QuickBooks Time Reviews

Honest review of Quickbooks and Why in recommend it

Reviewed on 23/06/2023

I one hundred percent love it and will recommend it to anybody and everybody

I one hundred percent love it and will recommend it to anybody and everybody

Pros

The employee features are most useful and what I use the most being able to organize. Everything so easily is the biggest thing for me and I love it

Cons

It did take me a little bit of time to be able to pick up on it and use it quickly but that may not be everybody's case

ScheduleFlex

Reasons for Choosing QuickBooks Time

I just wanted something easier that would be moreis liable and easier

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Time

Because of the name recognition but i'm glad I did
Lukundo

Quick books - Accountability, Efficiency with Effectiveness and Transportation

Reviewed on 09/02/2024

It has made work easy - paperless which is ecofriendly

It has made work easy - paperless which is ecofriendly

Pros

Accuracy - This promotes accountability and transparency for decision making

Cons

Nothing specific on quick books but the network providers disappoints with consistency in providing Internet

Deb

It's Ok, but pricey

Reviewed on 30/12/2023

We use it because we haven't found anything else that works AND integrates with QBO.

Pros

I like that QBTime integrates with QBO and that there are different ways employees can clock in or out.

Cons

The cost is pretty high. I also wish the QBO integration was automatic and in real time.

Adeel
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Review of QuickBooks Time

Reviewed on 30/11/2023

The best among all is QuickBooks Time and very satisifed with the services.

The best among all is QuickBooks Time and very satisifed with the services.

Pros

Utilizing QuickBooks Time is a fantastic program. for workers and seamlessly integrates with payroll. With the help of this software, we no longer need to manually update timesheets on paper or in Excel, which had a significant margin of error. Our team can now track time in real time, down to the second, and to any department or cost code they require with QuickBooks Time.

Cons

Although occasionally some features are not easily accessible, QuickBooks Time customer service is slow to respond.

Tatiana

Quickbooks easy to use

Reviewed on 24/01/2024

Great software and customer service when nedded

Great software and customer service when nedded

Pros

Quickbooks Time is so easy and understandable. It helps my company run smoothly

Cons

Phone access isn't the best but definitely something that can improve

Sean

Perfect for my single shop business but not suited for multiple business.

Reviewed on 10/02/2024

Great i loved it help everybody.easy to work theough.keeps all your info in one spot awesome

Pros

I really like how it puts everything together.information all together its great.

Cons

Some other program wont selet quickbooks for example.someone trying to get ancadvancevon there payche c k from an app.quickbook doest do that

tiffany joanne
  • Industry: Accounting

Time-Saving Workforce Management Brilliance!

Reviewed on 30/12/2023

QuickBooks Time streamlined our operations, saving time and reducing errors. A valuable workforce management solution.

Pros

Intuitive interface, real-time tracking, precise payroll. Simplifies scheduling and boosts productivity effortlessly

Cons

Limited customization options, occasional syncing delays.

Umme
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Umme Rubbab

Reviewed on 20/01/2024

Overall i'm very satisfied and happy to use this software

Overall i'm very satisfied and happy to use this software

Pros

I like most about the way everything is ao organized and easy to access

Cons

Some software are hard to understand and you have to pay aome extra to keep more than ome business

Liezel Jane

QB Times reviewa

Reviewed on 11/02/2024

No time is wasted and able to use whenever I go

No time is wasted and able to use whenever I go

Pros

User-friendly interface that allows every user to easily understand the software.

Cons

Overall features are excellent, things that need to improve are their customer support.

Deanna
  • Industry: Government Administration

Good Time Tracking App

Reviewed on 03/01/2024

Pros

You can easily sign in daily, and it is good to go back to complete our time bi-weekly.

Cons

Sometimes after refreshing two-three times it times out and I have to close and re-open the app.

Joanne

T Sheets is awesome

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

Pros

I love the easy of access the most. I can access from anywhere. I can assist clients when I'm out and about, I don't have to be stuck in the office all day. Job cost made easy. Reports are fabulous.
Your Support staff are all great. Customer service rep helped me today and of course once again,

Cons

um, Hmm. I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Melody
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Easy to track & submit hours worked! TSheets can even be used as a schedule!

Reviewed on 04/03/2020

This has been a great program that our business has used to track hours worked for payroll. We have multiple offices accross several counties and it's nice to have a central place that all of the hours are entered and available for HR to do payroll. Our company has also used this program as a schedule for our support staff and it's been very helpful to able to reference who is in what office so you know who to contact when you need to speak to a specific office.

Pros

TSheets has some flexibility in how you enter in your hours worked - they can be entered manually or by clocking in and out on the website. There is also a phone app for this program, so if you're on the go then this makes it easy to still track your hours or clock in/out. In addition, when you enter hours or clock in you have the ability to choose what "job" this was for. This is especially in tracking expenses for specific projects, jobs or offices. In addition, TSheets has a Schedule function. You are able to enter a schedule for all employees using the program and can specify what "job" the time is used for on the schedule.

Cons

When I use TSheets, I open up the website and just leave the browser up sometimes for weeks at a time. The only issue I've found is that when I do that, the schedule and/or time entries do not update to the next week automatically. It has to be done manually as it will continue to show the original week until "told" to change. It does work fine if you log out though. This is a specific problem for if you leave the browser open. This isn't really a big deal - it's easy enough to either click to the next week or just log out & log back in. It just surprised me though that it didn't auto-update when the week changed.

Kara
  • Industry: Hospitality

Extremely Disappointed

Reviewed on 24/10/2022

The experience with QB Time has been so disheartening. I was really hoping the largest hurdle with this software was ensuring the team did not have to do double work between our event/ inventory software where we schedule our labor and the actual time tracking of those setting up and breaking down. It has so many tools that would be great to use IF you can actually get to a point where the software is set up and you know how to use it. I have called countless times and spoken with the customer service team who can only assist "so much" and have also circled back to the sales team only to have voicemails and emails left unanswered. This has been such a disappointing experience resulting in my team watching you tube videos as a last ditch effort to learn the software BEFORE we cancel it altogether and find another software that actually has their world together enough to accommodate the paying customer.

Pros

This software offers so many benefits- - Connects with our inventory software which outlines each job/ event- Offers online clock in and out - Offers real time updates - Provides reporting for labor used during that pay period so labor coordinator can approve payroll quickly - Integrates with Quickbooks Online for easy processing of payroll - Allows for perimeters to be set when clocking in and out along with GPS tracking - Auto clock out when physically outside of the area of the job

Cons

No integration - meaning after you sign up, you are left to figure out how to set up the software and then work with customer service team on any questions. There is no middle set to ensure you know how to use the software, let alone ensure you have it set up correctly.

Nowsta, ClockShark and Homebase

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Time

It's ability to integrate with Quickbooks Online and the available features. Nothing we looked at actually integrated with our inventory software however QB Time was the closest we could get to the list of the wants for a timesheet tracking software.
Lingraj

Quick & Easy to use platform or multiple aspects

Reviewed on 11/04/2023

my overall experience with Quickbooks is fabulous as it served as my assistant in record keeping and accountability, It was quick and easy to operate and extract required data whenever necessary through drag and drop features.

Pros

Its books and ledger segregation feature is unique as compared to similar platforms like Zohobooks and Freshbooks

Cons

A few of the processes like adding a new asset type take time to add to the primary library.Beneficiary account details are sometimes difficult to track as the sorting feature is not available.

SAP S/4HANA Cloud

FreshBooks

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Time

Freshbooks had faulty errors many times and the customer support was worse, it would take 48hrs and more to resolve an issue and to get the work done.Eventually, the platform was getting frozen upon uploading bulk data like employee records, asset details, and other attachments.Quickbooks was referred to us by our client and partners.While it's been 3 years of using QuickBooks and there have been no technical issues that required me to reach out to the support services.
Shahmir
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

An excellent tool for scheduling and tracking

Reviewed on 14/06/2023

Tracking of hours should be more clear, rest all is fine.

Tracking of hours should be more clear, rest all is fine.

Pros

Being a senior researcher, I have to keep a track of my projects and their deadlines. QuickBooks provides me with all the details and services I am looking for. Moreover, their Customer service is excellent. I strongly recommend all the people involved in scheduling, monitoring and payroll management to try this platform. Surely, you wont be disappointed.

Cons

Monthly Subscriptions. There should be an option of lifetime subscription.

Oracle Primavera Cloud

Reasons for Choosing QuickBooks Time

Quickbooks time is more user friendly and easy to learn. Also, tracking in this software is more easy as compared to other related softwares.

Joshua
  • Industry: Hospitality

Joshua's Review of QuickBooks

Reviewed on 10/07/2023

Pros

QuickBooks offers record-keeping and reporting and the entry-level plan comes with more free reports than its competitors.If you opt for the premium plan it will of course offer many more features.There are many integrations to choose from, plus options to add in-house bookkeeping and payroll.All the information is simple to share with my bosses. The company also offers experts and online resources if needed.Excellent customer service 24/7 with a friendly staff

Cons

The monthly plans are a little more expensive compared to other programs.QuickBooks only offers a limited amount of users with each plan. Even the highest plan on allows 25.Although complicated when first starting after learning the program it gets easier.

• Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

definitely not Simple and accurate as advertised

Reviewed on 05/01/2022

I really took a leap of faith on this product because of what my businesses associates warned me about. I think that quickbooks Time is just not for certain businesses. Especially for smaller businesses with budget conscious projects that have to check time management to ensure I don't go over the payroll allotment for specific projects.

Pros

I was really excited about all of the features this product had to offer. I mean so MANY features but I was very intrigued by the possibility of me being able to utilize this as my one stop shop for scheduling/time tracking/PTO, sick leave management/project time. This seemed like a way I could closely monitor productivity to better stay in budget for projects. I was very thankful for the incredible customer service QuickBooks provided, I was able to come to the realization that this product probably was the best for the company with their truthful, honest assistance.

Cons

I really dislike the amount of redundant features advertised as individual separate features. It was frustrating to say the least. There also were quite a bit of times that I had problems with scheduling and features that work in real time. I know QuickBooks Time is advertised as being "simple and accurate" but it was far from that.

Timesheets.com

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Time

I had used other QuickBooks software in the past and had a wonderful experience.
kim
  • Industry: Management Consulting

QuickBooks Time

Reviewed on 15/11/2023

Overall experience is positive and we have no plans to leave Time or any of the QuickBooks products that we use.

Pros

We adopted it in April 2023 and there was a learning curve but once we got over the curve, it has worked well and is more efficient than GetHarvest which is what we were using. The ease of putting in time is a plus, it is pretty intuitive to use and the integration with QuickBooks Payroll is great.

Cons

Adopting the program is challenging as although it is a Quickbooks product, it is very clear that the customer service reps when you call Time don't know much at all about QuickBooks and the QuickBooks team doesn't know Time. One of our primary reasons for adopting Time was the ability to export the Time directly into QuickBooks for easier invoicing but it was and continues to be challenging to troubleshoot issues as they are not appropriately cross trained.

Teria

Excellent Customer Services

Reviewed on 06/08/2019

My overall experience has been great with T-Sheets. I especially love the customer service. Whenever I have a question, the team is readily available by chat or phone to assist me with my needs in a short amount of time. Today, I had the pleasure of working witha customer service rep who's positive energy read through the chat. She immediately brightened my day with her responses and resolved my issue in record time. She also provided me with tools so that I could have more assistance at my finger tips.

Pros

T-Sheets is an great time tracking systems for employees who work on multiple projects in the field. Our company has found it to be a great asset to recording time for employees and verifying that they are in place when expected. We also like the variety of reports it is able to generate for ease of information.

Cons

What I like least has nothing to do with the product. There are just so many features that I barely have time to find out just how much the software can do. I have no doubt that in some cases I am not utilizing it to its full potential.

Paychex Flex

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Time

Sales Representative really sold the product and its features well!
Gennyfer

QuickBooks Time (formerly TSheets) Is a Must Have

Reviewed on 18/05/2021

QuickBooks TIme makes my payrolls, job costing, and reports so much more accurate, efficient, and expedient. The time I save pays for the software over and over again. Not to mention, the customer service is stellar!!! Each and every time I have had to contact a representative for any reason, they have been some of the most friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service reps I have ever encountered with any company or product, ever. I cannot say enough good things about QuickBooks Time!

Pros

In the construction industry, you don't always have employees reporting to the office each day, they report directly to the job site. This makes it difficult at times, to know that they are actually reporting on time, this program eliminates any question of employee integrity regarding stolen time. It is also difficult to keep track of how much time is spent on each job, making the accuracy of job costing a problem. This software solves ALL of those issues. With GPS tracking, you can easily see that the employee was on site at the time that they clocked in. Also, rather than just being "on the clock", the software allows the employees to clock in specifically to the job that they are on and switch jobs mid-day if they go to multiple job sites, making job costing a breeze. This is so important in the construction industry!

Cons

The one and only feature I feel needs improvement is the tracking of mileage pay. It would be nice if the software could use its integrated GPS to track the number of miles between job sites in one day and translate that to a dollar amount of mileage pay due to the employee for the day. But, the amount of time the program saves me otherwise definitely off-sets the time I spend calculating mileage pay. So overall, it really is no big deal.

Efezino
Efezino

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 09/12/2022

Overall, while QuickBooks offers a range of benefits and features, it is important for organizations to carefully consider their specific needs and requirements before committing to the software.

Pros

QuickBooks is an excellent software product that has helped my business in many ways. The user-friendly interface and robust features make it easy to manage and track our finances, from invoicing and bill payment to generating reports and analyzing data. The integration with other tools, such as our bank account and credit card, makes it simple to keep our financial information up-to-date and accurate. Additionally, the customer support team is always helpful and responsive, which has been a huge asset for our business. Overall, I would highly recommend QuickBooks to any business looking for a comprehensive and effective financial management solution.

Cons

While QuickBooks is a popular and effective financial management tool, it does have some limitations and potential drawbacks. Some of the potential cons of using QuickBooks include:Cost: QuickBooks can be expensive, particularly for small businesses or organizations with limited budgets. The cost of the software, as well as any additional licenses or modules, can add up quickly.Complexity: QuickBooks is a comprehensive financial management tool that can be complex to set up and use, particularly for organizations that are not familiar with the software. This can be a barrier for some organizations, particularly those with limited IT resources.Integration: While QuickBooks integrates well with other financial tools and services, it may not be as compatible with non-financial systems and applications. This can make it difficult for organizations that use a mix of different software products to fully leverage the capabilities of QuickBooks.Customization: QuickBooks provides a wide range of features and tools, but it may not always be possible to customize the software to fit the unique needs of a particular organization. This can be a limitation for organizations that require specific features or functionality that are not available out-of-the-box.

Larisa

I Love TSheets - is the best thing since sliced bread :)

Reviewed on 14/09/2016

Pros

It's incredibly user friendly. We have a complex company setup, our needs are very lengthy, but no matter what we've thrown at them... they have catered to us and made it work! The platform is flexible enough to seamlessly fit our needs. The few hurdles we've faced were easily overcome. The main problems we have run into were issues with syncing TSheets data into Quickbooks (where we run our payroll). Their service reps are knowledgeable, patient, and they truly do take the time to see it all the way through. I am so beyond impressed with their program AND their staff. I can recall one particular call that was difficult, and this is within the first week of signing up. This rep went so far above what my expectations were. They 3-way called Quickbooks tech support to get to the bottom of it for me! We spent an hour and a half on the phone, the Tsheets service rep was relentless in getting my problem resolved! They were professional, funny, and made the whole experience a positive one - even though it was very frustrating for me. A little background to the situation - I had already called TSheets and the initial rep I spoke to said the problem isn't with their system, it is an issue with Quickbooks so that's who we need to call. So I did, I called QB tech support several times and wasn't getting anywhere, despite being passed around to different people and departments. So I decided to call TSheets again to see if there was a creative way to work around the particular problem we had. And that's precisely what we did. They did a screen share for me, and walked me through adjusting my Quickbooks settings. Who does that?! Wow, I've never ever experienced that kind of professionalism. Here a TSheets rep was more savvy in Quickbooks than the actual Quickbooks support people. I couldn't believe it! I am beyond impressed with these people. Instead of getting passed around to different people, getting hung up on, or being rushed off the phone because your question is too complicated or unique, they literally treat you like you're the most important client to them. Each and every time. It's amazing! I promise, the hype you read about Tsheets is 100% legitimate. I love them!

Cons

I wish we had a single account rep that managed our company's account... however, even though we call a toll free number, the system is simple and quick. It isn't like most other places where you must press 5 buttons and listen to multiple, lengthy menus before getting to talk to a human. You literally press one button and within 20 seconds someone answers the phone. And that same person who answered is the one who will walk you through the troubleshooting of whatever your issue is. Their cross-training is remarkable. I've never experienced such an easy system! I really am blown away. I've personally called about a half a dozen times and spoken to different people each time, and every single one of them knew what they were talking about and were very, very helpful! My main disappointment is I prefer having a single go-to person that I can email instead of hopping on the phone. But that's a small price to pay because either way, their kick-ass team caters to us and it's pretty awesome!

William
  • Industry: Automotive

Great software for creating schedules and tracking time

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

Being able to track my employee's time, to manage payrolls in a faster way and keeping in touch with everyone's schedule are some of the benefits TSheets has given me ever since I started implementing it in my work. And not only it works to keep track of other employees but also for myself; I can track the time that I work in a certain project for a client that needs me to give a report of my time spent on each ongoing project.
In general, TSheets has been an amazing tool that keeps making my life easier and free from the stress of having to do everything manually and by myself. With this software, the amount of work is decreased and I am given a helpful tool to help me go through my day without any issues regarding employees' arrival time.

Pros

I've been using TSheets since I started working in management, and it has been a great resource for my job, to the point that it has saved me hours of work that can be spent in something different. TSheets is amazing for checking times of every employee in a digital format that is displayed uniquely on the site's main page. Its GPS tool was not something I knew I needed until I tried it, and it works perfectly to match the employees' time and their locations. When it comes to money-saving, I think TSheets does an amazing job being in charge check-ins and outs, instead of us having to do everything manually, and it surely has made me save money that was being wasted by carefully analyzing my employee's work.
TSheets has been a very devoted software since the start, continuously giving reports in real-time and bringing great answers to my questions every time I contact their customer support. In terms of functionality, I like that it supports diverse devices that work amazingly no matter in what type of network I'm in; it has the reliability I want to find in every software because it's important for me being able to access the softwares that I need for my work everywhere.
It is a program that combines multiple tools to give amazing results tracking-wise, one of my favorite tools being the scheduling that I can do before any project starts along with the payroll option that allows me to estimate how much it's being wasted on everything, to eventually process it successfully.

Cons

TSheets can come off as pricey, especially for a small business like me. Its prices range from free to a large amount of money but in my opinion, its benefits are worth it and I'm not sure there is another software as supportive of their customers as TSheets.
Another thing that could be improved a little bit more are the way the reports are made, I would like to be able to go deeper into a report instead of keeping it simple. But it's not that much of a problem.

Dana

OMG! Customer Support is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 07/08/2019

Overall, I give them a 5 stars... Their customer service, GPS Tracking of employees and mobile time entry plus ease of use by employees and the admin staff are an valuable asset to my business!

Pros

This software is perfect for our on the go team. We can track our technicians, make notes of those extras that always pop up and it is essential for our time and material projects! It is easy for our employees to use on site and even works in different time zones. Can't say enough about this ap. Best off, they have the absolute BEST customer service! Always upbeat and they know their stuff. Rep helped me today get out of a self created jam :-).

Cons

Reports are definitely a down side... They are full of graphs that are confusing rather than informational. But the main payroll report and approval reports work great that you work with all the time work fine. Just gets a little stressful when pulling up project/customer totals over different time frames....

Time Tracker

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Time

Easier to use and the customer support.
Jillian
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Best Customer Service Hands Down

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

My overall experience with TSheets is a pleasant one and mainly because of the support staff. I am just blown away by how great they are at their jobs.

Pros

First off, I have to point out the amazing customer service that TSheets provides. A great customer support team goes a long ways. We now have to deal with bots and people reading scripts overseas that I get overwhelmed having to call for support, but not with TSheets. They talk to you like an actual human being PLUS they are friendly, knowledgeable, efficient.

Not only does TSheets provide you with top-notch customer support, but they also provide you with in-depth tutorial videos that teach you how to use the program. I taught myself how to navigate the software with the videos in a short amount of time.

TSheets is pretty intuitive once you become familiar with the software. They offer many features and continue to update with more as they go. Tracking time is pretty smooth and can be done from your computer, smartphone or kiosk. I use TSheets in conjunction with Quickbooks Online and it's so easy for payroll.

I appreciate the convenience, details, features, seamless syncing with QB, and amazing customer support. Thanks for all of your help!

Cons

Honestly, there hasn't been much on the side of dislikes with TSheets. Our company hasn't even taken advantage of all the various features that are offered. I know we were trying to do something out of the ordinary with tracking PTO and it couldn't support that yet.