RedTeam Go

Write a Review!
End-to-end construction project software designed for you.

4.3/5
4.2/5
4.1/5
4.6/5

Antonio

LA PASKR Review 20-0429

Reviewed on 29/04/2020

We started using PASKR since 2011 as our solution to centralize all project specific information on the web and help us manage projects on different time zones. We like the evolution of the software and look forward to what new things they come up with.

Pros

Several things come to mine of what we like of this software.
1 - Integration between estimating and operations saves us time.
2- Writing contracts, exhibits, etc is super simple.
3 - The check and balancing process can be bit enjoying at the beginning but it has save us from making contractual mistakes.
4 - Approving subcontractor invoices is simple and ensures all paperwork is in-place.
5 - Technical support is awesome!!!

Cons

We use the time sheet module of this software. I believe it can be further enhanced.

Isaac

RedTeam Go

Reviewed on 01/06/2023

We have increased productivity with RTG and all the project managers love the quickness of writing contracts

Pros

Integration was easy. Writing contracts and CO's, creating owner billing, and managing bid requests are what I love about RTG, fast and easy!

Cons

Spell check feature does not work or lags many times.

Response from RedTeam Software

Thank you for sharing your review of RedTeam Go Isaac. We're delighted to hear that you found integration easy, and that the functionality around contracts, owner billing, and bid requests has proven efficient for your work. We appreciate your feedback regarding the spell check feature. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and assure you that our development team will look into this to ensure smoother operation in the future. We're thrilled to learn about your increased productivity with RedTeam Go and that our software has been well-received by your project managers. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to continuing to serve you effectively.

Steffiny

Inaccurate Depiction

Reviewed on 06/02/2020

We have one location for all project-related files, documents, and functions. There are a lot of things that we do in our organization that PASKR cannot do. For instance, we have some subcontractors who are old-school and will submit their invoices by mail or fax, but PASKR does not allow these files to be added in unless the subcontractor creates a login, signs a subcontract, and then enters a dollar amount for their invoice.

Pros

PASKR offers one outlet for all projects, files, time sheets, etc. The estimating feature is great to send bid invites through. Responses from PASKR support is very quick. Lien waivers are easier to collect and manage.

Cons

Integration with QuickBooks is not as seamless and the software is not as customizable as we prefer. All contacts per customer and subcontractor have to create a login to sign subcontracts and submit invoices. Also subcontractor invoices received via email and mail cannot be uploaded by the GC to PASKR like a subcontractor bid can. Instead, the subcontractor has to login and put their dollar amount, but cannot attach their invoice. Dashboard does not notify users of any new documents or correspondence that they may need to be aware of, instead, everything is through a user's personal email. Permissions per user are not as customizable as initially presented.

Procore and RedTeam Flex

Reasons for Switching to RedTeam Go

My preference was not PASKR, but the executive board did not research too much before purchasing this software.
Brett

Brett Baker Forza Review

Reviewed on 11/10/2016

Overall we like the product. I think it could be more user friendly for sub-contractors and customers. The page for contractors seems more user friendly than the sub-contractor page, simpler is better for them. Also all customers want to be able to access their info from their phones through an app. All they really want to see are the daily logs, photos, schedule, and approve CO's, and most are on the go and not in front of a computer. As far as the features for us, we love them. It has definitely made us more organized, and we are tracking our budgets much better. It has also helped with protecting ourselves in making sure we were contracted properly and had all the correct paperwork.

Pros

Bid process, estimating, change order and rfi tracking, daily logs. There are still a lot of features we have not been able to try out yet.

Cons

Schedule (the feature is clunky, moving around the screen is difficult and it does not always update properly based on daily logs). Client interaction (not user friendly). Notifications, (I do not receive them anymore, and the clients are not receiving them either.

Response from RedTeam Software

Brett, Thank you for your comments. We are currently updating the Subcontractor/Owner/Architect/Engineer portals. We will keep you updated on that release. The scheduling module is getting a face lift of features and functionality in the near future. We appreciate all your feedback to make that a better tool for all of our clients.

Your Paskr Team

John
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

PASKR

Reviewed on 07/01/2020

Pros

Various project management abilities including monitoring of project purchasing, subcontractor management and billing and employ time management. Excellent customer service and customer service reps who are always available and are quick and knowledgeable on the chat feature when we have a challenge. The Customer Service and Programming teams at PASKR have always been helpful and accommodating to help and improve PASKR.

Cons

No serious dislikes at this time. As stated above the PASKR team is very accommodating.

Response from RedTeam Software

John, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review on our software! We're so glad to hear your experience with our Client Experience Team has been wonderful. Our top priority is providing a team of knowledgeable and helpful people creating an excellent product and accommodating our wonderful clients with any questions or needs they have. Thank you again for your kind words and for letting us serve you!

Denise

Estimating

Reviewed on 12/05/2023

Not too good

Not too good

Pros

Blasting out ITB's and keeping track of Invitation Responses

Cons

The project hyperlink needs work. The subcontractors are able to create multiple companies and contact records, which is a nightmare. The subcontractor sub quotes are not being delivered to the contractor and we have to go to each project and look for them

Response from RedTeam Software

Hi Denise, thank you for sharing your feedback. We understand that you have encountered some issues with the project hyperlink and subcontractor functionalities working differently than desired. We know that you have been working with our team, who has customized this feature to work more toward your liking, however there are still requirements within our software we must maintain. We enjoy partnering with you to make improvements to our software as we strive to make updates that benefit the whole of our RedTeam Go community. We hope that you see the value in the long standing relationship our businesses have shared in collective collaboration together. Once again, we appreciate your feedback and thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to have the opportunity to provide you with an improved experience in the future.

Mark

Red Team Review

Reviewed on 01/06/2023

Pros

Easy to use, I like the bidding and awarding of subcontracts

Cons

I preferred the live help line vs the online chat

Response from RedTeam Software

Thank you for your valuable feedback on RedTeam Go Mark. We're pleased to hear that you find our software easy to use and are enjoying the bidding and subcontract awarding features. We understand your preference for a live help line over online chat. Our priority is to ensure our users have the best possible support experience, so we greatly appreciate this input. We will consider your feedback as we continue to develop our customer support strategies. Please don't hesitate to share any other suggestions or feedback you may have. We're here to serve you better.

Toni

Red Team

Reviewed on 01/06/2023

Pros

Bidding, document management, live chat.

Cons

Trying to get used to all the steps it takes to do change orders

Response from RedTeam Software

Thank you for your valuable feedback on our software Toni. We're delighted to hear that the bidding, document management, and live chat features are benefiting your operations. We understand that getting accustomed to the steps for change orders can take some time. To aid this, we offer extensive support materials and tutorials that might help. If you haven't already, please explore these resources. Your feedback is appreciated and will help us streamline our processes further. If you need further assistance or have suggestions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Danny

Powered by PASKR

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

When I first started working with my company over 3 years ago, I had never used PASKR. So of course, I was worried about what I was getting in to but part of my initial first weeks was to utilize the provided training videos on the site. This was very helpful to have access to these tools whenever needed. Since then it's been on the job learn as you go training. The customer service is fantastic. Everyone has always been quick to respond and very knowledgeable. I appreciate how much PASKR has helped to streamline my time spent while at work.

Pros

What stands out the most for me are the features used while bidding/estimating from invitations to reports.

Cons

Just like with any software there are small things that I would change if I were a programmer but on that note, I kinda can. PASKR is always open to hearing about ways to make the user experience better.

Caitlyn

Great for large projects

Reviewed on 01/06/2023

Over all it does well for organizing our projects.

Over all it does well for organizing our projects.

Pros

great customer support! I love the ease of messager!

Cons

Not always convenient for smaller projects. Recent changes to the platform that require a sub to approve any changes past a certain point are very inconvenient for what we use it for!

Response from RedTeam Software

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about RedTeam Go Caitlyn. We're thrilled to hear that our customer support and messenger features have served you well. We understand your concerns about the software's convenience for smaller projects and recent changes requiring subcontractor approval. We continually strive to improve our platform and enhance its flexibility for projects of all sizes. Rest assured, we will take your feedback into account as we develop future updates. We're pleased to hear that overall, our software helps in organizing your projects. We're here to support your work and we welcome any further suggestions or comments to better serve you.

Jason

Cant wait to get the system live and in full operation.

Reviewed on 05/10/2016

Where should I start; Our company is still in the set up phase and will be going live soon. The ease of the software is evident once your in the system. During the implementation process we have had run across some minor glitches and issues. These were handled and taken care of extremely quick, professionally and with little delay. Live support staff is probably tired of hearing from me but I have contacted them with the smallest of questions and with some complicated issues. The support staff, programmers and our contact Traci, has resolved all of my questions no matter how small.
The software is very user friendly and easy to understand. Once you are in the system the first time, data entry goes quickly. We are now able to store our Drawings, Specification, RFI, Contracts, PO's, Subcontracts, invoices etc at one location. The ease of access from any location with internet access will be a tremendous asset for those involved across the country. Online training was very clear and informative. Although we have yet to go 100% on the software I feel that once the ease of use and reliability of having the entire project at one location would prove its worth.

Pros

Ease of use and access from any internet location

Cons

Our company assigns multiple contracts to the same Cost Code because our accounting keeps track of money per cost code and this software we will not be able to do this.

Response from RedTeam Software

Thank you for your positive comments! We are glad that Paskr is a part of your team. Paskr is excited for you to use all project management features as you get your projects up and running. It has been our pleasure to help you though this implementation phase and we look forward to a successful future working together.

Your Paskr Team

Jeffery

I have used paskr for several years. I am more efficient and can manage multiple jobs by...

Reviewed on 18/07/2017

I do not have great results getting architects and engineers to learn and use paskr. This is not the fault of paskr and there protocols, but rather laziness on the part of the professionals. I have grown accustom to sending separate emails which is still better than the old way of managing a project.

Pros

I do not need a project coordinator to help manage all the paperwork and communication with all parties involved in a construction project. Paskr also has allowed me to go "paperless" saving the need to print and store reams of paper files for each project. The savings on printers, paper, and ink alone pay the pasker monthly fees, then add on not need any additional employee is really saving serious money.

Heather

Reviewed on 30/08/2011

Our company is a small, woman-owned business. We are a commercial general contractor specializing in tenant build-outs. Prior to Paskr we were using Excel to track costs and estimates. This caused multiple entries of information throughout the jobs. We were also not tracking subcontracts and change orders with any consistency. Subcontractors and suppliers were billing on multiple types of forms without a purchase order or subcontract to back it up. Binders of paper were kept to organize project documents.

When we first started looking for a new program, cost was an issue. There were many different options available. However, a small company like ours could not afford the start-up and annual renewal costs.

By investing in Paskr, we committed to new procedures that streamlined our processes and kept them consistent across all project managers. The financial investment was affordable and ongoing costs are based on use.

I have personally been using Paskr for over five years. I was new to construction project management when I first started using it. In that regard, Paskr taught me the proper progression of a construction project. It aided in keeping the job organized and forced subcontractors to sign subcontracts prior to billing.

With Paskr being Internet-based, there is no software to purchase or maintain; I can access Paskr from any computer that has access to the Internet. The owner of our company can "look in" on all jobs to see how they are progressing and with the consistency of the way all jobs are handled, it limits the number of questions.

The company's customer support is remarkable. Whether it is a username/password request or an error message, the response time is close to immediate.

Overall Paskr has provided us a solution for tracking documents and costs for our projects. It has also allowed owners and architects to easily see information regarding the project that keeps them informed. Having this ability with Paskr has helped us "seal the deal" with owners.

Bruce

Longtime PASKR user

Reviewed on 06/05/2020

Cost tracking and budget monitoring throughout a project has been instrumental in ensuring our projects are profitable.

Pros

PASKR is a great place to organize all necessary CM documentation from bidding to closeout in one, easy to navigate space. One major benefit is PASKR helping us standardize all of our project management procedures through the software such as subcontracts, billing/invoicing, submittals, progress meetings, etc.

Cons

One issue that I have is with old school subcontractors or owner reps. Making them buy in to using the software can be like pulling teeth. However, once they have a basic understanding of how it works, they typically realize its benefits quickly.

Anita

Great Construction Project Management Software

Reviewed on 05/05/2020

Pros

1. Project Managers can run their projects from bidding to close out within PASKR.
2. PASKR is cloud based so it can be used anywhere - the job site or the office.
3. PASKR connects with multiple software programs to reduce data entry.
4. Subcontracts can submit all construction docs through PASKR, including invoices.

Cons

I would like to see some type of report writer functionality. The PASKR reports are great for Project Managers but could be better for the Accountants.

Jeff

Paskr can make you money

Reviewed on 04/02/2016

Pros

Paskr in general is a great software, it does take time to learn the ins and outs of this software and a year later we still learn more. The Team at Paskr is constantly upgrading things to make the GC lifes easier. I believe firmly because they all have lived our life before Paskr. The understand the ups and downs and frustrations that comes with the life of General Contractor.
The support team at Paskr is second to none. They help anytime of the day or night and never are upset for having to do so. The Paskr team really believes in the product and wants the General Contractor to succeed. They are fantastic!

Cons

I dont have bad things to day about the Paskr product. The issues we have is trying to get our subcontractors on board. Thats not a Paskr issue, they even offer to talk with our subcontractors to help them. Change is difficult for a lot of older generation contractors but when they do engage in Paskr they realize that they also save money by using the system.The ones that do love it.

Jamie

Great product, looking forward to improvements

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

PASKR is willing to listen to feedback and make changes based on that feedback. Customer service is always very good. After a somewhat bumpy learning curve, we are learning how to best integrate it into our business operations.

Pros

The PM web interface is easy to navigate. After initial setup and learning curve it has saved a lot of time processing contracts, change orders etc. Great for documentation in field and communication with office.

Cons

Needs to be more flexible, Purchase order process needs work, reports could be more customized and easier to understand.

Ben

The implementation team is fantastic! The system brings so much professionalism to our...

Reviewed on 21/07/2017

We have officially removed ourselves from spreadsheet! This makes every job we have mobile not only for administration but also for our field guys.

Pros

It's simple to use for those not super tech savvy. The team at Paskr is incredibly responsive and helpful at implementing the system. Using default items for bid assembly items saves an incredible amount of time and the bid notes. Oh the bid notes. Subs should never not know what they are doing. You can also use these as a work order for in house work. All in all, an amazing system!

Cons

There is a lot of set up. Building templates and cost code assembly defaults is very time consuming but saves a ton of time on the back end.

Response from RedTeam Software

We love hearing news such as this!! Thank you, Ben for posting your results so far. It is our goal here at Paskr for this to be everyone's experience on-boarding with Paskr. But our MAIN goal is to help your company to SIMPLIFY the process!! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you as you continue to Implement the software.

Kyle

New Experience with PASKR

Reviewed on 06/05/2020

I have been very pleased with PASKR. I received a lot of training from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and if I ever run into an issue, I know [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is there to help me resolve it.

Pros

I love how easy it is to write a contract and then have it executed through the software. It makes it really easy to get contract edited and completed.

Cons

I wish the mobile app opperated more like the website.

Greg

Put the Smack Down on the Competition

Reviewed on 12/07/2019

Responsive

Responsive

Pros

Easy to navigate - makes me efficient.

Cons

I don't understand how to write code myself to change things

Daniel
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Recommend

Reviewed on 17/05/2023

Good

Good

Pros

Is easy tu use ,and how it works ,and recomded

Cons

Nooooooooooooooooooo not problem with the program

Response from RedTeam Software

Thank you for taking the time to review our software Daniel. We're delighted to hear you find it easy to use and that it's working well for you. It's great to hear that you haven't encountered any problems with our program. We strive to provide a seamless experience for our users and your feedback affirms our efforts. Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you have any further comments or suggestions, please feel free to share. We're here to ensure your continued satisfaction.

Dan
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Does not let you invoice until the contractor lets you invoice

Reviewed on 15/05/2017

NO Benefits

NO Benefits

Pros

It can add, subtract and do percentages, but not such a big deal. I really DO NOT care for this program. Might be good for a general contractor, but not for sub contractor. I will pass on Paskr billing on future jobs!

Cons

You are at the mercy of the general contractor and he will have to tell you when to bill. I want to send in invoices when I am done with the job, not in two weeks when everyone else is complete. What is wrong with regular invoicing?

Response from RedTeam Software

When the Subcontractor bills, in this case, as soon as the GC approves the invoice a Lien Release is sent to the Sub for signature and notary stamp, then can upload the Lien back into Paskr. The GC does have to approve the receipt of the Lien Release prior to the Sub being able to submit a new bill.

The Sub is notified once the GC approves the Lien Release and is notified that they can proceed with billing via email.

The benefit to the Sub lies in that it makes the paperwork process for the GC much faster when standardized and simplified. Thus allows the GC to spend more time focusing on getting new business instead of being bogged down with paperwork. Thus, providing more work for Subcontractors.

Brittany
Brittany

Good for Construction

Reviewed on 07/05/2020

Over all it gets its job done and keeps documents, files & plans organized.

Over all it gets its job done and keeps documents, files & plans organized.

Pros

I like how a General contractor is able to send you an invite email through this platform. And its organized.

Cons

To me the layout isn't vibrate enough. When you working on a computer all day, the dull background and colors dont seem to improve you day. I know I am weird.

Robert

Great Company and Great Support Staff!!

Reviewed on 17/07/2017

more time, better project control, better management, better scheduling, better sub contractor management

Pros

Designed by a contractor for contractors. The training and support are awesome. Works with Quickbooks.

Cons

Only thing is that the timesheet feature does not have a GPS stamp to verify location during mobile application timesheet or job check in.

Response from RedTeam Software

Robert, thank you so much for your review. With 25+ years of experience as General Contractors, we have been there...done that. We keep the GC in the forefront of everything we design. We want to make sure that you have the tools to effectively an efficiently manage your projects. And Paskr will always be here to support you along the way!!

Bryan

Managing Principle

Reviewed on 05/02/2016

Pros

The absolute best part of PASKR for us it the sub and owner billing. I can do owner billings in just a few minutes now where before it would take a few hours. Also the Sub billing is a great feature and works well with our interal account practices.

Cons

What I like most about the product is that it is pretty intuitaive and user friendly. I have also always gotten great costumer service and support. They go above and beyond.