It hasn't YET but I still am able to do more with Infusionsoft.) Once campaigns are set up and the kinks worked out I love watching them work for me.
Mark
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Don't Just Walk Away, RUN! Unethical, Missed all Deadlines, Forced...

Reviewed on 21/08/2015

Pros

The platform seemed to have robust functionality but Infusionsoft's third party providers missed every deadline, failed to provide training, all required programming, and implementation services. Unfortunately it took seven months for us to figure out we'd been taken for a ride. We just made the decision to use our own internal IT staff to create the programming necessary to connect our new website to Infusionsoft (Our website was intentionally designed and built along side our signing with Infusionsoft CRM to insure all technologies aligned). In short, this has been an incredibly slow, frustrating, and expensive lesson.

Cons

The Infusionsoft sales person and sales tech flat out lied about the cost required to set-up/program our CRM system. We provided 100% of our specs in writing, reviewed them between a prospective web developer, my internal IT director, and Infusionsoft. After spending 10-hours over a period of two months reviewing specs, building campaigns, etc etc we signed an agreement on the basis that they could do everything we discussed. Only after you sign an agreement do they tell you they do not train or provide programming themselves. Rather, customers are forced to repeat all the same specifications (4-hours including 4 highly paid vendors & staff = 16-man hours) again with a third party provider. Infuriating! The first third party provider (Success Engine) provided a statement of work on March 2. The end date was April 2. The statement of work communicated they were to complete a total of 10-hours of programming work. Long story short, they slow rolled the build out, missing deadline after deadline, and in June (yea June - to do 10-hours of programming?) provided us with a new quote (bait & switch) stating there was an additional 15-25 hours of programming work required to complete the build out per our specifications. Keep in mind those are the same specifications that we provided and reviewed with them in painstaking detail in February. Infuriating! After receiving the new quote in June we felt we had no choice but to push ahead because we were so far behind schedule and had invested so much time and money into the project. We gave them a deadline of July 1 and they quickly turned down the work because they said they wouldn't be able to meet the deadline. Infuriating! It ultimately took Success Engine until the middle of July to complete the original 10-hours of set-up/programming. Infuriating! So back to June when Success Engine turned down the work; we were forced to ask Infusionsoft to provide us with a new third party provider which of course required us to go over our specifications for a third time (4-hours including 4 highly paid vendors & staff = 16-man hours). The first contact with the new third party provider ThinkAutomateGrow (TrickApatheticGrievance). was mid-June. Once again we communicated our specifications to our assigned programmer and the next day that programmer had a death in the family and was gone. She passed us to another programmer. The new guy was around for about three weeks, didn't do much, then was fired by ThinkAutomateGrow. The first programmer reappeared for about two week but then reported that her son broke his arm. She didn't reply to emails or calls for the next 10-days. When she did reply she said she went on her honeymoon and the auto responder on her email must not have worked correctly. She introduced us via email and teleconference to the owner who spoke to us twice briefly by phone, and replied to a total of three emails. That brings us to last Friday, August 14, 2015. That was the absolute deadline for ThinkAutomateGrow to add us to his production calendar. He failed to respond. It is now Aug 19. The decision was made to use our own internal IT staff to create the programming necessary to connect our new website to Infusionsoft. I WOULD NEVER, EVER, EVER, DO BUSINESS WITH THESE UNETHICAL SO-CALLED BUSINESS PEOPLE.

Ilenia

Effective Marketing With Keap

Reviewed on 25/04/2024

Pros

Handling email marketing with Keap is easy and it comes with lots of customization features.

Cons

No major issues whatsoever with Keap. It is amazing.

Response from Keap

Hello Ilenia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear you find Keap to be amazing.

Daniel

Well thought out and executed CRM

Reviewed on 20/09/2019

Having a central place for all of our information, and the ability to tag people automatically has saved lots of time and definitely increased or ability to connect with clients and sell.

Using the automated email campaigns and sequences to offer automated free trials as opposed to having to manually send out emails has been a lifesaver.

Pros

The customization options are nearly endless.

The embeddable forms, that can trigger tags, which can trigger sequences such as email campaigns, have saved us hours of formerly manual work every day. The campaign builder is incredibly deep and robust, allowing for anything you can imagine.

The thought given to different ways to do nearly everything is great.

They have a /Tellus page and are responsive to suggestions. I recently mentioned on the that when adding a contact, the email field should automatically trim whitespace from each end, because when copying and pasting it often have an error. Within 2 weeks, that change had been implemented.

The import from CSV file options are very robust.

Lots of third party integrations, and a robust API. Very helpful community for questions with actual developers there.

Cons

The search is a little clunky. It's great if you're searching name, phone number or email address, but to search anything else like custom fields requires going to a separate page and finding that field. Would be great if there was an option to "search all the things", or to add custom fields to the default search.

Not really their fault, but because we sell products in both Canada and the US in 2 different currencies, we're unable to use their ordering forms.

When you leave it idle, rather than timing out gracefully, you lose any unsaved info. I know that's more of a "my workflow, why the hell aren't you saving your work" issue, but it's still annoying.

Campaign builder doesn't work in Firefox, so I'm forced to use Chrome for that...

Very good workflow automation but lacks many basic features

Reviewed on 13/07/2023

Pros

The campaign builder is incredible. If you're creative enough and know how to use the software (takes time) you can automate ANYTHING for your marketing strategies. One thing that doesn't get much attention is the Actionsets module. It's a legacy tool in the system but man does it do a lot! Actionsets expand all possibilities but are very hard to manage.It requires a lot of third-party softwares for most campaigns, especially the integration ones such as PlusThis, Zapier, LeadsBridge.

Cons

The Email Broadcasts interface should offer more options to customize the marketing emails. Right now it does enough but there's so much more it needs. I often have to add my own code to the email to make things look a certain way.The Legacy Email Templates deserve a little upgrade too, the interface looks very 2000s and often breaks the formatting if you don't know how to use it.

Reasons for Choosing Keap

Zendesk Sell (at the time it was called Base) didn't offer enough automation functions, the email marketing used our own email server and costed pretty much the same. Infusionsoft expanded our world of possibilities and as of now I don't we'll ever switch to another CRM/Marketing Automation system

Zendesk Sell

Reasons for Switching to Keap

Infusionsoft offers all the automation we need and with a good drag-n-drop interface. You don't need to code anything and there are so many third-party plugins to make it even better

Response from Keap

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you enjoy the Campaign Builder and Action Sets.

We appreciate your feedback regarding our Email Broadcast interface. We are working to add more updates to it, some of which should be out soon!

Susan
Susan

9 Years of Torture

Reviewed on 23/04/2021

I spent 9 years with Infusionsoft and Keap trying to implement a cohesive, smooth, automated marketing system and never got it right. Finally I gave up and went to ActiveCampaign (more useful features for less money!)

Pros

I liked Campaign Builder the most but it was so difficult to set up, flawed, and lacking features that I had a love/hate relationship with it.

Cons

The limitations of all the features. It seemed that every feature sounded awesome on the surface but when you tried to implement it, there was always something missing or broken that rendered it unusable. Like SMS in campaign sequences or scheduling. Heck, I don't think they even have responsive order forms yet! I had to use ThriveCart.

Chris
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Steep Learning Curve but Worth It

Reviewed on 24/07/2019

Overall, it was great. We switched because we needed a system that was more than just an email marketing software.

Pros

Infusionsoft is commonly referred to as "Confusionsoft" by a lot of people in the industry, simple because there's a steep learning curve during initial adoption of the software. It operates a bit differently than other CRM and email marketing software out there. However, the email marketing automation features are absolutely top-notch. The software is built to do just about anything you need with email marketing and has great deliverability.

Cons

Just the learning curve. It takes a while to get used to the software and it seems like there's always a better way to be doing things.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to Keap

The automation features were way better with Infusionsoft, and the customer support was allegedly much better than that of Constant Contact or Mail Chimp.

Response from Keap

Chris,
Thank you so much for the high marks! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

Bob

I love Infusionsoft

Reviewed on 16/08/2019

I have enjoyed using Infusionsoft for 4 years. It is a great value for what you get. Onboarding is costly but monthly fees are reasonable. Support is mostly provided by 3rd parties.

Pros

Easy to use.
I can create Campaigns and email marketing
Does a great job of segmenting customers

Cons

Search options are limited
Onboarding costs are high

Response from Keap

Bob,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

Simon
Simon

Literally does everything needed

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

I really like that I now have everything in one place that I can check in on and work within. So now my landing pages and emails database and campaigns are all easily accessible.

Pros

I think it is great that the software will recognise what my users do and act accordingly which means my system becomes automated and leaves me free to work on what I am best at.

Cons

The one problem with the software is that it is a beast of features and I can easily get lost in the minefield.

Mailchimp and AWeber

Reasons for Choosing Keap

I needed a bigger platform and also to know that what I was going to do would work.

Reasons for Switching to Keap

I had someone who could help me and they understood the infusionsoft/keap platform better and bascily told me that this was the king of marketing and with what I was trying to do.

Response from Keap

Simon,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear Keap is helping you in your business and gives you the freedom to do what you are best at!

Jennifer

Don't waste your time, energy or money

Reviewed on 06/04/2020

I started with Infusionsoft before it was Keap. Customer service was way better before the were bought out. It is not called confusionsoft for no reason. It's extremely confusing, their tech support often has to spend hours trying to figure any issue out. If it takes their tech support, people who know the program, hours to figure out an issue imaging what it will take you. There are several other CRM systems out there that are much easier to use.

Pros

I like the dashboard with the daily reminders of followups. That makes it easy to not let people slip through. Setting up the campaign however to get the daily reminders is a complex process. If you miss anything it will not work properly and the customer support team will not be able to help you set up campaigns or do anything with your campaign.

Cons

The cost is astronomical. If you are lucky enough to understand how to and you have the time to build out the backend and all of the campaigns great. If you do not, it will const 10's of thousands of dollars to hire someone. I have had to pay someone the entire time to help with mine and when I went to leave infusionsoft, there is no way to save the campaigns or anything that you paid to have built. They say they will keep it for you for 90 days and if you don't come back to their program by then you lose it all. So basically they own all of your campaigns and everything you paid to build in the system. BE AWARE OF THIS BEFORE YOU SPEND MONEY BUILDING SOMETHING OUT

Response from Keap

Hi Jennifer,

We're sorry you're unhappy with our product. Infusionsoft is built for ultimate power and customization. We have many educational resources to help with implementation as well as a large hub of partners who can help with your customization needs. For privacy and security, we hold onto your data for 90 days after you cancel your subscription. We wish you the best of luck in your small business.

Leslie

Gave me my life back

Reviewed on 10/01/2019

It was worth all the time and effort it took to set up. I've generated over a million dollars as a stay at home mom of seven children thanks to Infusionsoft and the power of automation. Now I make good money while I tend to my family. I set my own hours. I love what I do. With my campaigns in place, I can build an email, send a broadcast, and watch the system do the rest while I go enjoy my life. Thank you!

Pros

There are so many ways to engage my subscribers. I use what works for me. I know I'm not using all the features, but it's nice to know there is no limit to all the ways I can increase my revenue. I've just made it a practice to try a feature, fine tune it, and then integrate another feature... and my income grows. Super powerful! And because Infusionsoft has established itself so well in the marketplace, there are so many partner apps available across so many different kinds of platforms, which help me understand, reach, and serve my audience even better.

Cons

I am not a fan of the new landing pages. I think they're supposed to be a friendlier interface but instead they feel more limiting.

I am also disappointed in the quality of tech support, especially chat. I can't fault the employees - I've spent thousands of hours in the software over the last 10 years, so most of the time it feels like I have to wait for them to catch up to what I know before I can finally get an answer to my question. Phone support is usually better.

I also wish I could go into my Email Builder (Previously Sent) and more quickly find an old email from which to build a new one. It takes too long to load the visual thumbnails, and the search option never works. It appears to only search previous emails whose thumbnails have already loaded. All the others seem to be ignored.

OH! My biggest peeve is with chat support. It's maddening how long it takes for the rep to get underway. "Hi, thank you for contacting Infusionsoft Support today. My name is ___. I hope you're doing well today." I don't have time to be chatty, so I go straight to the question. I wait for a reply, but then they greet me again. If I'm feeling patient I'll greet them back. If not, I'll ask the question again. I wait for a reply, and they tell me something like they'll do their best to assist me. I wait for an answer, and then they repeat my question and ask if that's right. PLEASE teach the rep to REFLECT the customer's chattiness. If I'm being brief, be brief. If I'm chatty, be chatty.

Chase
Chase

For the smart marketer

Reviewed on 16/11/2017

Providing consistency over the 1-2 year period our customers work with us.
Better handling of...

Providing consistency over the 1-2 year period our customers work with us.
Better handling of leads, turning them in to better conversions
Automating mundane tasks like letters, cards, packages, etc.
Generating referrals in a consistent trackable manner.
Warming leads more effectively
Combining online and offline interactions
Notifications of important milestones in the sales and fulfillment process

Pros

Customizability is my favorite part of Infusionsoft. It is very powerful to be able to have it do exactly what you have dreamed up. It seems pretty simplistic at first, but when you get into it, you start to realize that the possibilities are endless of what you can accomplish and do with it. For me the CRM and Campaign builder are doing automated tasks for me that would take our team hours to accomplish, and catching our sales and fulfillment process at critical time points to make sure our patient experience is the best it can be.

I really love and use campaign builder . . . a lot. You can make campaigns do whatever you want AND make them start to perform based on the interaction that your customers have with the campaigns. That is very powerful and one of the big differentiators IS has from other software I have found.

I've used IS for about 4 years now and I'm building new things every week to help reduce the tasks I do and my employees do.

I also love the community. Going to ICON (the conference that infusionsoft puts on) was one of the best experiences I have had as a business owner. It was amazing to see thousands of small business owners making things happen and helping each other.

Infusionsoft really does live by its tag line "We help Small Businesses Succeed."

Cons

There is work involved. I'm not really trying to be facetious. So many times we want a silver bullet that makes everything as easy as wasting 6 hours on your friends facebook feeds. In life in general, it's not easy to customize anything, but when it is finally tailored right to what your business needs, it is very powerful. Infusionsoft isn't a few clicks here and there and over with, but if it were, it wouldn't be the powerful machine it is. So you have to be willing to invest in harnessing it to your wagon and making it work for you. That investment can potentially involve you or your staff learning how to use it, and/or hiring third party companies who help you get it doing what you want it to do. As long as you go into it knowing that there is tremendous benefit from both of these investments, your business will be influenced for the better.

Infusionsoft has a lot of things that are cookie cutter easy, but I think of it more like a cookie cutter maker than some software that does one or two things well and leaves businesses lacking in functionality or customizability. Learning the skills I have gained in Infusionsoft have totally transformed the way I think about marketing to my patients and everyone around me.

Jacob

With the right customization, 3rd-party add-ons, and time... it can do anything

Reviewed on 01/08/2022

Personally, I've become an expert in it and love it. It allows me to customize and produce a high volume of marketing campaigns and keep thousands of records pretty clean. It's taken a long time to get there, and can be hard to keep everyone who needs to have their hands in it trained up well. But if you need an advanced CRM it does the job.

Pros

Incredibly high level of customization. Automation options are way above your beginner CRMs. Deliverability & email server reputation seem good. There are reports about everything imaginable (almost). Also over the last several years, they've been extremely active in adding new features and modernizing the platform.

Cons

To really use this to its full potential takes a LOT of learning or training. After years of being neck-deep in it, I can do a lot of things but it's sometimes difficult to train other people on the team to have the same level of use. This can be limiting if dealing with a large team. Improvements are being made but I wouldn't call this user friendly yet (using Max Classic version). If you're going to jump into this you should have a really competent marketing operations person who can lead the technical implementation and ongoing needs. Certain helpful features require 3rd party connections that cost extra but at the same time, they seem to be getting closer and closer to eliminating that with new features.

Response from Keap

Hi Jacob,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear that Keap is such a great solution for you.
We do offer a variety of ways for customers to get trained on using Keap - including onboarding coaching, webinars, and more! We encourage anyone looking to get acclimated with Keap to take advantage of these resources.

Jared
Jared
  • Industry: Machinery

Automation of our sales and marketing processes with Keap.

Reviewed on 22/04/2023

I am very satisfied with my experience using this software for the last three years. It has been an invaluable tool for my work as a marketer and has significantly improved my ability to automate and streamline my sales and marketing processes. If you are looking for an all-in-one solution to automate your business, I would definitely recommend considering Keap.

Pros

What I like the most about this software is that it allows me to organize and automate many of my daily tasks. For example, I can easily schedule a series of personalized emails for a marketing campaign and the software takes care of sending them to the right customers at the right time. I can also create custom contact forms and add them to my website, which helps me capture leads and automatically organize them in a database.

Cons

Some features that can be a bit confusing at first. When I was first setting up my workflows, it took me a bit of time to understand how they worked and how to customize them for my business. Also, while the tech support is great, sometimes I would have liked more customization options.

Response from Keap

Hello Jared,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you recommending us to others!

I will pass along your feedback regarding more customization options.

Steve

Probably the best CRM and marketing automation tool you'll find

Reviewed on 16/08/2023

Keap is an exceptional tool that we have greatly benefited from. It allows us to do many things that make our daily work within the organization easier; it allows us to very easily and accurately store our customer information, have efficient handling of email marketing and automations, create landing pages and funnels that help us attract leads and guide them on their journey from first interaction to conversion, and more. It has helped us automate our business and is excellent value for money for us.

Pros

In my organization, we have been using Keap as our main CRM for tracking our sales pipeline efficiently, but it has also been extremely useful for active engagement and tracking of all our marketing. It is a very versatile tool that allows us a great variety of actions; it allows any activity related to audience segmentation, communication control, and marketing automation, among others, to be done with ease thanks to all the features and functions it integrates. The marketing automation it provides has been one of the strongest points of this tool. It has saved us a lot of time and money.

Cons

There is a learning curve when starting to use the product, which is normal for a tool so rich in CRM and marketing functionalities. In terms of analytics, there is room for improvement. Finally, it could be more flexible to integrate with third-party tools, but that is more limited.

Response from Keap

Hello Steve,

We're glad to hear that Keap has saved you time and money! We love hearing about businesses that take advantage of a wide variety of our features.

We appreciate your feedback on the learning curve and potential improvements in analytics and third-party integrations.

Overall, we're thrilled that Keap has proven to be an exceptional tool, streamlining your daily operations and providing excellent value for your organization.

Andron

Powerful and flexible engine for a tech-savvy business

Reviewed on 01/03/2019

Infusionsoft by Keap (AKA the "classic Infusionsoft") has been on top of the small business automation marketplace for years, and for good reason. In the right hands, it's a perfect marriage of automation + CRM. Its strengths are best-in-class, and it is refreshingly light on gimmick features that claim to fulfill a business need without offering real capability. That said, there are some noteworthy holes in functionality.

Caveat: the power comes with a substantial learning curve, and you *do* need to learn the software well to use it effectively. Campaign builder has many quirks, there are multiple ways to accomplish any result, and the number of settings is astonishing. Infusionsoft's own (paid + mandatory) onboarding at the time we started using it was insufficient. Fortunately, its history means there are many good Certified Partners and tons of free blogs, videos, and other resources to guide your implementation.

I recommend having at least one person on your team who can take on the role of Infusionsoft expert and take responsibility for configuring, organizing, and maintaining the app. For a solopreneur whose time is better spent doing the business, or a small organization that's just beginning to figure out its digital processes, IS is likely to be too overpowered and cumbersome. (FWIW, we started with IS too early ourselves. We've grown into it and are now very happy, but the first couple years were frustrating.)

Pros

The campaign builder is an unmatched canvas for automating almost any business process imaginable. It doesn't restrict you to a single workflow paradigm, so you have the freedom to design systems to match your business AND organize them how you want. I love the options of using tags, custom fields, notes, and API goals for storing data on the contact record, segmenting contacts, or automating based on that info/event. Plus, all of this feeds a reporting system that can track any aspect of a business's growth and health (with some configuration). The extensive API and HTTP post automation supercharge all of this with custom development or addon tools.

The new responsive email builder is extremely user-friendly, and has a nice assortment of premade templates, as well as letting you build a library of your own custom templates.

Lastly, the Infusionsoft community is deep and extremely knowledgeable. Practically any question you have, you can find an answer to. Infusionsoft's own support is solid and generally satisfactory, but the breadth of experience available from other users is an incredible resource.

Cons

Over the past year, a lot of development resources were directed toward the creation of the new, entry-level Keap product, so Infusionsoft has gotten a bit dusty. Reportedly this has changed now that Keap is launched, and Infusionsoft development is once again getting its fair share of attention. This means, however, that there are a number of modern marketing functions that IS cannot handle natively. Examples are Facebook custom audience syncing, SMS messaging, website event tracking (unlike Drip, for instance, there is no JavaScript API that can be used to trigger automations inside IS as a result of a contact's activity on a webpage). Web forms and order forms are dated. Tracking online orders made through 3rd party shopping carts is complicated and frustrating. Reporting, though *immensely* capable, is hampered by the lack of built-in charts or graphs. Stripe is not natively supported as a payment processor.

At some point, it becomes essential to start using "satellite" helper tools, like PlusThis or MyFusionHelper, to address some of Infusionsoft's shortcomings, manage data more effectively, build graphic reports, or create custom automations. This adds to the baseline cost.

Liam
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Great tool but not without issues

Reviewed on 23/08/2017

For the price and what it does, we have yet to find a better solution. I believe in the product but wish they would work harder on fixing current problems rather than rolling out new tools. It does take some time learning the ropes but there are lots of great tools, webinars, and people willing to help. It's a great community. (Big shout out to MonkeyPod Marketing and Greg Jenkins)

Pros

I like being able to set up campaigns that run the full year making sure the customer is kept in the loop. With proper tags I can see that things are running smoothly.

Cons

1) Support. If you are in the US I am sure that support is much better but being 9 hrs ahead of the IS HQ I am usually stuck with the total waste of time 'Chat Support'. Two years ago support would have gotten 5 of 5, today I would give it one star at best.

2) The platform is about 5 years behind the times. Powerful but the look, usability, and feel are dated. If they don't get on this in the next year or two I would expect serious competition to start circling.

3) They remove useful tools, replace with simplicity, and then pat themselves on the back for their own awesomeness. I can write a book about the lack of flexibility in the new (1 year) email builder that was stripped of most of the designing strengths. When they added the ability underline text 4 months in (seriously) they cheered themselves to no end. How email builder was rolled out without the ability to underline is a headscratcher and I am never going to stop complaining about the removal of the HTML snippet.

***Sorry, it's always easier to remember what you don't like than what you do.

Response from Keap

Hi Liam,

Thank you for writing a review. I will make sure to share your product feedback with the right teams here so we can create a better experience for our customers. Take care!

Matt
Matt

Diverge Performance Therapy Review

Reviewed on 28/12/2018

The biggest problems Infusionsoft has solved for me has been easily tracking and managing all new leads coming into my business, as well as giving me an easy way to stay in touch with and market to everyone on my email list. It's also allowed me to build out nurture systems to automatically send out emails and communications to new leads who haven't quite made the decision to book with me. The best part is all of this is working for me 24/7 behind the scenes without any work on my part now, so it allows me to focus my time on growing my business and working with my clients.

Pros

Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business. As a one man show currently running a cash based physical therapy practice, the biggest struggle I had prior to Infusionsoft was organizing and tracking all of my new leads, and implementing an easily trackable and repeated follow-up system. With Infusionsoft, I'm now able to tag and track every single lead that inquires about my services from the initial touch point all the way up to becoming a paying client. It's taken the stress out of managing new leads and follow-ups and has given me the freedom to focus on my clients. Not only that, but I've also been able to create campaigns that target patients after they're done working with me in addition to easily sending out broadcast emails weekly, which allows me to easily stay in touch with all the people that I've worked with. This helps me to stay top of mind so that when something does pop-up, or a friend of theirs has a need, I'm the first person they think of. In short. Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business and I'd highly recommend it to any small business who is serious about growing.

Cons

The only con to speak of would be the learning curve. Luckily, I had some professional training to start my Infusionsoft experience, otherwise learning the ins and outs of the system would have been a little overwhelming. That said, it's completely worth investing the time to learn because once you've learned the system, it makes the day to day operations of running your business SO much easier.

Response from Keap

Hi Matt,

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a detailed review on Capterra! We appreciate your input and the high marks!

Cheers,
Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

Brad
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

All in one CRM!! Solid for small businesses!

Reviewed on 14/03/2018

Infusionsoft is a solid choice for a small business without ambitions to scale rapidly (i.e. think accounting firm, not tech startup).

Pros

As a CRM Analyst/Consultant, most of my projects are helping companies administrated and implemented different types of CRMS and marketing software. So I have the chance to research and test a multitude of CRM's and Marketing Software for the past several years and Infusionsoft is one of my favorites. I have helped two small companies(around 20-30 employees)implement this product from start to finish. I have very impressed on how robust and strong this CRM really is. With this software, you can create a software stack with different add-ons which can accomplish almost anything. There are programs that help with scheduling, membership sites, integration with Facebook audiences, text messaging and countless others. Infusionsoft has an API that is easy to use and integrate with other systems you may be using. For the price, I would say this is an all in one CRM tool. Another great feature that Infusionsoft offers is the ability to create mobile-responsive landing pages and pairing this automation with a CRM with robust capability for sales follow-up is what creates the value and you also get the ability to generate e-commerce and tracking reports. I would definitely recommend this product.

Cons

Infusionsoft only includes the basic Lead Generation reports. If you want to generate the true ROI reports it will require you to purchase add-ons, such as Wicked Reports. I would say that these reports are critical for understanding where your leads are generated and how to refine your marketing.

Heather

Keap Is Vital to My Business!

Reviewed on 01/02/2024

Overall my experience with Keap has been great. The company has a great vision and purpose and the entire community associated with Keap from users to partners has always been encouraging, supportive and inspirational. As a software, it has been instrumental to my business' continued growth.

Pros

Keap has become a vital part of my business. As a small business owner I did not have the money to hire a full time assistant to help me and Keap has helped fill that space. Being able to set up automations that not only help collect new leads for my business, but also help get those potential clients scheduled in my calendar without me needing to do a thing saves me so much time and energy. I have been able to create marketing campaigns that run like clockwork generating new leads and sales. I honestly could not run my business without it.

Cons

Keap can have a bit of a learning curve to it. As with any software it can take some time to get things set up and running the way you need them to.

Response from Keap

Hello Heather,

We're happy to hear that Keap was able to fill the space of an assistant to help you and your business. We love hearing that you find the Keap ecosystem of partners and users to be encouraging, supportive, and inspirational. Thank you for leaving us a review, we wish you the best!

Shawn
Shawn

Infusionsoft is a complete, powerful marketing tool that can automate businesses.

Reviewed on 23/07/2018

As an email marketing system, marketing and business automation tool, crm, and order processing Infusionsoft is very functional and powerful. It is a complex system, by it's very nature because it is so powerful and the functionality available. I have clients set up with powerful automation, business processes that simplify their efforts, and integration with other systems that can handle their financial accounting, etc... At this point Infusionsoft is simplifying the front end User Interface so it is easier for end users and have also made entry cost much less for entry level.

Pros

Infusionsoft is very, very powerful when the implementation is thought out, most functions are used, and it is maintained in the marketing programs of businesses. The Campaign Builder has incredible power in building marketing and business automation for a business. I've built a lot of automation for my clients that takes much of the workload of staff and owners. It also provides ways to provide information to staff and management without them having to log in constantly.

Infusionsoft has an APi that makes specific customizations possible and allows for numerous external apps that add function, value, and ease to Infusionsoft.

Cons

The ecommerce shopping cart has always come up short for processing multiple products. The single order forms are functional and useful. Again, Infusionsoft's API and developer relationships provide for enhancements and substitutions for areas that might be lacking.

Janine
  • Industry: Management Consulting

I have been an Infusionsoft users for longer than 8 years and now as a business coach I am...

Reviewed on 22/09/2017

Generally I feel sorry for a business that doesnt have a CRM in place like Infusionsoft. I have seen many businesses that have been in "The land of paper" or working from dodgy old excel databases have such great growth and it really streamlines their business and brings it into the NOW! Infusionsoft really does automate your business which allows a business owner more time for what they should be doing nad less time bogged down with paperwork. It also allows a business owner to have a birds-eye-view of all the activity in their business which is crucial for business growth!

Pros

I got hooked by the automation as follow-up is so important in business and is often overlooked or forgotten by a business. Set it up right and your clients will love how attentive you are ( and you haven't thought about them once!)
I love the easy build newsletter templates and the webforms are great for building your database and getting enquiries! Plus there is the benefit of the online wall.

Cons

Sometimes email broadcasts don't make it through company firewalls and simply hard bounce. And the fact that I live in Australia and we still have to call and liase at silly times (6am or 11pm) to get support is not cool.

Response from Keap

Hi Janine,
Thank you for leaving a review and for your kind words. If you need to contact support during your business hours in Australia, we have 24/7 support chat that can help you! Here is some more information. http://help.infusionsoft.com/userguides/get-started/initial-setup-checklist/get-more-help-and-support. Thank you!

Gerri Ravyn
Gerri Ravyn

Don't do it!

Reviewed on 26/11/2018

Our experience has been very challenging. Thanks to InfusionSoft, we are now able to send automatic messages to our customers when they purchase a product. Unfortunately, our customers also have received receipts for past purchases that looked like possible identity theft, and have had their cards automatically charged multiple times for the same product based on a setting checked (or not checked) in a campaign or the system by IFS staff. We have also had multiple consultants not respond to our email questions, and were charged by IFS when they said they would remove a charge. The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. I would definitely not choose this product for our organization if I could go back and do it again.

Pros

The promises made by the salesperson, the kickstart consultant, the data transfer team and the customer service specialists that this software would help us immensely. We do like the ability to automate responses to emails and follow up with clients.

Cons

The constant and enormous mistakes made by InfusionSoft staff, including a data transfer error that generated over a thousand receipts for past purchases made with our organization (which made our customers believe they had been hacked), and a situation when they charged a customer's card over and over automatically, so that customer was charged $21,000 over Thanksgiving weekend.

We have had to purchase many add on pieces of software to make the IFS software work and of course, we were unaware of all the extra costs we would incur making this work.

We have also been frustrated by the lack of response of some Infusionsoft staff to both email and phone messages. This has happened to our Office Manager, our Board President, our Training Director, and myself.

Gabriel
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

For the newbies this is what you need, accelerate your growth with Keap.

Reviewed on 24/01/2024

We've had an unforgettable experience with Keap Our sales have doubled since we started using it.It helps the beginners to be experts.

Pros

It's a simple and straight software where you can save .Get new leads which will make your business grow with this software.With Keap you can really grow your revenue and reach your targeted audience.Keap helps us get new leads and simply your workflows through the sales process.You can easily communicate with your audience through messages or email and watch the results roll in.

Cons

I no cons for keap instead I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to scale into new heights of success.

Response from Keap

Hello Gabriel!

We appreciate the review. We love hearing that your sales have doubled! Congratulations.