Showing 1,728 reviews of 1,638

Wrike

Manage your projects from start to finish with Wrike

4.2 /5 (1638 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 1,728 reviews of 1,638
Joelle L.

Not My Favorite Product

Reviewed on 08/11/2019

We had a good implementation specialist helping us to configure the product. It wasn't as easy to train others on it, so we weren't able to use it everywhere we wanted to. In some areas, it's intuitive, in others, it's very clumsy.

A few things solidified my decision in discontinuing use of the software:

At the end of the day, creating a project plan and moving between formats/views caused my plans to list in alphabetical order, then reset, then tasks disappeared, then reappeared. Tasks would move, then return to where they were, and then duplicate. This was a badexperience when you're trying to make a basic project plan, and I ended up in MS Project, then simply exported it for my immediate need. It was much simpler.

Another reason was their lack of support. I had issues with the billing and customer success sides. At one point, our statements were being sent to the wrong person, after I had asked to be the main contact. Then they deactivated our account with no warning, and when I asked they said "it's written on the invoice". I supposedly had access to a CSM, but they never called. When I asked to be contacted by a manager, I was told they would call me and they never did. I also ended up with a credit on the account, after they shut it down saying we hadn't paid

Pros

I liked the ability to collaborate, both internal and external. I also liked the Trello style boards for tasks, as well as the ability to mention people and easily improve communication flows. The implementation was decent.

Cons

The scheduling feature was very buggy, the drag and drop feature was not flexible, and the customer service was non existant. The billing wasn't right, they do not contact you unless they want something, and the product purpose can be replicated using other tools (Monday, MS Project, Excel/Trello)

Syamir K.

Project and portfolio manager

Reviewed on 03/02/2021

Project planning is never more easier to manage than using Wrike.

Pros

Wrike has a very unique that special only for them, the program structure is look like a tree branches and that method make the project arranging is more visual and easy to arrange. Wrike also has a very good connectivity as it can be access from any device and it has its own software for any platform.

Cons

The pricing plan is calculated from how many user that are registering with the software, it will benefited a team or organization with a small team, but will be costing greatly for a larger team. Integration with other service is a must to have a full potential of the software and it also will adding the cost.

Aminuddin B.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great tool to managing task

Reviewed on 29/01/2021

We had a great workflow in working a collaboration project with Wrike, all communication is happen in the software and we can ditch the old way of email and other messaging apps. I will recommend small and medium enterprise to jump to this software.

Pros

Creating a task and sub-task, assigning task owner and tracking task progress and completion percent of the task. Adding a new user and giving them a ownership and privileges over certain feature is easy. Sharing a resource and document also is an option with this software. Editing the configuration and dashboard layout help me to working with this software faster as i know all the location of my tools.

Cons

There are new feature introduced to the software, but there are no video tutorial attach with it. I need to study the feature my self and try it for my self. Integration to other service or software is possible, but it comes with additional fee to do it. Other than those two problem, i really like all other feature in this software.

Paul R.

Be sure you know who you are and what you need

Reviewed on 23/06/2019

Configuration support was limited unless you spend extra. Chat support is very good but limited to the art of the cure available, not the are of the possible. Getting users to use the system rather than Outlook is very difficult. Integration with Outlook requires expensive additional components. The basic business license has good functionality but lacks important elements that are only available with the enterprise license.

Pros

It is versatile and can be configured for numerous functions

Cons

While good at some it is not great ant any UNLESS you spend significant money to integrate it with other software like Microsoft Outlook or conference systems like Zoom. These integrations are possible but not cheap. The system doesn’t have a notion of time of day for scheduling tasks.

• Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Very easy to use and with very remarkable features

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

We started to use Wrike in the organization as a project management platform in some departments, with it we take care of personalized workflows as appropriate, it also covers the requirements of Sales, Marketing and operations teams, we chose Wrike over others proposals because it did not need so much programming to start using it or customize its functions and even more importantly, it integrated all the necessary tools to meet the needs that we had in the company.

Pros

There are many functions that Wrike has, but above them is the excellent organization that it has, allowing each aspect of the program to be in the right place. Its search function is very complete, allowing a large number of entries. These two features make it almost impossible not to get what you're looking for within Wrike. It has excellent integration with Apple operating systems, both with Mac and iPhone, which allows us to be connected at all times. Wrike has a very user-friendly and intuitive interface so even long working hours are done easily and without causing so much stress on staff. Of course, their workflows are incredible and allow a total customization of them without having to be experts in the handling of this type of software.

Cons

Although it is a very complete software, there are things that should be improved, such as adding a quick edit option so that you do not have to open a task to edit it. The linking of tasks is not your best option, it tends to leave some doubts and although with time the user gets used to it, it must take a long time to adapt. It also needs to polish its integration with Gmail a bit since it tends to be very slow.

Sanskriti G.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Wrike; a comprehensive project management tool

Reviewed on 16/10/2020

Overall, we had a positive experience with the application. We deployed wrike at our desk, and able to get optimum results. We were able to manage 250+ employees from a single application. With wrike we were able to track everything including project schedules, working hours, ongoing tasks with detailed reports and analytics with visualizations and work flows. So, I would prefer wrike when it comes to project management, and it has been a great asset for team collaboration and event handling.

Pros

Wrike is quick and easy to setup. It has clean interface with variant functionality. Well its initutive with smooth navigation and flexible for team collaboration where users are able to organize the workforce and utilize the resources at work.

Cons

With its rock- solid performance at work, I couldn't notice demerits with the app. However, its quite expensive when it comes to pricing. But the features we are getting up with the app purchase is at the top, and can't deny that its way better than other competitive project management tools.

Michelle K.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 05/03/2019

We have been able to get organized and store a ton of information in one place. This has also given us great insight as to what everyone’s workloads are like. Even if not everything is in the program, you can still get a good idea of what they’re up to or have time to work on. It’s a great way to group your tasks and you can create custom dashboards to make it so you see important tasks and what needs to get done at a glance. Despite some of the quirks, I recommend it.

Pros

For the most part, I really like this product. It has allowed us to easily organize, group and assign projects to our team and really helped us get more organized. I like that it has a nice, simple look with lists. It is easy to create a task and assign it to yourself or someone else, set dates, change priorities, add attachments, links, format text in your task description, and group them into folders. I also like that you can put the same tasks in different locations so, if it applies to 2 different categories, then it can live in both places. It is also great that you can set it up so that certain tasks set their dates according to other task dates.

Cons

There are some features that would really make this a great product and whenever I have contacted support, they basically try to upsell us to a different level plan that still doesn’t solve the problem we’re having. One thing that’s funny is that it will gladly notify you when someone has assigned a task to you... but if you assign a task to someone and they mark it complete... it won’t tell you. It’ll wait until all the sub tasks are complete and then tell you after a certain period of time that you can mark the task complete. This has literally NEVER been useful to me. It also has a funky set up when it comes to grouping related tasks underneath another tasks so you have to play around with a set up that works for you. Lastly, they have a desktop app that they always prompt you to use when you click links to Wrike in other locations like your email. The app was just another thing I had to have open that did not help with my programs and it doesn’t seem to allow you to not receive that notification each time you click a Wrike link.

Nicole H.

Wrike: A Great Tool for Small Teams (probably big teams too!)

Reviewed on 29/03/2017

We're a small team of about 15 employees and were originally hesitant to bring on a project management software since email seemed to be working alright for our needs but after realizing things were getting lost in the shuffle, we decided to try Wrike out.

I'm so glad we did. We've been using them for about three years and it's really helped us move forward in project planning and scoping. Right off the bat, Wrike held a training for our company. They did an in-depth training for those of us who were looking to learn the application inside/out and an overall training for the rest of the team. Sure, lots of people do training but then they followed up about 30 days later to uncover what we felt was lacking. From there they did a second training where they helped us customize our work space. I thought that was a really nice touch.

Currently we use Wrike to manage internal and external team hours, create project scoping timelines, uncover potential roadblocks and to get everyone on the same page about changes/updates/etc. It's a great tool. One of my favorite features is that you can print individualized reports for a person or print out the total hours by project.

I'd love for Wrike to add more color and font customization options just because it's hard to see changes sometimes in the comment boxes. I'd also like to see more customization options for the interface for individual users. Overall, I'd recommend Wrike if you're looking to grow your business efficiency.

Pros

Multiple chart options for displaying timelines
Easy comment buttons (can just reply to an email and everything is captured)
Ability to create custom folders and other set up features
Can grab a visual of a project in under 30 seconds
Customized reporting options

Cons

If you don't do the training up front or keep up with updates you can easily get lost. Wrike has some awesome features but you have to stay on your toes to take advantage of them.

Brian F.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Wrike Project Management

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

Pros

Wrike has proven to be a capable tool for project management at our small company. It is very simple to create hierarchical structures for large projects, from major milestones down to minute tasks. Tasks can be easily linked as dependent, and assigning tasks and setting deadlines is very simple. It allows for constant monitoring of project tasks by stakeholders, and requesting updates from assignees. Files can be shared with data or results from various tasks, and being able to hit "complete" can help establish a sense of progress on large, multi-week or month projects. There are a number of ways to view the projects (like timelines and Gantt charts), which can help with communicating timelines to those interested, and also aids in identifying bottlenecks.

Cons

Adjusting timing within a project can be extremely difficult and/or tedious, and especially so when tasks are linked via dependencies. Moving some tasks can result in all other tasks resetting timing or decoupling. THis can be very frustrating, as with large projects even a one day adjustment can be tricky. Learning to use many of the features can take a while, and there are some quirks that can lead to confusion/miscommunications (like if someone fails to put a date for a task, it just sort of moves into purgatory). The number of alerts and communication can also get very unwieldy, and the ability to adjust them is limited (either no message or a huge number).

John T.

Glad to Have Found Wrike

Reviewed on 22/08/2018

Keeping my entire project life in Wrike, and also linking to Evernote as my reference library (putting links in each project as needed), as well as Google Docs/Sheets - which are integrated right into Wrike. They also have a Zapier integration that's letting me add new Google Contacts right into a light CRM folder so I can follow up with them.

Pros

Very intuitive UI, allows me to work exactly the way I want. I tested/trialed a number of enterprise team collaboration product managers, which I was forced to do because I found the functionality of the task managers like Asana, To-Doist and others to be inadequate for my purposes. I'm also a David Allen GTD fan, so I am always looking for a way to incorporate that paradigm into my management tools. When the list manager I was using, NirvanaHQ, proved inadequate, despite its almost perfect GTD integration, I went on a search and found Wrike.

Unique to Wrike is a drag/drop Folder/Project functionality that allows you to set up and nest projects inside folders to create a totally customizable working hierarchy. Whether you want to organize by client, by team member, by project, but function - however you want to do it - Wrike let's you set it up.

But then, you can use any folder as a TAG by dragging and dropping it onto another Folder or Project. That way, you can instantly access projects and folders by pulling everything related to that Tag.

Finally, Wrike lets you create Dashboards that lay out projects and tasks in infinite ways to make sure you are looking at the work you have to do - OR work that's due or in progress by the whole team. Plus, there is a messaging interface and an easy way to add people to your tasks/projects/folders as followers or assignees.

And they were totally ready for me, with a well-developed GTD suggested setup.

Cons

Nothing really so far. The design is good, but not A+. It's functional, attractive, but will probably need a refresh in the next year or so. Compared to others out there, e.g. Teamwork Projects, Zoho, Monday, Podio etc., it holds its own.

Austin H.

Ideal for Small Businesses — Not for Large Enterprises

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Wrike worked for a while, but our company grew out of it quickly. Development updates are random and rare. Plus, some features seem really outdated/none existent compared to other solutions. We wanted something that was more modern with more features and customizable options.

Pros

Wrike has a modern UI that builds appeal to users.

The tool itself is simple and easy for most to understand.

Cons

Wrike doesn’t have a spellcheck tool built-in by default. There’s one available, but each user has to sign-up for beta testing on their own time. It seems very strange that it’s not standard by now.

Wrike sends email notifications when a user is @ mentioned. However, the email takes about 20 minutes before it’s delivered to an inbox. You need to have the program up and running on your desktop if you want to have an immediate notification.

Wrike’s review tool is very basic yet extremely hard to use. Our company gave up on using it all together and rely on another software.

Tim J.

Best project management software I've ever used.

Reviewed on 03/03/2020

I love it! I recommend this project every chance I get to people in other organizations. It's quite simply changed the way I manage projects and communicate with team members.

Pros

This platform is straightforward and organizes tasks/projects into an incredibly logical format. Everyone I work with on this platform is consistently productive and uses the platform the way it's intended to be used, and our team productivity is never in question because of how easy Wrike makes it for us to communicate and work together, even remotely.

Cons

The UI/UX can be intimidating at first, and I've found that you're either a Wrike lover or hater - people who claim not to like using it are very difficult to convince to use it, even when it's a necessary business function, because of the UI/UX learning curve and the relative opacity of some of the platform processes. I can understand why; it's not very visually appealing, and the sheer amount of text on the platform can seem overwhelming. But once you learn what to look for, it's easy to cut through the excess and focus on the actionable processes within the platform.

Mayra M.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Wrike provides the most intuitive project and tasks management.

Reviewed on 31/08/2019

Wrike has always been the most helping tool that have assists me in my every other project. I am able to get done most of my work through easy tracking and complete assistance. This has been the most easy and intuitive tool which has enables me to completely manage my work in a scheduled and organized manner.

Pros

Wrike has served for me as one of the leading tool to assist me in my most of the projects and assigned tasks. It has the most efficient tools and features which allows me to track the overall progress of the projects. I can easily schedule the tasks and even collaborate with the other employees on certain tasks. This allows me to stay organized and be more productive in my field work.

Cons

Although, Wrike has all the necessary tools and features to easily help me in my working projects. But i have slightly faced few issues while using it. Like for some long term projects, the tracking ability slows down and I lose the whole interest in that. Wrike plays its part at every step but due to some connectivity issues, I also lose the collaboration spirit with my team members.

Andrew S.

Wrike Makes it Easy to Stay Organized, But it Isn't a Magic Bullet

Reviewed on 14/12/2016

There are a handful of ways in which I use Wrike: project management tool, personal organizer, and wiki.

As a project management tool, it is useful to be able to create folders or projects full of tasks and share them with your team. I like that I can assign tasks to people and Wrike can automatically send emails to notify people that they're responsible for a task or subtask. Wrike has many of the features you would expect from a project management tool, such as dependencies and date constraints. Unfortunately, though, Wrike lacks a field that allows you to enter a workload in terms of hours. By default, you can assign date constraints and a duration. This is useful for viewing your project in the Gantt view, but it is useless for Workload view. Wrike has a great feature in Custom Fields, which can sort of be used as a workaround for the Workload shortcoming, but why not include it as standard?

Since Wrike gives you the flexibility to make tasks as incomplete or as fleshed out as you'd like, one can imagine many useful applications. Tasks and folders are merely vessels and if they can be filled with objects and given handles that are useful to you, then they can serve different purposes.

I have folders that I use for staying organized. Wrike is comparable to Microsoft OneNote in this way. Rather than covering my desk with Post-it notes, I create tasks in Wrike. Wrike is like a second brain that lets me forget about the note for the moment and come back to it later. Wrike has many features which make it easy to change a task into whatever you need it to be. Later, my note might turn into a project, or it might remain a private information repository. A useful feature to add would be optical character recognition (OCR), which would allow me to scan documents and turn them into content in a Wrike task.

Since Wrike allows you to edit access down to the specific user or collaborator, it can be used like a wiki where you want to share information with other team members, but restrict access for others. I use Wrike tasks to keep track of useful information that I want to share with select few people, which I wouldn't be able to do if I put the information on the company intranet without considerable burden on the IT department.

Beware of one major downside to using Wrike, which is that it is dependent on a fast internet connection. Without that, you won't be able to access or edit your information.

Wrike is my daily go-to project mangement tool

Reviewed on 18/04/2019

This is a great project management tool and provides an easy way to collaborate with others, share files, and manage a timeline to meet deliverables.

Pros

I love wrike! I use it daily to manage all of my event tasks and requests. Its easy to submit tasks and assign stakeholders, apply due dates, upload files (even files directly from google drive), and track progress. I have created my own event templates that I can copy and paste, that have all the general tasks that need to be completed for each event- so I don't have to recreate the wheel with every project. When duplicating event tasks, I can even apply same assignment rules and descriptions, which is a huge time saver since I often collaborate with the same core team on these tasks.

Cons

When I duplicate tasks, it often keeps the same old dates rather than adjusting to the current date, so I have to manually update those in each task. Also, if you don't manually mark a task complete, it can stack up and cloud the view of what needs to be done. However, this is something that should just be incorporated into best practices when using the tool...mark complete once finished to clear the queue.

Trinidad rebeca C.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Great platform for collaboration and project management

Reviewed on 18/07/2019

Wrike has been really useful for me since thanks to the features it provides it is much simpler to carry out the administration of each task or business project, also being able to collaborate much more efficiently and thus increasing business productivity.

Pros

Wrike I like because it has a very simple interface so browsing it is not complicated, it offers a nice enough workflow since it has multiple views such as lists, tables, Gantt charts and even workload and they are all set running for the same application because it is a process that is carried out in an automated way, also provides a highly organized chat so using it is very simple and easy, the best thing about this software is that it has a very fast configuration so that starting to implement it will not take much time.

Cons

It has a somewhat old-fashioned design and some of its basic functions are difficult to demonstrate, so it would be ideal for a good design to be implemented since the user will spend a large part of using his program to manage tasks.

Harish J.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

The application enables firms to handle all their complex operations at one location.

Reviewed on 07/08/2018

Pros

One of the main advantages is the robust importing feature. The application is very easy to use, and it has helped us to improve team interaction and engagement in the various processes. It doesn't permit duplication of data and you can set task rankings according to its priority. Wrike helps in getting all the data organized and sorted out and you can decide the visibility of the data. It enables micromanagement and you can see detailed reports about the tasks done by each employee. You can tag team members in a discussion, brainstorm and thereby get more ideas and suggestions from them. If you are in search of an application with easy analytics, Wrike is the one. It provides a lot of templates, and you can draft reports using these templates and impress your higher officials!

Cons

Even though the application is rich in features, it is quite expensive. A feature that enables the creation of forms would be a great help in customizing the workflows. Some of our team members had taken quite some time to get used to the system and it takes time and practice to get familiarized with the application.

Ethan G.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Highly recommend as a front end user

Reviewed on 15/03/2020

Pros

Wrike is very user friendly, its easy to learn how to navigate through the program and collaborate with team members on any given task or project that you create. For anyone who is not as tech savvy or is a super savvy user, it is highly flexible, intuitive and easy to understand all the features.

Cons

The ability to customize the look and feel of a specific calendar that you create to track the future due dates of projects that the team is involved in.

Kenneth K.

A fresh take on task management without giving up tried and true methodologies

Reviewed on 21/06/2016

Company after company has tried to "re-invent" task management and collaboration tools. In the process of re-imagining collaboration tools, many systems forget that some of the tried and true core task management methodologies like waterfall or Gantt charts are actually based on tried and true functionality and merely need to be enhanced, not replaced. That's where Wrike comes in with a fresh team collaboration and communication interface to "augment" the old school task management processes, not scrap them. With rich reporting, real-time visibility into activity and most of the critical integrations (gmail, outlook, jira, etc), Wrike is an excellent refresh on old school task management. And it is CONSTANTLY improving with web and mobile app enhancements. They are quick to push incremental updates as opposed to sweeping overhauls.

Pros

Real-time interactions and updates
Communications focused
Intuitive and full-featured mobile app
Most of the critical 3rd party integrations are in place

Cons

System can lag on loads from time to time and requires a hard browser refresh (may be time for some code clean-up)
Chrome browser extension has some quirks that could be improved (like not deleting your notes if switching tabs before submitting the task)
Could have more customization of look and feel perspective to make it feel more like a part of each company

Murali K.

One of the best-advanced project management applications I ever used.

Reviewed on 26/01/2019

Pros

Wrike has helped in collaborating with my teams by using spreadsheets, chats, emails and even catching up with the updates of each team in real time. It is perfect for teams with more than twenty people. In just half a minute, you would get a glance at the overall status of a project. The application provides a lot of personalizations, be it in reporting or in the creation of folders. You can use any method to project, kanban, scrum or waterfall. If we need any new features or improvements, we can write them down and they would be responding very soon! If you don’t like any particular feature you can turn them off by using Wrike labs.

Cons

Wrike doesn't provide a desktop version for the client. You need to train the team members and staffs to use this application, and it takes some time to get used to this application.

Sherry S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Integrated with Jira as a shared platform between Project Management and Marketing

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Easy scheduling and reviewing of tasks across individuals and teams.
Integration with Jira

Pros

Ability to view timeline by individuals allows work to be easily reviewed at a glance. I like how we are able to integrate the software into another system to allow for individuality across teams.

Cons

While we are attempting to reduce "swivel chairing" by integrating Jira (used by PMs and Engineers) and Wrike (used for marketing tasks) it is sometimes cumbersome to not have everyone in the same system.

Wrike isn't necessarily set up to use it the way we do, and as such, it is difficult to see the full name of a task listed in the timeline views we use. Our team had to devise a specific way of naming each task and adding a visual date to the timeline, along with using the actual due date.

When tasks sync to Jira the administrators name shows up on every task as if he/she was the one making the change until you click in to see what the change was. Additionally, I get multiple emails: one from Jira and one from Wrike cluttering my inbox

Dan R.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Get connected with your remote team and stay organized by using Wrike's project management...

Reviewed on 11/03/2018

Pros

What I like about Write is that you can create separate folders per projects and assign tasks under each folder.

There is a way for you to attach documents so if you need to share files to other workers this feature comes in handy.

Don't miss out on important tasks, take advantage of it's email notifications so you know when a task has been assigned to you.

You also get visibility on a project's timeline, so anyone new who is brought in to the team will be able to get a good picture of how the project is progressing just by reviewing the timeline.

Cons

I also have the mobile app for this and I would encounter issues on the notification. Sometimes it doesn't notify me real-time if there's a new task/comment for me. Good thing that the email notification works great.

Francisco V.

Wrike makes your work life easier.

Reviewed on 15/03/2018

Have an aplicacon that streamlines teamwork, being able to keep track of the work done, tasks and who carried them out, accessible from anywhere as it is a web application.

Pros

After using somesoftwares for the management and administration of projects wrike is a new and effective bet, it is perfect to take order of your project regardless if the team is together or in different places, its flexibility allows you to work with a multifunctional team is channeled in one place, be it to program, prioritize, discuss and follow up on progress in real time, all this in one place, that's why it becomes indisplenable for complete developments with very easy use

Cons

Because it is a web application, if you present problems with the internet connection you will not be able to access the information of your project, it is a negative point since at all times the data should be available.

It's good. Not great.

Reviewed on 07/01/2020

Not our favorite, so we don't use it any more. It's just big and it's like driving a tank down the freeway.

Pros

The feature set for sure. It has SO much to it. It's very powerful. You need to spend 6 months to learn all that it can do!

Cons

Clunky. Not intuitive. Not the freshest interface. Takes a long time to learn and get oriented to do your daily tasks.

Mike J.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Used Other for 2+ years

The most appropriate, well designed software consisting of advanced features

Reviewed on 16/05/2019

Overall Wrike is no doubt the most powerful and effective software and helped us a lot in solving all the problems related to project management.

Pros

Writing about pros, I would say Wrike is the best ever tool used for managing projects within short time. It consists of all necessary tools that we needed the most. Additionally it helps us in planning projects too. I love its intuitive interface. Both its mobile and desktop applications are very helpful and useful. Moreover, it helps us in monitoring our work. Summing up my views I would say Trello is surely a great tool which has greatly improved the transparency and eliminating all the errors and enables us to set priorities of our own choice.

Cons

After using Wrike, I forget all other remaining products as it provides incredibly excellent services. I am completely satisfied with its performance. I am not having even a single complain to mention here. It is indeed perfect from every direction.