isolved

Lisa
Lisa

i-Soved it the BEST

Reviewed on 16/04/2024

It has made our job more manageable, we absolutely love it. I can highly recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Customer service is top notch, knowledgeable, kind and efficient. If they do not have the answer immediately they happily get me to the correct person who can help

Cons

They only thing I do not have a complete grasp on is benefits. It is as much of a "me" problem as it is an iSolved problem.

Victoria
  • Industry: Accounting

isolved is a True Single Database Platform Meeting the Changing Needs of Employers

Reviewed on 05/02/2024

The overall experience has been very positive. The platform is very user friendly and easy to implement and customize.

Pros

The functionality being all one database is a large focus for us. It is easy to add services as the legal environment or business needs change and the system keeps businesses in compliance as regulations are put into place.

Cons

The scheduling feature is the only area I see as being less competitive than other products in the industry for employees that are moving between teams or departments or simply making on the fly adjustments.

Proliant

Reasons for Choosing isolved

The Asure platform was not robust and the tax engine was poor.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

We wanted local service to be able to contact.
David

Quite possibly the worst software I have ever used...

Reviewed on 09/09/2015

Pros

This software has one merit... the security principals practiced are pentagon level. Your employees will have to type about 5 times the information into their phone or computer as they do to login to their online banking. I can login to my online banking app with about 20 key presses. This app requires more than 40. Passwords are enforced with a complexity that leads to numerous support calls for lost passwords. This would be well and good if the system actually allowed you to access some sort of sensitive data... however the mobile app allows you to punch in and out ONLY with no provision for actually seeing your recorded time. So yes, fort knox security principals that are so onerous your users will HATE you. The app existed in version 3.x before they added an option to save your login name and company id... I have typed my user name and company code hundreds of times during our roll out. This has been addressed now... in version 4. Think about that for a moment. Your company code is a random string your employees will need to remember. The format is X9999999 at least in our case. So yeah, tell your common laborer he must remember C4585209 or something similar to use your time clock... as well as his login name and password.

Cons

The software is at best broken. The development team are slightly above high school level. The support is non existent. You will be told they will fix it in the next version. The phone app does NOT work on all phones. The login screen is "cut off" on smaller screens and there is no way to swipe down to see the login button. No workaround exists as you cannot press the off screen button. NO support. The phone app also does not allow an employee to view their recorded hours. This leads to numerous punches as they believe it did work. Server connectivity issues are very common. Be prepared to "fix" timecards for employees every single day. The check stub viewing app, while integrated into the mobil app, requires the use of a completely different login and stupidly complex password. You WILL be getting calls every week when your employees get locked out because they forgot their password or used the punch login for the paystub side. When this happens, you cannot simply reset the password... no you must send them a system generated email and they have to go through the process of choosing a password and secret questions all over again. Again, I can get into my online banking software MUCH easier. If you expect this software to work with mobile employees think again. Unless they have access to an actual computer they will not be able to see their timecard or paystubs. Your employees WILL HATE YOU if you force them to use this. We are limping this pile of garbage software to the end of our construction season and migrating to a new solution over the winter break. We have lost employees because of this software. The software forces the employees mobile device to use "system time" which is good but it does NOT force the use of GPS when punching. An employee can simply turn off location services before he punches and you have no idea if he was sitting in bed or at the job site.

Amy
  • Industry: Accounting

Amazing Time Saving Product

Reviewed on 24/04/2024

Using this platform has saved me valuable time in my daily tasks.

Using this platform has saved me valuable time in my daily tasks.

Pros

Ease of Use in features related to payroll & Time.

Cons

None at the present time, we are fully satisfied

Jim
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

isolved Denkai review

Reviewed on 26/12/2023

Disappointing. I've made complaints and get plenty of concerned lip service, but no action.

Pros

Very easy to use for both administrators, managers, and employees.

Cons

Customer service and support is terrible. Everyone is a sales person. Very engaged with you if you're interested in buying an add on. Non-existent if you're not. Communication with my rep is non-existent. I understand turn-over issues, so if you let me know in advance that you're experiencing support issues, I'm willing to work with you. I'm constantly in the dark. I feel like we don't matter because we're a small company.

ADP Vantage HCM and Paycor

Reasons for Choosing isolved

isolved offered a full HCM system with the ability to add more features.

Dayforce Powerpay

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Easy to use and comparable with the competition.

Response from isolved

Hello! Thank you for leaving your honest review of isolved. We certainly don't want you to feel that you are in the dark. Please contact me, Mackenzie Cotton, Reference & Reputation Manager, directly at [email protected] so we can get you connected with the proper support.

Cecilia

An all-in-one HR/Payroll System

Reviewed on 04/12/2023

Great implementation, several hiccups once the batton was passed BUT the team i have now are great to work with. Hoping it continues.

Pros

We use iSolved for our entire Employee cycile from the ATS through COBRA (with their benefits module). The system has everything you need so we only use one system. Their ATS is one of the best i've used.

Cons

Customer Support is hit or miss. I finally have a Customer Success Manager and dedicated Customer Service Rep who are very helpful but this was after several issues legitamet issues that needed to be escalated. My only ongoing issue is that depending on what features you have (we have pretty much all) be prepared to take heavy notes on who you talked too. There are soo many people and sometimes it's hard to keep up with who is working on what, and who i need to reach out for for a specific change.

APS Payroll and Netchex

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Constantly dealt with compliance issues from 401k never being right and taxes not being paid on time or correct.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

iSolved had an expense managment system - i couldn't find anywhere else. Their ATS is also the best one i've ever used.
Talitha

Easy Payroll Processing

Reviewed on 08/12/2023

Overall it works great for our organization. It does what it's supposed to do and has hiccups like any software.

Pros

We love using iSolved to process our payrolls. It's super easy. The system is eaasy to navigate and find what you're looking for as well as find help articles when needed.

Cons

They have changed the Self-Service login over the past year and taken away our access to reset passwords at the client level. This has been very frustrating for our staff because we have to wait for our customer service rep to take care of it and often times the links expire before the employee can use them. Sometimes when they do updates to the system, critical reports get changed and clients aren't notified. This caused an audit issue for our agency last year and isolved hasn't been able to fix the report.

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Evolution was no longer being supported by the developer so we had to change systems.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Pricing and the ability to allocate our grants correctly.

Response from isolved

Hello Talitha! Thank you for leaving this review of isolved. We are thrilled to hear that isolved has helping you with processing payroll.

As far as your feedback on the constant updates and self service login, I have sent this to our customer support team so we can so we can take the corrective steps to improve our services.

Chinda
  • Industry: Hospitality

change is constant..

Reviewed on 05/12/2023

I have made some really great partners from Isolved.

I have made some really great partners from Isolved.

Pros

this is a very easy system to use and has great learning videos to answer many questions you may have. Isolved has great reminders and offers good support on many reports and deadlines.

Cons

I would like to see better follow up and quicker answers for cases that are put in. I would like to have access to SME (subject matter experts) that I can go to get my answers right away.

Paycom

Reasons for Choosing isolved

I changed jobs and love my new job her. I love the challenge and ownership of this position.

Paycom

Response from isolved

Hello Chinda! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review of isolved. I have shared your feedback with our customer service team about your wishes to have a dedicated support representative.

CAROLYN
  • Industry: Legal Services

Why I like Isolved

Reviewed on 15/12/2023

It has been very good. I especially like the customer service.

It has been very good. I especially like the customer service.

Pros

It is a very user friendly platform. It does not take much training to understand the product.

Cons

The reporting module is very difficult. The language does not translate well to the basic user

Paylocity and Paycor

Reasons for Choosing isolved

We switched because we were not happy with ADP.

RUN Powered by ADP

Reasons for Switching to isolved

The value that ISolved offered was better than the other.
Susen
Susen
  • Industry: Events Services

Incompetent and Rude about it!!

Reviewed on 04/01/2020

RUN! Terrible attitude /rude / cold staff. Staff is confused and not very knowledgeable in their tasks. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], did not know the difference between "gross" and "net" payroll. They made HUGE mistakes on our payroll, taking double deductions from all our workers and when we contacted a supervisor we were told WE(?) made the changes to THEIR system. They refuse to take any responsibility for their errors. All we did was upload the form they gave us to complete. Clients have NO ACCESS and CANNOT MAKE CHANGES to their system! But we were blamed for changing their system analytics!! Really!? Although we had to pay them for their "services" we ended up writing the checks by hand and having to mail them out. Our workers were LIVID. In our previous payroll we sent funds of $100K which they stated we needed to resend. We needed to get a loan as they did not send back our initial payroll funds. We ended up paying double for wire transfers while $200K in payroll sat waiting for them to accept. They rejected our funds and made us resend! This firm made SO many mistakes, treated our employees and management with such disrespect, and cost us unnecessary time and money due to their many mistakes. Customer service blamed THEIR in-house mistakes on us. Just a MISERABLE experience at every turn. Look elsewhere for a payroll company and save yourself the agony of working with their unprofessional and rude staff! Still waiting for a call back from their management to straighten out thei

Pros

They paid our workers on time. Usually had MAJOR mistakes and errors. but payment was fast.

Cons

The staff at ISolved.
When THEY make errors and we've called for solutions- it's apparent we are bothering them.
ISolved can't solve anything. No responsibility, no compassion.
Communication was misery in trying to work with them.

Jaylene

Isolved Solutions that don't break the bank

Reviewed on 17/08/2022

It's been an adventure, but the rewards and benefits have definitely outweighed any struggles.

Pros

The customization that is possible with the software was the most attractive aspect. Especially for the cost, this product allows small businesses enjoy the same quality of services that larger fortune 500 organizations.

Cons

There isn't much that I don't like about the software; however, one thing that I would say that has been an issue is the time zone differences between me and available support team members. Especially, if they are based out of the east coast, I find that there is only a 1-2 window to conduct business out of Alaska.

BambooHR , Paychex Flex and Workday HCM

Reasons for Choosing isolved

They were not able to offer me a single sign on platform to monitor multiple EIN / payrolls.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

The price and comparison of benefits
Tina

Good choice

Reviewed on 09/03/2023

Positive, we have enjoyed very pleasant and knowledgeable customer service. We can make an online appointment with our account manager, he can share his screen and either fix issues on the spot, show us how to do something or accelerate ongoing issues up the ladder.

Pros

The payroll processing and access for employees is what sold us. We can be confident that payroll is done correctly and precisely.

Cons

Training, there was so much training up front that it became muddled. Also, too many different screens to access with different screens. As the main admin, I would like to toggle through general areas without signing in again. For some reason, it glitches often when trying to get into share and perform. Also, for Share and Perform, the training has really lacked. We were told we would have the option of a store at the beginning, then told that wouldn't open for a while, until we put it on the back-burner and are having a hard time restarting. Personnel changes and we need each person to receive adequate training.

Response from isolved

Tina, Thank you for taking the time to review our solution! We LOVE hearing that you often get the support you need. If you still require assistance with Share and Perform, or wish you could take a deeper dive, please contact your dedicated CSR and Team, and they can get you scheduled for additional support asap!

Lori
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

I chose iSolved over ADP

Reviewed on 16/07/2023

I have been happy with iSolved. I temporarily switched to ADP because I was told it would serve us better, and I learned quickly it was not the right service for us. I went back to iSolved. There were some hiccups with that, like the pricing went up and we lost one of our services. I like the administration side, but some of the employees struggle with the AEE on the phone (slow connection to punch in/out for example).

Pros

The customer service is more convenient than that of other services I have used in my position, and it's critical that I receive timely answers for payroll and benefits. I also like that I know where to go to find all kinds of reports.

Cons

I don't like the pricing structure, and I don't like that if we need other service add-ons that the fees are somewhat outrageous depending on the service. I would like to be able to put everything together, we as a non-profit we cannot budget for some of the more exorbitant items (HR help). Some reports are too detailed and don't come in Excel format.

Response from isolved

Hello Lori! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved. We are happy to hear that our customer service team continues to be a great resource & support system for your business.

Sagar
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Highly Recommended Payroll Software

Reviewed on 17/02/2024

Very good experience thus far (3+ years).

Very good experience thus far (3+ years).

Pros

Dedicated customer service support representative is given to you as a customer.

Cons

Needs more regular updates to the system to increase ease of use.

Paylocity

Reasons for Choosing isolved

The customer service experience at ADP was not ideal.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Ease of use on the system; sales representative understood our needs
Tanya

iSolved Review

Reviewed on 05/02/2024

My overall experience with iSolved has but nothing but extremem satisfaction. Their customer service is very knowledgable!

Pros

I absolutely Love iSolved's ease of use, integration with our HRIS systems and time efficiencies,

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about iSolved. They are amazing!

Paychex Flex and Paylocity

Reasons for Choosing isolved

ADP wasnt able to integrate with our HRIS system

Reasons for Switching to isolved

We choose iSolved because of its integration and time savings
Sofia

It does what it should do

Reviewed on 13/08/2021

It can make payroll a simple process, but at the same time, it can make payroll reporting a confusing process too.

Pros

The product is easy to use once you get the hang of it. It is a little redundant sometimes but it's accuracy has been tested too many times, and it always delivers. I like how easy it is to input payroll, and process reports. It is very quick.

Cons

I feel that someone could have a little hard time getting the hang of it when first implemented. All in all it is a very accurate program, it has potential, it's report writer is very powerful, but requires extensive computers knowledge to navigate through the multiple layers of a report.

Paylocity

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Paychex seemed a little more complicated than ISolved in processing payroll.

Paychex Flex

Price
Tiffany
  • Industry: Veterinary

Best Payroll Experience I have had yet!

Reviewed on 28/12/2020

Overall, we are very satisfied with the software and the customer service that we have received from the software.

Pros

They have a quick button that allows you to click and easily click and easily add a new hire. Different tabs allow the administrator to know if they are working on an employee, working on the business, working on the setup. The software is robust enough to create and manage all of your employee benefits.

Cons

Learning how to navigate the payroll system took more time than I had experienced with past payroll companies. I had to create my own cheat sheet that was simple, that would have been nice for them to provide for new users.

Stephanie
  • Industry: Textiles

Great HCM for small/medium size businesses

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

Overall, iSolved is a great product. They are constantly improving and I can't wait for what's to come!

Pros

I like that the product is all in one and that it is relatively easy for my employees to find the information they need.

Cons

The things I like the least would be the change in customer service, I enjoyed having a dedicated rep; we got to know each other and our people. The growing pains have been a challenge (especially with the tax team -- but we're HR professionals, we get it!!). I wish some features that were promised years ago, actually have been implemented.

Cost, User Interface, Features, Customer Support
Jennifer

isolved HCM and Ancillary Modules Could be the Right Fit

Reviewed on 06/02/2024

Overall, as a user and implementor of the product, isolved offers a variety of simple to robust features which may allow for individual customization. The employee data management features are easy to use and payroll is accurate.

Pros

In addition to offering an easy-to-use HCM platform with fully integrated time tracking, isolved has ancillary products that sync with the core product for performance management, applicant tracking, and predictive analytics.

Cons

The ancillary modules are not fully within the HCM core product and clearly differ in the look and feel from the core product. I'd also love to see improvement on customized client needs for paystubs, time alerts, and regular rate of pay lookback reporting.

Response from isolved

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying isolved.

We apologize for any issues you've experienced with the ancillary modules. We understand that these challenges can be frustrating, and we want to assure you that we're continuously working to improve and streamline our system to better meet your needs.

If there's anything specific you'd like us to look into or any further assistance you require, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Exceptional Customer Service

Reviewed on 02/10/2023

When I was first learning iSolved, I had my doubts. But a lot of that was just the combination of systems we were using. Once we implemented Unanet and I worked with iSolved to connect the two systems and worked with [sensitive content hidden] to get a few little things sorted out for payroll reporting, it become a much better system. I think it takes finding the right combo of HRM and accounting software and taking time to speak to your representative to get iSolved working for you at it's best.

Pros

I love my customer service team! [sensitive content hidden] is always there to help out and either knows how to fix my problem or knows who to connect me with to get it remedied. The system itself is also overall easy to use and learn. Payroll and PTO management are super easy with iSolved. We use Unanet for timekeeping and are able to import our timesheet information directly into iSolved to process payroll! iSolved creates all the reports I need for financial records and also produces the payroll Journal Entry for Unanet for me! Lots a little features in iSolved that really help me save time!

Cons

I'm a little disappointed about the Reporting feature and the Report Writer. It does well enough, but I with the writer were a little more intuitive. I also with the Reports had a better description of what they have in them.

Deb
  • Industry: Libraries

Buyer beware

Reviewed on 03/10/2022

We purchased the TimeForce II solution to handle time and labor tracking. After a few years, we looked into adding payroll and HR services. However, the price for those services was way more expensive than other vendors. When we chose an alternative vendor, we found that we would need to continue paying for the service for a year, even though they were no longer providing the service, and there was no way to export our data to the new system. We had to manually enter all the data by hand from poorly designed reports and screen shots for some things that had no reports.

Pros

It was an improvement over manual time-keeping and served as a decent entry-level option

Cons

Set up is not intuitive. When you add a new employee they may or may not actually be attached to their supervisor. Reporting features are limited. There are some things that you just can't get from the system, like pending leave requests. There is NO OPTION to export your data if you terminate the product. The fees increase without notice every year. You cannot terminate the product before the end of your annual license agreement.

Cheryl

Self serve

Reviewed on 07/12/2023

Pros

The ease of use. The new look with each update.

Cons

The numerous issues with self serve and not being able to assist the employees much when they can’t log in.

Response from isolved

Thank you for your feedback as we strive to exceed our customer expectations and continuously add new features and functionality to enhance the value our customers get from using isolved. We are sorry to hear you are having challenges with self service. We would love to have the opportunity to work with you. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Mary

Great Hands On Product

Reviewed on 06/02/2024

Pros

I like the features that iSolved provides. It's a true HCM where I can house everything directly in one system

Cons

Getting to the right person to answer my question is always a challenge. Because the system is so robust, their CSRs can't handle the more advanced questions and getting me to someone who can takes weeks/months to resolve my initial issue.

Response from isolved

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that your experience with isolved has allowed you to house everything in one system. We apologize for the difficulties you've encountered with our support. We understand the frustration of not being able to speak directly to someone. We take your concerns seriously and will address them with our team to ensure better customer support moving forward. We appreciate your loyalty and value your feedback as it helps us improve our services. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me, Mackenzie Cotton, at [email protected]

Dawn
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Overall Great

Reviewed on 06/07/2023

Pros

iSolved is easy on the eyes, easy for employees to clock in/out, and navigate in the employee self service area. On the back end for employers, there are a lot of options for administrators to run reports.

Cons

The benefits enrollment portal is not easy to use for employees. It does not allow an employee to look at the benefit options side by side. It would be nice if it would be able to suggest what plan an employee should enroll in.

Response from isolved

Hello Dawn! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved. We are happy to hear that our platform is easy for your employees to navigate & you are happy with the many options for administrations to run reports.

In terms of the benefits enrollment portal not being easy to use, I have sent this feedback to our support team so we can continue to improve our platform and services. We appreciate your business.

Felix
  • Industry: Computer Networking

iSolved Review

Reviewed on 19/09/2023

I have been content with iSolved. I briefly changed to ADP since I was informed it would serve us better, and I advanced rapidly it was not the right assistance for us. I returned to iSolved. There were a few hiccups with that, similar to the estimating went up and we lost one of our administrations. I like the organization side; however a portion of the representatives battle with the AEE on the telephone (slow association with punch in/out for instance).

Pros

The client support is more advantageous than that of different administrations I have utilized in my situation, and it's important that I get opportune responses for finance and advantages. I additionally like that I know where to go to track down a wide range of reports.

Cons

I could do without the estimating construction, and I could do without that assuming we want other help additional items that the charges are fairly preposterous relying upon the assistance. I might want to have the option to assemble everything, we as a non-benefit we can't financially plan for a portion of the more extravagant things (HR help). A few reports are excessively nitty gritty and don't come in Succeed design.