Salesforce Sales Cloud Reviews

Rachel
Rachel

Salesforce Review

Reviewed on 03/03/2024

Pros

Salesforce is easy to navigate and is vastly considered a good platform to manage customers. It's easy to communicate with coworkers and keep records of customers. I also really love the salesforce trail trainings.

Cons

It can sometimes be confusing to pull reports and get the information you need.

Rexie
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Fantastic system with a lot of functionality

Reviewed on 22/03/2024

Pros

It offers the basics for CRM and sales management in an affordable package but also has extensive additional functionality for specific business fields so offers a bit more than basic CRM software systems. I liked how easy it was to use and how much data is available easily for analysis.

Cons

The pricing bundles / structure is not too friendly on smaller businesses.

Bigin by Zoho CRM

HubSpot CRM
Jay
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

For her service

Reviewed on 23/02/2024

Pros

I liked her interface for using. His interface is user friendly

Cons

For his server. Some time this server is not working properly.

Himanshu

Recommended CRM Tool for the Call Center’s

Reviewed on 12/01/2024

Pros

We migrated from Avaya to Salesforce and in starting it looked like we had taken wrong decision. But in a 3-4 days this tool is totally work friendly

Cons

Not as such. But if you have heard about this tool. I would recommend that please see someone while using it.

• Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Salesforce is best in class for sales teams

Reviewed on 18/02/2024

Pros

I like that salesforce has become easy to use for lead generation and pipeline management. It's easy to qualify my sales prospects and management a thorough pipeline using the various views. I use on a daily basis to keep info up to date and it's very collaborative across our large sales org.

Cons

At first the reporting and building out dashboards can be a bit intimidating.

Brent W
Brent W

Greats software for CRM but expensive and hard to impliment

Reviewed on 23/04/2021

My overall experience was frustrating and the lack of support only clouded the quality of the product. When we ask for support we were told we had to go to a third party to get any help on our implementation. This was not clearly communicated when we were sold the software.

Pros

Saleforce is the standard for the industry and has a price tag to match. When we implements Sales force we had 2 sales people and 6 PM’s that used it. The customization and automation where fantastic features and of great benefit. The sales to customer success migration was also a valuable feature for us.

Cons

The software was expensive and the sales person made licensing sales complicated and confusing. Once we were sold on the software our sales person disappeared and we had another rep who basically said deal with what you have. We wanted to change our model around but at the time Salesforce did not let us do this. We let the license expire and moved to another product

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

We wanted a more professional solution that would help both sales but also customer success

The customization
Afthaab
Afthaab
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Salesforce is a Critical tool in retail

Reviewed on 30/03/2024

My personal overall experience seems to be more positive then negative, it is a very crucial tool to have and use in a sales environment.

Pros

The best thing i realised during my time using salesforce, i feel the best thing about is the ease of access to, as well as the convenience of hasving an automatic lead generation, contact management, and CRM all in one, plus more

Cons

I find the that salesforce tends to be relatively unstable, and seems to have connection issues often, which can affect productivity.

• Industry: Automotive

Cloud will carry the data weight

Reviewed on 22/03/2024

involves no extensive technical knowledge, and because Salesforce is so popular, finding the developer or admin who will make the necessary changes is simple.

Pros

Salesforce-based tools can be created more quickly by utilizing pre-built parts and an existing solution as the foundation for new development.

Cons

APEX coding can be difficult. It suggests that even if you have an internally IT team, you will still require the assistance of Salesforce developers.

Clean and Easy to Use CRM for Financial Professionals

Reviewed on 10/02/2024

Excellent, allows me to keep my business organized and compliant.

Excellent, allows me to keep my business organized and compliant.

Pros

Organization and ease of administration and note taking.

Cons

Could be more features and some email features unavailable.

Avinash
Avinash

Easy to use for development

Reviewed on 14/03/2024

Overall good experience, i really like it

Overall good experience, i really like it

Pros

The deployment part as compare to any other platform dealing with large AL models

Cons

Nothing but some pricing factors occurs

Jared
Jared

This CRM Can Do Anything

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

I wish I had known about it's capabilities a long time ago because we would've switched to it for onboarding much sooner. I didn't realize you could create custom objects that could tie to an account record and setup virtually as many fields as you needed.

Pros

Our onboarding team uses Salesforce for onboarding new customers. It allows us to track communications, activities, mark task that have been completed and create reports and dashboards to show how accounts are progressing through the onboarding process. Salesforce is the best in class tool when it comes to customization and trackability. We can setup whatever fields we need and collect whatever data we need based on various workflows. You can also create automated tasks.

Cons

Salesforce is a bit clunky and slow at times. We had to have training by a Salesforce expert to implement the systems we needed, so I wouldn't say it's very user-friendly (but that's expected when you have such a robust system).

monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

We looked at Trello for project management for awhile, but it didn't have the reporting and automated tasks we needed. Wasn't very customizable.

Trello

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

We looked at Monday.com for project management, but due to the fields, workflows, automated tasks and overall functionality we were looking for, Salesforce was much more customizable for our needs.
Scott
  • Used for 2+ years

Saleforce is invaluable, if configured and used correctly

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

It is an essential tool for medium to enterprise businesses, but it has to be designed well from the beginning. Implemented properly, the executive team, operations, sales leadership, inside sales, direct sales, marketing, and more will benefit.

Pros

HIGHLY customizable. All data fields can be pulled into reporting/dashboards. To implement properly, you have to reverse-engineer what metrics are important to your business. Once you have a comprehensive understanding of the reporting that you want to see then you can build fields, pick-lists, radio buttons, etc so you capture all relevant data. The beauty is that you are not at all limited to the out-of-the-box configuration (which is good, but generic). In the past I have built in lead sources and ROI, appointment setting quality grading, commission reporting, stack ranking, and many other highly customized reports. Start with the end in mind and then find a good implementation partner who can execute on your plan.

Cons

Cost and support at the lower levels. Unless you have (pay for) their premium support, their customer service is not quick to act.

SugarCRM

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

We had not purchased software assurance, and to buy a new box and upgrade, versus moving to the Cloud with all of the associated benefits, was a no-brainer.

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

It is far and away the leader. The insight provided is critical to effectively managing a business.
Evan

Salesforce NPSP - Pricey, but will give you room to grow

Reviewed on 22/01/2021

Great! If possible, I recommend ensuring you have someone in-house with at least 3 years experience before deployment. We contract a Salesforce Developer who aids non-profits specifically to aid in back-end matters.

Pros

I love that it has given our non-profit a space to grow into. Too often, non-profits find themselves barred by limits placed on the number of Contacts being retained. Most pricing is based around this figure which is tiresome when you are looking to gain momentum without having to have constant upgrades. Salesforce is massive and delivers in what it says it will do.

Cons

It is challenging to learn. I would have appreciated options for non-profit teams to have discount pricing on trainings with use. This would have provided for shared trust in the CRM, rather than knowledge given to a few who then became internal advocates for the system.

santosh
  • Industry: Automotive

Excellent SAAS Platform - Salesforce

Reviewed on 10/05/2022

The overall experience with Salesforce Sales cloud was excellent. We are using Sales cloud to capture Lead generations using Web-to-Lead models, etc. A lot of features can be implemented using available out of box functions. There is less customization needed using the developers help to reinvent the wheel again and avoid more issues and downtime to release.

Pros

Salesforce has a lot of features which we can use right away and has the benefit to build many automations and integrate other systems on the Salesforce platform with less hassle and more reliable way. Salesforce provides more ways to implement new things in the system using best practices.

Cons

Salesforce support can be more quicker than current turn-arounds. The pricing could be less with purchasing more bundles in the Salesforce platform. The UI can be more better with changing color palettes and make the UI changes more quicker avoiding cache issues on the browser.

ServiceNow

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

Salesforce has many out of the box features included in the bundle including lead management, account management, order management. The pricing for Salesforce was way better than other applications available in the market. The support for Salesforce was incredible quicker than any other vendor.
  • Industry: Computer Networking
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

All your sales and marketing needs under one umbrella

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

Brought in a lot of clarity in forecasting sales and lead volumes
Made data storing organized. It...

Brought in a lot of clarity in forecasting sales and lead volumes
Made data storing organized. It is our one-stop-shop for all sales and marketing-related information

Pros

Helps maintain account and lead level data connected (hyperlinked)
Easy storage of every information at all stages of the sales funnel
Intuitive reporting and dashboard

Cons

High price
Complicated implementation
Customer support is not as great as HubSpot

NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

Hubspot reporting and dashboarding were too poor. It did not give us a clear picture of where we were in terms of our quota achievement.

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

It was purely the management decision and external referral
Lee
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Fine for enterprise but if you're a small company then stay away

Reviewed on 24/03/2019

Pretty poor, as mentioned their customer service is the main reason we are leaving as they just flat out ignore your emails or cases you open until you tweet them. I get that this is more for large companies, but don't offer it to 8 users then if you're going to just ignore them and not support them. Thankfully our contract is done in 3 months and we are switching to Dynamics 365 as they do bill in CAD as we are done with paying a different amount every 6 months depending on the exchange rate.

Pros

We have used Salesforce for years and when it used Classic we mostly liked how fast it was to use the system, create custom modules, add records etc. It helps us track our open opportunities, wins, funnel by rep and all your standard CRM functions you can get anywhere.

Cons

When they switched to Lightning the performance took a nose dive and is crazy slow. Our main issue though is that we only have 8 users, which to Salesforce is of course small and therefore you get zero support. When we signed up we asked to pay in CAD but were told that's only for larger companies and that we have to pay in USD. They said credit card is fine, so for the first 2 years we paid with credit card no problem, and even got $300 in points every 6 months due to the high amount of the service as we have Enterprise edition. When we got our last invoice 4 months ago, I went to pay it and was unable to. I called in and was told Salesforce doesn't accept credit cards anymore, and to "simply" mail them a cheque. I said fine, but what is the total in CAD since I can't write a cheque in USD as we are in Canada. They said sorry that's not possible it has to be USD. So now any time I need to pay our bill I have to go to the bank, wait in line, do a bank draft, and pay a $30 bank fee to send them their wire transfer.

When contacting their billing team or sales, no one ever replies even when I open a case. I literally have had to tweet them my case number every single time before they respond. We have had 5 different account managers in 3 years as they seem to have high turn over. When you email them they ignore you, but if you email them again and say you're looking at upgrading your plan or buying another user, they reply immediately of course.

Chawn
Chawn
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Loved it!

Reviewed on 19/10/2019

Very positive!

Very positive!

Pros

Let me, first of all, start off being admitting that I do not currently use Salesforce in my business but used it quite extensively during my time in Corporate America as an account manager and program manager. As an account manager, we were required to enter all activities and customer interactions in SF. It was a very user-friendly and intuitive interface. I am certain that it has changed quite a bit since then but was still a great platform back then. Some of the features I enjoyed most were emailers and scheduling call backs (served as an assistant). Even though I forecasted during my role as an account manager, I did not appreciate the value of being able to track revenue forecasted by account and service managers until I transitioned into a role as a national program manager. I even worked with engineers to develop a special promotional code that allowed me to track revenue for my program forecasted by my co-workers deals. Although it was a lot of work, this was a huge milestone for me and the company. For the first time, we we able to track revenue for a particular funding source.

As an entrepreneur, I have an even greater degree of appreciation for forecasting revenue. SalesForce gets thumbs up from me.

Cons

I have no "least" liked features. Perhaps, the only semi-negative I have to share is that we had to develop a special backend program to track revenue for my program. But even that is a compliment to SF. The fact that their software is so flexible speaks volumes.

Braden
  • Industry: Machinery
  • Used for 2+ years

Excellent CRM

Reviewed on 13/04/2020

Overall, considering I have used this program across numerous organizations, both as a new implementation and as an existing platform; I would say it is a superb CRM system. Additionally, I have used two other CRM systems, and neither meet the functionality as well as Salesforce.

Pros

I have been a part of numerous business organizations that used Salesforce. One that integrated it into a business and one that had used it, essentially, since inception. In the business where we switched CRM systems, from the user standpoint the transition was somewhat seamless. Although expansive in product functionality, it has a pretty simple user interface, making it easy to pick up. Salesforce offers the excellent feature of customizing reports, either to export or to feature on a cloud-based reporting dashboard.

Cons

The biggest struggle that I have had to date is with the 'new' lightning interface. To be fair, as with anything new, it requires time and patience. However some of the items, like the report builder, is far less intuitive than the original. It offers a block-style builder platform that features what I can only describe as a partial-drag-and-drop function. The system automatically adds items to a grouping when selected, however upon initial interaction looks like a drag and drop menu. It's a little confusing at first but once you get the hang of it, isn't an issue.

Olufemi
  • Industry: Consumer Services

What is Salesforce

Reviewed on 02/12/2020

Salesforce is a client relationship the board (CRM) stage that lets organizations oversee client questions, grumblings, and discussions, from any source, across the board place. This makes it simpler to oversee and address client issues, and to dissect deals and advertising execution, improving consumer loyalty and boosting business development through new and holding clients.

The Salesforce stage can tie-up a lot of various ways that organizations converse with clients. For instance, it can oversee web-based media communications, promoting efforts, online live visits, calls, and messages.

Salesforce likewise offers numerous extra administrations that may prove to be useful for organizations. It calls the entirety of its various contributions "mists" and there are heaps of them: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Commerce Cloud, and Analytics Cloud to name the most well known. Each comes in at an alternate value, which you can have custom-fitted to your business with our supportive CRM quote device.

Anyway numerous Clouds you pick, they would all be able to be gotten to through the single, bound together Salesforce CRM stage — making it simpler to learn and comprehend the product. It's additionally accessible on Android and iOS cell phones, just as on work areas. This makes it overly simple for home and telecommuters.

Pros

Salesforce CRM was worked to address the issues of undertakings and huge organizations, yet as the SaaS world detonated and independent venture arrangements turned out to be more normal, Salesforce extended its extension with smoothed out alternatives that were simpler and more reasonable to get fully operational. Today, the CRM goliath offers clients of each kind admittance to incredible business programming with a lot of customization alternatives. The valuing scale Salesforce utilizes makes it simple for developing organizations to work out profoundly progressed frameworks, piece-by-piece, as they develop.

The sheer versatility of Salesforce settles on it a fantastic decision for organizations that are rapidly extending. The Salesforce AppExchange store is one manner by which CRM clients can work out adjustable frameworks. Through the store, Salesforce offers outsider incorporations for a huge number of applications and programming items that range from in-house Salesforce additional items to outsider arrangements (both paid and free).

Cons

Evaluating alternatives with Salesforce can immediately get confounded, and numerous clients gripe about an absence of lucidity with regards to what is incorporated and what costs extra. Clients who imperfect from Salesforce frequently refer to this sort of disarray.

Daihrii
  • Industry: Graphic Design

The No.1 CRM tool for your successful business

Reviewed on 27/06/2021

Salesforce is appropriate for bigger associations that have a huge outreach group, or enormous client confronting unit. In the event that you require a lot of client touchpoints, your association can profit from the intricacies of programming like Salesforce. It deals with the multifaceted subtleties of clients to construct enduring connections and close arrangements. You can undoubtedly see the entirety of the action with customers if your group is working effectively contributing the information. It is less suitable for new businesses or solopreneurs since it tends to be tedious to deal with the entirety of the information input needed to give you great yield and make the instrument helpful and significant. Having a group and dealing with the information together is the thing that will have the effect of this apparatus helping or upsetting your prosperity.

Support Rating: 8

A significant chunk of time must pass to get into contact with help if genuinely required and I frequently end up attempting to sort it out all alone rather than with online assets. On the off chance that they would knock up the degree of recordings and FAQs online to be more thorough, easy to use, or give nearby preparation whenever mentioned, it would be more valuable for my association.

Pros

> Salesforce is so easy to use. The plan is so natural, next to no preparation is required before you're off running and receiving esteem in return. It's anything but an advanced Rolodex with all the data you should be fruitful.

> The thorough detailing capacities make it simple to oversee groups and see where improvement can be carried out. Effectively perceive how every delegate is getting along creating drives, following up, and meeting objectives contrasted with the past.

> Customization permits you to perceive what's essential to you, not what Salesforce believes is significant. Effectively oversee objectives, track progress, and oversee specialty units to see how your association is performing.

Cons

> With more prominent adaptability to alter, Salesforce can get overpowering. Setting aside the effort to set it up to really meet your particular necessities can get baffling, yet whenever it's done you'll be happy you invested the energy.

Be sure you set it up for growth

Reviewed on 11/11/2021

It's hard to compete with the features available with SF Sales cloud, there is a lot available. Overall it's a bit overwhelming but there is a free educational site you can take advantage of. I don't have enough extensive experience in other similar programs to provide an adequate contrast for you, I can simply recommend you learn all you can do you know how you want things to work and what the features are, the obtain implementation assistance so that you're set up for success. Also please enable your staff as it can be overwhelming with all the features and permissions, etc.

Pros

Easy integration with DocuSign and Outlook. Easy to log interactions. You can pull so many custom reports, and control permissions of who may see and edit them. Permission structure is pretty granular, which I know many orgs prefer. The dashboard is nice we should have used it more. You can control stages and what is triggered/required at each level of the sales process. Lightening is better than the old version, trust. There's a ton of features I could cover but those are the ones that stand out most. The chatter is handy and you can tag other users to see/attend what is needed nearly anywhere in the process.

Cons

Most likely due to our initial implementation, pulling reports is sooooo tedious. Salesforce sales cloud doesn't seem to work well for dual product verticals with shared customers. I wish they would have just set up a separate implementation for the second vertical because sharing contacts, division of account ownership, etc got very messy not to mention trying to pull reports. I recommend you have SF Architect help who knows the system inside out! The plugin for Outlook was a bit glitchy sometimes.

Kevin
Kevin

Salesforce is the premier CRM in the market, and this platform offers the most ROI.

Reviewed on 21/03/2018

This helps my and my team realize more ROI by helping automate and report on what is necessary for us to keep recorded in CRM. The laborious tasks that team members hate dealing with can be taken care of by the Salesforce platform itself, causing less friction with management and 100% accurate reporting in CRM.

Salesforce helps me keep track of my progress as an employee and offers transparency as to what I can do to improve my processes and learn to succeed to higher degrees and frequencies.

Pros

I like all of the automation and customization available with Salesforce. It is great having access to a tool that is capable of taking so much of the human decision out of the equation so that the team members can focus on their responsibilities and allow Salesforce to do the heavy lifting. If can be tiresome to try to always remember what needs to be logged/updated when and where, and Salesforce makes reporting compliance easy for any team of any size. Customizing it offers great value as well, as there are numerous departments in every company, and we all would like to use Salesforce differently. I get to have layouts and processes that match my team, while not being bothered with those of other departments.

Cons

What I like least is that Salesforce has sub-par support. There is a lot of complexity to their platform, and because of that, a lot of questions arise. The team at Salesforce, even if you pay for premier support, is not all that responsive or helpful. There is a lot that they themselves don't necessarily know and maybe have to track down the appropriate internal resources to get the answers. Another thing is that Salesforce seems to neglect very important features requests from Salesforce Ideas posts. Clients are offering their feedback and suggestions firsthand, but certain requests that would benefit every company (such as being able to sort reports by more than just a single field) get left in the dust for UI updates to try to wow or entice new clients. Salesforce definitely has a direction of its own, and although they do build new and helpful aspects to the tech, you are on their wagon wherever they choose to pull it.

Yanyu

Salesforce simplifies sales and customer relationship management

Reviewed on 17/10/2023

Our overall experience with Salesforce has been excellent, from serving as a database for our recruiting teams to monitoring the progress of leads. Being able to ensure a solid sales management strategy is highly recommended for everyone, whether an individual or a company. It has been an excellent tool for our sales teams. The ability to have a solid sales management strategy is really recommended; Salesforce offers us a wide range of features and functionality that help us streamline processes, improve efficiency and improve customer relationships.

Pros

The online community and personalization features of Salesforce's Sales Cloud are exceptional. I was okay with creating an account and tailoring it to my specific needs with the help of the excellent support staff. I may discover several accessible tutorials and demos to help you learn the software. The ability to search by a variety of criteria (email address, name, phone number, etc.) is a significant plus. Internally, we rely on Salesforce for effective sales tracking, marketing campaign management, task tracking, and calendar administration. Our outreach staff are tasked with making initial contact with a defined population and bringing them in for scheduled appointments. Both the service and attendance sections will benefit from this.

Cons

Internal communication possibilities are limited and should be expanded. The CRM control panel also requires a safety assessment before an external user may be added. If you want to boost sales, you need to lower prices.

Scott

Salesforce doesn't lack the power, but suffers in process flow and visuals

Reviewed on 17/03/2020

Interactions with Support at the time were forced. In terms of Ease of use: I believe the tool was fairly simple to follow when used consistently. The lead and contact managment elements of the tool were very strong and nuanced. From generating new leads, connecting them to an email campaign, nurturing the leads to the next stages of the cycle and then converting the leads into customers. For us, selling software, converting them to clients and then using Salesforce to track the implementation and consulting component was crucial. Salesforce did a wonderful job and reducing duplication. I definitely was able to handle more volume of prospects with Salesforce and direct my attention and activities to the highest value. And that is the point of the Sales side of a CRM.

Pros

Salesforce is a fantastic option for larger businesses that need powerful sales and service functionality within an integrated environment. I was just one team member of many, but I believe the tracking ability of a robust pipeline of prospects and the tools available to capture, recall, execute and update records through an elongated sales process allowed me to be more effective and efficient with my client time. Salesforce brags on its sales, marketing, and analytics toolset and in general these did not disappoint. The drill-down capabilities from the analytics dashboards were useful. Also, the ability to tie your email correspondence with prospects to quickly recall your last interaction was critical.

Cons

The internal tools for messaging and communication appeared archaic to me and almost always circumvented in favor of our own favorited instant messaging and posting platforms. The design of the data input screens was oddly spaced and placed. It wasn't the best flow when capturing info. However, admittedly, the platform allowed for great automation in the workflow and setup of custom fields. I don't believe my company spent the time evaluating the best use of the tool. And so my advice is to get a good definition of your processes and standards so that you can utilize Salesforce to the fullest.

Boyd

Salesforce: The Expensive Customizable CRM/Platform

Reviewed on 06/12/2022

We use Salesforce both as a CRM internally and also a platform to release our web-based software. It's a solid CRM and a solid platform, but it does have some major limitations that really cause us to question our decision to go with Salesforce. The first is the lack of a native backup solution. Salesforce instead asks you to work with third-party backup solutions which are incredibly expensive. If you think your Salesforce licensing is expensive, wait until you ask for a backup provider solution. You are looking at thousands of dollars a month, which is price prohibitive for small companies. Salesforce will let you export your data weekly (not daily) but it's all just in plain CSV files. If you ever need to restore that data, it's nearly impossible. This is largely why the backup providers charge so much, because of the need to rebuild a complex database system with all the relationships, junction objects, etc.The software is extremely customizable, with the ability to create custom objects, fields, relationships on the fly. This is where Salesforce is remarkable -- their code and database renders changes on the fly, so you don't need to wait to use any of these. You can build a custom object, add fields, and start capturing data immediately. Missed a field? Add it and update your page layouts and keep going.However, bear in mind that every feature in Salesforce is also a hurdle.

Pros

Extremely customizable and extensibleEasy to build custom objects, fields, relationships between objects, etc.No-code Flows offer an ability to automate your system without resorting to Apex codeAppExchange offers multiple tools to expand your org's usability and integrate with other web-based applicationsMassive infrastructure and widespread adoption increases ability to interact with other web-based applicationsLarge 24/7 support teamPermissions are very granularStrong API support with capability to update org metadata using VS Code and other toolsHIPAA/HITECH/SOC certified

Cons

No native backup solution (and if you ever need to restore, good luck!)Very expensiveComplicated licensing and versions (Standard, Enterprise, Unlimited, etc.)Permissions are endlessly complex to configure and maintainEndlessly complex to maintain (private vs public list views, related lists, page layouts, lightning layouts, sharing settings, Flows, reports, dashboards, etc.)Salesforce make changes on a quarterly cycle which can impact your business processesInconsistent platform behaviors (Classic vs Lightning)Limitations can be incredibly frustrating, often with no workaroundsNot an ideal solution for small companies