Wrike

4.3 (2,604)
Manage your projects from start to finish with Wrike

(2,604)

Laetitia
  • Industry: Design

Wrike for small businesses

Reviewed on 13/01/2021

Pros

It's flexible and there are multiple ways to look at projects/task depending on how users like to see things. For example as a list, Gantt chart, table or Boards which is really handy as we have designers and programmers who work very differently.

The decision to go with Wrike was also skewed by the ability to have external collaborators join the team.

The ability to add custom fields makes it easy to add information required.

Different views enable tasks to be seen by project, person, folder etc.

Being able to track time on each task is also really useful and easy for everyone.

New features are being rolled out frequently and Wrike is fast catching up on the areas I thought were lacking initially.

Cons

The flexibility and customisation makes it a bit confusing to start with, and I also found that the initial set up we had was not optimal. This was the first time we used a Project Management system to this extent, so this may be more of a user error issue.

The "CRM" workaround I don't think is worth the trouble.

The pricing model is the one that I think lets Wrike down the most. I understand the reason for a minimum of 5 seats, but every increment after this is in 5 seats as well. For a small business, this is a real issue in my view. This is also the case for additional features, many of which are only used by Admin, but are invoiced for each seat.

monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

The ability to have external collaborators join specific projects

Asana
Becky
Becky

When it comes to managing projects, Wrike is top-notch

Reviewed on 14/02/2023

Wrike is a powerful and simple tool for managing projects. The platform is user-friendly, and it comes equipped with a variety of tools that simplify teamwork and project administration. The analytics and reports are also quite helpful for seeing the big picture of a project.

Pros

Thanks to the platform's flexibility, I've been able to centralize and simplify a great deal of my work. The most exciting feature is the seamless real-time communication and team overview that it provides. In sum, if you're wanting to increase productivity and better manage your workload, Wrike is a tool I'd strongly suggest.

Cons

If I had to select one thing, it would be that all the features and options may seem overwhelming at first. It took me some time to learn how to maximize the effectiveness of each feature.

Lane
Lane

Not a Project Management Tool

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

Wrike is a pretty good tool, but it is not a "very" good tool. And the cost of entry for basic project management (including effort estimation) is very high compared to Wrike's competitors. The free, Business, and Professional versions are missing one very basic and essential component of basic project planning.

The UI is pretty good, but a bit clunky.

Most painful has been my experience working with the sales reps and customer engagement staff -- when I've raised my concerns (that the Pro and Business editions missed a very basic project planning capability, which requires an up-sell to overcome; and that the cost of entry for small teams is excessive when the gap is filled)... I've been very sad and puzzled at the disconnect from what project planning and project management is, and the lack of desire to connect or find a solution for prospective customers.

This was the third time over the last 15 months that I've engaged Wrike to see whether we can find common ground, whether there is any flexibility, or whether they are willing to try to meet their customers half-way, and the answer is still "no" on all three fronts. I promised myself I'd stop giving them chances and move on. There are other solutions in the project planning and project mgmt space, so I am moving on.

Pros

First, this is a pretty good tool for:
1. Nested task lists that look like a project plan
2. Task board views (if not on the free plan)
3. Customer-facing task-list dashboards

Cons

The description for the Pro plan states clearly "Full project planning and collaboration" and for the business plan "Robust work management with customization and exec reporting".

But neither plan will total up work estimates for a project based on sub-task level of effort.

Let that sink in for a moment: a "full project planning" tool that does not total up expected effort for the project plan. Yes, you can get that, but only if you buy the Resource Allocation addon for another 15 per user. Resource allocation is not the same as basic project planning (which must include level of effort estimation)

Also, the interface is a bit clunky for quick-edits and quick-adds of sub-tasks.

Response from Wrike

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate your bringing this issue to our attention.

Preben
  • Industry: International Trade & Development
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Wrike is best for Newbies. Flawless performance always.

Reviewed on 06/12/2023

Best for all. I take pride in having this software.

Best for all. I take pride in having this software.

Pros

Wrike cultivates for the best in terms of efficiency leading towards goals and objectives achievements. I have a closer touch for Wrike after a one and a half years of experience. I have experienced it's ease of use and all time active help desk. It has shown the best collaboration technics bringing control and flexibility in goals accomplishment. It is quick and easy to deploy.

Cons

Time will tell. I have experienced the best moments with Wrike and on my view, it is good.

Lillian
Lillian

Wrike is a great all-in-one solution for project managers

Reviewed on 21/08/2023

The status of each project, the number of tasks completed, the amount of time spent on each, and much more can now be viewed in one convenient location. It's a huge improvement over having everyone on the team use their own methods.

Pros

Wrike is a great tool for monitoring and organizing multiple projects at once. When you have several clients to keep track of, it's extremely helpful to be able to categorize and arrange your projects according to their purpose, client, and current status.

Cons

I would appreciate it if a few UI things were polished up. Not a dealbreaker, but the software may be less user-friendly on the smaller screens of a laptop or mobile device.

Katrina
Katrina

To easily organize my projects, I use Wrike

Reviewed on 16/08/2023

When working with a modest budget but requiring a feature-rich application, Wrike is an excellent choice. Using the default and custom fields, we maintain tabs on all active projects and tasks. I like that Wrike notifies task owners through email when a work is overdue, and that I can create my own dashboards.

Pros

Since I've never used any other project management software before, I can't really make any comparisons. However, Wrike successfully manages several difficult projects, which is exactly what I needed.

Cons

It would be convenient if the left-hand Inbox could be hidden when working on projects. The capabilities for reporting are subpar. Wrike might learn from Smartsheet's reporting and improve upon its own system accordingly.

Amanda F
Amanda F

Wrike is one of the best project management tools

Reviewed on 11/07/2023

The reporting and dashboard functions are my favorites in Wrike. Team members can now more efficiently divide up work, check in on how things are going, work together in person or from afar, view tasks in a variety of formats (such as spreadsheets and lists), and use adaptable project templates.

Pros

Wrike is a software program that helps businesses manage their daily operations. Wrike can be used to keep track of anything from daily tasks to large-scale initiatives. Wrike's forms guarantee that all the preliminary data for a project is gathered (and organized) in advance.

Cons

Wrike's lack of native integration with other systems is its only real flaw. There is better integration potential between your tech stack and other project management software. However, Wrike's in-built features eliminate the need to install additional programs in many scenarios.

Maddie
Maddie
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Wrike is an excellent tool for managing projects

Reviewed on 10/08/2023

Wrike is an excellent platform for OSRs, and its price is even better. Its features are on par with those of Workfront, which is currently my favorite platform in this space. Favorite features include internal rate cards, time tracking, formulae, reports, custom fields, and more.

Pros

I really appreciate Wrike's flexibility. It's wonderful because it can be easily adapted to your company and field. It's wonderful, and everyone on our staff uses it weekly to track their hours.

Cons

My primary complaint regarding Wrike is that it lacks a simple CRM integration. Because our existing CRM is so antiquated and cumbersome, I've taken it upon myself to investigate the possibility of using Wrike in this capacity.

Rachel L
Rachel L
  • Industry: Information Services

Helps Assign Tasks and Manage Complex Projects

Reviewed on 31/08/2023

Wrike presents a single platform for every team member to perform and share their project assignment. Without it, I would have to call all 9 team members to know how far they are with the assignment. I'd also receive emails from all of them with file attachments. Now I can access the files conveniently from one platform and respond to all the 9 members at once.

Pros

It has advanced features needed to assign tasks, share files, leave comments, and monitor everyone on the same platform. Wrike allows all the team members to access it from wherever they are, upload files, check deadlines, or leave a comment for others to read. This is all we need to meet project demands without having to be physically in the same place.

Cons

It takes time to create a logical workflow especially when starting out. We had no idea how it could make our work easier while it seemed to complicate it. It takes a creative mind to get started but it has become an indispensable platform for collaboration and project monitoring.

Deyan
Deyan

Good software but difficult onboarding

Reviewed on 27/03/2024

Pros

I love that the company listens to its customers and enriches the software based on their feedback.

Cons

It's extremely difficult and time-consuming to onboard the team to Wrike. Being feature-rich is a double-edged sword - it's great how much you can do, but it's difficult for new employees to be onboarded.

• Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

A powerful tool for content creation and workflow management

Reviewed on 02/08/2022

I enjoy this tool in writing my articles, managing my content and workflow. My overall experience is good.

Pros

Write is a very interesting tool for content creation and easy workflow management and planning. In addition, this software offers many interesting features such as the creation of multiple drafts and with the ability to access them anywhere, time management. It facilitates the writing and publishing of my working documents.

Cons

Write has a lot of features and I find it very good but personally I find that some of these features are not useful. Also, it is sometimes slow, which often makes it difficult to manage some workflows. Fortunately not all the time. That's why I like this software. In short, I think it should be faster, it should also allow us to schedule our articles for later.

WordPress

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Write has features that allow you to write faster, better and more.

Microsoft Word
Oussama

Task Management Made Easy With Wrike

Reviewed on 18/01/2023

Overall, Wrike is an excellent task management platform that makes it easy to assign tasks, track progress, and communicate with team members. The analytics and reporting features are great for project tracking and the user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. The only downside is the cost, which can be prohibitive for smaller teams.

Pros

Wrike has been an incredibly helpful tool for managing tasks and projects in our organization. It allows us to assign tasks to team members, track the progress, and easily communicate with each other. The intuitive design and user-friendly interface make it easy to use and navigate. The reporting and analytics are also incredibly useful for tracking project progress.

Cons

While Wrike is a great task management platform, it can be a bit pricey for smaller teams. Additionally, the user interface can be a bit overwhelming at times with all of the features and options available.

Keith

Wrike has been a game-changer in terms of ease-of-use functionality and agility!

Reviewed on 28/02/2023

Overall, the experience has been very pleasing for our small marketing team. Wrike continuously listens to customer feedback and releases updates the make the tool better with each new version.

Pros

The ease-of use, agile nature of the tool makes this project 10 times better than the rigid project management tool we were using before. The software is not overly complex or complicated to navigate/learn, which has made the transition from our old tool to Wrike an absolute breeze!

Cons

The local/downloadable application responsiveness can be rather sluggish at times and slow. For this reason, some time can be lost waiting for the server to catch up with the local application.

Zoho Desk, Basecamp, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Certain members of our team went from retained employees of our customer to free agents, so we needed to adopt our own project management tool, since we no longer had access permissions for the proprietary, internal tool we were using.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Wrike had a very similar platform/interface and similar functionality as the internal tool we were using beforehand. This made for a very smooth transition from one tool to another regarding training and usage.
Cathy

Wrike for Small Hospital Marketing Department

Reviewed on 08/03/2023

I am very pleased with Wrike. Everyone is on the same page with a clear expectation of deadlines and participation. If I could get everyone to use it at all times within the department and with our clients, it would be seamless. That's an internal issue, not a Wrike issue!

Pros

I like that all communications are recorded in Wrike and make for an easy reference in case of questions. I really like the accountability it creates for outside parties using the application with our department. This has shut down a lot of "I didn't say that's" since we've implemented the program.

Cons

I would like to see the ability to insert documents such as Word or photos into the markup area of the online proofs. There are times where this would be more helpful than referencing a document that you have attached to the library.

monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

The program we were using was complicated to use and offered very little support. It was so bad that I can't remember the name of the program!

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

The pricing was where we needed it to be and the features were what we were looking for to make our worklives easier.
Danny
  • Industry: Computer Games

Wrike is great for project management

Reviewed on 14/03/2023

Overall Wrike has been wonderful for my team. It keeps everyone in sync with current assignments and progress.

Pros

Custom fields are critical for tracking the exact data my team needs. Multiple views are possible depending how you work with the tasks. Wrike Proof is awesome for reviewing assets and tracking comments/feedback. General ease of use is wonderful. My team picked it up in no time and are now pros.

Cons

I wish there were more custom display options like conditional formatting of task titles and Gantt chart colors. That would make viewing and tracking large projects much faster.

Trello, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

We needed a product that is platform agnostic, customizable, and not tied to a desktop application or file system.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Best feature set for the cost and met company security standards.
Jeremy
Jeremy

Wrike Is a Must Have Tool for Project Management

Reviewed on 14/03/2023

Overall the experience is very nice and helpful for project management. Wrike doesn't offer any pretty animations or other cool graphics/gifs, etc ... it's straight to business.

Pros

Once deployed and your Space is setup, Wrike makes the management of project easy, especially with Templates for recurring projects.

Cons

For someone without some degree of understanding of deployment and setup, Wrike would be difficult to implement. The ability to mass edit tasks is lacking.

Asana and Shortcut

Company switched.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

N/A. I was not in the decision making process.
Gábor
Gábor
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Ideal for managing and sharing tasks within my team.

Reviewed on 04/04/2023

Excellent display settings and notification function for easy plan management. Sharing the plan with the whole team is easy, and person-hour control and input can be graphed and analyzed. It is very convenient to display the list of tasks in a table format, and avoiding overwork for each person in charge is possible. We can see at a glance what needs to be done first, such as things that are close to deadlines, so you can review the work assignment without a team and deal with the things that have the most recent deadlines first. Until now, each individual's work was reported as a to-do, but now all team members can understand it by looking at the list.

Pros

Besides the Kanban-style visualization, I like viewing the task list in a list or table. Tasks can be managed intuitively in the Kanban format, but sorting them by deadline or person in charge isn't easy. If it is a table display, you can create a list for each person in order to see who is overworked and distribute the work within the team.

Cons

I feel there are fewer linked services than other tools. It would be convenient to be notified by external email or chat when a task is added, or the status is updated. Alternatively, such a linking tool may already exist. Still, there are few users compared to other tools, and even if you search for a manual as the optimal customization method, you may not be able to find it.

ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

The functions, points and person-hours that contributed to the problem can be analyzed by plotting the person-hours, which makes it easier to understand how long each process took and how much difference there was from the initial plan.

Microsoft SharePoint

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Because it is a cloud application, you can view and share your project tasks outside the company. Because you can leave comments in chat format, where you can share information within the project.
Steven

A Versatile Project Management Platform With Rich Features and Functions

Reviewed on 15/09/2023

Wrike provides a virtual platform where any team member can access relevant task, complete it, and attach documents for others to do their part. Our remote content writers can pick jobs and submit on time from home, which helps us meet deadlines even if only a few are in our office. Since every task is visible to every team member, we usually don't hold meetings since everyone can see the tasks at hand, their deadline, members available, and the requirement of each task. This enhances productivity without too much follow up emails, calls, or meetings.

Pros

Wrike has a simple and user-friendly design that display various features required for effective project management. The drag-and-drop function makes it stand out because it is easy to understand. Wrike allows a team of coworkers to access from anywhere, collaborate, share tasks, comments, files, and track time spent on a project. You can use it for different projects where individual efforts are needed to achieve a common goal. You don't have to be physically there to monitor a project or collaborate with others.

Cons

It can be hard to follow minor changes especially when you have fairly large team and a project with a tight deadline. Choosing the ideal workflow was challenging when we were starting out since most of the team members forgot about moving the cards. If your project has many stages/ phases, you cannot adjust the size of the content to see all the columns so you have to scroll across to see what is not visible on the screen.

Sam

Functionally adequate but UI needs improvement

Reviewed on 13/11/2019

The functionality is there for the most part and I really want to love Wrike, but the user interface is simply not as polished as some other major competitors (Monday, Asana, etc.). This hurts the user experience quite a bit.

Pros

• The ability to view my projects and tasks in several views (list, table, kanban board, Gantt, etc.)
• The easy report builder
• The ability to have projects and tasks show up in multiple locations is fantastic. This means that projects and tasks aren't confined to only "live" in the location they were created. They can be displayed in multiple locations at once allowing different contributors and stakeholders to have access to the same items simultaneously without having to duplicate them. This was a big reason why I went with Wrike. Few other competitors have this architecture.
• The ability to add stakeholders without having it count towards your purchased user licenses. Wrike is a pricy platform so this definitely brings the cost down a litte.

Cons

• UI needs a lot of improvement:
- I should, at a glance, be able to immediately tell the difference between a folder, a project, and a task in every view that is available. Currently, they just blend together and it is very difficult to see any separation between these three items (in for example the Table view). This is THE biggest point of annoyance for me with Wrike. Other competitors in this price class have very clear visual interfaces with visually distinct screen elements. Adding an icon or other visual indicator to each item type would solve this very easily.
• The fact that the folder pane doesn't show in the List view by default when clicking a folder makes it difficult to provide folder information to a team. They simply won't know that a folder contains information unless they deliberately check. This is a big miss.
• The folder/project/task panel should be easier to open and close. The fact that I have to go into a submenu to close the panel is ridiculous. This seems like a small detail but UX/UI design issues like this can really drag down the user experience.
• Also, I should be able to do bulk changes from the Table view and not just the List view. These views are different enough to where this is an issue.
• Review and approval add-on feature is an almost necessary feature for creatives but way too expensive as an add-on. Wrike is already a pricy platform. These add-on costs feel very greedy.

Nicole

Wrike: A Great Tool for Small Teams (probably big teams too!)

Reviewed on 29/03/2017

We're a small team of about 15 employees and were originally hesitant to bring on a project management software since email seemed to be working alright for our needs but after realizing things were getting lost in the shuffle, we decided to try Wrike out.

I'm so glad we did. We've been using them for about three years and it's really helped us move forward in project planning and scoping. Right off the bat, Wrike held a training for our company. They did an in-depth training for those of us who were looking to learn the application inside/out and an overall training for the rest of the team. Sure, lots of people do training but then they followed up about 30 days later to uncover what we felt was lacking. From there they did a second training where they helped us customize our work space. I thought that was a really nice touch.

Currently we use Wrike to manage internal and external team hours, create project scoping timelines, uncover potential roadblocks and to get everyone on the same page about changes/updates/etc. It's a great tool. One of my favorite features is that you can print individualized reports for a person or print out the total hours by project.

I'd love for Wrike to add more color and font customization options just because it's hard to see changes sometimes in the comment boxes. I'd also like to see more customization options for the interface for individual users. Overall, I'd recommend Wrike if you're looking to grow your business efficiency.

Pros

Multiple chart options for displaying timelines
Easy comment buttons (can just reply to an email and everything is captured)
Ability to create custom folders and other set up features
Can grab a visual of a project in under 30 seconds
Customized reporting options

Cons

If you don't do the training up front or keep up with updates you can easily get lost. Wrike has some awesome features but you have to stay on your toes to take advantage of them.

Waleed
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

An amazing tool to assist the team solve difficulties and plan ahead of time.

Reviewed on 09/03/2022

Wrike was easy to use for scheduling and tracking project activities, and pre-made templates and their ease of use helped us achieve this. I like the idea of ​​customizing the panels for each project, as well as the reports that show the project's progress. I love the way Wrike fosters creativity, and always makes them think of solutions to any problems they may encounter. With Wrike's help, he increased team members' interaction with scheduling and updating tasks, and took notes on time, preventing any issues that could have hindered the project's progress.

Pros

With Wrike, the team succeeds in increasing interaction and coordination among themselves with high efficiency, as Wrike provides various ready-made templates that enable team members, even those who lack project management experience, to customize them according to the needs of their project, allowing the team to track all project components, and implement some workflow automation quickly . Wrike's options by displaying projects and tasks in a kanban board or a Gantt chart have helped us communicate and better track along the project lifecycle. I love the push notification system that Wrike provides that keeps you up to date with task updates as well as future tasks you have to complete. I like the way Wrike collects all the tasks entered by team members and shows them in tables with start and end dates, as well as team member feedback, in a tidy and modern design, and the dashboards dedicated to monitoring our workloads and deadlines have been helpful in ensuring quality and timely delivery . I also like how it works as a database on the cloud that includes all the updates and records collected by all team members during the enemies of the programs and also during their follow-up, and Wrike enables us to retrieve those files and attachments with tasks in the order of events, which saves time and effort in searching for them.

Cons

Not a lot of complicated or difficult to understand, as Wrike is easy to use for all levels, and does not need a lot of training to be able to the user to benefit from all the tools that it provides. The user interface is great, the visual representation of the different workflows and panels is amazing and easily understandable, and the notification system is efficient and accurate. But I do have notes on the mobile app, as I think it needs to be developed to match the web platform.

Zoey

Streamline Projects and Boost Efficiency

Reviewed on 16/03/2023

Some problems it helped solve was collaboration with cross functinoal teams, created more efficiency in workflows, easier to manage and keep notes in multiple projects and tasks and gave transparency to stakeholders.

Pros

It offers a range of features that may be used by many teams and helped us work more efficiently with transparency. As a project manager, it is highly effective for managing multiple projects and teams. The tool is flexible, offers custom options and allows me to tailor my workspace to our needs by creating custom workflows, templates and reports. It is also a very collaborative tool and great for communication between projects. They also have a great BI tool. Their customer support is also top tier, from sales to the CSM we have.

Cons

I can't think of any at this moment, but that's a good sign!

Zoho Projects, Celoxis, Basecamp, monday.com, GanttPRO, Asana and Ganttic

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

The ability to customize the workflows, and the UI/UX

Mentioned above
Glenn H
Glenn H
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great tool for organization, collaboration and project management.

Reviewed on 29/05/2023

I utilize Wrike to collaborate with associates who may not be at the same time or area all the time, it makes a difference keep ventures on track and moving forward. It moreover gives a errand log and is valuable to see in the event that the due dates set are practical to assist arrange future ventures. I think Wrike tackles the issue of utilizing media blends to communicate with groups, on the off chance that everybody communicates through Wrike and emails are replicated, it's an extremely powerful tool to keep things moving in any case of changes within the gear. Wrike has been phenomenal at making a difference me remain on best of my ventures and letting me know when up and coming conveyance dates are drawing nearer, this makes a difference me prioritize which ventures to work on to begin with.

Pros

I like being able to collaborate with colleagues and organize ventures, it's exceptionally supportive to see each other's ventures and up and coming assignments, it makes working together much smoother and more profitable. Wrike too has time following on errands which permits for awesome rundown reports, our group employments Wrike and once everybody is prepared on the instrument and utilizing it in a comparative way you'll see the esteem of having a complete history of homework. I cherish that you just can customize the advance buttons so you'll effortlessly see where individuals are inside a venture, the outline is additionally exceptionally supportive to see who has transfer speed.

Cons

The outline sees are not that simple to bargain with, I discover I utilize a combination of overseeing mail notices and the "my assignments" region to oversee my errands, but I think other instruments make it less demanding. I feel just like the record transfer segment seem utilize a few enhancement, some of the time it's difficult to channel through tons of diverse records that have been transferred over the life of a venture.

Paula
Paula
  • Industry: Machinery
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Extremely versatile software, it has facilitated team collaboration.

Reviewed on 13/06/2023

Wrike is resolving our collaboration and transparency issues; the tools enable us to interact more fluidly, organize our communications, and give complete transparency in procedures. The team now has a greater awareness of each project stage that we frequently repeat, as well as how long it takes. Wrike is a fantastic tool for my business to see how many projects we have, the complexity of each project, and how many resources are dedicated to each project. This is crucial for balancing our project's load and ensuring meaningful progress is achieved and monitored through Wrike.

Pros

I enjoy that there are several methods to accomplish a task with Wrike; users may utilize Wrike anyway they see fit and customize it to their work style and structure. There are also other tools that make it simple for our staff to customize plans, forms, and so on. I enjoy how adaptable Wrike is; there appears to be a feature designed to meet any requirement my team has. Whether it's task management through several perspectives, monitoring of resources/efforts, Gantt chart tracking of broader project timeframes, etc.

Cons

I wish there was a space for general notes where you could brainstorm and randomly dump notes until you found a place for them to reside, such as in an assignment or project. Usually, the things I dislike are things that the tool cannot perform, but more often than not, they are features that are being developed behind the scenes. Because my organization is undergoing frequent structural changes to projects, it can take me a long time to adapt projects to these changes and provide the metrics needed to follow these projects.

• Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Very easy to use and with very remarkable features

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

We started to use Wrike in the organization as a project management platform in some departments, with it we take care of personalized workflows as appropriate, it also covers the requirements of Sales, Marketing and operations teams, we chose Wrike over others proposals because it did not need so much programming to start using it or customize its functions and even more importantly, it integrated all the necessary tools to meet the needs that we had in the company.

Pros

There are many functions that Wrike has, but above them is the excellent organization that it has, allowing each aspect of the program to be in the right place. Its search function is very complete, allowing a large number of entries. These two features make it almost impossible not to get what you're looking for within Wrike. It has excellent integration with Apple operating systems, both with Mac and iPhone, which allows us to be connected at all times. Wrike has a very user-friendly and intuitive interface so even long working hours are done easily and without causing so much stress on staff. Of course, their workflows are incredible and allow a total customization of them without having to be experts in the handling of this type of software.

Cons

Although it is a very complete software, there are things that should be improved, such as adding a quick edit option so that you do not have to open a task to edit it. The linking of tasks is not your best option, it tends to leave some doubts and although with time the user gets used to it, it must take a long time to adapt. It also needs to polish its integration with Gmail a bit since it tends to be very slow.

Response from Wrike

Thank you for your feedback. We want to hear about both what's working with our product and what we can do better. Our goal is to have the most flexible work management solution and we would like to talk to you directly to better understand your needs and address your concerns. Please contact us directly at [email protected]