Brevo

Carmen
  • Industry: Insurance

E-mail marketing made easy

Reviewed on 18/04/2022

We use it weekly and in some cases daily. It's easy to use, easy to get data and easy to setup and change according with the reports we are able to obtain.

Pros

The platform is really user friendly and it allows us to integrate data with our in-house developed systems.

Cons

The customisation of the design of each e-mail it's a little bit tricky, but we make it work with our own designs being uploaded in the platform.

Sender , Benchmark Email and Omnisend

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mostly because we were looking for a better integration with our own systems and Sendinblue was the best option.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Our IT team felt comfortable working the integrations through Sendinblue with our systems, also the price for more than 100,000 sent e-mails was critical in the decision. The marketing department were also happy working with the data and reports the platform provides.
Mike
Mike

Sendinblue is a great email marketing platform

Reviewed on 27/07/2022

Overall, I have had a positive experience with Sendinblue. The platform is easy to use and the reporting features are really helpful in improving my email marketing results. I would definitely recommend Sendinblue to anyone looking for a good email marketing solution.

Sadly we missed alot of other features, so we switched over to a more complete platform. But price wise sendinblue is GREAT for email marketing!

Pros

I have been using Sendinblue for a while now and I have to say that I am really happy with it. It is a great platform for sending out newsletters and other automated emails. The reporting features are also really good, and I have been able to improve my open rates and click-through rates thanks to the insights I have gained from the reports. Overall, I would highly recommend Sendinblue to anyone looking for a great email marketing platform.

Cons

I didn't really like the fact that I couldn't personalize my emails as much as I would have liked. I also found the interface a bit confusing at times.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

I chose Sendinblue because it is easier to use and has better reporting features than Activecampaign. The platform is also a lot cheaper, which was a big plus for the customer at that time.
Daniel

Brevo uses hidden policies to decide who gets to be a customer

Reviewed on 14/08/2023

Brevo was easy to sign up, pay, and set up the SMTP links, but then a huge frustration to communicate except through a support agent that always had to send the information to another team. I understand the need to ensure email quality - but refusing to work with a client in any way is a horrible practice. It shows me that even if we had been a client for months, years, or since their inception (without any reason shared with us) that we could just be cut off and shunned.

Pros

Brevo appeared to have all the features we wanted

Cons

Brevo blocked us within hours of using the service without much of any notice sent to our administrator. They reviewed our email content with scrutiny and sent us screen shots asking what the intent of a specific email - which clearly based on its headers were sent to us and forwarded to a gmail account for a particular user. We also host an addiction recovery client whose emails may contain private and sometimes descriptive information about an addiction - we were also asked about those emails.

Mailjet

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

We were looking for phone support for a lower cost.

SendGrid

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

We selected Brevo for cost alone - but MailJet has proven to be a much better product than Brevo.

Brevo - leading the CRM world!

Reviewed on 26/03/2024

Pros

1. templates are super easy to create
2. Branding is easy to stay consistent from newsletter to newsletter
3. Easy to create and edit templates
4. Open rate, CTR rate easy to understand

Cons

To integrate BREVO to elementor, you need to bring ANOTHER product (like zapier, for example)...this is just too many things to keep track of. I wish it would integrate better to capture our leads from our site.

Ugochukwu L Fred

Brevo: Is it worth the Investment or No

Reviewed on 14/11/2023

Well in summary, Brevo, formerly known as Sendinblue, presents a compelling solution for businesses that are in dire need of versatile marketing automation and an email marketing platform. I'm also one of the owners of a business in need of this service.

With its user-friendly interface, robust automation capabilities, and competitive pricing, Brevo seamlessly caters to a broad spectrum of users. Despite the minor drawbacks that I mentioned earlier, Brevo's strengths make it a strong contender in the market, especially for organizations looking for an affordable and feature-rich marketing solution.

If you ask me, Brevo is a well-rounded platform that maintains a balance between functionality and accessibility. This makes it a solid choice for businesses aiming to elevate their digital marketing efforts.

Pros

User-Friendly Interface:
First of all, I love the simplicity of the design of the new user-friendly and intuitive Brevo interface; particularly the light-green feel of the Homepage and dashboard.

Another striking thing there is their deliberate use of abundant white spaces; this does not only make the platform appear super-classy but it also makes it very easy for both beginners and experienced marketers alike to easily understand the system and make proper use of it. The drag-and-drop editor simplifies the process of creating engaging email campaigns without requiring extensive technical skills.

Email Deliverability:
One of Brevo's standout features is its robust email deliverability- anyone who uses the platform can attest to this. I've been using Brevo for over 3 years now (from when it was still known as Sendinblue). The platform employs advanced algorithms to optimize email delivery, minimizing the chances of messages ending up in spam folders (provided you use a custom email eg info@yourwebsitedotcom, and also verify you domain). This is crucial for ensuring that your messages reach the intended audience.

Automation Capabilities:
Brevo excels in automation, when it comes to automation, I give it to them. The system allows you to set up workflows for various scenarios. From welcome sequences to abandoned cart reminders, the automation features enable businesses to streamline their marketing processes and engage with customers at the right time. What's more interesting is the fact that even if you don't know how to use Brevo and need a little help, you can access training videos on Brevo's YouTube channel to help you get started.

Affordability:
The platform's pricing structure is competitive, especially for small to medium-sized businesses. Brevo also offers a free plan with basic features and affordable paid plans that scale with the user's needs even though that amount (Starter $25, Business $65, and BrevoPlus placed at custom price) is still a bit on the high side for some of us in Africa due to exchange, inflation and a whole lot of other pressing factors.

This makes it an attractive option for budget-conscious organizations (especially those in the big 5).

Comprehensive Marketing Suite:
Brevo is not limited to just email marketing; it's a comprehensive marketing suite with an array of marketing tools. Users can leverage features such as:

- SMS marketing
- Chat
- & CRM integration, creating a unified platform for managing various aspects of their marketing strategy.

Analytics and Reporting:
The platform also provides detailed analytics and reporting tools, offering insights into the performance of email campaigns. Users can track key metrics in real-time, such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates, enabling data-driven decision-making.

Cons

Learning Curve for Advanced Features:
It is true that Brevo is user-friendly, however, mastering its more advanced features may take some time (this is the reason I'll advise avy new user to get some help from their YouTube channel. Users looking to harness the full potential of the platform may need to invest additional effort in learning and experimentation.

Limited Design Flexibility:
Although the drag-and-drop editor is very convenient, some super-creative users might find the design flexibility limiting. Customizing templates beyond the provided options may require HTML/CSS knowledge, which could be a drawback for those without coding expertise.

Contact Management Complexity:
Managing contacts and segmentation could be more streamlined. Some users may find the contact management interface less intuitive compared to other platforms, especially when dealing with larger contact lists.

Template Selection:
While Brevo offers a variety of templates, the selection might not be as extensive as some other competitors. Users who are keen on getting some highly specialized or niche templates may find themselves needing to create custom designs; this is exactly what I do any time I want to create a campaign.

Lukas
  • Industry: Events Services

Switching from Mailchimp

Reviewed on 13/11/2023

Pros

BREVO has been a game-changer for us since switching from Mailchimp. The features are spot-on – intuitive and just what we need to streamline email campaigns for our clients. The customer support is impressive; they're always on hand to help. Plus, the pricing is significantly lower, which is a big win for our budget. Overall, extremely satisfied!

Cons

Overall, I'm quite pleased with BREVO. However, if you rely heavily on ready-made templates, you might find the options more limited compared to Mailchimp. That said, since we craft all our client emails from scratch using pure HTML, this limitation doesn't really affect us much.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Price and features (we have a big database but sending quite few e-mails and Mailchimp is paid by size of database.)

Mark

Brevo make Email Marketing a breeze

Reviewed on 28/10/2023

I have had a good experience using Brevo. It is easy to use and effective for using as our Email Marketing ESP

Pros

I like Brevo's overall user interface. In comparison to other ESPs on the market, Brevo is easy to use out of the box with no steep learn curve or in debt settings to setup before I can launch a campaign.

Cons

Brevo free tier does not allow for landing pages. I think it would be a good idea to give users an opportunity to see how the landing page feature would benefit their marketing process before they commit to a monthly subscription.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mailchimp was quite complicated to use.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Brevo offered more features in the free tier which ment I was under no pressure to pay upfront
Christian
  • Industry: Events Services

Brevo made lauching our newsletter easy

Reviewed on 06/10/2023

Pros

The drag and drop feature and templates made it easy to setup our newsletter emails. We were able to create awesome professional looking emails without the struggle of dealing with code.

Cons

We are a small business, and do not yet need the higher teir package, but this means our emails still have the brevo logo at the bottom. And we do not have budget to pay to have this removed at this time.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

We had been using brevo for transactional emails, and the price difference between the two made brevo the obvious choice.
Thalita
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Intuitive platform with one of the best cost-benefit ratios in the market

Reviewed on 28/11/2023

Pros

My startup has just launched a digitally scalable product with great potential. This means that over the next few months, it's possible that our user base could reach levels like 20,000 users. Therefore, I needed an email marketing platform that offered good cost-effectiveness to accommodate the potential growth.

Currently, we use Active Campaign for our B2B projects and services, but the cost to increase our lead base would make our expenses unsustainable. Faced with this, I found Brevo. Setting up the platform was very simple, and its use was quite intuitive.

I managed to send the initial campaigns without difficulty and was able to create lists and contact attributes easily.

Initially, I highly recommend the tool for its excellent cost and good range of functionalities.

Cons

Up to this point, I have few negative aspects to highlight. However, when I needed to contact support (for the starter plan), the response was a bit delayed (which is always frustrating).

At the same time, I've been experiencing my emails ending up in the spam or promotion folder. Therefore, I am in search of recommendations and adjustments to overcome this issue (which is quite severe and could significantly impact the message open rate).

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Price and features as the number of leads / contacts grow
Ulysse
  • Industry: Environmental Services

A simple yet powerful tool

Reviewed on 26/09/2023

Very reactive support !

Very reactive support !

Pros

The pricing makes Brevo a good option when you start a business, as the 300 first emails a day are free.

Cons

The CRM part is being developped, but it is already available and I have high expectations about it. And sometimes, things I would like to do are not (yet) possible.

Mailchimp and Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

As my maximum number of contacts was reached, I had to start paying. Brevo offers free emails everydays with no maximum contacts

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Because of the price. And beacause of the simplicity of use.
Eero
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

The best choice when it comes to small business email marketing

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

The software works well, the price is fair, I haven't had any issues at any point. Previously, I have used another (very popular) software with some earlier projects, and it was a nightmare to find what I wanted from their interface. Send in Blue interface is simple and well-thought.

Pros

We use Send in Blue to send occasional e-mail newsletters and marketing campaigns. The campaign builder works well; everything is easy to understand. I really appreciate the segmentation possibilities, that are even available for free accounts. Previously, I had to pay a lot to another software manufacturer due to ridiculous limits regarding segmentation and lists. I rather pay for the emails I send. Send in Blue is perfect from this point of view.

Cons

The software could have more integration options to the other tools I use, but I am aware that those are not the most common so I understand.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mailchimp interface is a UI nightmare, you cannot find anything unless you are constantly using it and remembering the hierarchy of the submenus. Especially some settings are buried so deep that I much rather pay for a consultant than do it by myself. On top of that, there were some (in my opinion) ridiculous limitations when it comes to segmentation, lists and email amounts. I was super-happy to leave Mailchimp behind for good.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Price and functionality. In that order.
Dawn
Dawn

Beware! They will terminate you withour notice, if your customers dimply don't open your...

Reviewed on 07/12/2023

bad, unfair, false accusations, poor customer service

bad, unfair, false accusations, poor customer service

Pros

The low price, great discoverability, other than that I urge people to stay far away. There are more ethical platforms out there.

Cons

We uploaded a modest list of valid customers and 100% opt ins and sent an annual holiday email. Deliverability was great (better than our current mailer Pabbly, thats why we are migrating) and our open rate was great for us, there were no spam complaints, but after three emails for around 500 customers each, they not only suspended my terminated my new account, without any ability to appeal! I am an 18 year old A+ BBB rated company, been using Pabbly (Mailget) with 0 spam flags for about 6 years- and I am presuming that the open rate wasn't high enough for them, but it's the holidays and I presume people are getting inundated during cyber week. *This does not make me a spammer* nor did I break their TOS in any way. I pleaded 5 times to allow me to prove that each customer was legit, even giving them credentials to my "mailmunch" opt in to confirm my list and some young student from India replied and confirmed my termination without reason or discussion, other than "we don't disclose why..." I have never in 18 years been treated like a criminal and spammer, this was insulting and unfair, and there in no sane person there to speak to, once they drop the guillotine, STAY AWAY. Where else have people gone, my list is about 13k, and we send mailings quarterly, any alternatives that treat ethical customers better?

Response from Sendinblue

Hi Dawn,

Thank you for your review. I completely understand your frustration.

Upon checking with our customer experience team, it seems that your contacts are non opt-in. However, as suggested in ticket #3903436, please help us with some additional information on the contact collection practices so that we can review your request further.

Kaitlyn
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Free but limited

Reviewed on 02/08/2022

Sendinblue is free and effective. The ironic thing is that we grew so much from using sendinblue that we needed a bigger and better platform.

Pros

It's free until you go over a certain amount of emails per month and your contact storage is unlimited, no restrictions!
Custom templates, automation/auto responders, custom CTAs, and click tracking are all pros. APIs for integration with your website.
The reporting is pretty well detailed.
Customer support is very responsive and polite. I was able to set up sendinblue very quickly and I had no problems using it.

Cons

Sendinblues free version is limited and when you go over the email limit you need to buy a subscription to keep using the service. The customizable templates are there but they're limited.. Sendinblue could be slow and glitchy at times, most often when sending emails with attachments.

SendGrid and Mailjet

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

My free trial expired and I wasn't comfortable enough with the platform to pay for it. Sendinblue had an actual free version meaning I could learn to use it before moving up to a subscription.

GetResponse
Andrey
Andrey

Reliability of emailing service and deliverability

Reviewed on 30/06/2021

Pros

We have been using this tool for several cases: transaction emails (notifications and conformations ) for our software service, email marketing campaigns, Analytics&Logs. These tools are very useful for us, as we need to provide various important notifications + instant alerts. Thus, reliability with deliverability is an important metric for us. The system shows about 94% delivered emails, which is a good number. Support is also very good.

Cons

We often experience issues with the reliability of service. The system got down or degraded each month, sometimes twice per month. So, our notifications were delayed for a couple of hours, and our customers didn’t receive instant emails with notifications. This is not so much important for email marketing campaigns, but for the transactions, this is the #1 priority, especially if you provide your service around the world. Hope, Sendinblue will improve its infrastructure and reliability.

Diego

Incredible tool

Reviewed on 07/10/2020

It helps very much in my automations using JS scripts on my site or scripts (via API) in my computer.
Very good to send newsletters too, with a high send limit.
And I use to all my transactional e-mail of my Wordpress website using the plugin. Much better than PHP mail.

Pros

Great free tier
Marketing Automation tool with many types of workflows
Great limit to send e-mail marketing and transactional emails
Nice plugins for Wordpress
Easy to make e-mail templates and preview then with many options
Connection with other tools using API
Simple API with many functions
JS to automation easy to setup
Great support (even in portuguese)

Cons

Sometimes the platform is a little slow, but I think it's temporary because the suddenly increase of users.l

ActiveCampaign and SendGrid

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Better free tier, better functionalities, more freedom to implement.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Better free tier and features
Martin
  • Industry: Philanthropy

A short discussion about Sendinblue

Reviewed on 03/05/2021

I use Sendinblue to send out transactional emails for the platforms I develop on. I stay away from the marketing feature.

Pros

In terms of getting started to get a mailing server, for free, I don't think you'll find better. Sendinblue is an effective option to automate your email setup, and it's hassle free. If you've worked with API before, this will be no problem at all. Even if you haven't they take care of you with starter templates.

Cons

The website is incredibly slow. You will sit there just waiting for the page to load, even if it's simple data. Additionally, sendinblue does a horrible job documenting and announcing their own vetting process. I once purchased SIB Credit and had no feedback as to why it wasn't credited to my account. All of the top support docs just told me to look into my account or buy credit. It turns out, you have to contact support to get your account activated. Additionally, there are a few API contact adding handlers that could work a little bit better, and handle errors better.

Shahila
Shahila

Manage email campaign easily

Reviewed on 01/05/2021

This marketing software really has help us managing and planning our email marketing campaign and its effectiveness to the maximum. I really like that all the report for the marketing campaign is filled with useful analytics report that we have use it to measure the marketing campaign rate of successful.

Pros

I really like all the marketing feature and option that are provided by Sendinblue. It has all i need for automation marketing process, like email marketing manager and newsletter builder. The inboxes help to store customer's previous email history, so we can serve and response to their inquiries email better.

Cons

The customer service is not as active as it should be, they are not operation for 24/7 and as our company is on difference time zone, it is difficult to have a real-time chat session with them. An integration with other outside service like Gmail also will add more flexibility to our marketing process.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Anyone can use this!

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

We were looking at email marketing and automation of our daily tasks as our candidate base had gotten very large and we needed a solution. We used others like Sendgrid and Mailchimp, but either their features were too limiting or you had to scale up and pay quickly to get the solution you wanted or it was too difficult to navigate around as an end user.

Pros

As an end user and no training in IT whatsoever, I would say that it has made email marketing easy and accessible for those who are looking at a feature filled but simple dashboard with excellent analytics to boot. Far better than any other email marketing solution out there and it does the thinking for you, they've really thought out the end user here and made things simple.

Cons

I'd say the pricing is fairly steep for a start up like ours, but at the moment we're becoming so reliant on this service and the paid features look like true added value so I might be being a bit miserly!

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

It was too complicated to understand and I felt it was designed more for IT savy users than end users looking for functionality.

SendGrid
Jerry

Great product, fantastic A+ Customer Service

Reviewed on 04/11/2020

Pros

It is easy to use with a minor learning curve. Whenever you are stuck, customer service has been amazing each and every time! Usually, message them through FB Messenger and they have replied within a day. That is really what sets them apart in my opinion! Might be "cheaper" alternatives around but this is invaluable!

Cons

The daily quota can be cumbersome. Also with us, as a new business, we run various contests. We know these are not our "ideal" customers but through them, we do find clients. The issue is, that a lot of time they are not as responsive to our emails, causing SendInBlue "precautionary" to put our account on hold due to the low open and click percentages.

It's a little annoying, but their customer service has always helped out. Fortunately, we can ignore those who don't respond to mail with future emails, but there's only 1 way to find out if they'll open or not...

Other than that, no real complaints!

Sendinblue - so cool and easy!!

Reviewed on 07/06/2020

The overall experience with them is great, I always discover new things and manage to give the best for myself and my clients. I'm glad I'm leaning on a strong, veteran company that knows how to respond and feedback on every action I take. The good support network gives me the confidence that I can continue to grow and grow together, in the businesses I do and the services I offer to other businesses.

Pros

I just love them! The amount of features offered, the great support, on each question answer, and plenty of resources for self-learning. I use their API with node.js and it is easy and intuitive and also their interface is very nice and short processes.
The feedback I have for every action I do is great.

Cons

the support RTL for Hebrew and Arabic lng's in the SMS not exist at all, and the text editors needs some more adjustments in order to keep it easy.

SendGrid and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

pricing and the API options - I needed some other things like advanced search.

Mailgun

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

the aPi expose alot of features that those needed to be done by hand.
Anant
Anant

SendinBlue - Perfect for Transaction Emails!

Reviewed on 16/05/2020

Basically we wanted an email service for our WooCommerce store which integrates well with WPMail SMTP and is free as we are just a medium service and its our first time testing such a store. SendinBlue is perfect and I won't leave it for anything!

Pros

- The best thing is the ease of use. Just email them your requirements and they activate your account in a day.
- You can add your custom domains in no time, and add as many of them you want.
- There is no delay in the emails being sent, everything is instant!
- All emails are tracked fully, the openings and clicks can be seen on your dashboard for each email.
- All design elements of the emails are intact.
- The 300 emails a day and 40 emails an hour limit for the Free plan is enough for a small to medium business.
- Integrates with most plugins on Wordpress (which we use), especiall WPMail SMTP which is the gold standard.

Cons

- There was no notification when the account was activated, so we only got to know about it when our site sent an email during testing and we received it. Opening our dashboard, we could see our emails being sent but still no kind of notification about when our account got approved.
- Sometimes emails are delayed but it is probably the end users email service responsible for that.
- Need separate activation and approval for marketing email campaigns.

Netcore Email API

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Pepipost had the worst customer service and didn't understand our business and rejected us for no reason whatsoever.
Clément

A great service at a justified price.

Reviewed on 03/10/2022

Pros

Sendinblue is honestly the solution I've been looking for since the beginning when it comes to emailing and marketing automation.

It gives you the ability to organize your contacts in a very granular way through their list and tag management.

With their marketing automation system, you can send very specific emails to these users and add even more tags based on their actions (opened or read, for example), but I’m not done!

You can even "hijack" their marketing automation system to not send emails at all, but instead automatically add tags to your users after a certain action (or inaction) on their part on your website, which could then add them to another marketing automation system...

You get the idea, the possibilities are almost endless and if you are looking for the best system to track your contacts and talk to them in a very unique way, don’t look any further.

Another very important point is that Sendinblue charges you on the number of emails you send per month, not the number of contacts you have (yes, I'm looking at you Mailchimp). This billing system makes more sense and the ROI is much easier to calculate.

Finally, Sendinblue is growing more by the day, and propose now a CRM and a chatbot that I found very effective to convert my traffic on my landing pages.

Cons

Honestly, there's not much I don't like about their service. The chatbot is expected to become a paid option in the future, and that's a bummer. Their integrations with other services are also not as developed as it can be with other market leaders.

Check on your end to see if Sendinblue is compatible with your other critical services, they still have plenty of integrations.

Alaa

A low-cost, comprehensive system for organizing your email marketing operations.

Reviewed on 31/05/2022

Sendinblue has given us the tools we need to manage and arrange our email marketing campaigns. We've reduced a lot of procedures and improved the effectiveness of our advertising efforts thanks to Sendinblue. We may repeat them again and over again within a particular time frame, all at a minimal cost.

Pros

Sendinblue is a low-cost tool for effective email marketing and campaign management. I enjoy how simple it is to create and organize contact lists, as well as divide them into sub-groups, which makes mailing fliers to them much easier. Sendinblue's ability to increase our contact lists without charging any more fees is something I like. I appreciate Sendinblue's ready-to-use concepts and templates, which make it simple to construct our campaign and add images and links. I enjoy the testing option since it allows us to analyze the ad campaign before sending it and make changes as needed. Add to that the option to upload materials such as presentations and PDFs as attachments. I particularly value the reports that Sendinblue provides, which allow us to see how many individuals have responded to our communications.

Cons

I found nothing to dislike about Sendinblue because it is really basic and straightforward to use. But I think it needs to be improved even more so that we can get more reports and analyses, which would help us improve the way we do email marketing.

Caner

One of the best email marketing platforms out there

Reviewed on 04/05/2023

I've been a loyal user of the platform for the past six years for my company's email needs. I primarily use Sendinblue for transactional emails, but I occasionally utilize it for email marketing campaigns as well.One of the things I appreciate the most about Sendinblue is how reliable it is for transactional emails. I never have to worry about whether my important emails will be delivered or not - I know they will be sent promptly and reliably every time. This has given me peace of mind and helped me focus on other areas of my business.The email design features of Sendinblue are also incredibly user-friendly. I can easily create beautiful, professional-looking emails that are tailored to my brand, and they look great on any device, whether it's a desktop computer or a mobile device. This has helped me increase engagement with my customers and prospects, resulting in more business for my company.Whenever I have a question or need assistance with the platform, I can always count on the support team at Sendinblue to be responsive and helpful. They've been instrumental in helping me make the most of the platform and maximizing my email marketing efforts.

Pros

Reliability of their transactional emails system

Cons

Their Wordpress plugin needs some more features and polish.

Maisarah
Maisarah
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Very impactful in managing email marketing

Reviewed on 14/06/2021

Pros

Sendinblue has a lot of marketing features and options that I truly appreciate. It has everything I need for marketing automation, such as an email marketing and advertising manager, as well as a newsletter builder. The inboxes aid in the storage of a customer's prior email history, allowing us to better service and respond to their requests via email.

Cons

The customer support department is not as engaged as it should be, they are not accessible 24/7 a day, seven days a week, and it is impossible to have a real-time live chat with them because our companies are in different time zones. Integration with other third-party services, such as Gmail, will help increase the flexibility of our marketing strategy.