QUO is a SaaS-based investment management software, which allows financial businesses to manage client portfolios and execute the entire trade lifecycle, from order receipt to settlement.
* Fund managers & Hedge Funds can monitor position aggregation, handle daily investment activities, and analyze market trends across multiple asset classes such as shares, commodities, or properties.
* Aggregate Portfolios from 300 plus banks & brokers in real time
* 15 MM Plus securities (Market Data) - Equities, Fixed Income (OTC), FX, Structured Products, Funds, Crypto Assets
Advanced OMS Features in a simple browser based system
* Investment specialists can interact with brokers, and process trading from a single browser window.
* Users can also set up trading limits to control the size and order amounts for trade, mitigating risks from higher price movements in the market.
* Using the order management module, financial advisors can capture order or trade details, route them to trading venues, and view orders generated from the core banking system.
Pre Trade Checks Automated for the entire team
* QUO helps you automate UCITS / MAS/ HKEX and other regulations
* Enables wealth managers to oversee aggregate positions of the market across client accounts, track profit or loss in real-time, and monitor portfolios to determine any asset exposure to risks.
Key benefits of QUO
** Curt market data costs for all assets - Equities, Fixed Income, Bonds, Options, Futures
** Automated Risk Management 0- Pre Trade Checks including Portfolio level, Account & Trader level checks
** Live Portfolio Aggregation - No more post trade reconciliations, manual aggregation or incorrect data
** One System to manage Execution, Portfolio / Order Management as well as Market Data
** SaaS based and Modular pricing - Built the ideal solution for your requirements
Pricing starting from:
- Free Trial
Compare with Popular Alternatives
Total features of QUO: 12
- Asset Management
- Audit Trail
- Commission Management
- Compliance Management
- Customer Accounts
- Order Management
- Portfolio Management
- Profitability Analysis
- Real Time Reporting
- Reporting & Statistics
- Workflow Management