Amber K.

GREAT Analytics Platform

Reviewed on 04/11/2016

We'd been looking for an analytics platform we could use to integrate all of our clients' various analytics (social, website, PPC, etc) for quite a while and were about to give up when we found Cyfe. Cyfe is literally exactly what we were looking for. The ability to bring all analytics into one place makes our lives easier when it comes to reviewing results and making recommendations and is impressive when presented to our clients. We also had the ability to brand the platform for our company to further extend our messaging.

• Industry: Furniture
  • Used for 1-5 months

Swiss army knife analytics app for social and beyond

Reviewed on 28/02/2018

This platform helped us tie together a lot of our different social networks and create customized reporting on them.

Pros

I've tried several different social media apps. Cyfe is pretty much just analytics, but it's great at it. It has one of the widest catalogues of integrations I've seen. It's also very affordable. It has lots of customization and report sharing o options that make it great for showing the right reports to the to right people. You can create dashboards and use widgets to create custom views. It also pulls in lots of "deeper metrics" that many other platforms don't.

Cons

There isn't much to complain about, honestly. Not all of the integrations work smoothly right off the bat, and in some cases I found that the numbers reported didn't show what I expected. I marked this up to configuration issues with my account, but it's possible it could run deeper into the integration itself.

Keep eyes on the pulse of your business

Reviewed on 08/04/2018

Pros

Get real time or historical trend stats to inform your management decision making. Stay on top of the most critical metrics you need to monitor without having task someone and wait for a report. Affordable and easy to set up given you have the right people on staff.

Cons

Support team accessible through email, which can get troublesome. Third party integration is limited.

Easy to use & affordable dashboards

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

Pros

Has lots of integrations, and also the ability to add some of your own if you wish. Can organise dashboards in very easy to read ways and the price is fantastic - much cheaper than most other tools that do similar stuff.

Cons

More integrations are always nice, although there are plenty available already. The dashboards maybe look a little dated compared to some competitors, but then at the price it is you really can't complain.

David M.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great dashboard software

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

Pros

Cyfe is a great, flexible dashboard tool that is really low cost

Cons

Have not found anything not to like yet!

Danielle M.

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

Fantastic customer service, easy to use, super helpful tool for analytics.

Pros

Saves me hours of searching for analytics on different platforms. Plus, Cyfe makes it easy to keep historical data and create pdf reports.

Cons

It's constrained by the limitations of the API... for example, Pinterest analytics are super thorough on the Pinterest plaform, but Cyfe can only pull in basic data. After bringing it up to customer service, they explained this is due to the limitations of the API.

James S.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Cyfe has an excellent deployment in the cloud

Reviewed on 18/03/2019

In general terms, it can be said that Cyfe offers many more options for sales intelligence automation than many other software of its kind. Basically we can monitor the infrastructure of our business at all times.

Pros

Cyfe allows to analyze and each sales intelligence data easily. It is undoubtedly good enough to automate the workflow, and offers many customization options for information display.

Cons

It does not offer as much storage capacity in the cloud, so it is usually resorted to external platforms. It allows tracking the sales intelligence metrics, and also offers an excellent self-service portal.

Josh O.

Great Dashboard Tool for All-in-One view

Reviewed on 16/10/2018

Pros

We use this tool for client reporting almost exclusively. It's a great dashboard that brings together diverse data in one visually consistent and clean interface. We build one for each client and track Analytics traffic info, Facebook stats, Ad Spend, and more. For as little as it costs, it's a super useful app.

Cons

Mainly that if a particular third party app isn't supported there's not much you can do to bring that into the mix. You're pretty limited to the pre-defined views and widgets they provide. There is some API opportunity but what little we've played with that, there's not a lot of customization to be had there. Also you can't control the visual display of graphs much, it's predefined by the widgets. Doesn't really support our SEO tracking tools either.

Craig S.

Reviewed on 15/09/2015

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees
  • Used for 1-5 months

Great for quick data checks

Reviewed on 14/05/2018

Pros

Cyfe makes it easy to view who is viewing your websites in a variety of ways, including graphs and charts.

Cons

It is hard to know if all data is being captured simply because there are so many factors that play into site visits, but overall, we're happy with the service.

• Industry: Animation
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Connects with a lot of systems, but reporting is inflexible

Reviewed on 12/09/2018

Pros

Can easily connect to multiple systems such as Xero, Google Analytics and Facebook.
Easy to setup dashboard views.

Cons

My main reason for using the system was to monitor financial performance data that is captured in Xero. The standard reporting views and metrics for that data were very limited and added no value beyond what Xero already reports on.

Depp L.

Remarkable tool to monitor progress of your business

Reviewed on 30/04/2018

Best for data analytics

Pros

customization and widgets show cyfe.s expertise in data analytics. It is very easy to set it up and has a very important support rate.

Cons

It becomes slow somethimes when I integrate something. Some of the integrtions do not run effectively as they should. Overall quality is good I recommend it

Ileana S.

Cyfe: a great monitoring tool!

Reviewed on 14/02/2017

Cyfe is a great monitoring tool that allow to monitor web services (also social media), it allows to obtain report in real time and to archive useful historical data. I recommend it to everybody, really useful for you and your customers.

Heinz S.

Reviewed on 18/02/2016

Marco B.

Best Data Dashboard

Reviewed on 01/02/2017

I really like Cyfe because it is useful to create beautiful reports right from the web: it needs just to be connected to others accounts (like Facebook, Adwords, etc.) or to custom csv and files and it plays good.

Pros

Easy
Cheap but Good
Interoperating

Cons

Slow (sometimes)
Some reports not enough customizable

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

A very usefull client dashboard for my digital company

Reviewed on 07/11/2017

I am able to send monthly trafic report in pdf to my clients, what is very valuable in my maintenance plan.

Pros

With Cyfe I can build customized dashboard for my clients with all the key indicator they need to follow their website : trafic per page, trafic per states, number of subscribers etc. I can also embded Airtable sheet, very usefull to track my time.

Cons

The design is quite simple and not very attractive. I wish I could personalize it a bit more by myself.

Mario R.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Basic analytics all in one

Reviewed on 06/03/2018

Pros

All of your metrics and ROI in one location, easily set up, and allows you to follow up on the progress of your campaigns

Cons

There is a lack of integration with other programs that would track other metrics for our pages, so for further research other programs are needed

Clean and Customizable Dashboards

Reviewed on 30/11/2018

Pros

Cyfe is very customizable and pretty easy to setup. The interface is very easy to look at the data we receive from Cyfe helps power important business decisions.

Cons

Great dashboard with a lot of integrations and a good amount of customization. No major cons!

Joe M.

Simple and Cost Effective

Reviewed on 26/04/2019

Pros

I spend less per year on this than I did with gogrow.com each month, yet it is easier to use and quicker to implement. Strongly recommend for businesses that don't want to keep an SQL expert in the fold. Simple to use, and no frustrations with getting support as I had with my previous app.

Cons

Would like a few more graph types added to the array of choices, but not a huge deal because of the affordability.

Justin S.

Easy to Use Dashboard Software

Reviewed on 22/04/2019

Pros

We use Cyfe for a TV Dashboard to keep our departmental statistics up to date in our workplace. Many of the integrations are very deep, and allow real-time reporting on measures that are critical to our business. For the price, the tool is fantastic.

Cons

Some of the integrations we use do not offer the depth we would like to see. The plus side of this, is we are able to pull dashboards from Google Sheets very easily to make up for this. It creates a bit more manual work on our part to update those statistics weekly/monthly, but at least we can still graphically see all of our data in one place.

Lindsay S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Cyfe is the best customizable dashboard tool I have come across, and that's saying something.

Reviewed on 20/04/2018

It's time saving and distraction-less in terms of getting to see all of my data visualizations in one place, rather than logging into Google analytics/search console, email, Mailchimp, etc.

Pros

It's very customizable in terms of layout, theme, etc. The widgets you're able to create and mashup to get unique data visualizations is one-of-a-kind. There is little technical knowledge needed as it's an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface.

Cons

I wish that there was a repository of templates for users to refer to for ideas and inspiration, sort of like what is available in Trello or Airtable, but I realize that some users' private data would need to be restricted somehow, so this could be a reason why that isn't the case currently.

Dustin B.

Exactly what I was looking for!

Reviewed on 27/06/2017

It makes reporting to clients and monitoring our own metrics easy and automates a lot of the process.

Lots of integrations
Inexpensive

The dashboard is exactly what I searched for. It's easy for my team and my clients to use without costing an arm and a leg. It's actually underpriced, if you ask me.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like about Cyfe. I guess I'd like to see a HubSpot integration, but I know they're working on that. It's great.

Ciprian P.

A great all-in-one dashboard tool

Reviewed on 05/01/2020

Pros

I'm always in search of an all-in-one dashboard tool for all my statistics and social insights. Cyfe is a great tool and I was able to set up a great report for myself and my clients in less than 10 minutes.

Cons

Sometimes the connected apps disconnect and reports show up as empty.

John B.

Overall Performance Tracking

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

Just amazing!

Pros

The accuracy and it's stable performance.

Cons

Nothing wrong at all. So what cons should add?

Kim S.

Really great features in a reasonably priced SaaS

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

We use the platform to keep a quick eye on where we are with traffic, social, SEO, etc simple numbers - it's great to be able to quickly page through various screens and see the overview of what's happening without spending all afternoon drilling down thru arcane and useless trivia when we are just looking for a snapshot.

Pros

It's very easy to implement, support is quick to respond and helpful with their replies, feature requests are taken seriously, and it's a great value for the spend.

Cons

It's a bit bare bones, but I am not complaining.