Pipedrive Reviews

Pipedrive

4.5 (2,949)
CRM built by salespeople, for salespeople

(2,949)

Christopher
Christopher

The Best CRM In The Game

Reviewed on 08/09/2020

Pipedrive is by far my favorite CRM after extensively reviewing over a dozen of them. I recommend it to all of my clients because of how versatile it is with third party integrations. I also recommend it to any beginners since you do have the option of getting WAY more features than anyone else offers at the top-tier package; all while being one of the least expensive.

Pros

I like the simplistic UI, the customizability, and the fact that Pipedrive has the widest range of integrations in it's class. I would go as far as to call it MODULAR, meaning you can add pretty much any feature you'd like via 3rd party integrations. With this is mind, you'll never be limited to some of the things Pipedrive doesn't do as well. Alternatively, if you're looking for everything under one roof, Pipedrive does this better as a whole than any of the competition.

Cons

I'm not a huge fan of how some of the very simple features are blocked off from the lowest price plan. Since I prefer the 'modular' setup, this is the only plan that makes sense to me, but I do miss some of the features like important fields that display certain fields first based on where the deal or person / organization is in the pipeline.

I used to run the top tier package from Pipedrive, and I wasn't really impressed with the automation features. They're a bit limited and the triggers don't always work.

Zoho CRM, Agile CRM, monday.com, Copper and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Trello does not scale well and was not comprehensive enough for my needs

Trello

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Pricing, features and most of all a great and flexible UI/UX
Kerry
  • Industry: Furniture

Very underrated CRM system. Works wonders for our sales operations

Reviewed on 23/09/2023

Pipedrive has completely transformed our sales and CRM operations. Thanks to it, we've saved hundreds of working hours from having to send routine sales emails or set up campaigns because it's all done automatically. It's automated a lot of the processes that used to take up our time and effort. All in all, it's a wonderful tool for boosting your sales output

Pros

1. The custom propert option is a fantastic addition for setting up workarounds for when the standard properties aren't enough.2. The automated workflows are great as well. You can set up automations for everything from logging activity and moving leads down the pipeline, to sending a simple introductory email.

Cons

It's difficult to become a confident user in the beginning. It would be a lot better to have improved onboarding.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot Sales Hub

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

The other tools are bigger, but Pipedrive seemed like the most robust tool out of them, so we decided to go with it in the end. The price tag was also a major advantage for Pipedrive, especially over Salesforce.

Response from Pipedrive

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback. We truly appreciate it!

Michael
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easy to use CRM

Reviewed on 16/02/2024

Pros

There are many features to manage your clients and leads. It is easy to write notes, create voice notes (on the phone app), and schedule follow ups.

Cons

Your clients can get lost in the shuffle if you do not schedule a follow up for them. Running reports also tends not to be as straightforward as Sales Force.

Zeynel
  • Industry: Media Production

A Powerful Tool for Organizing and Prioritizing Sales

Reviewed on 31/12/2022

All in all, I have found Pipedrive to be an incredibly useful tool for managing and tracking my sales pipeline. The features are comprehensive and the customization options allow you to tailor the platform to your own needs. The cost can be a bit prohibitive, but if you are looking for a powerful sales tool, Pipedrive is definitely worth considering.

Pros

Pipedrive has been an incredibly helpful tool for helping me to organize and prioritize my sales. It has a really intuitive design that makes it easy to use and the customizable options allow you to tailor the platform to your own specific needs. The analytics and reporting features are also very comprehensive and provide valuable insights into our sales pipeline.

Cons

One downside to using Pipedrive is that the cost can be quite steep, especially if you want to unlock all the features. Additionally, there are some issues with the user interface that can be confusing at times.

Diego
Diego

Pipedrive in the real estate sector

Reviewed on 18/01/2024

It saves us a lot of time with its use in reporting and its benefits are reflected in sales performance. The cost is acceptable allowing its use in the company.

Pros

It can generate a good sales funnel and the best thing is the follow-up of leads to be able to follow up with potential customers. It also optimizes tasks, automates them and unifies sales processes.

Cons

Some small features are missing to further enhance the user experience such as being able to track assets.

Arjun
Arjun

Important features like the app, user creation and SSO don't work well, don't bother with...

Reviewed on 12/01/2022

Mixed. The product has been designed well with a lot of attention to detail but massive bugs that are getting in the way of work are not getting the required attention. As a product that is tied to my sales performance this is not an area that we can compromise.

Pros

Their pipeline view is fantastic, no doubt about it and that's what attracted me to the product in the first place. Their web form and chatbot are quite helpful as well.

Cons

Support isn't very helpful. Many times during my association with them I have felt that we are completely helpless and stuck fending for ourselves. They are polite but ineffective. We have been unable to create any new accounts on the system for over 3 weeks and ever after raising multiple tickets there is no update and no solution. Forget about using their mobile app it hasn't worked for over a year.

Zoho CRM, Agile CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Zurmo had some nice gamification features but as an open source tool it was clunky and we felt we were ready for a more advanced solution.

Zurmo

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

The user experience was fantastic, and it still is but unfortunately we did not evaluate the quality of support at the time.
Andrew
Andrew
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Very visual

Reviewed on 27/11/2023

Great overall. It's expensive for team, and got a lot of value from it. Super easy to implement.

Pros

For us visual people, this is the best solution. I can see exactly what's going on in my sales channel with this easy to use CRM. It's very easy to see the dashboard and move leads around.

Cons

Most other CRM have a great version. This one does not after a brief free trial.

Response from Pipedrive

Andrew, thank you for sharing your insights!

Murad

i really loved my pipedrive

Reviewed on 16/03/2024

by using the application to communicate with my colleagues in German
i was comfortable creating a...

by using the application to communicate with my colleagues in German
i was comfortable creating a social network with them

Pros

i think the application is very good and practical and i advise everyone to use it

Cons

ease of use and communication with other people. the application is not very popular but i want to convey my unique experience to others

Bartek
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Very good CRM program

Reviewed on 30/03/2024

very good price manager. easy to use and very intuitive. People who work with the program on a daily basis are very satisfied with their work. the results after a quarter of work are also very promising.

Pros

database management is very simple and nicely presented

Cons

the first steps are difficult to understand, but after a while everything becomes clear

Sahar
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Pipe drive features and drawbacks

Reviewed on 15/02/2024

Overall it is easy to use and it’s the perfect choice for sales team to improve performance

Pros

What I like most about Pipedrive is that it is user friendly unlike any other softwares I have used.
It is organized and I can search and navigate through the contacts easily. I can track sales and progress effectively making me focus on productivity

Cons

Reporting capabilities can be a little limited. And the mobile app needs more improvements when it comes to performance and features

Esther
  • Industry: Automotive

Life Saver for Disorganized Sales Team

Reviewed on 28/02/2020

I was building a website and setting up social media platforms for a company and asked "where will these leads go?" they were only using email. Everyone was stepping on each other's toes and had no idea who was called and what was discussed. Some inquiries were never replied to (just lost). They told me they'd have to spend $50000 for a specific crm they needed???
Had to do a bit of research; I looked at some options and many of them were just visually confusing, too complicated, too expensive etc
I tested out Pipedrive and pitched it to the sales team. They're so grateful and very organized now! They love making notes! I would recommend Pipedrive to any sales team just getting started!

Pros

So easy to setup and get started, syncs the email accounts beautifully.
I setup forms through our Wordpress site using Elementor, and used a plugin called *Elementor Pro Form Widget - Pipedrive CRM - Integration* to send all submissions directly into Pipedrive. Every form submission shows up in Pipedrive "New Leads" automatically creates a new contact, lead and note using information from the contact form.
Very good price for this application! Sales team is very organized now, and accountant was happy we didn't break the bank!
The sales team is very experienced in sales, but they definitely learned something new with the activity-based selling process :)

Cons

Pipedrive embed form is a bit slow to load in the page, I had trouble putting multiple forms on one page (as popups, didn't load), and limits styling etc but nice to have as a quick simple option to get started. In the end didn't use it.

Don't use zapier / zaps to send from web forms, not worth the extra $$ per month - if you use Wordpress and Elementor - get Elementor Pro Form Widget Pipedrive CRM Integration from Code Canyon, makes the connection an absolute breeze with more customization options.

There is an issue with using an email alias from our Gsuite account: it keeps defaulting to using the original email address (with old domain) which team doesn't want. We're going to have to remove the alias and make it its own email account for it to show up correctly. We've asked for support from both Pipedrive and Google, and no one understands why our alias doesn't work.

Zoho CRM, Streak, Salesforce Sales Cloud and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Best features and best value. Pipedrive understands sales, and the sales team barely needed training with Pipedrive, they opened it up and just "got it." Wasn't expensive at all, very reasonably priced.
Dave
  • Industry: Design

An Affordable CRM that is both Feature Rich and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 29/08/2020

The onboarding experience is one of the best I have had. You can quickly get going and they have a ton of resources to get additional help (forums, videos, blog posts, video updates etc.)

Pros

I recently switched to Pipedrive from one of their competitors for two main reasons - their Contact Timeline feature and the wide arrange of integrations made available on all of their plans, even the lowest tiers.

With the Contact Timeline feature I can quickly see all the touchpoints (both when and how) I have had with an existing contact. This is super helpful when looking for clients to follow up with in a single glance. I have seen similar offerings in personal contact organizers but nothing fleshed out to this degree and integrated with a more capable CRM.

Hands down Pipedrive has the most comprehensive integration marketplace for the best price period. Other CRMs charge a hefty price to access webhooks or Zapier and usually allow access only on their higher level tiers. I love that Pipedrive has chosen to open up these integrations to all users on their platform. This is huge win for small business owners looking to grow with them. I am amazed at how many native and 3rd party integrations they have. If the tool exists, there’s a good chance you can connect to it with Pipedrive. It’s obvious that they have made integrations a priority and this adds a lot of value to the platform.

Cons

Overall I’m very impressed with Pipedrive. I do wish they would focus more of their efforts on the GSuite or Gmail Chrome Plugin. This is a real missed opportunity. In my previous CRM I could access all of my deals, contacts and notes right within Gmail. This was a real time saver, since I never had to leave Gmail to view my CRM data. Pipedrive’s Gsuite plugin is more context related. You can only see the contact/deal related information for the email you are currently viewing. I hope the plugin gets more attention in the future.

Another modification I would like to see is image previews of contacts on the main contact page. They do offer this in the contact timeline view, but I would love to see it in the main contacts page as well.

Finally, the Smart Contact Data tool needs some work. I have had issues with it finding enriched data on a lead. The previous CRM I worked with did a much better job. Hopefully this gets hammered out.

Copper

- Access to integrations at lower price. - Contact Timeline View

Copper

- Integration availability - Contacts Timeline view - Price - Customer Service
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Good CRM for small sales organizations without too much bloat

Reviewed on 06/12/2021

Overall experience is very positive and I will continue to use this over other bloated softwares.

Pros

I like how simple and intuitive Pipedrive is to use without the bloat of a huge CRM and complex features a small business or sales department may not need. It has good integrations, notifications for customer actions, and easy sorting for customer profiles.

Cons

Nothing I dislike about this software, all is good. I am trying to think if there is anything I dislike and there is nothing on my mind.

ActiveCampaign, Ontraport and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

ActiveCampaign was too bloated for our sales organization and we did not need all the complex marketing automation, and Pipedrive in comparison is very lean and easy to use.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Easy integrations, lack of marketing bloat, ease of use in UI, customer alerts
Sam
Sam
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Customizable CRM that is easy to deploy and offers endless customization possibilities

Reviewed on 26/04/2022

It is great! I've used it in the past, got locked into Hubspot for too long, and once I was out of their contract, I immediately came back to Pipedrive.

Every so often, I test other CRM, and while some others may have cool bells and whistles, the features that other CRMs have and Pipedrive lacks tend to be related to shiny object syndrome. Pipedrive is practical, easy to use, and simple to train and onboard new employees.

Another great thing about Pipedrive is its active community. Their forum is a great place to gain inspiration for the service and communicate with others for assistance in building unique integrations.

Their support is excellent and always available via chat right from your CRM.

Pros

Most CRMs force you to use it the way they think is best. But not all sales teams are alike. Pipedrive works well for us because we can customize it to work exactly how we need it. Customizing is easy and does not require coding.

Pipedrive integrates nicely with services like Zapier and various forms of plugins. This allows us to connect our CRM with all of our software applications.

Cons

Pipedrive has great email functionality, but it lacks a shared inbox (similar to Help Scout). We have a general sales email that our team manages as a sales team. If you want to use Pipedrive, you are forced to require all salespeople to communicate with their email instead of company-wide accounts.

This creates separation within our organization as we can't rely on Pipedrive for email communication.

Good enough for your sales team

Reviewed on 30/07/2022

Pipedrive is an excellent software for sales CRM purpose. Very easy to deploy, sales pipeline is customizable and it is actually a good match for SaaS type of companies. We can add next activity, log them and put necessary documentation in the deals. Having subscription and invoice options are really useful to track revenues. The reporting section is useful and there are plenty of metrics. It is possible to create different dashboards with certain metrics. Lead Booster add-ons cane be useful so that you can add chat bot or connect your web forms.

Pros

Great tool to track and manage end-to-end sales activities.
I like the illustrations when a deal is closed :)
Possibility to integrate with many tools.
Simple UI.
Good reporting section with customizable dashboards.
Forecasting and revenue tracking options - good for SaaS companies.

Cons

When we had a smaller team, we just wanted to have a tool that we could use to track leads and deals. As we wanted to have more teams like marketing, client success and HR to use CRM, Pipedrive is not that capable. Another issue is that you need to pay extra to use some custom fields in the reporting.

Vanessa
  • Industry: Machinery

My Experience with Pipedrive

Reviewed on 18/01/2023

Overall, I have had a positive experience with Pipedrive. The tool has helped me to streamline my sales process and stay organized, which has resulted in increased productivity and sales. The customer support team is also very responsive and helpful.

Pros

Pipedrive is a fantastic CRM tool that has greatly improved my team's sales process. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for my team to navigate and manage leads and deals. The visual pipeline feature is particularly useful, as it allows us to easily track the progress of deals and make adjustments as needed. Additionally, the mobile app allows me to stay on top of my sales activities even when I'm on the go.

Cons

One downside of Pipedrive is that it can be a bit pricey for small businesses. Also, it could have a better integration with other apps, like google calendar, and some other features like generating quotes, invoices and proposals.

Pankaj
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Pipedrive gives a good capabilities for a CRM with great integration.

Reviewed on 19/05/2023

In my opinion, it's fantastic. Since I'm working in IT and sales, Pipedrive is a very powerful CRM for business with easy access for users. I used both HubSpot and Pipedrive recently, I prefer the way Pipedrive does this, I feel more productive.

Pros

Pipedrive is very straightforward to use, the Pipedrive automation is the best it helps me automate my flow. When we started using it we loved it because it had fewer features than most competitors, but the features it had worked better.

Cons

Limited filters- As comparison with other systems in market.

ahmed
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

It Is For You

Reviewed on 04/10/2019

Pros

Work process robotization (Move an arrangement and an action is included, at whatever point we reach another arrangement can be included, and so forth.) - Super Useful! Can send messages straightforwardly through stage and they appear in Gmail Does not intergrade legitimately with Intercom just through Zappier. Can interface with Gmail schedule Analytics - With arrangements won (by month, day, year and so forth), estimation of arrangements won, normal per bargain, normal time until an arrangement is won, look further and you can perceive what items make up those arrangements won (term, perm, CI and so on), Deals lost - by stages, by stages after some time, by reasons, by reasons over the long run (you can limit what stage you are battling in). Won versus lost - pace of % on change to the following stage, transformation for the main stage, lost from this stage, change to won (win/misfortune proportion). Track the % shot of moving the arrangement to one phase to the following. Estimating income - Current income, future arrangements to be won, can refresh the nearby dates from month to month, see what has been won, see the phases on the open arrangements and alter the end month (status bar demonstrating its stage), set conveyance date choice (ie you put the arrangement in won when it goes to guaranteeing and the stays there for a while (3 weeks) to get an exact date when the income is gotten). Arrangement change yet nothing else, Deals won, Deals lost, income Forecast (platinum

Cons

In spite of the fact that the Silver arrangement doesn't give all the enhanced highlights as the Gold, (for example 2-way email adjusting, call scheduler, email following, and so on.) we would prefer not to switch the majority of our clients over to the Gold arrangement in light of the fact that lone a couple of them would profit by/would require the additional highlights. I wish there was an approach to redesign a portion of our clients to the Gold arrangement and keep the others at Silver. We utilize Pipedrive's reconciliation with Slack to tell our group when an arrangement has been recognized, won and additionally lost. Right now, you host to utilize a third-gathering (Zapier) in the event that you might want your notices to be increasingly explicit and I have been not able get Zapier to work effectively for us. I have just contacted the two sides for assistance however have not gone to an answer ( so be careful you may keep running into issues with incorporations - without a ton of helping support from either side).

Michelle

A CRM System that just Works for Sales Management

Reviewed on 12/11/2020

Overall a good experience using the platform my new team members just needed two days of training and found it easier to use.

Pros

Easy to manage different pipelines for different sales projects. The email template is one of the key features we like as it allows us to format our emails and the fields are filled in automatically, so every client receives a quality email without spending time typing out individual emails. Like the filter system that allows you to select just the clients, you wish to target and even the group email shot is an excellent tool we use often. We have added out funnels and Xero to the platform and both work perfectly with Pipedrive. Our market profile is primarily created on google documents and we have ease of importing the information onto the Pipedrive pipeline. We use the activities to set reminders which allows us to keep track of our work tasks on a given day. For sales, you can modify the platform to include the key features that you would like for your company and client information to be saved. Allows you to make group amendments in list form for a high volume of clients so if you need to split the work between the team this is an excellent tool.

Cons

The emails received are not automatically assigned to a client and sometimes land on other client's deals in Pipedrive. There seems to be a lot of downtime of late and we have had several clients confirm that they have not received the email off Pipedrive. There is a lot of new additions to Pipedrive but not enough time to learn them this can be a pro and a con. The support is not always available for immediate help. There is no key information once Pipedrive is down of who you can contact for support. I don't like the Lead section it really just sits there quite useless to us.

Priyanshu
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Pipedrive: Pros and Cons of the Popular CRM Software

Reviewed on 19/02/2023

Pipedrive is a user-friendly CRM that is great for managing sales pipelines, reporting, and analytics. It has a wide range of integrations but may not have the level of customization or marketing automation that some businesses need. Its customer support is limited, but the product is overall well-regarded by sales teams.

Pros

Pipedrive's interface is designed to be easy to use and navigate. It's customizable, and you can quickly view and manage deals, contacts, and activities, which makes it simple to use for sales teams of all sizes.It is a sales pipeline-centric CRM, which means that it helps you to organize, visualize, and track your sales activities from start to finish. It's easy to create custom pipelines, set stages, and move deals along them, which is a great way to stay on top of your sales process.It has a range of reporting and analytics tools that give you insights into your sales activities, performance, and outcomes. It can help you to identify bottlenecks, track progress, and make data-driven decisions to improve your sales results.It integrates with a wide range of other tools and platforms, including Google Apps, Slack, Zapier, and more. This makes it easy to connect Pipedrive to your existing tech stack and increase productivity.

Cons

Pipedrive is primarily a CRM designed for sales teams, which means that it has limited marketing automation functionality. If you're looking for a CRM that can handle all your marketing automation needs, Pipedrive may not be the best choice. While Pipedrive is customizable, it may not have the level of customization that some businesses need. If you need to tailor your CRM to fit specific workflows or processes, you may find Pipedrive to be too restrictive.Customer support is limited in this to email and chat, and there's no phone support available. While they do have a knowledge base and community forum, some users may find this level of support insufficient for their needs.

Virginia

Driving you pipeline to success

Reviewed on 20/07/2018

Pros

Pipedrive’s lead management CRM is intuitive, well-organized/easily customizable, and perfect for any sized company. It’s been extremely beneficial in helping to streamline our sales processes. I would strongly recommend enrolling in Pipedrive’s free trial; this will let you test out any of Pipedrive’s plans for the full thirty to get a better feel for how it works and find the correct plan for your needs.

Pros
Pipedrive’s Silver plan is very reasonably priced and comes with all the CRM necessities suitable for most small to mid-sized business. Sales… it’s a messy process… but there’s no headache with Pipedrive. You can easily set up customized pipelines for each user as well as view and transfer deals between pipelines. The ability to utilize two separate Pipelines to test against each other has been really beneficial in helping us groom our sales initiatives and outreach tactics. You can also, send emails from directly within the CRM’s platform; saving you time to engage more with potential clients and aids the process for keeping track of follow-up appointments and next step action items (discovery calls, presentations, proposals). Pipedrive supports over 100+ apps and integrations; we’ve integrated Lead Liaison, our lead generation tracking application, with Pipedrive so we don’t have to manually enter new leads, prospects, etc. from one CRM to the next. As an alternative to using the integration(s) you can also import spreadsheets directly into Pipedrive and assign deals and prospects to a specific owner. One of Pipedrive’s best features is the option to import contacts and merge them with those already in your database so you don’t have duplicates. This application is perfect for sales on the go; you can create custom reports to be sent to your email (for notifications on activities, emails, calls, etc.) and access your pipeline through Pipedrive’s mobile app so you can keep up with your clients and sales team(s) at all times.

Cons

Although the Silver plan does not provide all the enriched features as the Gold, (i.e. 2-way email syncing, call scheduler, email tracking, etc.) we don’t want to switch all of our users over to the Gold plan because only a few of them would benefit from/would need the extra features. I wish there was a way to upgrade some of our users to the Gold plan and keep the others at Silver.

We use Pipedrive’s integration with Slack to notify our team when a deal has been identified, won and/or lost. Currently, you have to use a third-party (Zapier) if you would like your notifications to be more specific and I have been unable to get Zapier to work correctly for us. I have already reached out to both sides for help but have not come to a solution (… so beware you may run into problems with integrations – without a lot of helping support from either side).

Chris

Great product, easy to use and many features

Reviewed on 30/09/2018

Pros

• Workflow automation (Move a deal and an activity is added, whenever we make a new contact a new deal can be added, etc.) – Super Useful!
• Can send emails directly through platform and they show up in Gmail
• Does not intergrade directly with Intercom only through Zappier.
• Can link with Gmail calendar
• Analytics – With deals won (by month, day, year etc), value of deals won, average per deal, average time until a deal is won, look further and you can see what products make up those deals won (term, perm, CI etc),
• Deals lost – by stages, by stages over time, by reasons, by reasons over time (you can narrow what stage you are struggling in).
• Won vs lost – rate of % on conversion to the next stage, conversion for the first stage, lost from this stage, conversion to won (win/loss ratio). Track the % chance of moving the deal to one stage to the next.
• Forecasting revenue – Current revenue, future deals to be won, can update the close dates from month to month, see what has been won, view the stages on the open deals and adjust the closing month (status bar showing its stage), set delivery date option (ie you put the deal in won when it goes to underwriting and the sits there for a period of time (3 weeks) to get a precise date when the revenue is received).
• Deal conversion but nothing else, Deals won, Deals lost, revenue Forecast (platinum only)
• Deal won can set an email reminder to our future admin person to send a thank you card!
• Works with mailchimp as well
• Customer success team can help after the client is opened. No time limit available.
• Has slack and Trello integration
• Direct integrations with analytics and marketing software.
• LINKS WITH AIR CALL
• Integration with intercom through automate (can create a note on the clients profile on the CRM when a message is received or sent).
• Can 2 way sync all intercom and CRM contacts through PieSync App
• Create Pipedrive deals for new Intercom users (Zap)
• Most integrations available by far

Cons

Not as clean as Fresh Sales, does not have an internal platform for email messaging must link with mail chimp.

Troy
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Best CRM we have had

Reviewed on 20/10/2016

It works! Out operation has had 3 CRMs over the past 6 years and none managed things well for a sales outfit in a construction company. (The damage that causes the agents who sometimes have long timelines in the sales process and referral process is excruciating since no CRM is adapted to offload and download data from another We like the flexibility of applying to our sales process and keeping track of each prospects stages/activities and not have to adapt to precepts that don't apply and only get in the way. It really is your CRM. The feedback from Statistics and Analytics is stimulating and encourages one to apply themselves to the system they designed thus developing better business habits which in turn gives better stats and a better view from which management can coach and serve from.

Pros

Seems kind of redundant with Review above.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to review the Activity list page by our Stages. In other words typically cycles are monthly but what is focused on at the beginning of the month is different than what is at the end of the month. For instance at the end of the month you may want to focus just on final stage folks. Another focus somebody might have is they are working a particular area and want to see what else is left on the table while there and arrange schedules accordingly. In other words just being able to organize on the Activities page by city/county can increase efficiency in the field. Your Contacts page has that option but nothing comes up in the columns for anyone. I don't know if this is a challenge with out set up by our admin. but once we have a the client sold they fall off our radar for the Deals page. We have a few milestones that include us agents which includes pumping clients for referrals and visiting with them on a anniversary date. The only way I can keep them on the radar is to use the Activity page and just label them a Deadline so I can review those by that definition. So all I use Deadline for is follow-up with clients that are purchasing or have purchased. Lastly a small but big 'thang', on the client Deals page where we have a pending activity it would be nice to click the pending activity button and the courser lands on a fresh line above the previously typed material so we can just add an update without having to click to front of material, return and arrow up to update. It's a very repetitive procedure every time you go into an activity.

Mohit

Pipedrive - User review

Reviewed on 03/02/2022

It is a decent CRM to use for start ups. Doesn't have advanced features like mapping and in depth reporting like Salesforce.

Pros

Sliding feature where opportunities can be moved easily from one tier to another.

Cons

No calling functionality. Email sync also does not work well sometimes. Doesn't track all the emails sent/received

Response from Pipedrive

Hi Mohit!

First of all, thank you very much for taking some time to provide us with your feedback.

We are happy to know you like Pipedrive and we are here 24/7 to help with any doubts or help you need!

Regarding the calling feature, with Pipedrive's built-in Caller feature, you will be able to directly click and make calls to your customers without leaving the Pipedrive web-app, as well as automatically log all of the calls as activities for effortless reporting.

Here is our support article for additional information: https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/caller

Also, the email tracking is done by adding a tracking pixel to each email where tracking has been enabled. If a contact you are emailing has images disabled in their email client or if the email is set to plain text (instead of HTML) the tracking pixel will not work

Once again thank you for your feedback! Do not hesitate to reach us if there is anything we can help it!

Kind regards,
Pipedrive Team.

Arlène
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

The most solid CRM platform..?

Reviewed on 14/08/2021

Generally, my experience with Pipedrive has been very good

Generally, my experience with Pipedrive has been very good

Pros

There are so many good things about using Pipedrive as a CRM platform. First of all, it is just great to be able to manage all my contacts in one place and being able to see the timeline of what has been happening with every single one of them. This is perfect because it allows me to always be up-to-date with what has taken place and what needs to happen to turn leads into customers.

Managing and using my email straight from Pipedrive is very powerful because it prevents me from switching from app to app and lets me be focused on my lead generation and sales activities. Same for being able to create web forms: no need to rely on another platform and then connect it to Pipedrive for this...I can do everything "in house".

The visual pipeline is another key feature and its sales forecasting feature lets you "predict the future" by showing you how many deals you would need to close to reach a specific financial target. And let's not forget about automation: it is an excellent way to avoid carrying out the same repetitive tasks over and over again.

And did I say there is a mobile app too? This is ideal especially if you are someone who works a lot on the move.

Cons

It is difficult to find something not to like about Pipedrive. Perhaps, the main con compared to other CRM solutions is the fact that Pipedrive does not have a free plan, only a free trial. This means that you will have to pay for the tool – and depending on the features you need, it can turn out to be a bit of an expense.