monday.com

4.4/5
4.5/5
4.5/5

Ina

Absolutely amazing!!! All things in one place!!!

Reviewed on 26/12/2022

I simply cannot imagine navigating my business without monday.com! It's absolutely the best in its field!

Pros

We use monday.com to do everything from marketing, to event management and strategic planning. The app has free templates that we can use for my campaigns, products, and social media posts - it helps us stay consistent throughout our company.Also, one of best features is event and brand management features, which are perfect for a company such as ours that has a lot of events to manage. And campaign tracking and social media features are also great, with monday.com we are able to track all our campaigns in one easy place! They are absolutely amazing!

Cons

I have nothing to complain about so far :)

Katrin

Outstanding Project Management Tool: Monday.com

Reviewed on 17/01/2023

Overall, monday.com has been an excellent project management tool for our organization. It has allowed us to easily track projects and tasks, and the customization options make it easily adaptable to any project size or type.

Pros

Monday.com is an incredibly versatile and user-friendly project management solution. It is an excellent way to keep track of projects, tasks, and teams, and the ability to customize it with multiple views and workflows makes it great for any size project. The user interface is intuitive, and the feature set is comprehensive.

Cons

The cost of monday.com can be an issue for some smaller businesses. It is also difficult to get the most out of the features and customization options without an in-depth knowledge of the product.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Very good for task management

Reviewed on 24/12/2022

Pros

I found it super intuitive for task management and I really like the set up flow and how this help tailor how you used the product. It made it easy to get up and running with task management. Customer Support were also super helpful with any queries.

Cons

I found it tiresome trying to use this for project management, i found it clunky and lots of variables and setting it up not the easiest process. There are videos and help articles but they arent as clear and concise as I would like.

Justin
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Great for nonprofit start ups

Reviewed on 16/11/2022

Monday has allowed us to cost effectively scale our services to meet the demand of our Warriors in need of mental health services.

Pros

The flexibility to build a customized product that fits our needs. Monday allows us to create automations that help communicate and roster clients into services.

Cons

The user interface can get a bit burdensome to make all the automations work.

Airtable and Google Sheets

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

We needed automation to organize and communicate with our clients and vendors.

Google Sheets

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday.com has the flexibility we need to build out our systems while still being HIPPA compliment. This is a very rare combination but luckily, it is at a very attractive price point that allows us to scale our operations.
Lauren

Monday for Charities

Reviewed on 09/01/2023

Digital Lift means Monday is free for charities and non-profits. This is a huge win for small organisations like ours as there are multiple functions and features of Monday that can be applied to non-profit scenarios. The support resources are great and additional sessions are offered by Digital Lift to help organisations get the most out of the software.

Pros

The flexibility of Monday sets it apart from other similar project management products. It is relatively intuitive for new users and there are plenty of templates and support documents to help people get started.

Cons

Sometimes it is a little tricky to navigate to what you are looking for (especially when learning the software), but the support documents do help with this. We haven't quite got to the stage of integrating Monday with other software, but I believe there are lots of apps available to help with this.

David
  • Industry: Design

An Outstanding Project Management Tool: Monday.com

Reviewed on 16/01/2023

Overall, I'm very pleased with my experience using Monday.com. It has been a great tool for managing projects and staying organized.

Pros

Monday.com is an incredibly user-friendly and efficient project management tool. It is easy to customize and set up and has a great user experience. The plethora of features and options are really impressive.

Cons

The only downside I have found with Monday.com is that it can be a bit pricey for certain plans and customer ervice response time can be so long for some cases.

Mayra

Supportive Stage for Business The executives

Reviewed on 23/12/2022

Generally speaking involvement in monday.com is a very fantastic and obvious exhibition by this device. I truly appreciated utilizing this device and turned out to be exceptionally inquisitive to realize every one of the elements given by monday.com.

Pros

With slick variety coding, you can redo numerous parts of the sheets, as due dates, records, briefs, classes and that's just the beginning. You can likewise set up unambiguous notices for status changes. It's brilliant for at the same time dealing with a different gathering of undertakings, missions, and errands.

Cons

At the point when a document is presented on a mission on a board, there's no programmed update or notice to tell others it's there. In any case, this can be settled by posting the record in the actual update, which functions admirably for however long others are educated about how the framework functions.

Procore and Bitrix24

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

For the quality and price ratio and for its functionalities
Yandri

A good device to save you from sinking

Reviewed on 22/12/2022

With this software you can the device assisted you with arranging all that beginning to end. It will assist with making things more straightforward. The combination part is awesome. Simply think about it; you can coordinate your different apparatuses on Monday with the goal that you won't miss any updates.

Pros

The construction of things it's actual clear. Clear outline of what should be finished, and with the various names, the client can add to the board. It helps me, who does a great deal of imaginative work, to know the situation with explicit undertakings or what should be finished. The various ways of modifying the board are incredible elements to have.

Cons

It tends to be exceptionally jumbled when you are an individual from a ton of tasks monitoring the progress can be hard. Notices can at times be spam, regardless of whether they are great to have.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

For the technical support it gives me and the ease of use.
Thomas

Monday.com Good Interface but lacking in areas

Reviewed on 29/11/2022

We were trying to combine project management and resource planning in one intuitive package. Monday.com had good features in both but lacked algorithms that effect project end dates. It is more a planning tool. Many people use add on apps to make the system more intuitive.

Pros

The interface of the product is great. Very modern very simple to use with good reporting function.

Cons

Whenever you planned projects each tasks could only be scheduled for a day not hourly. This does not work for a manufacturing facility where multiple tasks are completed in a day. Task completion dates and resource planning became in-accurate and over-stretched as a result. Clashes in resource were only flagged up by the system. no project finish date were actually impacted by clashes in resource. The system still allowed you to plan despite the evident capacity of resource. The software did not provide an impact on completion dates, it only flags the clashes.

LiquidPlanner

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Initially the interface, however, we have switched back.

My favorite tool to manage my TODO list

Reviewed on 12/01/2023

I tried multiple tools in the past, and in the end I was just using notes to keep track of my todo's. But when I started using monday.com (which has tons of possibilities) I make it work really well since the beginning.

Pros

The flexibility to make your own dashboard for your own necessities is the best, plus the automation with a natural language is a killer feature.

Cons

Since it is so flexible and powerful, maybe there are too many options, and it will be much cleaner with some sort of configuration to hide the tabs and options that I'm not going to use.

Greg

The best tool on the market for Team Project Management

Reviewed on 19/01/2020

It's been excellent. Communication with the company has been minimal because we haven't had any issues, but when we have had a question, we've received a prompt response. The software itself was incredibly easy to implement. We had two training sessions for our team and other than an occasional check-in to discuss best practices, our team has been able to use the software without issue. It has helped our office immensely.

Pros

The visual layout and ability for all of our team to very quickly setup tasks, monitor progress, and collaborate has been the best feature of Monday.com. It's drastically different from other project management solutions on the market, but with our team of younger millennials, the visual "gamified" approach to task management (turning things green to mark them complete) has actually increased productivity and even morale. We couldn't be more pleased.

Cons

File sharing and downloading is the slightest bit clunky... we often find ourselves still sharing files via Slack or Dropbox instead of in Monday, but other than that, it's been really great and that's a minor complaint.

Nils

No more spreadsheets!

Reviewed on 18/03/2022

Monday.com gives us the freedom to build online tools to manage all daily tasks in our business. The versatility makes it our weapon of choice.

Pros

Monday.com is like a customizable spreadsheet in the cloud. It's easy to build any project management sheet you need. Projects to work on, time tracking, internal training, you name it. Just add the column (like status, text, numbers, formulas, assigned people, etc.) and create groups that make sense to you. Automations save a lot of time doing repetitive project management tasks.

Cons

Subitems are still relatively new, so not all features are working properly yet. New features are being released often, but now I have to use regular items to keep track of time spent per employee.

Teamwork, Teamleader, Basecamp and Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

When the team was growing, more and more problems arose when using Excel sheets, like duplicates, old files and a lot of time and effort to keep it look clean. Monday.com gives a more visual experience and drag and drop prevents data from being misplaced.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

It feels more like the style we were familiair with, but without many of the downsides.
José Miguel
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

A fresh air for project management tools

Reviewed on 30/08/2022

A happy comeback for me. With an affordable pricing list, you can get the best essential features to run your business or organization, work in teams or go for a solo adventure. Monday makes easy the creation of flows, at least for me; this was a great addition and works great with the most used tools out there.

Pros

I always believe one of the usual problems you can find in project management suites is their cloned user interface. They think we all need to stay classic to understand how to use one of these tools. Monday breaks that door and launches with a fresh and new type of user interface and experience. You can find the same classic tools, but all with a new look and a new way to create flows in the same app without using external apps (for important actions).

Cons

I have to say I'm a comebacker to this tool. When Monday launched, I was there testing what they could offer, and I was very pleased with the UI and the easy way of using the tool's features. My problem was their pricing table for starters. So, after many months, I returned and checked (after being bombarded by advertising on a social network) if something was different from the beginning. It was a pleasant surprise they were still developing and changed some of the pricing tables.

Wrike and Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

I was looking for a more integrated solution. In general, that type of solution has a high learning curve; in the case of Monday, you can learn how to do things just by exploring, and if you have experience with tools like Zapier of Ifttt, creating some flows and increasing the tool functionality is easy.

Trello and Asana

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Similar price but a better UI.
Ricardo
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Monday.com Review

Reviewed on 05/03/2022

I use it on a day to day basis mainly for project management and it works extremely well. The automation and integration aspects make it an easy to use system that the team enjoys working with.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use and does all the project planning and management grunt work for you. It can also integrate with quite a few systems to automate processes like creating a ticket system for your IT that makes IT more engaging with the end user.

Cons

The biggest draw back is how you get to allocate users. You have to add in increments of 5 which leads to paying for users that you don't use. There are also some nice features that can only be accesses with a PRO license which is a bit pricey.

LiquidPlanner and Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

We needed something easier to use

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

It was friendlier to the end user and easier to use
Justin
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Might be better if it was called "Friday"

Reviewed on 26/05/2022

Monday.com was pretty good at what they advertise on their basic features, but as you continued to use the software more and more it became obvious that the advanced workflows and requirements are bit underdeveloped.

I'll continue to use Monday and continue to push for new features - I know they are trying and growing and constantly evolving, but I'd like to see Monday.com start to enrich the existing value-add tiers that Im already bought into.

Pros

I love the ease of use for most of their features. They are pretty fantastic with their Ui and Ux (Cx) and they make "Mondays" somewhat enjoyable because the Monday.com experience gives you something to look forward to (if you like organizing your work/life into neat categories, buckets, and reports).

Cons

Everyone has the case of the Mondays on Monday while using Monday.

Joking aside, this software is pretty great on the surface. It makes a lot of sense for what they are trying to accomplish and they do a great job. They have Ux down.

However, I've really struggled with Monday.com in trying to 'grow' beyond their molds and default workflows. They have a lot of enhanced features (plugins, webhooks, triggers, etc) that certainly make integration easier, but as I got further into the weeds with Monday.com their Ux and understanding of advanced needs became more shallow IMO.

To link tasks into higher order buckets (think sub tasks -> tasks/stories -> Epics -> Projects) the entire thing kinda works... kinda doesn't.

Understand what they are up against tho - they are struggling to build a tool that meets everyone's needs - I get that - and for me, it didn't always measure up in the ways that make it work for my needs.

The base/entry paywall package was already kinda more expensive then other free software (or software being offered by my org) but as I kept wanting to do more and more advanced features I found myself having to pay more and more. It became cost prohibitive for me to continue to try to make Monday.com work.

Roldan

Projet Managment is a breeze!

Reviewed on 07/09/2022

Overall, excellent! I mean, I have used several PMS like Trello, Slack, Jira, Wrike and the likes - Monday.com is the fireworks and the linchpin in the industry. If you have critical projects to manage (which I'm talking about project managers) this one is indespinsable.

Pros

Workflow Configuration. Here, you can configure your workflow to your hearts content - supported by hundreds of there available widgets.

Automation. A killer feature of Monday.com I haven't used or found with some other PMS. It does a good job of nudging everyone of everyday tasks.

Customizability. Fairly user friendly. Customized modules, visuals, workflows etc. You name it.

Customer Support. Best customer support with high product knowledge.

Cons

Price. This can be expensive for solo users. But, then again they have free provisions for single users with threshold in it obviously.

Technical. This can be technically taxing at first. Can be complicated for first time user, which is understandable for a Project Management Software with wider and deeper span.

Glitches. Some of the function tends to glitch sometimes. Such with you colorize text to emphasize it. Tends to go against the user.

Jira, Trello and Wrike

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday.com got it all. This has been developed with end-user in mind. We've tried Jira - which is also the reason why we find Monday.com because Jira works almost opposite of Monday.com. Monday.com is a breeze to use.

Great functionality in the Free version and worth paying for if you need a bit extra

Reviewed on 07/09/2022

Really great, it's been a big help for us in onboarding a new team member and making sure we all know what we are meant to be doing.

Pros

The fact that it's so funcational when it's free and easy to see what you get for your money if you do pay for extras. That makes me more likely to upgrade to a paid account at times when we need it.
We love that its a really visual tool and this works for a 100% remote team running multiple complex projects. the ability to automate a lot of the processes also helps us and reduces our workload doing the silly little jobs that hold up getting into the real work!

Cons

The only thing I don't really like is the way the messages stack in the tasks and I haven't yet found a good way of having a space we can workshop in but we have other tolls for that which we can add links to so that's alright for now.

Cody
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Monday.com Is The Best Software I Have Ever Used

Reviewed on 26/05/2022

Mind-blowing. Literally would have never guessed one software could become such an integral part of my business let alone my life!

Pros

Monday is the central hub for our entire business. In fact, I run multiple businesses out of a single account because I can have the teams split up in different ways and different workplaces for each company. The dashboards and status columns make it easy to see how my teams are doing very quickly, it's amazing. I even use it for my personal task management and life management!

Cons

There are times the Mac app will be slow or missing features I want, but the Chrome version is impeccable. No other real complaints otherwise.

Airtable and ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Trello was missing the project management features and integrations we wanted.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

All in One capability and better reviews.
Christopher

A Case of the Mondays.

Reviewed on 10/11/2021

Monday.com has allowed me to streamline my daily and weekly team stand-ups and to track project completion in real time. I've also been able to leverage the tool for collaboration and project management with individuals outside my company which is a useful feature of monday.com.

Pros

Monday.com has a simple user interface that allows my geographically diverse team with varying comfort levels with technology to collaborate projects and track progress and project completion.

Cons

There is limited reporting functionality available within Monday.com. This is not necessarily an issue for my use case, but it may be an issue for some and it would be beneficial for the software to provide broader reporting options.

Zoho Projects and Smartsheet

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday.com offered greater functionality at an approachable price point.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Offered a stronger interface and greater functionality at a budget friendly price.
Adir

A robust project management tool for every need

Reviewed on 07/07/2020

Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

Pros

Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please.
We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better.
Oh, and their support is superb.

Cons

First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying.
On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

Trello, ClickUp and Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously - plus they have more automations and integrations, which was crucial for us.

Response from monday

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Best Team PM Tool Available

Reviewed on 22/08/2019

I work on Monday.com with one of my clients who utilizes it for managing multiple projects with a variety of internal *and* external team members. It's easy to have everyone on the same page, makes communicating easy, and is VERY easy for the uninitiated to get up and running quickly.

Pros

Monday.com is straight out of the box simple to learn and yet it has a huge variety of features to make it as robust as you need it to be. The ability to quickly set up projects, timelines, teams, and tasks is just really almost too easy. Also love being able to easily switch between views (table, Kanban, calendar, etc.) that speak to the way my mind works.

Compared to other PM cloud tools that I have used (Trello, Asana, Teamwork, etc.) I found Monday.com to be far easier to get going quickly and without a huge learning curve. Their Knowledge Base is vast, and the customer service is also great. Tips & tricks pop up to help enhance the UX without being annoying. They actually seem to be listening to the user audience and carefully implement improvements that make sense.

Cons

Haven't found any downsides yet! Seriously it's so easy to use I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop!

Customizable and friendly UI with many integrations

Reviewed on 30/07/2022

Our main focus for a CRM was tracking our leads and deals. However, we wanted to have other customer facing teams to work on the CRM as well. They didn't like those large enterprise level CRM UIs. Monday.com was easy to use and they all voted for it. We can now have all our inputs about our clients and tasks under a single platform.

Pros

It has a very insightful dashboard with different parameters and colors. We can easily customize the view and metrics to look at. Data visualization job done well. We chose MOnday.com because it is not only a CRM designed for sales tracking but our other teams like marketing, customer success etc. can also work with it easily. Having an easy UI helps our teams to actually work on the CRM. It is a good way to encourage people to do the documentation. The pricing is also a good match compared to some other alternatives.

Cons

Haven't heard anything from the teams. We have sorted out missing things via easy integrations.

Insightly, Creatio CRM, Freshsales and SugarCRM

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

It was too much sales pipeline oriented

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Several different teams including sales, marketing, client success and HR all agreed that this one product is super easy to use and it can combine different business teams in one place
Márcio
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Great for managing projects

Reviewed on 09/03/2022

Overall my experience was very positive because with Monday.com I can manage my projects in the best possible way with a friendly and intuitive interface. I can integrate my team through the software, making everyone have access to what is happening in the projects while I can delegate tasks to each team member. Without a doubt, the use of Monday.com was a big revolution in my company.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the colorful and interactive interface that Monday.com has. In addition, I really like being able to create my own project organization, editing the parameters of each column of the tables with deadlines, descriptions, responsible, status, among other parameters. The ability to transform tabulated data into calendar and other visualization modes is another very positive point at Monday.com.

Cons

A negative experience I had with the software was in the calendar view mode, where it is not possible to adjust the zoom the way the user wants, which ends up cutting the view of some topics when there are many items on the same date.

Pipefy and Asana

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

I chose Monday.com because it has an interface more colorful and I think that is more easy to manage my projects.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

One of the best management software

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

Overall I like Monday.com a lot as it cleared my mailbox too. Team members now directly send updates to the board resulting in l lot less unnecessary emails. Another good feature is the board email, I can send email to the board members in one go. You need not to create separate group or anything, just the email of board that's it!

Pros

First of all it has a lot of useful features which makes managing multiple teams so easy. You can configure boards according to your need which can be shared with other members privately too, simple yet very important feature. Members can create their own boards as well which can be subscribed by anybody. So, if any of my member creates a really interesting board, I subscribe it and see the updates from that directly. Duplicating board is easy which comes in handy when creating boards for multiple timelines, this makes work a lot less. For record or sharing status with higher management you can also export the board as an excel file which I find very convenient. Deleting, Archiving are all added features used regularly. For filters, you can create your filter as per you need for better search. I also like the quick links, recent and saved searches options all resulting in less time consumption and more output. This software has a lot of flexibility and helps in better output for sure.
You can also recover you files from recycle bin within 30 days. There is lot of scope for customization, like assigning tasks to different groups, board customization, adding timelines and so on.

Cons

There is nothing as such to write in this section. I pretty much like everything about this software. It had made my life so easy. I'm sure about the cost of it as I don't handle that department.

Jay

The best way to work

Reviewed on 22/09/2021

Pros

Monday.com allows you to take control of the way you structure each board and therefore each user/team can have a custom tailored way to manage their work. The way I describe Monday.com to friends is "spreadsheet meets social media".

Cons

Because each board can differ in how it operates, some people do struggle when they venture outside of their usual digital stomping grounds. I always feel it's more of a "won't" than "can't", as it's not difficult to read the column headers and look at a neighboring pulse to get an idea of what the board's owner is expecting.

Basecamp