Pipedrive

4.5 (2,552)
CRM built by salespeople, for salespeople

(2,552)
4.4/5
4.3/5
4.6/5
4.4/5

Geoffrey
  • Industry: Automotive

Pipedrive as the ideal tool to protect information

Reviewed on 30/10/2022

The benefits are of high quality when using this Pipedrive tool because it allows us to store the information we want in the cloud in such a way that it frees up space on our devices and guarantees security and trust at all times.

Pros

I like to use this essential tool to store information in a database that maintains high-quality reliability and security; I also like it because it maintains an attractive design and wide compatibility that makes handling very easy

Cons

What I don't like is that this tool sometimes generates errors when trying to upload data to the cloud when there is not adequate stability in the connection

One CRM to rule them all

Reviewed on 12/11/2022

My fav. CRM

Pros

Super easy to use, well prices. I think the biggest advantage for my team is the reporting module - easy to customise reports.

Cons

Maybe it could have more fancy stuff to help generate/manage leads from the marketing perspective. It simply could have more features around lead generation or maybe some AI to help us get more out of our leads (more deals)

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

We needed more complex reporting. The price was lower too

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Less complex, easy to use, price
Maud

It should be developed.

Reviewed on 02/11/2022

Pros

It is practical to reach customer profiles.

Cons

The product is very boring to use. Hard to understand. It is both less functional and higher priced than its competitors.

Aimee
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Fast, Simple to Set Up, Intuitive Pipelines

Reviewed on 23/09/2022

Excellent. When I try a software, give up and try to find an alternative then come back - I know it’s good. No other tool really measures up to this, and even though there are other software that do the same thing - the interface on this wins in every way.

Pros

I love how easy this was to set up. It took less than 15 minutes to upload my students & set up multiple pipelines to track their progress.

Cons

The billing was a little hard to navigate. I signed up months ago, but when the free trial was over somehow I was placed on the most expensive plan and when I reached out about it I was not given steps to downgrade, so I gave up. I tried doing this in Airtable & Hubspot - both took too much time 8 energy and had more steps then pipedrive. This time I figured out on my own how to set myself up with the most inexpensive plan to start, which is $19.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Active campaign was just too clunky, and felt really heavy and cumbersome to use. I prefer lightweight, fast, easy to set up and use tools that make me happy when I use them.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Faster & much more simple! I tried to set this up in hubspot and it required at least 5 more steps for every program and course I was setting up. Too many steps is an automatic no for me. Pipedrive has no steps to set up, just type into template,m!
Genau

Good service, but too expensive

Reviewed on 04/10/2022

good experience. easy to use

Pros

we can integrate easily. the lead process is intuitive.

Cons

price and less incentives. also is not easy to track email responses and provide a track timeline connected with the lead strategy.

Snov.io

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

more tools to get leads and create the funnel

Snov.io

good trial experience.
Claus

Fair Enough

Reviewed on 14/11/2022

Pipedrive helps to automate a lot of different processes and great tool for targeting and setting goals (insights)

Pros

A lot of different functions in one (revenue numbers, email campaigns, lead generation, calling etc). Also a lot of help articles how to max the use of Pipedrive

Cons

Jumping between different functions takes a short time and often when sending email the first time it does not send it through.

Peter

Best and Top Rated CRM

Reviewed on 06/11/2022

State of the art solution and fantastic CRM. Top rated sales lead

Pros

Sales lead management , Customer relation management

Cons

Enable more on video communication and build more on video conferencing

Gabriela
  • Industry: Human Resources

Great platform to manage leads and sales pipeline

Reviewed on 24/10/2022

Great CRM software. Pipedrive helps us on tracking our leads and organizing the sales pipeline

Pros

I really like how Pipedrive helps you to track leads, do follow-up automation, and manage tasks + contacts database.

Cons

The platform ux is not simple and not intuitive. I consider it a complicated tool to use.

Youssef

Pipedrive, the CRM tool for you!

Reviewed on 15/11/2022

You can instantly know that a software is good when you look for an alternative, but you come back anyways. I don't think that there is another software that can compete with Pipedrive when it comes to E-mail marketing and/or CRM.

Pros

Pipedrive appears to offer the most compatibility with multi-language users when compared to other CRM applications. It is simple to use and browse, therefore no technical knowledge is required. It also aids in successful sales automation because it is less expensive and has a short learning curve.

Cons

I think the problem with Pipedrive is the pricing, other than that it is good.

Vanshika
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

easy and effective

Reviewed on 11/10/2022

Pros

easy and effective versatile to use. Customer support is excellent.

Cons

sometimes it lags basic updates. overall great.

Good enough for your sales team

Reviewed on 30/07/2022

Pipedrive is an excellent software for sales CRM purpose. Very easy to deploy, sales pipeline is customizable and it is actually a good match for SaaS type of companies. We can add next activity, log them and put necessary documentation in the deals. Having subscription and invoice options are really useful to track revenues. The reporting section is useful and there are plenty of metrics. It is possible to create different dashboards with certain metrics. Lead Booster add-ons cane be useful so that you can add chat bot or connect your web forms.

Pros

Great tool to track and manage end-to-end sales activities.
I like the illustrations when a deal is closed :)
Possibility to integrate with many tools.
Simple UI.
Good reporting section with customizable dashboards.
Forecasting and revenue tracking options - good for SaaS companies.

Cons

When we had a smaller team, we just wanted to have a tool that we could use to track leads and deals. As we wanted to have more teams like marketing, client success and HR to use CRM, Pipedrive is not that capable. Another issue is that you need to pay extra to use some custom fields in the reporting.

Alfredo
  • Industry: Entertainment

My best CRM platform but...

Reviewed on 15/07/2022

I have been using PD for more than 3 years, and I love it... in fact I recommended it to some colleagues of mine. I used it for a very particular selling task in my job. During first year I increased sales 20%, second year was 2020... and you know. I was preparing it fore this new period, but then one of the sales teams I admire the most in my business began to use another CRM very specific for this sector, and then...

Pros

I think (because i tried others), this is a software with a great ease of use and configurability, and especially it is a software that becomes addictive to use, which returns in profits for your business. Lately, a lot of updates were being made focused on controlling the communication with the client itself. Good Tech Asist too!

Cons

If I have to point a "Con" is about these updates I said before... Every new feature has a limited range of use if you don't want to pay more.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Access makes many things pretty good, but it's not the ideal solution as a CRM software, I think.

Microsoft Access

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Ease of use and configurability, and its interface
Andrés
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Massive Pipedrive fan

Reviewed on 12/07/2022

Being able to manage our customer base and network in an easy and usable way. Also it has become my second brain. Best software I have found for this. Strongly recommend.

I have used [SENSITIVE CONTENT] coaching and group sessions to get more skilled in using Pipedrive. I also recommend [SENSITIVE CONTENT] He is very good.

Pros

Ease of use, good service. I also appreciate how fast they ship updates.

Cons

It is a little bit too much focused on sales for me, as I am mainly using the CRM features but I understand that that is its main use for most people.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

It was recommended to me.

Highrise

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Cheaper and more lightweight and web based. Also I saw how fast people were adopting it.
Sam
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Customizable CRM that is easy to deploy and offers endless customization possibilities

Reviewed on 26/04/2022

It is great! I've used it in the past, got locked into Hubspot for too long, and once I was out of their contract, I immediately came back to Pipedrive.

Every so often, I test other CRM, and while some others may have cool bells and whistles, the features that other CRMs have and Pipedrive lacks tend to be related to shiny object syndrome. Pipedrive is practical, easy to use, and simple to train and onboard new employees.

Another great thing about Pipedrive is its active community. Their forum is a great place to gain inspiration for the service and communicate with others for assistance in building unique integrations.

Their support is excellent and always available via chat right from your CRM.

Pros

Most CRMs force you to use it the way they think is best. But not all sales teams are alike. Pipedrive works well for us because we can customize it to work exactly how we need it. Customizing is easy and does not require coding.

Pipedrive integrates nicely with services like Zapier and various forms of plugins. This allows us to connect our CRM with all of our software applications.

Cons

Pipedrive has great email functionality, but it lacks a shared inbox (similar to Help Scout). We have a general sales email that our team manages as a sales team. If you want to use Pipedrive, you are forced to require all salespeople to communicate with their email instead of company-wide accounts.

This creates separation within our organization as we can't rely on Pipedrive for email communication.

Benjamin
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

I switched from Hubspot to Pipedrive on a friend's recommendation

Reviewed on 02/02/2022

With Pipedrive I can easily track and manage my leads on a daily basis.

Pros

Pipedrive is very intuitive to use. Easy to parameter, no headhache. It features an automated import process to switch from one CRM to the other without losing any data. On top of it, it is really cheap compared to Hubspot and tailor-made for entrepreneurs ! Support is available and very friendly. Go for it.

Cons

I do not really like the mobile version because I do not see the point of using it

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

I tested the Enterprise version of Hubspot with a discount for start-up, with 90% discount. Once I was hit by the full price version, I quitted within days. Too expensive for a small business like me.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Pipedrive is much cheaper with comparable features and works perfectly for me

Response from Pipedrive

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for the feedback! It is really important for us to know it!

We are glad to know you are happy with Pipedrive. That's our goal!

With Pipedrive Mobile App you are able to take actions while offline, make calls and log them directly to Pipedrive, attach photos or files, and more.

Regardless, if you ever need any help or have any questions, our Support Team is here 24/7 to help you!

Have a lovely week!

Kind regards,
Pipedrive Team

Amanda

Pipedrive is a total game changer! Hands down BEST CRM

Reviewed on 13/01/2022

Our customer service has been phenomenal since implementing Pipedrive! It's extremely rare a new lead or a task for a customer is missed and that only happens from user error (not setting a task for that customer). No more paper files. The activity log Pipedrive keeps of all our employees is an awesome feature too! We have used a few CRMS over the years and this one is by far the BEST. No big issues and we've been using this one since about 2017. Other CRMS are cheaper but like the old saying, you get what you pay for!

Pros

Pipedrive was soooo easy to implement for our company. It is very user friendly and tech support is a email away. The most important aspect of Pipedrive is having all our customer files in a central location, easily accessible to keep notes and to set tasks for ourselves allowing us to provide excellent customer service that was not always perfect just using an Excel spreadsheet. Sorting all of our customers into different pipelines and stages is awesome too! Easily see where everyone is.

Cons

The email feature has not been working. We use Yahoo Small Business for our emails and for some reason our emails unlink from Pipedrive and now we are unable to relink them but that's not a huge issue as each customer file in Pipedrive has it's own link you can paste in the BCC of your customer email and it copies it to that customer's Pipedrive.

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Good CRM for small sales organizations without too much bloat

Reviewed on 06/12/2021

Overall experience is very positive and I will continue to use this over other bloated softwares.

Pros

I like how simple and intuitive Pipedrive is to use without the bloat of a huge CRM and complex features a small business or sales department may not need. It has good integrations, notifications for customer actions, and easy sorting for customer profiles.

Cons

Nothing I dislike about this software, all is good. I am trying to think if there is anything I dislike and there is nothing on my mind.

ActiveCampaign, Ontraport and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

ActiveCampaign was too bloated for our sales organization and we did not need all the complex marketing automation, and Pipedrive in comparison is very lean and easy to use.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Easy integrations, lack of marketing bloat, ease of use in UI, customer alerts
Joseph
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Big fan of Pipedrive

Reviewed on 04/05/2021

I happen to be a Pipedrive user. I am also an independent reseller of the product, as well as an integration consultant (pipedriveexperts dot com). I have helped hundreds of customers integrated dozens of different CRMs. No single solution is perfect but I find that Pipedrive is the right choice for a large majority of our clients. Pipedrive strikes the right balance between features, ease-of-use and cost. I am happy to say that their technical support is (by far!) the best I have seen from any CRM. I recommend Pipedrive to many types of businesses.

Pros

Pipedrive really is built for salespeople. The reporting functions for management are there, and getting better every quarter, but is the ease-of-use for a salesperson that distinguishes Pipedrive.

Cons

Automations are generally a very strong feature of Pipedrive, but one type of automation is missing (unless you use an external service). That missing capability is date-based triggering of workflows. Pipedrive cannot yet send a birthday greeting or followup message based on a date (past or present). This is an inconvenience for us, and we have to use external tools to solve that problem.

Shayne

PipeDrive is the best "Beginner" CRM Platform out there!

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

PipeDrive is functional CRM platform and a viable/cheaper alternative to SalesForce and other counterparts. It is easy to use and has a wonderful graphical interface. If you are a budding enterprise, PipeDrive is the software for you. If you're a full-fledged corporate, I'd personally recommend you evaluate other options because although PipeDrive is amazing, it still sports limited functionality that won't do a large company any justice.

Pros

1) You can send emails directly from the platform! This gives you an edge on your communication efforts and helps you trigger alerts, get notifications and manage a large volume of clients - often simultaneously.

2) The interface is very easy to use and there is no steep learning curve necessary for one to get accustomed to the platform. This also encompasses of how easy it is to navigate through the platform.

3) PipeDrive can seamlessly integrate with many third party service providers. We have had no problems integrating PipeDrive with MailChimp, Slack, Gmail, LinkedIn, etc

4) PipeDrive will never let your leads go stale. Leads that need following up with will be highlighted based on the criteria designed by the user. Intuitive icons beside each lead can give you a detailed picture as to what stage of your business process the lead is on and what required action needs to be taken.

5) PipeDrive makes it super easy to enter leads and move them through various stages of your business process.

6) Inter-departmental communication is a breeze. I've noticed a strong synergy between our sales and marketing department after implementing PipeDrive in our organization. It's very convenient to identify high potential leads and PipeDrive eliminates the need of trying to give the next department a detailed back-story about leads during a hand-off. This saves a LOT of time.

7) Dashboards can help you evaluate and track project progress at a glance.

Cons

1) We are unable to send one email to multiple contacts. Right now, we have to send them out one after the other. Sincerely wish they look into this.

2) Usually hands when processing large volumes of data.

3) Not suitable for large firms and organizations. I deem this to be an entry/Beginner CRM platform.

4) There aren't any built-in marketing and contract management tools.

Christopher

The Best CRM In The Game

Reviewed on 08/09/2020

Pipedrive is by far my favorite CRM after extensively reviewing over a dozen of them. I recommend it to all of my clients because of how versatile it is with third party integrations. I also recommend it to any beginners since you do have the option of getting WAY more features than anyone else offers at the top-tier package; all while being one of the least expensive.

Pros

I like the simplistic UI, the customizability, and the fact that Pipedrive has the widest range of integrations in it's class. I would go as far as to call it MODULAR, meaning you can add pretty much any feature you'd like via 3rd party integrations. With this is mind, you'll never be limited to some of the things Pipedrive doesn't do as well. Alternatively, if you're looking for everything under one roof, Pipedrive does this better as a whole than any of the competition.

Cons

I'm not a huge fan of how some of the very simple features are blocked off from the lowest price plan. Since I prefer the 'modular' setup, this is the only plan that makes sense to me, but I do miss some of the features like important fields that display certain fields first based on where the deal or person / organization is in the pipeline.

I used to run the top tier package from Pipedrive, and I wasn't really impressed with the automation features. They're a bit limited and the triggers don't always work.

Zoho CRM, Agile CRM, monday.com, Copper and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Trello does not scale well and was not comprehensive enough for my needs

Trello

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Pricing, features and most of all a great and flexible UI/UX
Dave
  • Industry: Design

An Affordable CRM that is both Feature Rich and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 29/08/2020

The onboarding experience is one of the best I have had. You can quickly get going and they have a ton of resources to get additional help (forums, videos, blog posts, video updates etc.)

Pros

I recently switched to Pipedrive from one of their competitors for two main reasons - their Contact Timeline feature and the wide arrange of integrations made available on all of their plans, even the lowest tiers.

With the Contact Timeline feature I can quickly see all the touchpoints (both when and how) I have had with an existing contact. This is super helpful when looking for clients to follow up with in a single glance. I have seen similar offerings in personal contact organizers but nothing fleshed out to this degree and integrated with a more capable CRM.

Hands down Pipedrive has the most comprehensive integration marketplace for the best price period. Other CRMs charge a hefty price to access webhooks or Zapier and usually allow access only on their higher level tiers. I love that Pipedrive has chosen to open up these integrations to all users on their platform. This is huge win for small business owners looking to grow with them. I am amazed at how many native and 3rd party integrations they have. If the tool exists, there’s a good chance you can connect to it with Pipedrive. It’s obvious that they have made integrations a priority and this adds a lot of value to the platform.

Cons

Overall I’m very impressed with Pipedrive. I do wish they would focus more of their efforts on the GSuite or Gmail Chrome Plugin. This is a real missed opportunity. In my previous CRM I could access all of my deals, contacts and notes right within Gmail. This was a real time saver, since I never had to leave Gmail to view my CRM data. Pipedrive’s Gsuite plugin is more context related. You can only see the contact/deal related information for the email you are currently viewing. I hope the plugin gets more attention in the future.

Another modification I would like to see is image previews of contacts on the main contact page. They do offer this in the contact timeline view, but I would love to see it in the main contacts page as well.

Finally, the Smart Contact Data tool needs some work. I have had issues with it finding enriched data on a lead. The previous CRM I worked with did a much better job. Hopefully this gets hammered out.

Copper

- Access to integrations at lower price. - Contact Timeline View

Copper

- Integration availability - Contacts Timeline view - Price - Customer Service

Great for a small business with a small team

Reviewed on 26/08/2020

Our team is satisfied with Pipedrive so far because it is the only tool we could find that does what we need. We would love for more features to be added, but at present it is working for us.

Pros

Pipedrive is easy to use and usually doesn't require tons of reading to understand how it works. They have some great videos to help with anything that might come up and I am very happy with their customer support. They usually get back to me within a few hours at the latest. It's a great tool for someone who wants something that is simple to use and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The features are great for our small team to keep track of emails, leads and lead stages all from within one dashboard.

Cons

There are a few things that would have made it way more useful for our use case.
One of these is the inability for one team member to view the mail tracking features on emails sent my other members. I person A sends an email to client 1, I cannot see the mail tracking feature to see if the client read the email or not. I have to ask each team member individually if their client "saw" their email.
Another common issue is syncing. Sometimes, the platform is unable to sync emails from other accounts like Hey and it takes us a lot of time getting them to show up within the system.

Insightly, Streak and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Streak didn't have many features that we needed to manage our leads and contacts.

Streak

Really great tool if need more than Hubspot and less than Salesforce

Reviewed on 28/06/2020

Really great among all CRM tools if need more power than Hubspot CRM and don't want to shell out dollars for Salesforce. The mobile app is especially good among CRM tools.

Pros

Pipedrive has some of the best integrations have seen at that price point in any industry -- the customer lookup in Trello being a prime example.

The overall product quality is also incredibly high -- e.g., we can see all export reports ever pulled in the system for audit purposes.

Cons

The biggest gap is consistent with almost any CRM on the market -- while we can drag & drop or bulk change statuses of tasks in spreadsheet mode, we can't change the task order within stage.

Pipedrive *does* have some capability to hack this which we did on occasion -- specifically, just change up the event dates in the tasks and assign a custom field to be your actual due date -- it was clunky but it worked, and ultimately just use Trello for deal management.

needed more CRM capabilities

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

general BCC of email, ability to do bulk edits, and drag and drop between stages
Esther
  • Industry: Automotive

Life Saver for Disorganized Sales Team

Reviewed on 28/02/2020

I was building a website and setting up social media platforms for a company and asked "where will these leads go?" they were only using email. Everyone was stepping on each other's toes and had no idea who was called and what was discussed. Some inquiries were never replied to (just lost). They told me they'd have to spend $50000 for a specific crm they needed???
Had to do a bit of research; I looked at some options and many of them were just visually confusing, too complicated, too expensive etc
I tested out Pipedrive and pitched it to the sales team. They're so grateful and very organized now! They love making notes! I would recommend Pipedrive to any sales team just getting started!

Pros

So easy to setup and get started, syncs the email accounts beautifully.
I setup forms through our Wordpress site using Elementor, and used a plugin called *Elementor Pro Form Widget - Pipedrive CRM - Integration* to send all submissions directly into Pipedrive. Every form submission shows up in Pipedrive "New Leads" automatically creates a new contact, lead and note using information from the contact form.
Very good price for this application! Sales team is very organized now, and accountant was happy we didn't break the bank!
The sales team is very experienced in sales, but they definitely learned something new with the activity-based selling process :)

Cons

Pipedrive embed form is a bit slow to load in the page, I had trouble putting multiple forms on one page (as popups, didn't load), and limits styling etc but nice to have as a quick simple option to get started. In the end didn't use it.

Don't use zapier / zaps to send from web forms, not worth the extra $$ per month - if you use Wordpress and Elementor - get Elementor Pro Form Widget Pipedrive CRM Integration from Code Canyon, makes the connection an absolute breeze with more customization options.

There is an issue with using an email alias from our Gsuite account: it keeps defaulting to using the original email address (with old domain) which team doesn't want. We're going to have to remove the alias and make it its own email account for it to show up correctly. We've asked for support from both Pipedrive and Google, and no one understands why our alias doesn't work.

Zoho CRM, Streak, Salesforce Sales Cloud and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Best features and best value. Pipedrive understands sales, and the sales team barely needed training with Pipedrive, they opened it up and just "got it." Wasn't expensive at all, very reasonably priced.
Scott
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

EASY PEASY!

Reviewed on 21/02/2020

We haven't found a better system for the price or one that didn't require another 6-month long "consultant" to customize it, only to learn that what we really wanted was not doable. I'm finished searching for and customizing CRM's because Pipedrive has done the job well-enough for us.

Pros

We have tried and bought countless CRM's for our small Commercial Real Estate firm. We've spent over $100,000 reviewing, consultants, setting-up time (dedicated payroll) and purchasing the CRM software. No matter how many times we try to move-on to the latest and greatest CRM software with all the newest features, we keep going back to Pipedrive. The simplicity, clean layout, customization (without a consultant) and price just keeps us coming back to Pipedrive.

We can make countless custom form fields, add phone, text, chat, IVR, email. They have a generic version of AI which looks up a contacts Social Media info and business data. There are management controls and reporting.

The software could be more robust and add more Multi-Channel marketing features, but we haven't found a better system for the price or one that didn't require another 6-month long "consultant" to customize it, only to learn that what we really wanted was not doable. I'm finished searching for and customizing CRM's because Pipedrive has done the job well-enough for us.

Cons

The software could be more robust and add more Multi-Channel marketing features. We prefer CRM's that have all of the communication features included, such as email, chat, text, call, etc. Recently, Pipedrive added a phone system, but you are required to upgrade to a "Pro" account. We would prefer to just pay for the feature per agent, vs increasing the price for all of our agents for a simple feature like adding a phone, etc.