TalentLMS

4.5/5
4.6/5
4.6/5

Michael S.

My experience using TalentLMS has been wonderful. It's simple to use, yet also very sophisticat...

Reviewed on 06/07/2018

We host video learning content on TalentLMS and it works great for this purpose.

Pros

The design of this software is well thought out. Although TalentLMS has many sophisticated features (everything one could possibly need and more), it's designed in such a way to minimize user complexity. As an admin and instructor, I'm able to get things done quickly without much time and effort (with limited technical knowledge). The visual look and feel of an LMS is important to me. Many LMS systems look "techy" and are NOT a pleasure to use. TalentLMS is clean and elegant and provides a great experience for admins, instructors and users. I think of TalentLMS as the Apple computer of LMS systems. Another big differentiator is that TalentLMS enables instructors to create courses quickly without a painful learning curve that kills productivity. Learning content is placed into buckets called learning objects. Any kind of content hosted anywhere can be used. Making changes to courses is a snap. Also, I found the white labeling and customization of TalentLMS to be surprisingly easy. Support documentation is thorough and well written. I was able to quickly customize our learning portal without doing any HTML coding whatsoever in about 30 minutes! No help from technical experts needed. Before deciding on TalentLMS, I reviewed dozens of LMS providers (a hair-pulling experience) and found most to be very expensive, complex, lack-luster on feature and visual appeal. I just don't have the patience or the time to deal with those handicaps! We are very glad to have discovered TalentLMS.

Cons

After about a year, I haven't encountered any problems using TalentLMS. Of course, there's always room for improvement on the way to perfection. There appears to be a little overlap in the learning objects - Content, Web content and videos are really just "content". However, this could be by design. Maybe there should be a universal content object that accommodates all content types. The only videos accepted for the "Video" object are YouTube. However, we use another video hosting platform to protect our content from download, among other reasons. However, this is not a real problem because we just embed our videos using the content learning object, which looks sort of like a WordPress content box. Just copy the embed code from the video provider and paste into the content box. That's it; works great. The only other thing I can think of is that the default HTML video player could use a few more control bar options such as view quality selection and a way to set download video or disallow download video. However, this is not a problem for us because we use embed video codes from our video hosting provider and therefore the provider's video player is used instead of the default HTML player. We control the features of this video player on the video hosting side.

Response from Epignosis

Michael, cheers! Thank you very much for the positive review and the comprehensive feedback. We're thrilled that you've found TalentLMS to be the most affordable, easy-to-use, feature-rich, and 'well thought out' solution out of every other you've tried. Your suggestions are equally appreciated, so please feel free to visit our knowledge base and add them to the ideas section. Thanks for the 5 stars!

• Industry: Graphic Design

TalentLMS

Reviewed on 30/10/2020

Overall it is good. Content creation pages is basic and could use more elemental tools to make them more appealing (like Word formatting)

Pros

I is very easy to use and to create basic content, and the working area is large which I like more than other alternatives.
For beginners is quite easy to start creating content and courses.
Has the ability to integrate more advanced external html and external resources

Cons

Lacks features in the design area. Integration of questions, test and graphic material could be easier. Needs more organizational tools.
Needs more tips to integrate advanced html commands

LearnWorlds

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

Price, interface and ease of use

CANVAS

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

I did not have time to test Learnworlds because we were on a time limit to launch a course, and I had already practiced with Talent

Response from Epignosis

Thanks for your review and welcome to TalentLMS! Thanks for choosing us as your new LMS. We're glad to hear that you're finding TalentLMS easy to use and we've shared your feedback with our team. If you need any assistance when using TalentLMS, check out our extensive knowledge base or feel free to reach out to our support team. Thanks again for choosing TalentLMS!

sheikh
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

User

Reviewed on 14/01/2023

In a single sentence, I would put it as the best shop for all your training requirements. This fantastic software has everything covered for you for your training needs. Yes, this is a bit expensive but you have to understand that the functionality is much better than its rivals. Overall I completely recommend this.

Pros

Course management, knowledge management, content management, active directory LDAC integration, attendance tracking and what not.

Cons

The overall interface could have been better and the cost is a bit higher.

Response from Epignosis

Thank you for taking the time to review TalentLMS, Sheikh. We absolutely adore hearing that you found TalentLMS to be packed with valuable functionalities! It is important to us that TalentLMS offers all our customers, regardless of their means, a way to deliver successful training. This is why we have various plans to scale and match your needs as you grow.

Maria

Very disappointmented

Reviewed on 21/10/2021

Since I was seeing great reviews, and was very happy with the usability of the platform when trining it, I dived in, with a client. I have to say that we've lost a ton of time fixing basic issues. We are locked in this LMS for now but I don't think I can ever recommend it again before there are major changes. The pricing was very appealing for not profit organizations but the time we spent fixing issues would have make buying a solid LMS worth. It's really ok if you need to only use external content, but I'd advise not to build anything in Talent.

Pros

I did like the look and feel of the user side landing page and course layout. For now, we are missing some data for gamification but otherwise the reports seems to work pretty well.

Cons

The editor is terrible. Not only the capacities are very limited ( example: you can't select a font size), the alignment are dysfunctional , there would be random cut and line jump in all the sentences, the layout would constantly be broken in the editor, but also in the quiz editor. That's the main problem but we had many more that couldn't be solved, so we used external tools. There is no way for a instructor to know if an email has been answered by other instructors unless it becomes a group message, which make collaborative work difficult. It's not possible to plan a release date for course content, only an amount out time between classes and it makes dealing with groups very difficult.

Response from Epignosis

Maria, thank you for your honest feedback. We are sorry to hear TalentLMS doesn't fit your needs. We know that finding an LMS to suit all your needs is a tricky process, and this is one of the reasons why TalentLMS offers a forever free plan: to make sure that you will pay for something you really need when you decide to upgrade. Regarding the editor, know that our developers team is working on improving it to make it more robust!

Bridget
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Talent LMS

Reviewed on 19/10/2022

This is a cost concious effective solution that has so many of the bells and whistles of other software for a lot less money.

Pros

The flexibility to create groups and branches - even set up training for profit and outside use without interfering with our internal use, is so easy and intuitive. It works well with our BizLibrary content and is easy to upload and create courses, automations and notices. It has a vast array of runnable reports for anything you could need. The dashboards are easy to use and the catalogs have different viewing options.

Cons

I can't use AICC files and they're pretty common with external content builders.

Response from Epignosis

Thank you for your kind review, Bridget. We're glad to read you find TalentLMS to be flexible and intuitive. We also love hearing how easy it was for your to upload your content onto TalentLMS.

Tami
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Excellent product for the price

Reviewed on 13/12/2021

Starting with TalentLMS has been critical for our organizational training, particularly the branch feature, mobile app, and easy-to-use interface. The customer service has been fantastic and the price is affordable. I'd recommend it.

Pros

+ Customer service is timely and helpful
+ Platform is affordable
+ Easy-to-use interface for learners, instructors, and administrators
+ Mobile app included
+ Numerous customizable features
+ Separate 'branches' for training, enabling access for different groups

Cons

- Smaller details within course building are not customizable, or not easily customizable

Response from Epignosis

Tami, thank you for this very insightful review of TalentLMS! We love hearing that you are enjoying the branch feature of the platform. It can be very handy to organize your trainings in sub-groups ;)

Colin
  • Industry: Human Resources

TalentLMS is a great learning management system

Reviewed on 08/12/2020

It is a fantastic low cost solution to getting online learning experiences to customers.

Pros

It is very easy to use and configure I was able to configure most of the system in only a few hours. The FAQ support is fantastic.

Cons

If I had to pick anything it would be the limited customization on the course catalogue page. It shows everything a potential customer would need but you have no control over how it displays the course lists, especially the bundles.

Blackboard Collaborate and Brightspace

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

The other systems where very expensive and didn't offer any features critical to our needs.

Response from Epignosis

Thanks for your review and valued feedback, Colin!

Marco
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Flexible starting solution for e-learning implementation

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

We just started with the free trial with this LMS to implement an e-learning project in our organization. We found in TalentLMS the most affordable option for the first stage of the project (100 users or less).

Pros

- Flexible and accessible pricing model
- Intuitive and clean administrative menu
- Ideal for small-medium organization
- SCORM standard supported

Cons

- Newer and less popular than other platforms
- Support to foreign languages support can be extended

Docebo

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

Docebo price model is not so flexible (300 user as minimum billing option).

Docebo

Response from Epignosis

Hi Marco, we're happy to hear that you've selected TalentLMS as your new LMS. As your training needs grow, you'll find that TalentLMS can grow with you based on the flexible pricing model. If you need any support with the software along the way, our support team is always on-hand to help!

• Industry: Translation & Localization

Good startup option

Reviewed on 04/11/2020

Overall, this has given us an easy platform for new employee training as well as Course training and purchasing options for freelancers.

Pros

Very easy to build, user-intuitive, and quick to deploy

Cons

Some options for training modules are limited, such as video embedding options and document embedding options.

Response from Epignosis

Thanks for your review!

Soumaila

A perfect tool designed for online courses.

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

Pros

What pleased me the most with this instrument is the time saving that results with quality training.

Cons

Although I started using it not long enough, I have no complaints. So far it's friendly.

Response from Epignosis

Soumaila, we absolutely love hearing that TalentLMS allows you to deliver quality training in no time!

Sophie

Very easy and nicely designed LMS with great helpdesk

Reviewed on 02/12/2021

TalentLMS allows us to offer a growing range of interactive online courses, with a beautiful design, to various types of organisations, and engage them to keep learning through certifications and gamification. TalentLMS is versatile, very easy to use, which enables us to spend time on course creation, and not on administration, and yet reasonably priced for a SME like a+b=3.

Pros

Very easy to implement and create courses quickly, very nice design, dashboard and stats are great, Helpdesk very responsive and helpful, super useful to have free account for unlimited time to be able to test the LMS features in and out, reasonable pricing, active users pricing

Cons

Non-linear course path (scenario) not possible.

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

Moodle administration was too heavy, updates were not stable (sometimes something which worked did not work any longer), not-cloud based.

Moodle LMS

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

Ease of use, ability to test TalentLMS with all features for free for unlimited time, ability to import SCORM, create tests and assignments, certifications, and branches. It was the only LMS that ticked all our needs, including reasonable price.

Response from Epignosis

Sophie thank you for sharing your experience on TalentLMS. It is fantastic hearing that using the platform allows you to offer an ever growing range of interactive and engaging courses to your learners. Of course, knowing that you were able to implement that easily is the cherry on top!

Sandra

Easy to use and very reliable

Reviewed on 15/12/2020

I'm very satisfied with this product. Thanks to TalentLMS, I can successfully offer my products to a large number of customers.

Pros

I've been using TalentLMS since 2019.
The software is easy to use , has all necessary features and works stable and reliable.
There is an extensive product documentation available and a very fast support team is answering individual questions. There have been two webinars with helpful tips in the last 2 months.
An app is available so that user can learn offline.
Last update now enables more user-specific adjustments (Homepage).

Cons

The offline app does not show exactly what is in the online LMS.
There are few individual structuring options.

iSpring Suite

Reasons for Choosing TalentLMS

LMS was not working properly.

WordPress

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

TalentLMS has more functionality, is less expensive, very stable, easy to use, has an offline app.

Response from Epignosis

Sandra, we are so happy to read that our support team have exceeded your expectations and that thanks to TalentLMS you can offer your products to your customers!!

osama

TalentLMS review

Reviewed on 30/10/2020

Really a great experience, before Talent I used many systems to manage educational content so I know the features of Talent very well, and it came to the point that I set up a training center in my country and I myself train teachers and students to use the wonderful Talent system and the result was amazing. Thank God, I succeeded in participating more. How many 30 teachers and more than 10 thousand students Yes, 10,000 students, and this is confirmed in my subscription to the service : [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN])
Really I believe in Talent and I hope to be an official agent for it in my country, but in the Middle East, so does that lie?
My greetings

Pros

As a teacher, I find all the services that help me in communication and distance education with my students
No malfunctions
Fast
security
Organizer
Easy

Cons

The grading system should not be limited to the percentage. Rather, the grading system should be added to it as it happens in schools
Better live broadcasting service through the site and not through a third party, such as Zoom, for example

iSpring Suite and Docebo

Limited, slow to develop

eLecta Live

Quality and reasonable price Supports the Arabic language well

Response from Epignosis

Thank you for taking the time to review TalentLMS! We're very pleased to hear that TalentLMS has been able to suit your Arabic language needs and enable you to create a successful learning environment!

Marshall
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Everything you want for a reasonable price

Reviewed on 09/12/2021

It has been super easy to get my staff on board and set up. I have worked with our success manager and utilized the help desk as well and have had wonderful experiences each time. You couldn't ask for better service.

Pros

Right off the bat, I liked the look and feel of the UI. It was easy to use and customize. Once we purchased the product, the customer service was outstanding!! They are so responsive and easy to work with. Not to mention all the onboarding support you get. You can't beat the price either. As a non-profit, I searched over 20 different systems and could not find one with this many features, support and customization for the price.

Cons

It's honestly hard to find a con, but I do wish we could change the categories for the badges.

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

Because they has the best price to features and support ratio for the number of learners we had.

Response from Epignosis

Marshall, thanks for your review of Our Customer service team appreciates your positive feedback! They are indeed a great team, and you can be sure that they will always be here to back you up when needed. Speaking of which, regarding your desire to change badges, here is an article to guide you through the customization. We hope it will help :)

Kevin

A year of language teaching with Talent LMS in a Japanese university

Reviewed on 03/12/2021

It has been very easy for me to get this moving and I feel motivated to continue. It is easy to have students upload audio and video assignments, and there have been no complaints from students at all.

Pros

Very easy to get started, stable and reliable, excellent support and receptivity to feedback.

Cons

I’d like text formatting to be easier and more flexible, and it could be easier to integrate audio files into language teaching exercises. The software has not been designed with language teaching in mind, but there is a lot of potential for it to be so used. It could perhaps be easier to check exactly what the learners themselves are seeing on different devices and with different language settings.

Claris FileMaker

Reasons for Switching to TalentLMS

I’ve developed a lot of Filemaker tools for producing worksheets, and even developed a prototype LMS using Filemker, but haven’t had the know-how or resources to go further.

Response from Epignosis

Kevin, thanks for sharing your ideas on how to make TalentLMS even better. We love hearing from our users on how to improve the platform! Thank you also for your kind words on our support team. Be sure that they will always be here to back you up when you need help!

Michael

Talented approach to T & D

Reviewed on 20/03/2017

From the moment I began to investigate TalentLMS I knew this was a fresh approach to an age old problem: How to motivate employees to compete with themselves. The platform is simple and powerful. Reliable and refreshing. It's my favorite and I've seen way too many learning platforms. It's built on an engine, but it has the flexibility a good instructional designer needs to customize the learning experience. Mobile friendly and robust. Great detailed and customizable reporting...and badges and progress infographics. I could go on, but I gush. I'm just a client, but I feel part of this great team. The best.

Pros

Great design.
Powerful LMS administration tools...easily accessible.
Intuitive for the learner, instructor and administrator.
Highly customizable, with branches that can be branded for teams, departments or even different products. Easy to replicate learning objects for different users.
Personalization for system and course communication.
Responsive support.
Great culture.

Cons

One of their strengths is a weakness. The platform is cloud-based so updates are easy and keep the platform working effectively with little or no administrative intervention. But some of the updates can affect third party integrations. When updates come through, administrators should be informed of potential incompatibilities and plan for the update. I am confident that updates will be done with advanced notice in the future. They are responsive to feedback too!
One more thing, I wish it could read my mind.

Response from Epignosis

Hi Michael, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and we are so glad that you are pleased with TalentLMS! Detailing the areas on which we can improve on really does help us to make TalentLMS better so we are thankful to hear that too. Many thanks :)

Angie
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 31/10/2020

Absolutely a pleasure! I only converted my business over so that I could remain operating in response to the health and safety concerns related to COVID 19. I was absolutely terrified by converting my business over and was not sure how this would work. It has been a business saver! I am not a technical person the support available has been the best.

Pros

The absolute best customer service- most answers can be found in the help search, however all questions I have had sent via email have either been answered the same day or at the very latest the next day.
Quick tracking of what training each "user"- my care providers have completed, documentation, and verification of each of their training, ensuring quality assurance.
Training- the ease of creating specific training for each of my careproviders- the ease in creating courses with the flexibility to easily switch from either uploaded video training/ to uploaded documents/ powerpoints- endless possibility to help in the creation of course training.
Branch/ group trainings- an excellent feature for a business like mine that supports numerous clients from different agencies this allows you to share course trainings specific to each agency (branch) and each department (groups)

Cons

I want to be able to have my care providers to repeat their course training annually. The only option available is to either reset their original progress (deletes it) or create all-new courses (clone). I wish there were a way to reassign the course annually.
Electronic signature option- there is no option to integrate/ add on- electronic signature to the test. For quality assurance and compliance, I would love that as add on to the tests.
Mobile App- is very limited in features, for both user and administrator, which defeats the whole purpose of the mobile ease. The inability to add any content, including a video with the mobile app, is a real bummer.
I wish the administrator had the ability to add in a mouse hover or hover infobox- the site is easy to use; however, there are areas this would be greatly beneficial for a new user.

Response from Epignosis

Angie, we're so pleased to hear that TalentLMS has enabled you to quickly and easily pivot to training your care providers remotely! Thanks for your feedback which we've shared with our team.

Gediminas

TALENTLMS is a combination of simplicity and genius. We found it great, had no doubts about...

Reviewed on 06/06/2018

Pros

Simplicity and user friendly environment, possibility to add content in different formats, simple administration no special skills are needed to work with the software.

When logged in, one can find a lot of methodological information on how to work and how to create training programs, which really facilitates the work. Although at the very beginning it seemed like we can create a training program quickly (in 2 months) ourselves, but the first program, which will be soon tested and presented on the Lithuanian market, took us half a year. It turned out that the methodological recommendations provided by Talent LMS are relevant and useful.

We still did not try many things on the system (e.g. reports, massive user registration, gamification and other great tools), but we know that we will find the guidance on how to work with them in the recommendations.

From the technical side the management of the system is very simple, there is no need for any special IT knowledge what is huge advantage.

Cons

The majority of our clients read and write in Lithuanian. We have noticed that Talent LMS system language in web browsers is Lithuanian but in other devices, e.g. IPad and phones, it works in English only.

Hopefully it is just a temporary challenge until we have the Lithuanian language on all devices. Since this is our first online training program, we are still learning many things and it is hard to make key observations.

For example, we are currently thinking how to register 200 users at once into one training program if a client provides a list of student contacts. Not all of our clients will be able to register themselves on-line, therefore we will have to do this ourselves. Of course, we found an excel document on how to include students, but we haven`t tried it yet.

Also, before we start, another issue of concern is the protection of personal data in accordance with EU directives. We will have to prepare legal descriptions by ourselves and give them for students to sign so as not to violate the EU law. It would be very helpful if we could get help from Talent LMS for such legal issues. This help could include the prepared and validated descriptions that must be automatically signed by the student who joins the system.

We work with a variety of systems, such as ProsperWorks. It has a convenient integration with G-Suite. Maybe in the future something similar could be done with Talent LMS.

Response from Epignosis

Hi, Gediminas! We¿re grateful for your positive review and the comprehensive feedback.

TalentLMS is built to be simple, user-friendly and feature-rich. As you dig deeper we¿re sure you¿ll discover many ways our LMS can make your life easier.

As for the app, it¿s not yet translated in Lithuanian. We¿ll be adding more languages with upcoming releases, so stay tuned.

Thanks again for the thumbs-up!

Thomas

The ultimate platform for online knowledge dissemination

Reviewed on 09/04/2021

Today, after more than a year of using the TalentLMS platform, I have the duty to underline its multiple advantages that it has offered us in terms of digital training of researchers and employees of some companies in the process of data collection and processing. The platform allows to create and manage efficiently multiform online courses (videogrammed, textual or oral courses). With its three interfaces (administrator, trainer and learner), courses can be set up according to the desired options and uploaded according to the objectives set over time. In addition, the TalentLMS platform has a very well-designed and sophisticated interface in terms of course presentation. TalentLMS allows, thanks to its combination with Gotomeeting or Zoom, to provide very high quality videoconferenced courses. In addition, its combination with Salesforce makes it possible to better manage its courses in online sales.

Pros

Simple, easy and very practical site to use for online training. It is more flexible and more adapted to professional training models for all categories of targets to be trained.

Cons

We have not yet found any shortcomings in the use of this site for creating digital courses, although the general criticism of this site is that it does not perform well in terms of customisation.

Response from Epignosis

What a great review Thomas, thank you so much! You really made our day. It is amazing to hear that you find TalentLMS flexible and easy to use thanks to its vast array of features. Knowing that you switched to TalentLMS after having tried CrossKnowledge training Learning Suite because we have advanced customisation possibility is a great reward to us!

• Industry: Computer Networking

TalentLMS is exactly what we've been looking for, but wish we'd found it sooner!

Reviewed on 08/07/2018

A simple and affordable solution to our ongoing LMS development challenges.

Pros

TalentLMS offers all of the features that we created in our own LMS, plus all of the features we planned to implement and lots more. The best parts are the simple setup and configuration, and the ability to quickly switch between different roles; no more individual accounts for a administrator, instructor, and learner.

As an instructor, building courses is a doddle. Choosing content types and adding material is streamlined and methodical. There is plenty of content types to choose from, and I particularly like the ability to bundle instructor-led training into a course because this fits our certification model perfectly.

Of course, any decent LMS will support SCORM and the xAPI, but TalentLMS goes one further and handles CMI5 packaging and credential handshaking, too. I'm also impressed with the highly configurable gamification settings, which can be tuned to our training market perfectly.

Overall I am impressed with the presentation and usability of the platform. There is, of course, plenty of room for improvement and expansion, but for its affordable price we couldn't want for more in an LMS for our start-up.

Cons

I would like to see more control for language variations. Some of our courses will be provided in multiple languages and it would be great to partition course material by language. We currently use a custom course field to hold a BCP47 language code, but there is little more we can do at the moment to prevent a de-DE user from seeing (by default) content that is for fr-FR, zh-CN, or sl-SI, for example. I would be happy to consult on this request because internationalisation, localisation, and language is my profession.

I have found the WordPress API to be lacking in features and customisation. It would be convenient, even in the simplest of terms, to list courses in horizontal tiles instead of a vertical list, which isn't pretty.

Lastly, it would be great if TalentLMS could provide access to the catalogue for unregistered users (or people that have not signed in) for a selection of courses or lessons. We offer free courses or free lessons to help advertise the service and attract new instructors and learners, so it would be great if we could pick and choose free courses (or courses/lessons marked as "Taster" sessions) to be accessible by anyone without signing in.

Response from Epignosis

Hello, and thanks for the positive review and comprehensive feedback. We strive to make our LMS as flexible and feature-rich as possible while keeping it affordable and easy to use, so it's exciting to hear we've succeeded! Regarding some of your suggestions, TalentLMS lets you display courses in grid mode (on instructor and learner homepages, and on the course catalog), show an external catalog to non-registered users, and share courses for free through a public URL. Please, feel free to add any other suggestions to our knowledge base or contact our support team to work out a solution. Thanks again!

Mavares

Learning was never closer to the source

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

Improve the virtual experience and learning

Pros

The main educational centers around the world investigate and invest in the development of "virtual" platforms which allow the concept of learning, as well as reach an increasing number of people and organizations. The modern corporations and industries have done the same, to be able to have a presence and reach their consumers quickly and safely. That is why, TalentLMS, allows the healthy management of learning, presenting its users to the big market for quality education, at moderate costs, depending on their needs and without losing the contact of the people who require it, and better, skipping the limitations of distance and time.
Another feature is the ease of use, very intuitive for management and very functional, thus creating a course, make presentations, use videos, documents, texts and other formats. But even more, with this platform, you can create tests, follow up detailed and statistical of your students.

Cons

The current platforms seek to improve and update the interfaces and relationships between them, enriching the experiences with the users, these platforms want to take them to another level, for which, they develop other ways to make the virtual experience, something very close, of this So, if you could elaborate an application that in real time, is able to clarify the doubts and guide the experience, even if it is for the people who start on the platform, then, it would be possible to accelerate the knowledge and mastery of all the advantages. Luckily, the support staff is attentive and tries to respond quickly to the doubts that users may have.

Response from Epignosis

Mavares, hi! We appreciate the thumbs up and the comprehensive feedback. It's true that TalentLMS is a versatile, scalable platform, built to cover the needs of both educational institutions and corporations of any type or size. Furthermore, creating an optimized learning experience that's even more direct and efficient is a constant goal for us. Again, thanks, and we promise to keep improving and innovating!

• Industry: Furniture

Simple but powerful LMS that offers a lot of value

Reviewed on 09/02/2018

Before going to TalentLMS, our training process was all done using paper tests and big binders. Certification exams had to be individually graded by managers like a high school. This was about as time and resource inefficient a process as you can imagine. Now that we are putting our material on TalentLMS, we've been able to save time for the managers and make it easier to keep all of our staff up to date on current information and new practices. This has been a win-win all around for our organization. The managers have more time, are able to more effectively facilitate ongoing training and coaching, ensure the staff is properly trained, and monitor progress. The staff has access to more engaging ways of learning (like videos), can review it at any time, and can access additional materials that may not be "mandatory" for their own improvement.

Pros

We recently implemented TalentLMS and launched with support for our sales staff. It was extremely easy to get going and do small tests with. Because of the pricing structure, it's very easy and affordable to scale. The platform is user friendly for our staff, and because of the many import options, it's easy to get large amounts of existing training material imported very quickly. Course progress can be tracked along with user activity and lots of other items that can be reported on. Although we don't sell any courses, it does have ecommerce options. There are also options for portal security if you want to make it an internal-only platform. Because the course making and importing functionality is so simple, it is easy to give access to "instructors" even if they are not familiar with LMS software and enable them to create courses and tests. The portal can be customized to fit with your company branding as well. Other features are messaging, discussion boards, event calendars, conferences, and portal announcements. In summary, TalentLMS's pricing model makes it easy and affordable to bring your entire staff onto the platform, whether you have 50 employees or 5000, and its ease of use and importing options make getting your course catalog and user base online fast.

Cons

I suppose it would be nice to have more test options than multiple choice, matching, ordering, and free text, as well as more extensive UI customization, but what is there gets the job done.

Response from Epignosis

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for taking time to leave us a review! We're really glad that TalentLMS has helped you cover your training needs! Your feedback helps us become better, so please make sure to keep sharing it!

Many thanks again!

Jeffrey
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Great looking software, with full learning platform functionality, and a focus on ease of use

Reviewed on 02/12/2021

After trying five other LSM's which included full course implementation ( a painfully long process) we were still underwhelmed. These programs, in many cases, are old-school and very clunky. Talent LMS was modern, has a huge emphasis quickly getting the user up to speed and comfortable with the software. This is done effectively by short videos and yes, a live person, who actually cares about your success.

Pros

The education component - how to use the software - is heads above the competition. The learning videos coupled with the "all-important" live support person were a primary reason we chose Talent LMS. We tried 5 different learning platforms. Talent LMA was a breath of fresh air. Put simply, it was - by far - the easiest to use from the initial startup through the first year of operation. There are not many negatives to this software.

Cons

The certification template options could be improved to allow for more robust customization of the certification template. The ability to edit the certification document in real-time would be a significant improvement.
Getting more user information from the course page would also be helpful. What you can see and edit for user information is a little clunky.

Response from Epignosis

Wow, what an insightful review Jeffrey, thank you! We love hearing that TalentLMS has been a breath of fresh air after trying out so many different LMSs. It really is great that your learners were able to quickly become comfortable with the platform thanks to our short instructional videos!

Sthefany
  • Industry: Investment Banking

Effective platform for corporate training

Reviewed on 23/06/2022

Pros

It has the ability to enhance the training processes in my organization, virtually. It stands out for the possibility of creating virtual interaction environments suitable for each training process. It has the option of generating certificates with each approval of the training phases. The video quality of the training materials is excellent.

Cons

This platform is very complete, but sometimes pop-up windows become a nuisance instead of helping. Its user interface can improve.

Response from Epignosis

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Sthefany. It's great to read that TalentLMS has helped you enhance the training processes in your organization. About the UI, keep an eye out for some updates and improvements which are on our product roadmap for this year!

RAKESH
  • Industry: Management Consulting

It's a great platform and ticks all the boxes for an ideal e-learning platform.

Reviewed on 30/06/2018

Pros

I chose TalentLMS after evaluating about a dozen alternatives. More than half of them were ruled out either because they were too expensive without anything to justify the extravagant price or because they required you to fill out a form just to get a product demo and pricing. Among the affordable options, I had to struggle with even the sign-up process with a few and hence they went out of reckoning too. Frustrated, I tried TalentLMS willy nilly because it offered in free plan what some of the marquee names don't even in their pricey plans (e.g. custom domain mapping) and it was so easy to use, I just got drawn deeper and addicted to it in first two days and had no reason to look back. Customer support is among the best I've experienced not just among cloud applications but among all products and service categories I've ever used.

Cons

I have no control over my content's visibility to SEO. I would have liked to have at least my sample units and courses SEO-optimized. TalentLMS seems to advise us to start a blog in order to promote our courses which is understandable but if it allowed our already-created content to be blogged somehow, that would avoid duplicity of effort. Secondly, I can't export my e-learning content in SCORM-compatible format.

Response from Epignosis

Greetings, Rakesh! We're very excited to hear that you chose TalentLMS over many other learning management solutions. We've made sure our free plan is one of the most feature-rich out there, so that clients can test our product in real training scenarios before upgrading to a paid plan. We¿re also very proud of our support team, so hearing our clients confirm it always brings a smile to our face. Thanks for the love! Don't forget to visit our knowledge base and share your ideas for making TalentLMS better.